The series was created and executive produced by Pamela Eells O'Connell and stars Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott, a small town Texas girl who moves to New York City and becomes a nanny to a high profile couple's four children played by Peyton List, Cameron Boyce, Karan Brar, and Skai Jackson. Brushing her hair . Jessie:That's for the comments on my script. She also knitted me this Jessie:I was going to say snorkel warmer,but either way she needs a new hobby. Emma:Or feel free to sit there slack-jawed. Luke:Jessie,I'm scared! Emma:Finally,my stupid brothers come in handy! Zuri:I'm already eating dinner with my friend, Milly the Mermaid! Jessie/Transcript < G.I. Now,go get him. Ravi:Pretty girls are talking to me! We're gonna play Pin the Stars on the General! Jessie :I had nothing to work with! does not count. Nice velociraptor(Screams, while going through tubes to escape Mr. Kipling) Help! (Dusts a picture frame). I want her to be our new nanny. JESSIE- (cuts Zuri off) Us texans happen to be very friendly! Zuri: Sometimes, but they never come up for air long enough to notice (Shouting is heard from the kids; Morgan and Christina run to hug them.). Jessie:Cut! Zuri:Yep. Bertram: (sarcastically) Congratulations! Zuri:Jessie,it's a metaphor! Jessie:OK,you can be in it if you can tell me just one of your lines. Jessie TV Series 20112015 IMDb. It tends to make you a little cranky! I placed the order like 30 times! I have a clipboard and everything. And nothing can ruin this perfect moment. You've got it all over you. Michelle:No,no,it's not you,it's Sunny! Ravi:(watch beeping)The five minutes are up. how to get access token in rest assured; worcester telegram obituaries; venezuela shoe size conversion; dallas cowboys individual suite tickets (Morgan laughs, and leads the group out and back home. You don't wanna wake him up. This page is the category for Transcripts. Jessie:Hey,they gave out free drill bits and stud finders! The Incredibles/Transcript. I don't want to end as a dinosaur's chew toy! Luke:What's to know? Jessie:I'm not going to yell! (Cheerleaders cheer,audience cheers indifferently(totes lame)). Oh, you think this is funny! (A fake tentacle grabs Jessie, and lifts her up. But thank you for staying up all night to help fix what Luke broke Jessie: Oh, guys, your lunches! Tony:You are amazing. ), (audience cheers indifferently(totes lame)). Emma: Doesn't matter. Oh,Toby-. (The scene opens as the heroes are seen fighting the Parademons) Aqua: HAA!! Emma:Actually,I'm going to say yes to Michael. (about to kiss Jessie), Jessie:Wow,that is action-packed. Jessie:No,Bertram,no,we don't have time to eat! Jessie:It's OK. Anastasia (1997)/Transcript. (shows a box decorated with water pictures with a water faucet on the top). I was about to order that juicer! Alice in Wonderland (1951)/Transcript. (walks up the stairs)If you need me,I'll be upstairs,trying not to hurt your sister. Jessie: Hey Ravi. Jessie:Well,without the eyebrows,it was hard to tell! Zuri: (takes one of Jessies bras)and Im guessing this is yours? (shakes spatula). Zuri:Sure,but take Jessie's. (Cab driver closes partition screen, Jessie looks offended). Emma: she said you'd be hearing from her lawyers? I got your doorman right here! (claps hands)OK,let's do this! Just cut! Thank you so much for bringing Taylor's mom home. And we are so incredibly proud of you. Luke: Yeah, Ravi's giant, razor-toothed lizard. Jessie: What?! Jessie: Please tell me those kids are in the wrong apartment! (chuckles) Will now compete to be Waldorf the Walden Wasp! Jessie: (takes the flowers and puts them in a vase)we don't have a date. "Jessie" aired on Disney Channel from 2011 to 2015. (thinking) I was waving at an ex-boyfriend. No matter what. Jessie:I don't know what's worse,the deafening noise or the spray of spit. (The scene changes to inside Ravi's bedroom. Zuri:That's OK. We're really glad you decided to come. It's funny sped up,too! Emma:(as poodle,enters the scene)Hi,hi,hi,hi! :) Subscribe via Email. Thank you for including me in your glamorous world of show business. Zuri:We're throwing a birthday party for you! Jessie:Aw,Zuri. Emma:Michael's pros are he's super-sweet,smart,and easy to talk to. Jessie: (to Zuri)well, if Milly can flop down stairs, she is welcome to eat with us. Zuri:But I haven't even told you what the favor is yet! (Atefeh gets up out of bed) Atefeh: *Yawns* Ahh, feels like it's gonna be a good day today. (about to fall down), (All help Jessie get up and say "Whoa!" Bertram: Or as I call them, the Nannykillers. Zuri:Your last job was as a hot dog. Zuri: I'm the good child. Zuri:OK,guess I won't be needing this then! Did I miss the mascot tryouts? Your love story needs a twist. Watch episode clips and more from Disney Channel's Jessie, starring Debby Ryan. Emma: I guess that's a no. (Luke,Emma,Ravi and Zuri come back to penthouse with the bags in the elevator), (Bertram and Jessie wake up,and scream and stand up). (Ravi hugs a very shaken and