If you want a quick and easy guide to combat in Skyrim that isn't just "Dark Souls but Skyrim" check out Concept's guide on the subject: Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim. Improved combat AI: modified combat styles and game settings. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. Using an outdated compatibility patch may cause issues.Known compatibility list. Related: The original Ultimate Dodge mod is decent enough as it, but the revamped animations brought about by Reanimated makes it even better. So if i am running wildcat right now (special edition), i could download vigor and/or deadly combat to get the best experience? This lets you have a taste of the endless fun PC players have with wild mods that can add virtually anything to Skyrim. Smarter NPC combat behavior. Many creature additions: - Lowered confidence/increased chance of fleeing of animals (sabre cats, dogs, skeevers, mudcrabs, horkers, mammoths, bears, horses) while alone, and increased aggressiveness while in . I use wildcat, ultimate combat, tk dodge, ks dragon overhaul, proper aiming, and mortal enemies. Try it out in conjunction with Ultimate Combat and you'll love what you see. Shield block changed from 45% + 0.2/shield armor -> 50% +0.075/shield armor. personally i find valhalla + blade and blunt to be the best combo. The aim is to make combat more dangerous and varied and less like a water balloon fight. Dual casting a spell now results in x2.5 effectiveness for x3.0 cost. adding injuries and context sensitive stagger and making combat AI more responsive and aggressive. I also use simply balanced to halve arrow damage, and lower EXP gain. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} Just Blood. It makes combat more dangerous and visceral by increasing lethality, adding injuries and context sensitive stagger and making combat AI more responsive and aggressive. They both have effects for being out of stamina, both affect stamina regen, both change how heavy attacks affect enemies, the list goes on lol. If you think your favourite Skyrim mod is an essential install, then take to the comments and make your case. Combined with my more populated Skyrim , its quite a challenge on Adept. Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. Everything from attacking to blocking has a more noticeable impact on stamina, making for a tense experience as players manage their stamina with each and every swing of a weapon. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Power bash cost reduced from 50 -> 40 points of Stamina. For anyone comfortable with xEdit, who doesn't even want most of the more obvious changes, I'd still recommend looking at the mod's gamesettings changes to see if there's stuff there they'd like to keep. I understand Wildcat's changes since Enai talks about stagger in the description, but I suspect Enhanced Enemy AI was originally made by copying Wildcat's values and tweaking the ones the author didn't like. I'm interested in your suite of mods, definetely! Groups of enemies in melee combat are pretty much the one weakness that stealth builds have; you'll have to figure out some tricks to get around that weakness. Description. Perhaps the greatest example of "mod mandating" can be found in Skyrim's combat system, which is basic to the point of lacking in the vanilla version. I can recommend a full suite of mods that will totally replace wildcat/Valravn but it depends what kind of combat youre looking for. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. From my experience it makes enemies with shields block almost 100% of the time, shieldbash you and counterattack. Install hundreds of mods with the click of a button. Just turn off any setting in wildcat that overlap with ultimate, and adjust everything else to your liking. Wildcat is a streamlined, yet full featured combat overhaul. Log in to view your list of favourite games. I use ADXP, and for now I use it alongside Hellblade, Combat Evolved, Elden Counter and Vanguard. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} I despise 2h (too slow and clunky) and DW (looks effing stupid to me, mechanics are cheese), so to each their own. Don't use the Realistic Damage plugin, only the main file. boho dresses for women. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). im not even using the realistic damage plugin lol but those dam 2 handers when i was below lvl 10 2 blocked strikes with my shield from those dudes and it would kill me and 1 unblocked strike would kill me, also 1 bite from dragons unblocked killed me several times. . Then i throw on KYE and SRCEO with the relevant patches (you can chuck Immersive Creatures etc. Break stealth with a backstab kill? It's supposed to be somewhat similar to Wildcat, but I've never bothered trying it. ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} Faster combat: deal and take more damage. :), Press J to jump to the feed. NEW 4.25.15. Note: the magic effects applied to the player and other actors have been changed in major ways. Rock on. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} No-DLC version available at the Skyrim Nexus: Copyright 2023 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. Wildcat makes combat AI more responsive and makes combat more dangerous and visceral by increasing lethality and adding injuries. What nearly every combat mod does, edits combat styles and then sells it as "super enhanced realistic AI". Grimy Combat Patcher will generate a patch file that replaces the combat styles of all NPCs in your load order with its own, overriding the Wildcat AI with its own. Realistic overhaul to enemy combat styles. Ultimate Combat aims to improve the battles of Skyrim by making them more realistic and challenging. Vigor - Disable everything except : Enhanced Blocking, Parry, Conditional Damage, Enemy Combat AI. The Smilodon mod enhances combat on all platforms for Skyrim Special Edition. It accomplishes this with minimal scripting and no save bloat. It brings about a change to the gameplay that isn't palpable at first glance, but makes a world of difference further down the line when it comes to improving the feel of combat in the game. Faster combat, enhanced AI, and more realistic damage makes playing more . 8 The Ultimate Dodge Mod Reanimated. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} You are free to- include this mod in mod packs- create and publish compatibility patches- create and publish derivative mods- fork this mod- use custom assets or scripts from this mod in your own modswithout asking for permission, as long as you credit me (and preferably notify me so I can take a look).Money:You do NOT have permission to sell mods for real money that are based on this mod in any way.You do NOT have permission to ask for donations unless you make meaningful changes to this mod and clearly state that you are asking for donations for those changes only.Tl;drDo anything you want with this mod, as long as you don't steal my credit or flip my work for money. @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} Skyrim - Better males - Beautiful nudes and . Ultimate Combat is also a great combination with Wildcat, after ensuring they do not overlap using the MCM. Smilodon-Wildcat - Damage Reduction to Massive Targets Affects NPC, Spell Research Patch Compendium Redux 357 patches, Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim - Settings Loader, Wildcat Combat and Immersive Movement compatibility patch, Wildcat Stamina Cost Script Fix (Or Alternative), adds injuries and timed parry, useful for making fights more realistic. It does look really cool, and I like the rest of Enairim a lot. Stamina regeneration delay after running out now lasts up to 3 -> 5 seconds. Beyond that, I use the the SOT releveler and Simply Balanced for additional tweaks as my character gets too powerful for legendary. Weapon block changed from 30% + 0.2/attacker weapon damage -> 40% +0.25/attacker weapon damage. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. Wildcat makes combat AI more responsive, introduces combat injuries and increases lethality. Per the lore, Skyrim hosts many of the most ferocious foes in all of Tamriel. Players who use a one-handed weapon will find their character slashing and cutting enemies in a satisfying style, which is lovely to behold and frequently deadly. I personally like the presets and I like that I actually have to try with archery when guys have heavy armor and helmets, especially since I don't actually like playing an archer that much unless I'm playing an assassin. Mortal Enemies changes this system by making enemies more realistic. It's a pathetic mod. It accomplishes this with minimal scripting and no save bloat. All rights reserved. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Wildcat is a streamlined, yet full featured combat overhaul. We ask that you please take a minute to read through the rules and check out the resources provided before creating a post, especially if you are new here.