"We have a billion kids, Beth. My version takes place 3 months post attack. What a waste of time this show is becoming. He's a hardened criminal, who commits truly atrocious acts, but unfortunately, he's also incredibly sexy, intelligent, charming, and has a sweet spot for Beth. The Boss Baby, but with an oc named Taylor Templeton. We have some thoughts. She doesnt know how she got here and when this all happened, but Bethania is officially confused and would like to get off this ride, please and thanks. Rio finds out.Brio endgame obviously. It turns out theres never been a truer word because just before Rio shoots Fitzpatrick dead, he calls him Dave. The ranchers daughter comes home for an extended visit and meets Rip. He didn't know if it was a good idea, or if he would manage it even with help of his friends, but Rip was determined to try. But alas, after taking a bunch of pregnancy tests, they all came up as negative. A comprehensive look the undeniable chemistry between Beth (Christina Hendricks) and Rio (Manny Montana) on the NBC crime dramedy "Good Girls." The first three seasons of "Good Girls" are now . Although we're first introduced to them in their adult life, Rip and Beth have . But with each new episode Good Girls made me scream "to hell with right and wrong!" Left behind, Rio was found by law enforcement agents and captured. Beth out the hit on Rio after he came back, but can she truly live without him? "Pin Charlotte Dutton is the youngest daughter of John and Evelyn Dutton. Want to shop from more small businesses? She'll be damned if she lets that happen, even if it means facing the very person who showed her she could have it all in the first place. "They're gonna wanna know what someone like me is doing with someone like you," Beth tells Rio during a cash exchange. "Rough Night" By MichelleElizabethTanner The season 5 we should of had. ET on NBC. Drabble #4: Beth dreams of an impossible future. ish. Benny decides to teach her a different kind of lesson to force her to take a break. Sorry for mistakes. Basically, lots of sex, Dean and Nick being assholes, and Annie being hilarious. Will the blizzard of the decade bring them back together? 22 contestants go through "Just remember, if we get caught you're deaf and I don't speak English." Not that Beth wants to. Beth, Annie and their friend Ruby Hill (Retta) ended up working for Rio and he had a hold over them, dragging them further into his schemes. Annie ended up in jail, leaving Beth with a tough choice -- or so it would seem because Beth actually knew what she was really meant to do. She gets blood work done as well as an ultrasound. So cool and angsty. All Rights Reserved. In seasons 1, 2, and 3, it was a lot about Annie's impulsiveness and recklessness and her making bad decisions. And then what happens if Beth visits the haunted Overlook Hotel from The Shining? There was so much potential for psychological horror I had to write it! But I also know that their chemistry is magnetic, their sparks are undeniable, and the sexual tension in the air every time they share a scene is so thick that I can't help but ship them at all costs. All Rights Reserved. Fresh off her victory in Russia, Beth goes to New York to make amends with the one person who truly understands her, and who she can't seem to be happy without: Benny Watts. 26 pages Completed April 16, 2014 ApocalypseSurvivor. rio2. Ps. Running book club, taking care of the kids, and the ever-expanding girth of her waist was taking its toll. "Nevada" is the sixteenth and final episode of the fourth season of Good Girls. She imagines a quiet wedding followed by a quick divorce, but Benny has other ideas. In Sunday's Yellowstone, Beth learned firsthand how easy it is to get one's feathers ruffled when one has taken . ***EditedPart 3 is almost done. " "? 'How many times was that? The Boss Baby: The older sister. Honestly, the last thing anyone needs right now is another baby with Dean. Rio provided the missing pieces of the paper trail puzzle, allowing the feds to take the councilman down. No particular order. Having their baby is harder than either she or Rip could ever have imagined, but through the darkness, their son is the light. Beth smiled watching him, he smoothly ran up to Emma handing her the rose which she took and smiled. Having their baby is harder than either she or Rip could ever have imagined, but through the darkness, their son is the light. She walked out of the examination room, and he was at the receptionist's desk. This is a subreddit for NBC's Good Girls: Just a series of Beth & Rip one shots as they come. The Witcher Geralt Of Rivia & Yennefer Of Vengerberg. Maybe she was remembering the other items they tested the boundaries of fear and love. Only this time? However, when she got an abortion, Jamie let Beth get sterilized and she never forgave him. She walked right by him. Not chess, not loss, not love. Beth doesnt know how to stop studying and let the lessons Benny is teaching her sink in. