Seating Capacity: 120 Assembly Capacity: 250 Get your tickets now: https://www.etix.com/ticket/p/5474140. On. Dont miss this free event, where y, Pearls in the Pines Wedding Faire | Wildandlovely (wildandlovelyevents.com), Pearls in the Pines Wedding Faire | Grass Valley CA | Facebook, Crab, Shrimp, and Pasta Feed (Rescheduled DATE), Grass Valley Sportsmen's Club Trout Derby. . The Miners Foundry continued hosting the fair as a fundraiser for the nonprofit. Nevada County Fairgrounds situated in Grass Valley, USA which is a perfect venue for all types of events & trade shows. The Grass Valley Wedding Fair will be noon to 4 p.m. Jan. 22 at the Nevada County Fairgrounds.This is a free community event and everyone is welcome.A few highlights Highlights of the fair include FREE admission. I'm on a road trip from Portland, Oregon to Phoenix, AZ. Jay Cooper, original owner of KNCO Radio, said they created and produced the show throughout most of the 80s, along with The Union as their sponsor. In 2009, I was asked to produce my first wedding fair for Miners Foundry. " ft.) Dont miss this free event, where y. Wild & Lovely Events is thrilled to announce that a Wedding Faire is returning to Grass Valley! Top wedding and event vendors in Nevada County will be showcased, and there will be light bites and sparkling beverages, musical entertainment, and bridal toss giveaways every hour. A few additional wedding shows have been held in Grass Valley the past few years, but all have been discontinued. Nevada County Fairgrounds is a Wedding Venue in Grass Valley, CA. We have over 50 vendors participating. Dont miss this free event, where you can brush up on the latest trends, plan your perfect day, and book your perfect team. EN. Light from the newly exposed cupola, warm wood walls and dual roll-up doors make Sugar Pine Lodge a great choice for birthday parties, meeting hall or vendor space. Fire Safety Information for Weddings. (7,200 sq. Dont miss this free event, where y, Crab, Shrimp, and Pasta Feed (Rescheduled DATE), Grass Valley Sportsmen's Club Trout Derby. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I designed and produced A Wedding Affair For All Seasons for the Foundry until 2012. Dept 1 Registered Beef Cattle. You're gonna want to be there, so get your tickets now. Find Washoe county, NV jails and other correctional facilities online. A high ceiling, open-air floor plan and expansive views of the grounds make Whitney Pavilion a wonderful choice for a wedding. For more information including a list of vendors and Door Prizes visit www.joyoflifeevents.com/wedding-fair/. English Deutsch Franais Espaol Portugus Italiano Romn Nederlands Latina Dansk Svenska Norsk Magyar Bahasa Indonesia Trke Suomi Latvian Lithuanian esk . Don't miss out. For an intimate affair look into the Sugar Pine Lodge it has a seating capacity of 120. Cooper said he would personally welcome brides and then say, Would you like to have a kiss?, After a few giggles, he would offer each bride a Hersheys Kiss and tell her mother, I also give kisses to moms.. Nevada County Fairgrounds. You have permission to edit this article. Its free and show discounts will be available. Our annual Grass Valley Wedding FairCANCELLED Due to COVIDgathering restrictions:(Sunday, January 17, 2021The Nevada County Fairgrounds12:00-4:00 p.m. Events at this location . This includes an age limit on those who use playgrounds in Kansas, a prohibition on masked groups in New York (until the COVID-19 pandemic changed life as we know it) and a ban on using ferrets as hunting animals in West Virginia. Contact our Special Events Coordinator at (function(){var ml="%4mnvRu0soNiyeadtl.FrCc",mi="5=3@>A8017:=4>?>E963@;DBF92",o="";for(var j=0,l=mi.length;j