Oct 20, 2021 | 14:03:59 IST. Rupali Ganguly New . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Popular actress Rupali Ganguly has become a household name because of her top-rated daily soap Anupamaa. Now you can download BollywoodShaadis app and never miss a story. Sukanya. Ans: No, she does not smoke but drinks alcohol. Rupali Ganguly (born 5 April 1977) is an Indian actress. Rupali developed a great interest in acting at a very young age. Thank you, Ashwin for giving me the courage to dream. AWESOME NEWS! Later, they became friends, and ultimately they fell for . 30 minutes 11 seconds 491.2K. Last moment it tore near the arms because I had gained weight and then again there was chaos. 'Anupamaa' and 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fame Rupali Ganguly recently revealed that it was her 'ambition' in life to become a mother but her pregnancy journey was not an easy one, it was difficult for her to get pregnant due to health issues. Rupali Ganguly with Ashwin K Verma and son #shorts #ytshorts #trending #viralshorts #whatsapp_status #shortsvideo #bollywood #foryoupage #family #rupaligangu. The couple had a simple wedding with no planning. He said, Why dont you wear your jeans and come? Then I took out one of the new saris that I had bought last October for my court wedding, which did not happen as I did not have time. Rupali Ganguly took auto rickshaw ride instead of car. Rupali really liked it that way though, "Weddings are supposed to be grand and opulent on TV but our wedding was portrayed beautifully on a smaller scale and I liked it.". Another list of her movies is given below: Rupali owns the Indian Television Academy Awards in the Best Actress (Popular) category in 2022. Also Read:Inside Tour Of Soha Ali Khan And Kunal Kemmu's 9 Crore Worth Home Which Reflects Their Personalities. Before she could process, Rupali was married to her best friend. Reacting to her post, her Anupamaa co-star Alpana Buch commented, Are waah (great). Ashlesha Savant, who also stars in Anupamaa, wrote, Congrats with red heart icons. [11] In 2000, she established an advertising agency in Mumbai. But Rupali Ganguly doesnt regret having a small wedding at all. But, the story doesn't end here. He is an ad filmmaker and was a VP with an insurance company in the US, but now hes working as a consultant with the same company. He was the one who encouraged me to join television. 2023 Celebrity Coster. She studied hotel management and theatre before being chosen for the lead role in television show, Sukanya. The couple has a son Rudransh who was born on 25 August 2015. It's just the beginning. Rupali is often mistaken with the veteran actress, Rupali has also worked in theshelved film, Pardesi Mera Dil Le Gaya.. Ashwin means the world to me. Ashwin arrived late for the wedding. Affairs/Boyfriend: Ashwin K Verma: Husband/Spouse: Ashwin K Verma (m. 2013) Children: 1: Sons: name yet to be uploaded . Rupali disclosed her husband retired early and moved to India from the US to take care of their son while she shoots for her TV show. Anupama aka Rupali Ganguly is celebrating her 10th wedding anniversary with her husband Ashwin Verma on Monday, February 6. The Anupamaa actress revealed that her hubby proposed her for marriage when she was shooting for her daily soap in Mumbai. The total net worth of Rupali, is around 12 crores to 15 crores Approximately. Must read", "Rupali Ganguly back on a fiction show after seven years", "Ravivaar With Star Parivaar: Gaurav Khanna and Rupali Ganguly to entertain in the grand finale; watch - Times of India", "Anupama Namaste America Promo: Rupali Ganguly and Sudhanshu Pandey's Younger Look Leave Fans Excited", "ITA Awards 2020 gets more than 1 crore votes in popular category. In August 2018, Rupali Ganguly was attacked by two men at a traffic signal in Mumbai. Rupali's wedding day was one of the most interesting events that have ever happened in her life. Amidst all of the hustle-bustle, Rupali had missed inviting a few of her friends. Last Updated: Also, we didnt say I love you to each other, nor did we propose. She is the daughter of acclaimed director Anil Ganguly.She started acting when she was 7 years old with a role in the film Saaheb (1985), following it up with an award winning performance in her father's film, Balidan (1990). , Rupali recounted how her wedding to Ashwin K Verma was a quick and small affair, unlike the elaborate, multi-day functions we see in television shows. Her mother's name is Rajni Ganguly who is a producer. [1]IMBD. She added: And thank you, Rudransh Verma, for being my biggest blessing and dream come true! Rupali Ganguly added the hashtags dream come true, gratitude, good vibes and positive vibes to her caption. On Ashwins birthday, Sep 17, 2021, Rupali shared that they own an ad agency together and have been making commercials since the last 12 years. Check this page to know more about her age, height, boyfriend, husband, family & biography! Rupali Ganguly Husband Click Pictures To Impress Wife. When I called and asked him whether hed run away, he said hed entered a one-way lane and gotten lost. Rupali has accentuated the balcony with plants and flowers, a perfect place to enjoy the serenity of nature while relaxing in the house. Heres more about their love story. Ashwin had stuck with Rupali no matter what circumstances came. Recommended Read:Sachin Tendulkar And Anjali Tendulkar's Love Story Is All About Love At First Sight At The Airport. It was a simple sari. Working together. Image credit: Instagram.com/rupaliganguly, Speaking to Times Of India, Rupali recounted how her wedding to Ashwin K Verma was a quick and small affair, unlike the elaborate, multi-day functions we see in television shows. Rupalis wedding day was a chaotic one full off hilarious instances, Rupali really liked Anuj-Anupamaas subtle and sweet wedding functions, intimate weddings are a huge trend among celebrities, a huge fan backlash over Anuj and Anupamaas, Love Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah? She, then played a small role in her fathers film, Balidan., Rupali Ganguly belongs to a Bengali Hindu Family. Along with Rupali Ganguly, the show also stars Gaurav Khanna, Sudhanshu Pandey, and Madalsa M Chakraborty in pivotal roles. Thinking of it now, I didnt do a thing for my wedding. 