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (587), Rio (Good Girls)/Original Female Character(s) (21), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (167), and by that I mostly mean slapping contest, but don't worry still no pregnant Beth in sight, In The Eerie Light Of My Sleepless Nights, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, in bonus it's gonna have a chapter of Beth and Marcus too, because we deserve to see Rio and the boland kids, to be honest I don't really know how tagging this fic, Cuty fic about Rio and his relationship with the Boland kids, and in bonus it's gonna have a chapter for Beth and Marcus too, I don't really know how tag this fic to be honest, because we deserve to see Rio with the boland kids, Rio (Good Girls)/Original Female Character(s), Inspired by Il Principe | The Prince - Niccol Machiavelli, don't take this seriously this is a crackfic, Dean is only here to be trash like always, but no worry it's not an angst fic or something like that, Dean and Beth aren't for long same for dean, it's not an angst fic or something like that. Bethania offering to babysit as a recommendation, for an honestly, hot as all living fuck couple that just screams and breathes TROUBLE was dangerous in of itself; but she needed the money and decided being paid $100 an hour was worth it for babysitting five kids. Beth and Rip have come so far since their first kiss when they were children. At 15, Beth realises that to give herself a chance at the life she wants for herself, she must find the courage to pick love over fear. What if he'd known where the spare key was, and found Beth on the floor? A branch connecting to a Peter Parker. Com 7 of the starvation side story of lee jong suk and park shin hye are dating ultimate milf: good girls, words: just hooked up. There's really no coming back from that, is there? XxHigurashiRikaxX. 5,823 5.8K. It's a made-up retelling so believable that by the end I'm sure the FBI agent was shipping Brio too. Beth picks out her dress for her first date with Dean, but her choice might be inspired by someone else. And what if Beths fears about going crazy like her mother are because she has the same latent psychic abilities? You go after his girl, son, grandmother, and sister--you pay the price with your life. Beth should have been suspicious of that girl with her cookie plate and her amused smile. The worst thing any human being can do is cross Rio. Nothing good, he responds. The episode ends with Beth and Rio (Manny Montana) on a park bench, with Beth telling Rio the best thing about her new job as councilwoman is that she is now Rios boss. Beth was exhausted. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. KREBS: Annie is going to go on a personal journey. Fanfiction; Fantasy; Historical Fiction; Horror; Humor; LGBTQ+; Mystery; New Adult; Non-Fiction; Paranormal; Poetry; . If it were a movie it would be closer to PG-13 than R I think. 6 months pregnant. But that was not enough to assuage Rio he wants a paternity test. She could admit that to herself with the alcohol pumping through her bloodstream. The episode begins with Beth Boland, Annie Marks and Ruby . Why Do Cross Country Runners Have Skinny Legs? Total Drama Island (ON HOLD) by Lynn. That said, anything goes with the remaining episodes. Initially, Beth scoffs at the idea and says she wouldn't even know how to say such a thing. Thank your friend, she replies. ET. I could have done that the reader w After Mario decides to save Peach from deep drama instead of save Luigi from almost death, Luigi st Hi, I'm pregnant! Then she trying to get pregnant by dean #GoodGirls #brio pic.twitter.com/4pe6X8AgBK, The only thing worse than Beth being pregnant is Beth being pregnant with Deans baby #goodgirls. You Are Here: what happened to calista flockhart zta password zip rio and beth fanfiction jealous Much to their shock, Rio is still alive when the fourth season begins. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (90), Steve McGarrett/Danny "Danno" Williams (1), May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Ryan (Yellowstone)/Original Female Character(s), Minor Travis Wheatley/Original Female Character, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, The Blip | The Five Years Between Thanos's Snap and Hulk's Snap. "The day he left me was the day that I died.". Battling through challenges and craziness of the show as well as tension. Browse . Fake dating fic. (Opens in a new tab). Beth and Rip never got it right after she returned home. I'm trying to go my own way right here. BETH/RIO fanfiction/short stories. It is later revealed that he is an undercover agent for the F.B.I assigned to become intimate with Annie to uncover secrets. Beth Boland/Rio; Beth Boland; Rio (Good Girls) breath play; Choking; Post S4; Summary. Christopher encroaches on Elizabeth's territory. She told her no, she already knew what the results would be and continued to walk out of the office. Deans been cheating on Beth from the start and Beth has had a little something going on in fits and starts with Rio over the last three seasons, as well. (Gay) Hosts Jay and Chris are a couple, of course no body knows, until the campers notice a ring on Jay's finger appear in their time there. The first three seasons of (Opens in a new tab)Good Girls are now streaming on Netflix(Opens in a new tab)(Opens in a new tab). When Ben visits his aunt, he lets Beth know Annie hasnt been home, which is all because Rio swung by earlier on and intimidated her. The fact that she took his operations to new levels, wasn't afraid to challenge him, and realized the cover her ordinary lifestyle gave his business was invaluable made him feel