I tried this a few times; same each time. First, make sure the addon is up to date. Am I understanding you correctly? The first option under the Audio tab should be Audio Output device. i know i did everything right with install because i have no limits on my pc and it works fine. Ive tried this multiple times and get the same results, meaning Kodi never starts and Im always taken back to the home screen. Try not to get disheartened by the jargon we try to keep things as simple as possible, but Kodi is pretty complex software. You should be able to find this option in your boxs Settings menu. I ignored it because I was able to access and watch the movies. When I reinstall kodi and try to reinstall the addons I add them in a different order so it isnt a particular addon only for the same thing to happen. However, if you cant watch anything on Exodus (even legal content), you might want to try updating it to see if that helps. If you dont have many addons installed, it may actually be worth deleting your userdata folder the log shows several different databases, and conflicts here can easily cause Kodi to crash. Keeps saying portal not available. Played 1sec of the files on my Windows 10 PC and closed it. For what its worth, the steps youve taken should work most of the time. Check it and make sure youve entered it correctly. You might also want to want to compare the Kodi settings with one of your working devices to see if there are any major differences between the two. Adults ONLY!! Leia doesnt include any addons, so youll have to install them yourself. To begin with, go to Settings > Player and enable Allow hardware acceleration and Sync playback to display. Everything seemed to scrape good except for two shows that Ill have to tweak a little to get them to scrape correctly. These should be at 50%, and if they arent, theyre likely whats causing your video to look strange. Certain content providers restrict access to their videos using a process known as geo-locking or region-locking. Unlike many Kodi addons, it will never cease working. it also says cose or wait carol i wrote before but have received no reply maybe im doing it wrong because i dont know what im doing! Ill take a look and get back to you asap, hopefully with answers. You can make use of this build for all the available Kodi platformseven the ones that dont exactly have high specs like the Amazon Firestick. Its weird. I have to reboot the box to get it connected back to the internet. Builds are only a collection of add-ons. SteaM is the latestKodi 19 Matrix Buildthat users can download using the Fun Wizard. Do you know whats going on or how to fix this issue? It seems that yesterday discussion is locked and I cant reply, so Im opening a new one. I ask because this can sometimes happen when an addon is outdated or taken offline. When you do, Kodi automatically takes you back to the main menu. Tried your suggestion to taking off Hardware Acceleration, no luck. to see if it is the kodi program the problem. Thanks, Ian. I tried clearing the stick data and cache as you say below, to no effect. There is a little-known error that can cause your Kodi addons to not perform searches, updates or streams correctly. install The Oath free add-on.. 1. I have tried so many times to find the answer and can not find the answer and anyone to help me. Ive tried to force stop and clear cache but it just says computing. If this doesnt work, we might have to reinstall Kodi. I have attempted a refresh or 17.6 and a new install of 18 rc2 with no affect. The Diggz Builds can no longer be found within the Chef Matrix Wizard which featured some of Some of the most popular Kodi Builds are no longer available for installation after the developer has decided to call it quits. Its always annoying when Kodi runs into a problem, especially as it can be difficult to find the root cause of an issue on your own. Diamond Wizard is a fairly new Kodi repository that has a great collection of addons. I also emptied the cache on my mac.. Kodi wont open at all.. Ah, I see. Thanks, Ian, Hi Paul, whenever Kodi updates and breaks one of your addons, Id recommend checking if the addon itself has any available updates. Next, go to Add-ons on the Kodi homepage and select Install from zip file. I have a problem with kodi everytime I place a build on Kodi, it keeps closing down. When we break this problem down, there are only a few possible causes: either its an issue with Kodi 18 (which seems unlikely), somethings wrong with Yoda, or something isnt configured properly. ive already tried that but ive uploaded the log file to pastebin, kodi just shuts down within 5 seconds of starting. I asked how he was doing that and he pointed to the box. As an Amazon Associate Alltechbuzz.net earns commission from qualifying purchases. Thanks, Ian. If your stream crashes entirely, Id like you to install the Indigo tool from the TVAddons repository (http://fusion.tvaddons.co). 