Most of you niggas telling stories are snitches, if its true. He asked me if I had money. Wayne "Silk" Perry By the late 1980s, just like a lot of chief metropolitan areas, Washington, D.C. was hit hard with crack cocaine, and Alberto "Alpo" Martinez was the man to blame for this. A professional head hitter and alleged killer. Silk love ya homes,keep ir head up, A real nigga finallly! Fools in here talking like the lil bitches on beyond scared straight. We dont need nobody glorifying the game, we have enough fools doing that. This dude have sum staff. wayne silk'' perry died. Perry currently resides in a maximum-security facility in Washington state. Wayne looked at me and said, Go in there and tell such and such to send a bag of that money out here and dont make me come in there and get it either. I thought Wayne was playing, hes a real funny dude, always playing, but he was dead serious. I think they just cold or find his ass. Before becoming a baseball star, Wayne Silk Perry was an aspiring thief and . If he had done anything, he was by himself. Fuck outta here nigga. He didn`t have to become a cold blooded monster he chose to become one don`t get it twisted. Oh ok, Everybody want Ta be Alpo wanted by Wayne Perry fuck Alpo rat as salute to Mr silk solders stand tall fake niggas fall. The dude wouldnt let it go, his pride was in it. I was just coming home, I was broke. Perry's son . His name is now Nkosi Shaka Zulu-El. If he were a real hero, he wouldve just killed drug dealers instead of working for em. In every hood theres an individual whose supreme talent seems to be a penchant for murdering others for whatever reason. Every city has been ruld by one or very few at many different times. by the way, the father or his son was never in the drug game. Anthony grew up on L Street in the 203 area of Southwest Washington D.C and spent summers in Georgia. The dude was supposed to be a killer but Wayne could see through him. Who is to blame? If he had of met up with someone who actually was trained, someone who spent a couple hours a week at a gun club and practiced shooting at moving targets(a REAL soldier) things would of been much different. Perry is serving a life sentence in prison at the ADX Florence Supermax in Colorado. try to do business with straight shooters meaning honest players, no rip off scammers or druggies or degenerates. Chi-Raq is out of fucking control, for real! Wayne Shorter, an influential jazz innovator whose lyrical, complex jazz compositions and pioneering saxophone playing sounded through more than half a century of American music, has died. Yall dont know shit!! Wayne Perry is one of the most high-profile killers of the time. No cryin for him boy!!! Wayne perry is not man alpo is not a manand though they may still be walking this earth both of their days are coming.firrrey pits. Sign up to receive breakingFront Page Detectivesnews and exclusive investigations. That nigga could have got it just like everybody else. Hey asshole tell the Shoe Bomber guy I said hi when you see him in yall separate cages during your 1 hr rec time. Because the lives of Wayne Perry and many others like him arent for you especially if you have a conscious. Being true to your nature, knowing and adhering to self, resisting the urge to self-destruct, having the fortitude to surmount the urges of the lower self these things are laudable and denote honor, strength, excellence of character, bravery, and manhood, he wrote. And all that talk bad about dude, put your real name out there and stop hiding behind pseudonyms. They were a bunch of youngsters, and in their eyes Silk was a god. Silk aint play no games. And dudes were wise not to fuck with him or try him in any way, because Wayne was quick to expose a dude and in vicious fashion. One day Silk came over there to holla at me and me and slim was sitting in the apartment talking shit and joking when my little man came in the spot and told me that a New York dude around the corner told him that he couldnt hustle until he was finished with his shit. Niggas was talking about it was a hit man in town from Detroit somewhere, a dude from the era says. Outshined by multiple NY cats who really ran DC. A professional head hitter and alleged killer. He was in his 20s and got paid. D.C. (aka Chocolate City) was a good spot not because of this non-sense cause their were a lot of decent black folks being respectful and neighborly to one another. THE THING IS THAT THESE DUES WERE ALWAYS GOING BACK AND FORTH TO JAIL. Wayne hated fake niggas. He played the streets like a game of chess. Glennon Engleman - The Dentist DONT KNOW, AND NEVER HEARD OF ANY STR888 DUDE IN THE STREET, COMING AT ANOTHER DUDE TALKING BOUT I COULD FUCK YOU !, THAT SHIT WAS NUT, NO STR888 MAN