the same. She looks for something to say, one last ace up her sleeve that could change her fate, preferentially not one involving calling him an idiot this time. |Super Mario Fanfiction| Luigi and Daisy's Baby . Let's talk cardiac crime! Beth, Ruby, and Annie dont know yet that Rio survived that fateful shooting. She has got rid of the hitman and also kept Rio alive, as well as secured her witness protection deal. If you asked one of my loved ones whether I'm a "good girl" or a "bad girl," they'd probably laugh in your face. Together, they'll have to decide where the truth of their future really lies. One-shot. Brio) ship is pure sin. Coming back home she never expected the big changes that were about to happen in her life. You go after his girl, son, grandmother, and sister--you pay the price with your life. Rhea responds, "You're a mom. But Beth is relentless in he quest to stay close to him. Angst. $10 for as many commuter rail rides as you want on any given weekend (so if I bought a pass today, I could use it for any commuter rail rides today and tomorrow. Everyone's happy, business is booming, and the loose ends from years ago have been tied up with a big ol' bow. Catches both of their personalities and the chemistry. from Mashable that may sometimes include advertisements or sponsored content. In the middle of the apocalypse, a young girl of age 13 wanders around Georgia, looking for her father, who she has never met before. Now all his guys had gone home, he didn't want to leave her until he saw some form of movement and life back in her. What if I could? she asks. Follows a similar story line of the show but with a twist when Daryl and Beth get separated. Beth is shot by a carrying customer, and as she bleeds out in Nevada, she sees an apparition of Fitzpatrick. She almost left our son without a father. The biggest crime was how good they were together. In this world, your soulmates first words to you are marked on your body, and the mark burns like fire when their life is in danger. Annie is ready to start anew when reality catches up to her. All it does is hurt. Do Beth and Rio get together in season 3? His name is Nico and Rae has loved him since she ever layed eyes on him. :). of its own. Except he didn't, and he came back in Season 3. The Lineup Is Looking Good. English isn't my first language. https . Here's how to do it. The Mouth You Wear - liferaft - Good Girls (TV) [Archive of Our Own] Some disappointing info. She could hear him asking for them to call him with the results of the paternity test as soon as they were in. Her gaze locked on his as she raised her chin, stretched her neck to accommodate the full width of his grip. You can follow her on Twitter @nicolemichele5(Opens in a new tab). I'm pregnant! As long as the apocalypse is not hap *This is not a Y/N story, I've seen plenty of confusion but the main character is my own OC that I've created for this story* One-shot. While pawning the jersey doesn't solve their troubles since it turned out to be fake it turns out that their counterfeit money scheme ends up saving Beth. But it's time I call a plumber to help me fish my morals out of the toilet. This is a story of about Luigi and Daisy. He then suggests that Beth tell the FBI agents she was having an affair with him to throw them off the trail. Brio endgame obviously. But he's not dumb.". Though Brio fans would have loved to explore the relationship further, the series finale offered the two characters an open ending that was satisfying enough. what if?Rio and Elizabeth talk about what happened?beth Loves rio? nicofromrio. Exes popping up and family drama). Liam sophie honor beth, follows: 1/22, peach fanfiction archive with drusilla. Watching Beth watch #Rip & #Tate I'm having the feeling at one time #BethDutton was pregnant w/Rip's baby. Throwing themselves together is easy, creating a life together is an entirely different entity. Parts 9 . At the end of season two Rio abducts her and gives her a chance to shoot the officer who has been pursuing her, Agent Turner (James Lesure), but instead she turns the gun on Rio leaving him to bleed out. Hope u enjoy! Share on Facebook (opens in a new window), Share on Flipboard (opens in a new window), Credit: Jordin Althaus / NBCU Photo Bank / NBCUniversal via Getty Images, 'Johnny, don't leave me': How 'The Love Witch' and Pomplamoose enchanted #RevengeTok, Bunty Aur Babli is the superior Bonnie and Clyde musical, 14 greatest heart-stealing scenes (literally), It's a crime John Krasinski isn't king of rom-coms, Alison Brie and Danny Pudi chat about her love of nudity on 'Carpool Karaoke', 'The Last of Us' episode 4 trailer teases a tense confrontation, The best gifts for the woman in your life, 'The Last of Us' Episode 3 trailer teases 2 very recognisable new faces, 'Class of 07' trailer teases what happens when watery apocalypse interrupts a school reunion. Beth is a fool, im screaming im pregnant bitch where thats not going protect u from no bullet. However, their sexual tension increased as the seasons progressed. Later that night, she hallucinates the FBI agents insisting she gets Rio for them, and Rio telling her not to let him down, so she is clearly conflicted by the fact that shes in love with Rio, and the fact that she doesnt want to go to jail. After realizing the circumstances of the situation at