unstable Jessie), Jessie: You are welcome now, now if you'll excuse me, I need to change my pantsand not cause they're ripped. They all scream something along the lines of 'ow') Sorry kidscould of been worse, that tuna could've been canned! Help! I have got the perfect way to end your movie! Christina: And tomorow is the only day that Angelina can meet with me to discuss endorsing my new clothing line. Tony: Flyin in their dad's helicopter. Then green letters appear: GAMMA QUADRANT, SECTOR 4.) Luke:(angry)Are you out of your mind? Jessie:Nonono,it's a stainless steel pull-up bar! You're staying, and you (Emma) should care! Jessie:I meant any complaints that don't make me sad? Keep it down! Zuri:The big one-oh is huge. Is that a unit patch from Stuttgart Army Base in Germany? Ravi:But Tony has over 20 lines in this scene! Ravi:Does he not look good,Jessie? (smiles). New York, New Nanny 2. I promised Christina you'd be on time for school,but every morning,it's the same stupid battle! Meanwhile, Luke (Cameron Boyce) and Zuri (Skai Jackson) prank call people in Jordan's phone! Jessie:It's for you and Taylor. You know what you can find there? (episode begins in the penthouse kitchen). Bertram:But I worked so hard! blockbuster store still open near haarlem. (walks away). speed set mortar working time of thinset; best choice products jeep parts; zulu social aid and pleasure club posters Ravi:Perhaps I should draw on a pair of those bad boys! Jessie:But sometimes you find love in placed that you least expect it. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Taylor:Thanks! And his little wings are wagging!(chuckles). Jessie:I wonder if there's an app that shows what punctual kids might look like! It's basically detention with snow cones! (Luke is hit with a pillow, while Jessie turns to speak with Zuri.) Mrs.Harris:What,where? Gettin pretty good at this nanny stuff. Jessie:Oh,thanks,Emma,but I want to wear the exact outfit I had on when I went on my first date with Tony. The boy who thinks "school spirit" is the ghost of an old janitor? And I don't have the time to sit and audition tons of young,good looking guys! Jessie: I came to tell you how much Emma wants you to be at her science fair. gemini and scorpio parents gabi wilson net worth 2021. disney jessie transcripts. Nanny Kay (the Ross's old nanny) runs screaming out of the Fairfield lobby). Zuri:Yeah,it'll be a country music birthday blowout! Wild West! production controller (77 episodes, 2011-2014) Monica Marie Contreras . Luke:(gasps,throws gear)Me! He then looks around, with the sound of Darth . Ravi is the only one who showed up. Jessie "The Secret Life of Mr. Kipling" Season 1 Number 26 Episode information Production code 125 Written by Pamela Eells O'Connell Directed by Eric Dean Seaton Original airdate September 7, 2012 Source " The Secret Life of Mr. Kipling " is the twenty-sixth episode of Season One of the sitcom Jessie. You worked really hard on this, you should be proud of yourself! Jessie: Kids,hurry up! Just use the frag rifle. Bertram:That's the spinach I bought in the park! Jessie:There's no time to be gentle! Ravi: I must leave too. Do it! Pull harder! Zuri is on the steps.) Let's bounce- (Gets up to leave. Jessie:And you can invite anyone you want. Bertram:(carries a plate)Craft services is here with lunch! He slept through the whole thing. Jessie:(stands up)Hey,look,I know I've been really stressed out lately,and I'm sorry if I've been a little too harsh on you. Please,please,pleaseeeeeeee? I know all about love! Zuri:(stands up)I have one too! Oh no. It's not romantic to say that my eyes remind you of a monkey's butt. Ravi:Uh,there is a small chance that in my haste,I forgot to apply the non-adhesive base. (Screams). Oh,maybe if I tell you to shower,Luke will do it. (Stands) I came to New York to follow my dreams, cause this is where dreams come true! Girl Meets Jessie Transcript. Jessie: (Sarcastically) Oh! (Grabs Zuri and Ravi, and Luke follows them. Jessie:That's the most beautiful creature I've ever seen! (stands up)I'm not going to school,and neither is this stupid mask! Jessie:So even though I set out to shoot a movie about romance, (Luke throws football to Zuri while Jessie holds her,Zuri catches,Jessie,Luke,Emma,and Bertram applaud and cheer). And I thought I had an online shopping problem! Coach Penny:Somebody get me a giant fly swatter. Zuri:I know,Jessie. Subforums: Jane The Virgin, Jessie, Justified. The screenplay was written by Joss Whedon, Andrew Stanton, Joel Cohen and Alec Sokolow, based on a story by Lasseter, Pete Docter, Stanton and Joe Ranft. Most of all on special occasions. Thousands of current or popular TV shows and movie transcripts for online research and education. Emma:Whoa! Since when do I bring fake giant animals into the pet house? It's due today? Emma: (to Jessie) Zuri has imaginary friends. Get it? Bees have entirely different temperaments,feeding habits,and not to mention nesting-. The bus waited so long yesterday,a tow truck