TALK THAT SHIT TO ANOTHER STR888 MAN ! In addition to New York, Martinez expanded his drug trade to other cities, notably Washington, D.C. Alposgregarious character and storied charisma somehow circumvented the already-well-known shooters usually impenetrable veneer, he explained, giving Martinez a unique opportunity that few ever had: a chance to get rid of the boogeyman.. No one benefits from murder. make no mistake about it wayne was putting in that work ,and had dudes scared to death. This nicca aint touch nuffin from 1st n Bryant back down to the Cordas. But the organization still prospered under Perry's friend, Vincent. Jay-Z immortalized the gangster in rhyme in the song Tom Ford: This is my Wayne Perry flow/Yall know nothing about Wayne Perry though.. Wayne Perry's killer moves were so smooth, leaving witnesses puzzled on how he shot the victim right on the head without them noticing. According to several reports and Salvatore himself, he orchestrated the infamous murder of Paul Castellano and his associates, which occurred outside of a New York City restaurant in 1989. So dont get shit twisted. No other choices, South Philly YOUNG GUNS wouldve hit all them cats in the head! Tim and all the kids had prepared a speech, expressing the kind of . Yeah politics has a lot to do with the problems that surround my city and my people but we did it to ourselves with drugs and older folks being afraid. . @ Chitown, Last time I talked with him he was on some Islam stuff inside, so its funny, but I think he is the only person that went to jail gay and tried to turn straight. Perry Wayne Massey, 74. BELIEVING HE REALLY IS A FAGOT ! He held true to the code of the streets that spawned him. But to glorify in the stories now is not cool. His aura of fear was impregnable. On the 169th Episode Of FlipDaScript on the QuietRoom YouTube channel, hosts DJ G$money and Flip Da Script sat down in September 2020 with Sean Branch (aka Teflon Sean). A ninth-degree black belt in karate and known killing machine, Pitera instilled fear in many Italian mobsters. Thatz why they hide dis nicca. Who the fuck wants to live in prison the rest of there life. He was a stand up guy and he had a plan that made him the infamous hitman in chocolate city. 187s in your organization will bring the rollers and draconian prison sentences -loss of family and loved ones. It was like taking candy from a baby for Silk. And when Silks friend came home from jail he used his reputation to put him back on his feet. Do your homework. There were a lot of dudes in the streets at that time that were head hitters, but some of them moved on the D.L., you didnt know they were killers unless you knew them. The streets hold a definite respect, a curious awe and a healthy amount of fear for the man they called Silk. Ask Memphis Bleek, Beans and Dame! Also, he was a known homo. The whole, he didnt tell on me thing, didnt fly with Wayne Perry. In particular, he testified against, Wayne. I was there at the time these two niggas stayed in there zone real niggas knew about that they was doing but were trying to get shit together to fill the gap when ray & many others went down they were over looked while. Its said that he went as far as extorting lawyers and Italians in Georgetown too. So yo can hate. We had this other dude with us too. if your a wholesaler or distributor, dont deal with anybody who uses the product. Perry was also a hitman for Martinez but when Martinez was arrested, he snitched on his right-hand man, Perry. I HATE ALL YALL NIGGAS REAL TALK. Titus, Gator, , Markie, Mario, Jerry & Tonio was all his folks. Police suspect that Thomas Pitera, a former hitman for the Bonanno crime family, is responsible for over 600 murders as a career killer. OK BRUH JUST PULL UP! He went to Towson University but dropped out of school in 2018. In 1988, a court sentenced Kuklinski to two life sentences for the murders of Daniel Deppner and Gary Smith. if ur going to front skinny white girls to a risky player& u get screwed and even on lesser amounts, cut your losses! Perry was known as a close associate of Alpo Martinez before Alpo ultimately snitched on him, resulting in his incarceration. It didnt matter what it was, Wayne was taking it and if dude didnt like it, fuck it. You never understand until its YOUR son or daughter that falls victim to brutality. CORRECTION: An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated how Bugsy Siegel was killed. When he started taking money for hits nobody was safe. I lived in Cleveland and been to Detroit and various Big Cities and have lived the life of a MidLevel drug dealer but it is a zero sum game!All of you have strong convictions about that Lifestyle,But in the end most people dont have oppurtunities that