hand, Beth sets up a meeting with Rio to let him know that she lost the baby. While still in high school, Gregg has been in a relationship with Annie. Female! But what happens when Beth decides exercise his own lesson against him? Rhea, Mick, Beth, & Rio POVs. She later meets up with the ladies at the bar to brainstorm, since Rio gave her a $100,000 price tag for her life. What might have happened if Rip had chose a different fork in the road after killing his father? She shot him, point-blank, three times in the chest. Annie however realizes that they are just reliving the past and decides not to continue her relationship with Gregg. She asks him how much her life is worth, but he tells her she cant afford it. or, Beth and Rio drink and have No Pants Time, Since season 4 ended without the chance to explore the relationship we all tuned in for, I tried to write my own ending. Canon Compliant. After a desperate decision to hold up a grocery store, the moms wind up navigating a life of crime under Rio (Manny Montana), a ruthless gang leader who's into money laundering and a slew of other illegal activities. Which is perhaps the reason why her lips form the words before her brain even validates them. English isn't my first language, sorry for mistakes. Rios eyes widened as he didn't have to wait anymore, Beth mumbled and shifted slightly, Rio reacted and placed his hands on her good shoulder to make sure she didn't move, slowly his brown eyes locked onto her blue ones, her eyes . Returning to the ranch for Lees funeral, Beths present collides with her past, testing every plan for her future. He kidnaps her, forcing her to go with Mick against her will. Christopher, better known as Rio is a gang leader who employed Beth Boland, Annie Marks, and Ruby Hill to do his gang's dirty work after they stole money from him. See you at your inbox! Rhea learns shes not the only woman in Rios life. The group also reports to Rio (Manny Montana), a drug lord who routinely threatens to kill them. Work Search: However, he confirmed his attraction when he had sex with Beth in the bathroom at a bar while she was on a date with Dean he . When I try to determine what exactly made Beth and Rio tick, I can't single out any one thing. Home | About | Contact | Copyright | Report Content | Privacy | Cookie Policy | Terms & Conditions | Sitemap. In Season 1, Episode 5, "Taking Care of Business," the FBI starts circling in on Beth and questioning her involvement with Rio. Not much happens with this and the topic is eventually dropped. It dawned on Beth it was the first time a boy gave her a flower. The life they know they deserve is edging ever closer, until a chance encounter sends them on a collision course with everything they left behind. Will she fall i Belle left two long years ago to learn the ways of France with her Uncle. Press J to jump to the feed. Its everything theyve both wanted for a long time. Reads. After Mario and Peach had a baby boy named Stef, few months later, Luigi and Daisy were having a baby! After he exits, Beth sighs and thanks the doc. With only the photograph her mother gave her before dying . beth and rio baby fanfictionbeth and rio baby fanfictionbeth and rio baby fanfiction With intense threats and passionate conversations, Rio and Beth finally hooked up in Season 2. Rio and Beth fall deeper into their toxic alliance and every one in their lives suffers from the consequences.Season 1/Episode 10-Season 2/Episode 3. (Beth-and-Rio-sort-things-out-immediately-post-finale fic featuring all the sex, thoughts and feelings and all the finest things Daddy has to offer.). Browse; Paid Stories; Editor's Picks . 108K 3.1K 17. Dean is standing at the window, staring out, lost in thought. She finds out that it's harder than it looks. At 15, Beth realises that to give herself a chance at the life she wants for herself, she must find the courage to pick love over fear. Beth and Rip dont get along at all, in fact, they cant stand each other - despite being on each others minds from the day they met and their desperate attraction to each other. However, Sadie lives between the two and had to stay with Gregg for an extended period only to have supervised visits with Annie after she was arrested. A month after Rio was shot, Annie, Beth, Ruby, Noah and surprise visit from Gregg all land in Cancun Mexico to visit a familiar face. She doesnt get to sit here and drink cocktails and bat her eyes at you till you cave and let her have a taste., OR somebody crashes girls night, written for ggpat2020, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, mentions of dubious consent relating to said fake pregnancy storyline. Beth aurait du ce mfier de cette fille avec son assiette de cookie et de son sourire amus. He was brutally tortured by Alicia Sierra and became the catalyst of a second robbery, the Bank of Spain heist, with the crew reuniting in an attempt to save him. Like the rest of her siblings, she was pushed to become something that would serve the greater purpo when Sarina starts a new plan at camp where players can have their loved ones with them throughout camp for the euros. I rated the story Teen. Piggybacking on the good day-trip advice, the commuter rail has $10 weekend passes. I completely agree that if Rio dies the show is completely over, another added. Beth blurted out, "I'm pregnant!"