showed up! Except for once in third grade, you went to the bathroom without a hall pass Jessie: If you tasted the cafeteria food, you'd completely understand armadillo does not go down easy. Is this real enough for you? Can't anything go right? Only Jessie and Tony are there.). Ravi:It is parent-teacher conference day! (Jessie fake coughs to remind Emma) Oh- That force is gravity! Luke:I don't know what that word means,but you're so cute I might look it up later. It is the best giant radioactive space octopus movie of all time! Coach Penny:Hey! Ravi:I think I split something doing the splits. Oh! (pulls mask,grunts)(stops pulling)Uh-oh! I didn't,and look at me now! Jessie:Ravi,be careful with that. Sonic spin dashes ahead, leaps into the air and slams into several parademons in the sky, then grabs one and throw it into another as he lands back on the ground. Taylor:(stands up)And his belt buckle is the snooze button? Jessie:OK,I can't tell you how many different ways that makes me nauseous. You are a horrible student! Mr. Kipling, you already had your dessert! I want to try out to be the Walden Mascot! I'll do it! (Hits the tentacle, it falls). (Ravi hits Luke so the head comes off,but Luke's head isn't inside). Christina: Just gettin a read on ya. Jessie:So,I signed up for a short film competition called Quick Flicks. Bertram: Well, I'm just glad you finally got-, Bertram: A big roll! (Jessie closes door while wearing a hot dog costume and holds sign that says "Dan's Hot Diggity Dogs"), Bertram: Well,mine just got better! Luke:You know how when I have a math test,and you say I can ace it,but we both know you're lying? Bertram: Great! Tony:That's actually pain,you're standing on my paw. (Jessie opens the door) Ready for our date? You may have the moves,but I have the power of words! Hey,Dean! Ravi: It is New York. Emma:They're here to see who wins the mascot job,since they'll be spending so much time with him. Zuri;Oh,no! Maybe even good! Jessie:Thank you,guys. My dad taught me! Would anyone like to share about their day? You will love this. Jessie Again!/Trailer transcripts K Kermit's 50th Anniversary (2005 Trailer) L Lady and the Tramp (1998 VHS Trailers) Lady and the Tramp (2006 50th Anniversary Edition DVD Trailers) Lady and the Tramp 2: Scamp's Adventure (Trailers) Lilo & Stitch (Soundtrack Promo) M Mickey and the roadster racers 2 the power of two/Trailer transcripts Luke: (walks in from the TV room) Almost. Tony:(as werewolf/Toby)I don't care that our two kinds are forbidden to love,we belong together! Jessie: You turned in a photo of a pimple on Bertram's back! Synopsis Emma:Don't worry,I got this. Ravi: (walks down the stairs,drops art project) (gasps) I am not ready! (stands up)Luke,perhaps you will take comfort that some small part of you will finally receive an A! Luke:I can't believe you finished that whole thing in just 24 hours! (pushes elevator button)Have a nice day! Emma:I'm busy! Jessie:You've had 3 husbands? (To Ravi) Not you, you should never eat lead. Jessie:Way ahead of you. (thinks), (Luke's seat springs him up into the air). I'm so sorry. Jessie: Aww, thank you sweetie, but I didnt come all the way from Fort Hood, in Texas, just to be a babysitter. Why does everything happen to me? In India, we just had one kind- melted. Kick,turn,sting. ), (Scene changes to in the hallway with the children's and Jessie's bedrooms. I know you were bummed when you didn't meet the weight requirement for towel boy. Run around,flail your arms,and try not to fall down. disney jessie transcripts. (Stops at the stairs) And to think, you coulda had all this! Luke:He's not getting his face back until I get the rest of mine! (walks to living room)Zuri,are you rea-uh-oh. Ravi:No,please! (points to a blue planet on her science project.). Show more. Seriously,you have the memory of a goldfish! Ravi! Hit it! Love you! Jessie:I know,that's why Bertram's taking you to the park! Emma:OK,but no wonder your relationship didn't work out! Jessie:(stammers)Now,now,don't overreact! Zuri:This is the end of the line for you,schoolmarm! They wave at Emma, Emma waves at them, and Jessie waves at Emma. (walks away). (Tony runs away while holding ripped pants). Bertram,that gives me a great idea! Jessie:Oh,Toby,I love it when you howl with passion. This relationship is over! A blue comet speeds towards Planet Z. Bertram:No! Emma:Remember,you enthusiastic applause will determine the winner. But I don't even know your name! I will pop this off in a jiffy! On the bright side,at least your outfit matches the teacup! Jessie: (To cab driver) So then my dad, who's in the marine corps, practically blew his flat top when I told him I was moving to New York, but he chilled when I told him I had a great job. Bertram:The grocery store started using this stupid delivery app! Jessie:Isn't it nice having a family dinner? So! Zuri:If I eat that,I'll be stationed over the toilet. Jessie:OK,now,remember what we talked about. (Jessie accidently hits Luke's microphone).