6 2023 . Rupali Ganguly had first met Ashwin K Verma when she modelled for one of his commercials and while working together, they became friends. 3 lakh per episode, Rupali Ganguly became the highest-paid television actress in India. Our commercials have been nominated for the Emmys nine times. During her graduation, she joined a local theatre group and started taking part in commercial plays. Rupali often shares glimpses of her family on her social media handle. Ganguly married Ashwin K Verma, on 6 February 2013. Rupali Ganguly revealed her husband's reaction to her romantic scenes with Gaurav Khanna in Anupamaa | Read at SpotboyE . We use cookies to help provide you the best experience on our website. As 'Rahul' from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai once said, 'Pyaar . May 5, 2021 | 22:59:57 IST. Rupali Ganguly and her son. As 'Rahul' from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai once said, 'Pyaar Dosti Hai', Rupali Ganguly and Ashwin K Verma has rightly proved it. You can unsubscribe anytime. Copyright 2007 - 2023 Pinkvilla Media Private Limited. Jai Mata Di. In an excerpt from an old interview with The Times of India, Rupali had shared how her life after marriage felt like a rollercoaster but she also mentioned how much Ashwin had been helping her picking up things from her maternal house. AWESOME NEWS! She was fat shamed by many but Ashwin stood by her, helped her get back into shape. She is now the highest-paid actress on Indian TV. She was seen with her husband Ashwin where she said that she is waiting for her co-star Gaurav Khanna.. She later starred in several popular shows such as Sanjivani, Bhabhi, and many more. Rupali loves dogs, and owns a pet dog, Radha Ganguly. Rupali Ganguly Husband rupali ganguly husband. anupamaa actress rupali ganguly shares picture with husband ashwin k verma buys mercedes car. People will always say something or the other because they only can do it. . The actress penned an emotional note on meeting her family after a long time. When not working, she likes to journal and binge-watch her favorite shows over a steaming cup of coffee. Note: Well update the page soon about her accolades. She has a son, born on 25 August 2013. She had said, "We did not intend to hide. Sharing these rare photos, Ashwin penned a love-dipped caption for his ladylove and wrote, "Will you be my valentine forever?" Why did you have a such a hush-hush wedding?Ashwin and I dont like elaborate weddings, so we had a court marriage. It was 5 years before their marriage when Rupali acknowledged that they were madly in love. Ashwin came dressed in a shirt and jeans and then the kanyadaan happened and we exchanged garlands. Akanksha Gupta Ganguly made her digital debut in 2022 with her ongoing show Anupamaa's prequel web series named Anupama: Namaste America which premiered on Disney+ Hotstar in 2022. The couple has a son. Ashwin was an ad filmmaker/ businessman and that is when he met Rupali when she was a part of an ad shoot. Rupali is the daughter of the late director and screenwriter, Anil Ganguly. Love can happen at the most unexpected time with the most unexpected one. Rupali and Ashwin's home exudes the warmth of togetherness and love. Rupali Ganguly got married to Ashwin K Verma (Businessman) on Wednesday, 13 February 2013 after dating him for a few years. Rupali Ganguly often posts sweet images with her real life husband Ashwin K Verma. Rupali Ganguly husband name is Ashwin K Verma. view detail. Rupali Ganguly's professional front: Rupali Ganguly made her television debut in 2000 with a show named Sukanya. . I just know he loves me a lot.". In total, I had around 99 people at my wedding. She was born to the popular film director, Anil Ganguly. She has also been featured in Sanjivani and Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, and she got well-known recognition. Read on to know what she said. Rupali Ganguly is an Indian actress and theatre artist. Rupali Ganguly (born 5 April 1977) is an Indian actress. Her father is a famous director of films Anil Ganguly. Anupamaa star Rupali Ganguly shares a RARE reel with her husband Ashwin K Verma, and you'll love their sweet CHEMISTRY too! Now that. Prove By Scoring 6/6 In Our Toughest Quiz On The Hilarious Comedy, From Hum Paanch To Hip Hip Hurray!: 7 90s Serials We'd Love To See Rebooted For Gen Z, On Nakuul Mehtas Birthday, Guess His Serials & Web Series From Just The Stills In Our Quiz. What is the husband of Rupali Ganguly? She married her best friend and it was her husband who has stayed by her side as a pillar of strength, no matter what has happened. But in your 30s, all this seems very superficial.". So, on February 6, 2013, Ashwin and Rupali finally tied their nuptial knot and were pronounced as Mr. and Mrs. ", doesnt regret having a small wedding at all. But, Ashwin had stood by her side and had helped her get back to her pre-pregnancy shape. He was the one who encouraged me to join television. He was my confidant, friend, philosopher, guide. Rajni Ganguly: Siblings: 1: Brother: Vijay Ganguly: Sister: name yet to be uploaded: Relationship. They helped with the decorations and made the arrangements for the registrar, the pandit and the reception. Rupali Ganguly made her television debut in 2000 with the TV serial, Sukanya. Next, she featured in the TV serials, Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahi and ZindagiTeri Meri Kahani. In 2003, Rupali played the role of Dr. Controversy.