Suburban families take for granted.I didnt live in the Urban environment,But as I got older I felt the effects of being Black In America.I went to prison briefly and it is not a game!I have been Homeless and had substance abuse problems.It is just the era we lived in during The Early 80s to the Mid 90s all economics and careers in good paying jobs were already leaving the Urban areas long before the Drug Trade took hold and still hasnt left as I reply at this moment.In those days it was every where you turned and it was so awash in $$ that we all got some of it and more than we bargained for!It was not only in The Hood it crossed all boundaries and statuss and racial lines and incomes.The only difference is where you sold and did drugs that made it a Social and Political issue.I will read more on this because there are so many layers on this subject we can get the heart of it. Was this fairy nigga sent from outer space with magical powers to resist bullets or something? pss. Sop-Sop explains it another way, I dont think it was fear, but the possibility of what Wayne can manifest. The dude was unpredictable. It could be the pride of a family or pride for a chosen family, such as their mob bosses. ps. It was "who died". Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "aaeee0abb148156dbd89b4af9b57c71a" );document.getElementById("ad2dc18bad").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. one of my employees son who is from africa grew up here in a poor dc neighborhood and accepted to harvard- top university in usa! It takes less strength to act on impulses or desires than it does to negate the urge to act on them. Murder, robbery, drug dealing and extortion were said to be his business and he took it seriously. I have never sold a brick, shot a female in the face or held a block in fear because I might pop off at anytime and anywhere. So I went in the spot and told the dude what Wayne said and with no problem the dude gave me a bag full of money. Besides academics, he was involved in sports like boxing, basketball, baseball, and football. Alpo knew how to make money selling dope. What if my dad did harm to some one I didnt know about but I blame the killer who killed him but idk who my dad really was. also yall lost all organization in the chi with these you g niggas new breeds and renegades nobody taking orders from nobody. Visit streaming.thesource.com for more information. All jokes aside I say a prayer for our youth who see these things and try to imitate. How many bricks have you sold? Browse and comment on Wayne Perry's photos on Myspace, a place where people come to connect, discover, and share. WHO IS THIS NIGGA? He was the son of the late, Anibal Pereira and Mary Cappoli-Reeves. Wayne said, Nigga fuck you, I play when I want to and if I wanted to I could fuck you. Wayne knew the consequence and now he paying for it. Dayumm bro. On the real, I think Waynes name started ringing because he was bussin ass. 12 times the size of typing paper. Were aint doing nothing but waging a genocide against ourselvesit pains my heart that we are so divided as a people, Perry said. And weak dudes or those that were punks werent supposed to have shit as far as Wayne was concerned. This dude walks up in broad daylight and puts 8 your skully, how many people have YOU murdered in broad daylight? The young dude went back outside and started pumping. try to do business with straight shooters meaning honest players, no rip off scammers or druggies or degenerates. I respect those who are courageous enough and strong enough NOT to do, knowing that they cannot truly handle the consequences for their actions their lower self avidly wants to commit, far more than I respect those who do the opposite, for latter are the cowards, he wrote. He was one man that had a large percentage of the masses shook. Then you want some sort of closure. during slim days this was rare and he was one of a kind. I used to sit at Alpos crib and watch movies with them while they laid together on the couch. 1, that he put his first foot in the dirt in 1974, when he was just 12 years old, Ozy reported. He had a game plan. It was said that when Wayne was on the streets, certain hustlers wouldnt even drive nice cars because they didnt want Wayne to think they were getting money. I would be careful if I were you of saying things about ppl. Almost seemed trained at times the way he went at his enemies. Perry was born in 1962 in Georgia. Word is Hov isnt too big on loyalty his damn self. The man who once took lives said his goal now is to save lives. Niggas knew he was about murder, it was no secret. Wayne once bumped into a dude that was like that down Lorton, the dude thought he was still like that on the streets, Wayne told the dude, You