1. Whenever I select the Diggz Matrix Repository, however, I get a "Could not connect to repository" message. Best Kodi Matrix Builds Fallout. Yes, Diggz Xenon build can easily be installed on Fire TV devices. If you go to Settings-> File Manager, you should be able to remove any added sources. And this problem persists after a clean install? Between every tv show, I clear providers and clear all cache which are tools in Yoda. But I will do my best with what ever instructions or info you guys share with me concerning this issue and will appreciate your time in any case. We used Kodi for two years without issue, until about six months ago when all kinds of problems began. The Build has various categories like Revolution, Add-ons, Settings, Favorites, etc. Hi Scott, it might be that the addon youre using is no longer functional. Ive been having the same problems as Mr P. I have reinstalled a fresh Kodi about 10 times and used 3 different builds (Misfits, No Limits, and Xanax) Every time after force closing and reopening Kodi it crashes within 2-4 seconds. Meaning Exodus will have streams only from a single Reddit source, when it used to find 30-40+ sources. I reinstalled it twice and deleted the profile on Kodi and still does the same thing. Apps like BBCiplayer, firefox, youtube worked. Can you trigger this error and then upload the log to pastebin so I can take a look? Thanks, Ian. I have kodi 17.6 on my TX92 android box. Just the one it came with, however I went to Skin Settings and couldnt determine the correct option to disable the skin. For these reasons, we advise our readers to use only official addons and seek properly licensed content wherever possible. Here, you can find many streaming genres like TV Shows, Music, Films, Anime, Kids, Soap, Sports, and, Docs. my kodi will not start logo comes on and i wait and nothing happens it says kodi not responding menu comes up click on kodii and stays a black screen is my kodi dead? Any ideas how to solve this issue. Am trying to add xanax build (just for fun)without success. Warning: Kodi should only be used for content to which you have the legal right to access. Thanks, Ian, I have a problem with my kodi box(mxq pro) repeatedly giving me a black screen when clicking on tabs, after I install addons even from the kodi repository. Hope this helps, Ian, hey i hope if you could help with a problem i have i could watch my kodi programming well till yesterday it started crashing it made the tv go black and i would have to reboot it it worked well for a while but then it crashed and the screen went black again and again i had to reboot i use indigo to clear cache it worked for longer but the problem persisted so i could do factory reset but i dont wanna lose my configuration if you could please tell me what i could do to fix it, Hi there, can I ask what device youre using Kodi on? From where? Windows 7 Hi Cindy, do you mean in an addon or across all of Kodi? Thank You. Did a fresh install. Hi John, are you using an Nvidia Shield? You might also want to try disabling hardware acceleration if its active. Some flashed up an icon like the no limits wizard did. Hope you can help. Chef Wizard contains some awesome builds including Diggz Xenon build. I think this is how I got it and it may or may not work for you but worht a try. Now click the bottom-left option until it says Expert, scroll up to Internet Access and make sure that the Use proxy server option is unchecked. 2023 Comparitech Limited. I do have a build but dont think that is the problem. Also, there are many options, viz. Ian, Hi Andrea, has Leia worked for you before? Do you happen to have any insight as to how to fix ? Hi Fredo, if a scraper cant find any information, your only other options are to try a different one or scan to the library. Now I cant watch movies with Kodi. If you're using the web browser on your Kodi device to check the validity of the target repository and find it's a invalid address, a cause with a huge likelihood is that your device is not connected to the internet in the first place. When i open kodi then, nothing has changed. Ill try lol just for the heck of it. 1234 Return to the System Settings page and choose Add-ons. Mostly hosted on the internet, the data of Kodi repository are usually accessed by Kodi users via the internet connection between Kodi and the internet. Here, you can find many options like 4K, Movies, Kids, Shows, Settings, Trakt, Power, Sports, Wizard, and add-ons. By the way, if youre running into issues with Kodi on a Fire TV Stick, weve got a troubleshooting article just for you. Yet the tv in another room (also n India box) is working fine. Please help! As per my experience, Atomic Matrix Build works perfectly fine on any platform: Windows, Android, Mac, Nvidia Shield, Raspberry Pi, Firestick, Kodi box, etc. This Kodi Build has many genres like TV shows, Movies. