See also Release Dates | Official Sites | Company Credits | Filming & Production | Technical Specs That it's trying to hold on to something. Neale is a member of the Television Critics' Association (TCA), The Alliance of Women Film Journalists (AWFJ), Hollywood Critics Association (HCA), Gay and Lesbian Entertainment Critics Association (GALECA) and Critics' Choice Awards - Film and Television (CCA). Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement unless specified. In TV Shows Ace exclusive clip, we see Duane and the production team from Discovery gather around Eric and Chad who have what they think is iridium. So it was very impressive. Prior to starring in Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch, Duane was a successful businessman. AN: There are two elements to the new season that I find perplexing. All of this makes for a thrilling and interesting series to watch. And so theyre all good, good guys. Will it be Duane and his team, or will they be beaten to it by intruders? The countrys remote location, absence of roads, weather and 24-hour sunlight are just a few of the challenges the group faces throughout the series. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Our Hometown Yes, its possible. They got married on 15 July 1989. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. I couldnt have imagined this happening, said Drummond, who has lived with his wife in Rancho Santa Fe for 20 years. Honestly, Ive got my hands full with the exploration aspect. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. After discovering a large wooden box in a flooded cavern,. Tony Abbott Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Wikipedia, Wife, Top 6 Foreign Celebrities Who Own a Home in Australia, 4 Conditions When You Need To Show Your Paystub Or Prove, Richard Montanez Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Married, Wife, Net Worth 2021. If you are concerned about regulatory compliance and it s complex regulations, our team of experts provide you access to unparalleled knowledge and resources. Viewers can join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #BlindFrogRanch and follow Discovery on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for the latest updates. El terrateniente Duane Ollinger est decidido a encontrar lo que se esconde en las siete cuevas subterrneas en el rancho de 160 acres. But I look forward to returning to Greenland and exploring. Available in 220 countries and territories and nearly 50 languages, Discovery is a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens, including TV Everywhere products such as the GO portfolio of apps; direct-to-consumer streaming services such as Eurosport Player, Food Network Kitchen and MotorTrend OnDemand; digital-first and social content from Group Nine Media; a landmark natural history and factual content partnership with the BBC; and a strategic alliance with PGA TOUR to create the international home of golf. Yes. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The Puppies have Taken Over THE AQUARIUM! So he said to me that story and told it to me repeatedly, so I have to believe thats true. That it's trying to hold on to something. And, there are many questions surrounding that, how did it get there? Gable and Lombard's idyllic marriage was sadly short-lived. LIDAR has been used to map mines and to map cavern systems. Duane is hellbent on unraveling the truth about his ranch and uncovering the treasure otherwise, he might just have to sell the property. 2023 BuddyTV. Furthermore, it seems Duane and his crew arent alone in their hunt for this treasure, as they discover a remotely operated surveillance camera at the worksite. Extreme Weather Tests the Durability ofSolar and Wind Power, How 3D Print Building is Changing the Future, This Country is Transforming an Abandoned Airport into a Green Oasis, Saving Baby Elephants from a Deadly Herpes Virus, Digital Twin Cities Can Shrink the Impact of Planets Largest Polluters, Building Atlantropa: One Mans Plan To Drain the Mediterranean Sea, Microplastics in Blood Spotlight Health Emergency from Plastic Pollution, California Proposes Ban on New Gas-Fueled Cars by 2035, How Lithium Batteries Will Improve EV Range and Rapid Charging, Air Taxis Bring Electric Flight Hype to Life in Busy Cities, Recycled Lithium-Ion Batteries are Outlasting Brand New Ones, Retrofitting Older Cars with Electric Motors Could Transform Transport, Hydrogen Ready to Ignite as Transport Network and Technology Takes Off, Catch-22: How the Clean Energy Industry is Perpetuating Deep-Sea Mining. Once you create a new season you'll have 4 hours to add the first He tells Chad that somewhere near a big deposit of this valuable element may be found. Now, the longtime Rancho Santa Fe resident co-stars in Animal Planets Ice Cold Gold, a reality show that follows seven gold miners prospecting and digging in Greenland. One of the best hybrid treasure hunt-meets paranormal series on Discovery isMystery at Blind Frog Ranch, now in season two. February 15, 2022February 16, 2022 by April Neale 1 Comment. AN: You employed LIDAR, which is a very exacting 3d imaging. He built an oil contracting company based in Amarillo, Texas, which he sold and invested the proceeds into his gold mining quest. What made you back away from the corporate aspect in applying your education to television production work? A rock collector as a child, Eric Drummond never thought he would be doing what he loved on television. And so, in 2012, I had this opportunity that came out of the blue to try out for a TV show, and the show was called Ice Cold Gold. And the excitement is too much for them, as they race to find Duane and analyze the sample. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement unless specified. The two men find Duane and they set up the analysis. I believe it was Chad [Ollinger] who found me, and I think it was through social media. The only thing strange about this show is that Discovery . It is very expensive and has several industrial applications, such as the aircraft industry. And he contacted me, and I eventually went out and visited with them at the site. When attempting to remove the box from the cave results in near-disaster, Eric discovers another incredible mystery: the large rocks that are inside the box have been bored, and contain cylinders of a strange metal that liquifies at room temperature. who screwed all his partners out of the rubies For more information, please visitwww.discovery.com. There are so many areas, I do a lot of work in Arizona searching for gold, and thats wonderful. : Well, I think they were hiding it for some reason or another, and well be looking into that. Please log in to view notes. And again, how we found it in the rocks did not appear to be a naturally occurring element. However, treasure hunting isnt something the Ollingers are experienced in. These Actors Went Way Too Deep Into Character! After the winter freeze shut down their operation last year, Duane Ollinger and his son Chad, head of ranch security Charlie Snider, world-renowned geologist Eric Drummond, and investigator Jamie Dube return to Blind Frog Ranch to continue their quest for Aztec gold. Iridium is noble metal and is brittle and is the second-densest known element known to man. The first few episodes find the team finally succeeding in pulling out some of the contents of the box found during season 1. AN: Does NASA still own or have an interest in this land? Duane Ollinger and his crew will pull out all the stops and heavy machinery to find the treasure buried beneath Blind Frog Ranch, even if the land fights them every step of the way. The distinct looking element is hard to find and vital to the aerospace manufacturing business and much more. Eric was featured in Ice Cold Gold in 2013, a TV show by Animal Planet. LIDAR has been used to map mines and to map cavern systems. Diesen Schatz will der Landbesitzer heben paranormale Aktivitten hin oder her. 106 West Grand Avenue, Escondido. In Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch, Duane Ollinger and his son Chad set out on a hunt for a vast fortune of Aztec gold believed to be on their ranch. He worked as a consultant in the Southern California area. It was an opportunity I couldnt pass up.. The Iridium, on the other hand, I have to kind to think that maybe it was associated with a meteor impact. And so when you come across something this rare, with relatively good value, its very exciting. Besides the owner Duane Ollinger and his son Chad Ollinger , and head of the security Charlie Snider , we also meet Eric Drummond, the expert geologist who assists the Ollingers as a geologist. We expect that this question will have a definite answer in the weeks ahead. But Duane isn't concerned with the lore. Thats part of geology. And again, how we found it in the rocks did not appear to be a naturally occurring element. Nat Fyfe Girlfriend 2023, Age, Height, Wikipedia, Net Worth, John Millman Girlfriend Or Wife In 2023? The two men know that iridium is a money metal, and that if theres some to be found, Duane needs to knw about it stat. You can watch Mystery at Blind Frog Ranchon several streaming platforms, including: You can also streamthe seriesby purchasing or renting episodes on Amazon, iTunes, and Google Play. and feedback from the locals talking about the area, which has a lot of genuine strangeness, not Blind Frog Ranch. Duane Ollinger, his son Chad, Charlie Snider, and Eric Drummond star in the reality series which follows the. And the color gemstones, and then the diamond trade, there are often these slave labor type situations like blood diamonds and things like that. Discovery, Inc. or its subsidiaries and affiliates. But Greenland would have to be right up there. And thenwent to college at New England College in Henniker, New Hampshire. | Eric Drummond: Well, I think the gallium was put there by human beings. He has also posted a few pictures of himself participating in several marathons. From Aztec treasure to caverns of gold and silver to lost Mormon mines, legends surround Duane Ollinger's 160-acre ranch in Utah's Uintah Basin. Not only is the ranch known for rich metal deposits, but it has gained a reputation for its paranormal activity too. His major clients included US Navy, major and independent oil companies, land development companies, small-scale gold mining operations, fellow prospectors, and TV production companies. Available in the U.S. on January 4, 2021, discovery+ is the definitive non-fiction, real life subscription streaming service. For more, visit discoveryplus.com. So one thing leads to another, and I found myself as one of the cast members of that TV show. Required fields are marked *. Hes a sharp geologist. They are operating on the knowledge that in and around 1520, Montezuma allegedly buried gold in Utah to keep the Spanish from seizing the metal. Cue the paranormal piqued interest! Someone is trying very hard to surveil all of their activities in this place. We help you navigate the complexities of bureaucracy with a personalized service offering that takes the sting out of how complicated it can all seem. On Friday night's Mystery At Blind Frog Ranch, Chad Ollinger and geologist Eric Drummond discover something perhaps more valuable than gold. February 4, 2021 by April Neale 0 Comments. Shark Week 34th Season Promises The Rock, Tracy Morgan And More Specials, Exclusive Preview: Joe Kendas American Detective Returns to ID and discovery+, Exclusive: Deadliest Catch Captain Sig Hands Wheel of Northwestern Over To Clark, comes