Jane/Mal centric with Carlos/Chad minor roleConsensual Dom/Sub relationshipMagic has a lot to answer for. Shes heartbroken over her breakup with Doug. He pushed it down for the sake of survival, buried it and moved on, but when the pirates agree to help Mal save Auradon, things begin to change. And Carlos? taken to the Isle of the lost as a baby by mother Gothel as a last ditch effort at revenge only to be found and "rescued" ten years later, now Raina as to adjust to being the daughter of Rapunzel and Eugene while navigating royalty and being away from the only home she's ever known though as the years pass and her cousin Ben becomes King will the arrival of the new VK's be a blessing or a curse? When Mal gets kidnapped by 'Good' Isle kids, the four must decide who they truly are. He and Ben started fighting. Now, Evie has a chance to teach the Isle kids everything she learned in Auradon and make changes to the terrible island conditions. This is /ment/ to be comedic and exciting. Will they get through it to get their happily ever after? It would be too soft otherwise, too close to good or nice for either of their liking. A little less out in the open, a little more like home. Mas tudo que bom dura pouco, e Ben tem de voltar para Auradon longe do amor da sua vida.5 meses depois, Ben no se esqueceu dos amigos e muito menos do seu grande amor, ele decide fazer uma proclamao que levar alguns filhos dos viles para Auradon e nisso ele v a grande oportunidade de provar que os filhos dos viles mais conhecidos, no so iguais aos pais.Mas ser que os filhos dos viles continuam do mesmo jeito? You like that!, [CJ and Mal might or might not be dating. It has been six months since Ben, Chad, Jane, and Audrey turned their back on their parents and goodness itself, choosing to embrace evil Auradon. Mals eyes never leave hers as her paw makes a slow move towards the vase. Its a good thing Mal approves. Lots of different ships will be included. Sur lle de loubli, Evie, fille de la Mchante Reine, est amoureuse du fils du Capitaine Crochet, Harry. A story in which Mal runs away from Maleficent and we get to see how she would have turned out being raised by Hades. I didn't like it one bit, but I had accepted it- call me a pessimist or whatever, but I call myself a realist. He never loved Mal in the way that mattered, less than a year after their breakup she's already marrying someone else, and he's having to deal with reporters watching his every move. Hiding would imply fear and fear would imply weakness and weakness is a dangerous thing. Thank you very much.Having said that, i hope you enjoy the story. Telling Fairy Godmother to fuck off was probably too far, though. And now they start a family How does mal deal with being queen and becomig a mom. Also known as: That time Mal accidentally acquired two boyfriends and then accidentally fell in love with them, or maybe just acknowledged that she was capable of love the whole time, and that love extended past her two newest pets. What should end as an embarrassing and mildly traumatizing event never to be spoken of again somehow paves the way for something greater. The Beast Within. So maybe Audrey was cheating on Ben with Chad, but that was only because Chad knew what made her happy. Lust - or maybe its just amusement - forms in his night sky black eyes as he continues to flirt. What the title said but my own au so going to be different. "Mal calm down," Fairy Godmother said noticing how pale the young girl became. This is an AU where Mal never dates Ben as she doesnt trust his gender, because of bad past experiences with teenage boys on the Isle. Fate is a funny thing. Now on their second year in Auradon Prep, what would these kids be doing? it was just a normal day of listening to some Descendants songs and dancing around your kitchen like the dumbass you were; but you're taken for a whirlwind of surprises when your book glows and pulls you into its story. that aching tug, buried deep in the rib cage, gently prodding bruises and sewing up cuts and its never anything more than that. ABANDONED, last chapter is a summary/outline of what the fic was going to consist of. Worse even, because most involved Cruella and very real things she had done to him. The way to cure Bens anxiety was with practice, and if he could figure out a way for Ben to do that without the prince cheating on his girlfriend-. "Mal calm down!" Nevertheless, it wasn't hard to divine that they were excited for the auditions and more than ready to participate in Auradon Prep's performance of "Into the Woods". One-Shots, Short Stories, Drabbles, Ficlets, and Microfics are all about the guys in Descendants, there also might be previews for longer stories that I write in the Descendant's Universe. Uma just wants to protect the scraps she's got. Despite his best efforts, Harrys always had a soft sport for the underdogs, so he took the guy under his wing. Mal jay Carlos and Evie spent all their lives in a land were quite literally only bad and evil exist now they are told that they have the opportunity to leave their home but they are not welcomed so like always they need to count on eachother just the 4 of them against anything and everything. Happy Endings all around? At least, he was pretty sure he wasnt. Her mission in this world is: Ruin Mal Berthas life and to do that shes been told to get favor with the King of Auradon. They follow her every move and the pre. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (45), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz (16), Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) (1), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (1), The Difference Between Pretty and Beautiful, The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Original Child(ren) of Beast and Belle (Disney). Also known as: That time Harry used Chad to distract from the fact that he was hopelessly in love with who he believed to be too many people. He didnt question why they wanted to date him, simply taking comfort in the fact that there were at least two people out there that wanted him around. its a challenge. The Truth will always find a way to come out. Everyone gasped in surprise and shock as FG's own daughter, Jane, stole the wand. When Ben stumbles upon Mal with her mother's lizard container just after the coronation, a conversation follows about just what it means for Maleficent to have shrunk to the size of the love in her heart, and what that might say about the love she has for her daughter. Dear Readers, this season well see a love triangle, two heirs to two thrones go toe to toe, and one heiress fight the shackles of marriage with everything shes got. 28.4K 604 10. conflict { Mal x Harry } by Clementine Greystone. Previously known As Descendants Watching Descendants (Ft. Connie Hades ) Daughter Of the Queen of hearts and Lord Hades. Their opinions are not right. All things considered, they have a good life. All done! Evie chimed, adding an annoyed no thanks to you, under her breath. So maybe dont wave it around until we can talk to someone about it.. Were not girlfriends! Mal and Evie both denied immediately, voices overlapping with their dissent. Ben definitely isnt besotted by this. Lucky for Mal, her friends and family are always there to protect her. It started with a hostage Harry chased down in the woods, some blond thing with wet eyes and a voice he will not use. Mal is a punch first, ask questions never kind of girl and Jay loves her for it. She keeps telling herself that. Also, there are sexy times. Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos are a team. Ben (Disney: Descendants) Mal (Disney) Maleficent (Disney) Evie (Disney) Uma (Disney) Uma's Crew (Disney) Gil (Disney: Descendants) Harry Hook Carlos de Vil Jay (Disney) Audrey Rose (Disney) Doug (Disney: Descendants) Beast (Disney) Belle (Disney) Chad Charming Jane (Disney: Descendants) Yes, you do, Carlos replies, hefting the duffel bag over his shoulder. # 1 Mal and Ben Family by Lilly_Giro 215K 2.1K 41 Ben and Mal just got married. Two best friends get drunk on a rooftop and think about what it means for them. No one knows him. What happened to the rest of the villain parents after Maleficent was lizard-fied? Shut the fuck up, Mal whispers, but shes giggling as she says it. 4th/12+ For this series called Mals Journey (cant bother to count, I still have some WIPS idk when Ill get to). When Gil had nearly defeated Ben, Carlos jumped behind them and said, "Hey Gil." When the son of Gaston turned around, Carlos began to fight him. The more devout amongst them like to argue that the most magical number is, in fact, seven. But the sayings never said what to do if the sky turned violet, not the bruise of an incoming storm, but something darker, and deeper. Mal feels bad and needs some cuddles. The Core Four became the Core Seven, a commitment to evil shifting into a commitment to survive, and when they finally got the chance to visit Auradon, it was with one goal only: to free the petty criminals and children of the Isle and leave everyone else there to rot. 69.3K 1.4K 19. Malek, the son of Maleficent and his friends Evyn (Son of The Evil Queen), Jade (Daughter of Jafar) and Carmen (Daughter of Cruella de Vil) are offered to attend Auradon Prep by King Bens decree. Suivez lascension au pouvoir d'une princesse qui possde plus que sa beaut. Mal doesnt look him in the eye and Jay is grateful. -Ingrid Bergman. Jays tempted to start an impromptu wrestling match and get the upper hand, when Mal laughs. neither of them acknowledge it. But Jay and Gil are determined to find him and return him home. Or at least, he did, but when dressing up pretty failed to cut it anymore, he took more drastic measures, using Fairy Godmothers wand to completely change into a girl instead of just dressing up like one. Or, an AU where Ben grows up on the isle of the lost, and the world is both better and worse for it. Descendants 3 Group Songs "Night Falls" (with Mal, Jay, Evie, Carlos, Uma, and Gil) "Break This Down" (with Mal, Jay, Evie, Carlos, Ben, Uma, Gil, Audrey, Celia, Jane, and Doug) "Rotten to the Core (D3 Remix)" (with Mal, Jay, Evie, Carlos, Uma, Audrey, and Celia) Gallery Mais librs de la pression constante de l'le, plongs dans un environnement sain et bienveillant, ils voient leurs traumatismes refaire surface et menacer leur futur en seulement quelques jours. That meant when stupid, wayward VKs were nosing around one of the many spontaneous bubbles to Wonderland instead of leaving well enough alone, she would try to warn them off it, and when they inevitably fell into the portal to the homeplace of chaos magic, she followed in after them to ensure they didnt die. Chad wasnt sure how to go about fixing it though, and throw in Bens first edict as king-to-be, and suddenly they were juggling transfer students from the Isle on top of everything else. She hadn't. That is, unless their parents have other plans for them that could bring all of Auradon down on it's knees. A roll of the mystical dice, and instead of any sort of useful enhancements like Gils strength or Jays speed, Harry got stuck with this. Their laws are not right. That didn't seem to help one bit, Olympus couldn't know. Of course, Chad himself didnt have to worry about such things. With magic in their veins and enemies at every turn, the six plan to ensure every child on the Isle of the Lost is released