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I go to file manager and add source, but once I go to add ons and the open box Ill click on the add on that Im trying to get and there are no files under the source and it doesnt work. Not sure if this will work, but at this point, anythings worth a shot. Apps, Favorites, Systems, and Add-ons. The movies loaded much faster and with many more streams. I use venom on Kodi and all of a sudden it restarted itself and all of a sudden instead of a regular like blue Kodi home screen color and set up it was all red? Troubleshooting on More Kodi Repo Issues: Couldn't Retrieve Directory Information. This leads to me having to delete and reinstall kodi, before my deleting I clear cache, clear data then uninstall. You might also have installed a build of some kind in my experience, these are more trouble than theyre worth, particularly as they make Kodi more difficult to debug. Even sometimes you have to wait a bit for the new working repository to replace already broken or outdated repository. Ian. Lets get to the bottom of this. DOWNL. Just wanted to let you know that I did what you had suggested. That said, reinstalling Kodi might help solve your problem, even if youre just installing the same version again. Other addons wont play at all. Finally, as a privacy advocate, I strongly recommend using ExpressVPN always while streaming online. This page only shows:- My add ons The type of Kodi problems you may run into include: Well provide some guidance, direction, and insight into common problems you might face when using Kodi. Thanks, Ian. Now when I watch some it plays for a while and then it boots me out. Thanks, Ian. Id be happy to take a look at your debug log if youd like. Hopefully, one of the above tips will finally fix your problem. I only let it play for a second or two. This will allow you to install new addons directly instead of messing around with sources and repositories. Use Kodi on other devices, since there're conspicuous risks in disabling your Windows Firewall for Kodi. It sounds like perhaps Rising Tides is causing the problem, especially since youre able to use other addons without any issues. Its one of the downsides of unofficial addons: theyre always moving or going offline. I made an account on pastebin.com by signing up through facebook, and then after having an account posted the info that popped up in notepad to the pastebin.com account, renamed the doc Marcus Swanegan KODI for IAN. I like the KISS principle I have tried a few tgings and no luck i put the video on 720 p and still the same and its not zoomed eithee. And eventually Kodi would revert back to the first run and Id work my way around it and if I got it to start, all the addons that I had deleted would be back. First, does this happen with one specific addon or several? If it makes you feel any better, the only personal information in your Kodi log will be your first name and possibly the names of locally stored shows. Diggz Addeddate 2021-03-04 19:35:32 Identifier diggz.-xenon.-matrix.-2. Your Section, dealing with the disabling, appears to be from the old SPMC [Koying era, circa 2018], not Kodi v18.7: Next, click Player settings. No subtitles found. This means that the repo has been moved or taken down, which is why Kodi cant access it. It can be confusing sometimes, but Im happy to take a look if youd like. How can I identify which version I should download to my box? Hi Wasif, thats a weird issue. It is also compatible with Kodi 19 (Matrix) and is included in our list of best builds for Kodi. when i try and install an addon i get the message that it cannot continue as connect even though if i go into setting it says i am connected to the internet? It sounds like youre using unofficial addons can you see if the problem persists when using addons from the Kodi repository? Hi Kathy, can you see if these problems occur with addons like Comedy Central or HGTV from the official Kodi addon repo? I typed everthing well (dubblcheced) Ian. If this doesnt help, Id recommend installing a fresh copy of Kodi. Is anyone else having this issue installing the Diggz build for Kodi 19 and, if so, can you please help? Hello, Any idea how to resolve the issue? Then, in Kodi, check the settings to see if hardware acceleration is enabled. It might be that the installation isnt finalized until you reboot. Disabling Hardware acceleration solved these problems, so thank you. Reboot but same results, same crashes. If you're using a VPN to protect yourself while streaming with Kodi, which is a good habit for any Kodi cord cutter, you might face internet access issues on Kodi if you don't configure proxy settings first. Hopefully youll be able to figure it out with the log. Hello guys. The quickest and easiest solution is to completely reinstall a fresh version of Kodi. If so, can you paste the following line into your