from the expertise and logical analysis, Caldwell Family Breaks Silence With Wholesome Update & Photos. So he said to me that story and told it to me repeatedly, so I have to believe thats true. The XRF gun readings go from 50 to 87, to a whopping 804,000! Ill leave it at that. Who Is Meghan Trainor and Daryl Sabara Son Riley Sabara! Duane and his son Chad are nonetheless determined to find a vast fortune of gold. Also Read: Gold Rush Kayla Johanson Wikipedia, Age, Height, Married, Husband, Instagram, Net Worth 2022! In their exchange, Eric and Chad note the flecks have a metallic bluish hue as the two pieces they are looking at has Erics wheels turning. They found a NASA metal cap dated 1985, so what is your estimation that NASAs scientists used that land as a base to observe things? Eric Drummond attended Arthur L. Johnson High School, then, he got a Bachelor of Arts degree in Geology from New England College. And Duane told me all about his project that hed been working on for years. It has a very high density and melting point. And again, this might go back to why and what use they had for it? at 10:00pm. Why was it put in there, what uses were they using it for, and how did it get there? All Rights Reserved. Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch Self - Geologist Self TV Series 2021-2022 14 episodes Ice Cold Gold Self TV Series 2013 IMDb Best of 2022 Discover the stars who skyrocketed on IMDb's STARmeter chart this year, and explore more of the Best of 2022; including top trailers, posters, and photos. So, thats the theory at this point. Id like people to see us be successful in our endeavors and prospects, but also Id like to see young people learn a little bit about geology, maybe spark an interest in some young people and make them want to study science. Discovery Channel is dedicated to creating the highest quality non-fiction content that informs and entertains its consumers about the world in all its wonder, diversity and amazement. Wasting no time, Duane drills directly into the cavern and forges a new access point. Iridium. There are so many areas, I do a lot of work in Arizona searching for gold, and thats wonderful. Blind Frog Ranch - Die Schatzsucher von Utah Realityreihe USA/2021 am 12.03.23 um 22:25 Uhr im TV-PROGRAMM: alle Infos, alle Sendetermine The sword was discovered off the coast of Israel and likely belonged to a knight who lost the weapon in battle or fell overboard sailing to the Holy Land. All rights reserved. Its a huge sacrifice to just leave your home. MYSTERY AT BLIND FROG RANCH is produced for Discovery Channel by Karga Seven Pictures, a Red Arrow Studios company. The men are speechless. Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch is returning for a second season in January. Discoverys portfolio of premium brands includes Discovery Channel, HGTV, Food Network, TLC, Investigation Discovery, Travel Channel, MotorTrend, Animal Planet, Science Channel, and the forthcoming multi-platform JV with Chip and Joanna Gaines, Magnolia, as well as OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network in the U.S., Discovery Kids in Latin America, and Eurosport, the leading provider of locally relevant, premium sports and Home of the Olympic Games across Europe. Blind Frog Ranch Eric Drummond age is 61 years old as the moment, he was born in the year 1960. All articles, images, product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. So theres that aspect. I graduated from high school in Clark, New Jersey, central Jersey. According to his IMDB page, he appeared on the show in 2013. Iridium is the most corrosion-resistant material known and for that reason it is used in special alloys and forms an alloy with osmium, which is used for pen tips and compass bearings. A vital component of the shows integrity comes from the expertise and logical analysis of geologist and prospector Eric Drummond. And so we do know that the extinction of the dinosaur, theres the thing called the CT Boundary when a giant meteorite hit the earth. But when they detect radioactivity emitting from the newly drilled hole, the operation is once again jeopardized. Its something I felt was perfect for me. After discovering a large wooden box in a flooded cavern, Duane and his team are hellbent on extracting it from the cave, believing it contains the fabled treasure of the Aztecs. Bianca Carelli Age 2023, Height, Weight, Wikipedia, Boyfriend, Instagram, Net Worth. Sitting nearly adjacent to Skinwalker Ranch in Utah - another area notorious for paranormal sightings and other mysterious activity - Blind Frog Ranch has drawn treasure seekers for hundreds of years. Um die Region im US-Bundesstaat Utah ranken sich viele Legenden. I hope they get an appreciation for what were doing and what Greenland is all about, he said. Discovery Channel is dedicated to creating the highest quality non-fiction content that informs and entertains its consumers about the world in all its wonder, diversity and amazement. The TV series stars four characters: Duane Ollinger, his son Chad, Charlie Snider, and Eric Drummond. If they dont, its left to be seen whether the search will continue or theyll just conclude there isnt any gold at all on the ranch. RHONJ What Is Melissa Gorgas 2023 Net Worth? After discovering an underground cavern system underneath the property, Duane Ollinger, the owner of Blind Frog Ranch, is determined to find the famous lost treasure thought to be hidden there. And so somebody had set that up and had been spying on us. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. In 1942 Carole Lombard died in a plane crash as she returned home from a war-bond tour. AN: Where in the world or place maybe youve been to, perhaps you havent, that is the most rewarding from an exploration point of view?