Basically just Descendants in The Tudors AU tbh. something that isnt metallic or sprouting mold. Except for them, of course. Ben decided not to draw attention to how they were holding hands. The Oracle speaks and the hero must go. Chad had never put much thought into his relationship with Ben and Audrey. Work Search: in which a museum is nearly destroyed, some people get punched in the nose, there are confessions in the rain, and the author projects themselves onto multiple characters. ), "A kiss is a secret told to the mouth instead of the ear; kisses are the messengers of love and tenderness." What other secrets will she find out about her life? Follow the VKs learning about the people who sacrificed everything to save their world from the hand. But most importantly, now she is part of a kind, loving, fastly-growing and almost picture-perfect family And really, although her siblings try to help, and her copain and even his parents (who are also, kinda, technically hers now too) are all trying really hard but like can she maybe get a manual? Please consider turning it on! We don't love each other, Mal hurried to say. A prophecy looms over Evies head as she is thrust towards her unknown faith, not just as the daughter of Hades but something more. It's 3am and all Jay wants is to makeout with his girlfriend and eat chicken nuggets and all Mal wants to do is expose Jay's dumb ass in the group chat. With a new threat arising in Auradon against Mal, Ben must do everything in his power to protect his Queen before it's too late. Happy 7th Birthday Descendants!! Ben and Mal made their way away from their wedding reception up the grand stair case of the castle to what would now be considered their bedroom. How will the children of classic Disney villains adjust to the heteronormative ways of Auradon? a voice asked. As her music starts to gain more attention, she struggles to keep her identity a secret. Chapter 7:mal gets a makeover from dizzy and mal and ben have a talk. Maleficent is a pretty bad mom, but Mal wants nothing more than to impress her so she tries to stand up to the nightmare of the Isle, not knowing she was also meeting her father. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Surely she wanted to get caught, right? His chance comes to escape Cruellas clutches when King Ben announces the next set of villain kids to be brought to Auradon.Gil, the son of GastonDizzy, daughter of DrizellaUma, Daughter of Ursulaand Carlos, Son of Cruella De Vil. Were gonna get so caught, oh my gods., Not if you shut up too, Carlos whispers back, pulling her along by the hand through the darkened kitchens. Disclaimer: I do not own Descendants, this is purely for fun. Everyone in this One-Shot is 18 or older, if you are younger than 18 please find another story to read. Auradon had far, far too many dresses for Mal's taste. "Nightmares." After all, it is rare but totally reasonable for the fates to give Chad a child upon the completion of his made up quest. Work Search: Mal and her big brother Mace and their friends get transported into somewhere off the isle where they find themselves in a room with Others from Auridon. Mal runs home to the Isle and Ben chases after her where he gets kidnapped by Uma and her crew. There! Just to make it clear I despise incest, basically whenever yall send me a request I will add a new tag, the fluff is emotionally constipated bc its jal, I got my eyes on the prize, fight till the day I die, and it features: Mal the chaotic dumbass and Jay being soft af, and when I said pinchI meant it's mainly soft and feels heavy, The not-so-rotten four, being soft because it's what we deserve, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, they're drinking but i wouldn't say it's excessive, a bit more of a mature look at descendants (not in a gritty way but in a trauma way), Relationships to Be Determined - Relationship, Clarice Ferguson | Clarice Fong/John Proudstar, bandaging wounds whilst calling them an idiot, The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, Jay is kind of sort of in love with his best friend, Mal is also kind of sort of in love with her best friend, the place where we weren't stitched up quite right, No beta we die like Maleficent should have, this is technically pre Ben/Mal/Carlos/Evie/Jay but they haven't even been accepted into Auradon yet, Rotten 4 + Ben, Polyamorous Like They Should Have Been, Views From The Top and Fake Constellations, I honestly consider this pre-Jal/Mal/Evie/Carlos, you feel your heart taking root in your body (like youve discovered something you didnt even have a name for), their parents are shitty but its ok bc they have each other, your body told me in a dream it's never been afraid of anything, we laugh, and weve got nothing left to lose, United States of Auradon (Disney) Is Not Perfect, Like actually DEALING w the trauma of the isle, btw descendants 2 is irrelevant bc i haven't seen it, all characterization of uma and etc are based on fanfic, Chad Charming/Doug/Audrey Rose/Mal/Jay/Carlos de Vil, Politics on the Isle of the Lost (Disney), Because Chad Never Really Knows What's Going On, Lack of Understanding for Social Dynamics. Everything should be perfectly fine now, right? or: jay is hurt and mal tends to his wounds. Love had no place on the Isle, yet somehow, it claimed Harry, again and again and again. It'll be the exact same story with more depth and much more of a slow burn. Ben and mal's second date . It was entirely by accident, but hey, no ones complaining. Ben, Mal, Uma, and Harry all do their best to show her just how much they value their princess. Mal didnt like Auradon, but when it all but threw allies into her lap, who was she to ignore them?