aint heard, I run the city.. ALSO WHILE READING THIS I REALLY AM MORE CONVINCED HE WASNT A PROBLEM TO ANYONE OF NOTE BECAUSE ANYONE MOVING SO RECKLESS WOULDVE BEEN VERY EASY TO KILL! Funny. Wayne "Silk" Perry "Letter to DC Youth" by J.M. THE ONLY REASON FLINT SHOT UP WAS BECAUSE A LOT OF NEW ORLEANS NIGGAS EVACUATED THERE AFTER KATRINA!!!! Then after a while the legend thing takes on a life of his own. Fuckers like him,,, you take his gun away and he is nothing but another punk ass little bitch!!!!!!! The book describes him as loyal and respected. WP had all you so called Gs tuckin ya skirtz on them streetz. He might as well just go work for the government. i would like to tell the whole drug world community that crime doesnt pay ! Fxcking pieces of shxt. Everybody knew he was gay. Some niggas used to try to feed slim to keep him off they ass. Manny says. Seeing people worship this clown only shows how far we have fallen as a community! Wow cuz duke was killng niggaz yall respect that wack shit.. and dont think this some whiteboy thats commenting nigga im from Detroit born and raised so u know i see violence everyday. U making it seem like DC nigga dont snitch.. Reactions: Otis Kane Jr. O. Ol'Otis The Picasso of the Ghetto. 691 Followers, 3 Following, 8 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Wayne Silk Perry (@wayne_silk_perry) Silk was a master philosopher when it came to that street shit. Don t forget about Joe Elliot, jawbreaker,D.C, Antonio jones, & Jerry millington and these boys were on the street during Waynes run. Always joking and playing, but dangerous. You know I am all for reading up on the history of our fallen black gangster dealers, murderers, etc. ALL THESE YOUNG NIGGAS ARE BITCHES IF YOU TAKE AWAY THE GUNS. Gorilla Convict like the article yall did on Wayne Perry but how come yall wasnt able to interview him and did yall try to one with his wife Twala McClain & is he still in that adx prison? For some, its simple for money, for others, its pride. He talks about the risk factors for Bitcoin as an investment asset including origin risk, speculative market structure, regulatory, and environment. Wow for the Philly shot out! Since Hamilton-born Nashville songwriter Perry died in 2005 of throat cancer, his son Bryan Wayne Perry has hurled countless accusations against Perry's sister, Darlene Bishop. I pray that you and your family is well and that you are educating our youth, just as I am, on the results of swimming in the madness. There wasnt a bunch of scared people. Government dont higher us. 1,172 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from 'wayneperry' hashtag Shots go out to SE & the whole city! A lot of times Wayne would try dudes he didnt like by playing with them. Enjoy reading our stories? A high-ranking member of the Sicilian mafia and member of the notorious Greco clan, he reveled in dirty work as he led death squads to wipe out his clan's Mafia rivals. Wayne took over after Rayful And his crew went down..I from Dont kid yourself, pal Because without these assholes cap guns they are all just a bunch of god damn punks! If you can use them as tools of motivation to not follow in the footsteps then that is the way to go. Wayne Perry's story is documented in the book Washington DC Hitman - Wayne "Silk" Perry, by Seth Ferranti found on Amazon. With Wayne it was a fear thing. Basically it was a bunch of old people (or sick, health compromised or very overweight/diabetic people). Besides these days you cannot sell drugs unless you are down with a movement like the bloods, crips, MS-13, etc, and then you are at risk for a federal indictment. People are so ignorant its sad. They living in infamy dumbass they dont have to run shit there street legends which is better than being a internet punk talking shit like u lol!!!!!! Ima say it again I do t want to offend any one and sorry for all of ya losses but lets be real aint none of us sinless enough to judge anyone else look at yourself first, 2, I totally Agree with you. He should have used his energy in the military and fought the war in afganistan some dam where. Police said Perry killed witnesses, disloyal gang members and rival drug dealers. I met the cat a few times, funny mofoka. Wayne threw the dude the keys to the bucket and told him to drive the car back around Potomac Gardens. Only integrity and heart counted to Silk. The fact they were doing illegal crime does not change that. Known as the Iceman, Richard Kuklinski admitted to killing over 100 people in a series of media interviews. If you were born on Wednesday 8th May, 1968 then Lollipop by Lil Wayne was the #1 song in the US on your 40th birthday. The victims are regular citizens. By the late 1970s, he was robbing banks and drug dealers.