run box and see if theres anything which stands out? I have Kodi 17.6, with Real-Debrid, using a VPN and build No Limits Magic v9.0. In other words, youll have less choice and will find it much more difficult to get help in the future if you stick with Kodi Jarvis, Krypton, or Leia. I happen to have an old copy of my entire Kodi folder on my network from just a couple weeks ago, so if I replace the file with the old file, it still doesnt work. Ian. If Kodi 17 doesnt fix your issue, let me know and Ill take a look at your debug log. Thanks Phoebe, Hi again Phoebe, you should be able to install Kodi on the Xbox without any problems although we cant recommend installing addons like Exodus as they use unlicensed sources. Then its on my NAS. There are a few reasons why Kodi might get stuck in a crash/reboot loop. Selected to include add-ons. Thanks, Ian. This system was running great for more than a year always up to date. 5. Now Im watching my IPTV with no issues. Now I have a working SPMC (that looks dated, but does the job) and the usual non-working vanilla Kodi that I have installed/unistalled N times. comment. It was indeed the issue with the TVDB scraper, so thank you very much for that tip. If you upload your log to pastebin.com, Id be more than happy to take a closer look for you. Hi You may also want to consider a reinstallation sometimes things just go wrong, and this helps resolve problems pretty frequently. Does this problem happen with every addon or just some of them? I watch films on my amazon firestick using Covenant on Kodi, very often the screen will pause then go back to the provider list page, I have to click on it again, start the film again and fast forward to where it stopped. Ive done some research and it seems like this issue is usually fixed by reinstalling Kodi. If you run into any trouble during installation, feel free to leave a reply (or a new comment, if theres no reply option) and Ill get back to you ASAP. It is greatly appreciated. Hi Gene, its good to hear from you again! It does auto-cleaning. I am running Kodi from a Fire TV stick thing. I am just trying to learn how to set up and configure add-ons and such things. I use remote desktop to login to the HTPC so I can easily configure it and then switch to local HDMI TV to watch the TV/Movies etc. Many have said that theyll only be supporting Kodi 19 and up from now on, so theres really no reason to hold off on updating. Its a older AMD dual core Athlon @ 3.2GHz with 8GIG RAM. This is because new Kodi versions reads and process addon code differently, making some older addons obsolete with newer versions of Kodi. Hi, Im trying to download covenant. It has many sections for streaming, like Movies, Web Shows, Sports, TV Shows, and Games. Summary: uninstalled and reinstalled at least 6 times. To do so, go to Kodi Settings > System > Add-ons and turn the toggle on for Unknown sources. If you copy and paste the logs over to pastebin and include the link, Id be happy to take a look for you. All rights reserved. Now select repository.diggz-4.0.zip and wait till installation completed, 14. This will unlock a new settings option called Developer options. A Kodi VPN helps you be anonymous online from hackers, phishers, spammers, and even from ISPs and let you stream geo-restricted content even through torrent links. I look forward to your reply. How are you? In other words, addons that only work with Kodi 18 will not appear in repositories if youre running Kodi 19 and vice-versa. Your problem could be caused by a number of things, so lets try removing some of them as root causes. Ive reinstalled Kodi twice on the Firestick, and reinstalled the addons numerous times. Appreciate any help you could provide, Hi Lewis, this is a complicated one since there are a number of potential causes. Thanks, Ian, i have kodi 18.2 installed every time i try to watch a film or a tv show i get no picture all i get is sound i can hear it but theirs no picture is their anything i can do to fix this, Hi Ryan, can you try going to Settings > Player > Videos and disabling hardware acceleration? Hi.. Im also having a problem with Kodi.. Hi there Vickie, theres a lot to unpack here but its certainly an interesting problem! Color issues are far less common and are not necessarily unique to Kodi. Hopefully it will be fine for a while now but?? Have a blessed day and I hope this at least made you smile for a minute too. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The past week only one provider has been showing up which is series69. Id start by making sure Kodi isnt trying to use a proxy server. This time I selected not include addons. Would like toknow how to correct it. I checked the functions and all was working but my add-ons had gone maybe because I had deleted the db files as you suggested to someone else previously. Im using a fire stick. If so, turning it off might fix the problem.