test print The Edit tab offers standard options for model editing. The model completed successfully and the print quality is good. Perfect adhesion is achieved by a perfect precise distance from the board and that is the hot ticket to 3d p u master bed leveling then u master 3d p I know I am not alone on those beliefs the rest of the know how is knowing how to use the tools to repair any machine break downs if u can keep those aspects under control you will do well with it. It could be so much better if Voxelab Aquila 3D printer manufacturers packed all the bolts and nuts into numbered bags and included a video instruction on the flash drive. See also: Creality Halot-One CL-60 Resin 3D Printer Unboxing and Review. Special promo offers for members only. You may check our. We set up the retraction, positioned small objects at a distance from each other to let the filament dry out sufficiently. Print Quality The print quality looked great, but this was mostly because of the really slow print speed they used (~20mm/s). In the left side of the hotend, theres a space where you can attach an auto bed leveling sensor like the BLTouch to add auto bed leveling capabilities to the Voxelab Aquila. Select Shipping Country/Region Please Select Select Package Type Standard Package Free shipping in US (excludes, Alaska, Hawaii)/UK/Australia. Voxelab has a high standard of quality, and we aim to deliver products without damage. Print Models Freely Aquila X2 allows you to 3d print teeny-tiny parts to big projects up to 220*220*250mm volume, all with a high success rate. This cheap 3D printer does not come with perfect configurations straight from the factory. This is an UNOFFICIAL subreddit specific to the Voxelab Aquila - Anything related to any model of the Aquila can be discussed here. Even when you 3D print for many years, sometimes you might forget which direction to turn the screw to raise the platform. Slow trucking perhaps causes the speed is out of sync. If there are problems that cannot be solved during use, please contact our aftersales team: mkt02@voxelab3dp.com, they will help you. Its a bit of a shame because if Voxelab would have used fans a bit more silent, the printer would be ok to use in a room where you work. All axes have end sensors! For many newbies, a 3D printer price is essential when choosing an inexpensive machine for home use. DrOCD 2 yr. ago e.g., neighbors, family members, etc. Voxelab Aquila Design. The printer definitely has some more speed available. This cheap 3D printer heats up super quickly! As expected for this price point, you get a single-gear extruder just like the Ender 3, but unfortunately its made from plastic. WebCarborundum Glass Bed for Voxelab Aquila Series 3D Printer 5 Pieces Upgraded M6 Pneumatic Joint for Voxelab Aquila 3D Printer 5 Pcs Heating Cartridge for Voxelab Aquila 3D Printer Your email address will not be published. It looks similar to a Creality board and if you ever want to upgrade it in the future, you should be able to do it without too much trouble. My longest print so far was nearly 58 hours. My old Wanhao is so frenetic you clearly see the sacrifice in quality in your prints and number of failed prints. Voxelab Aquila: Provided test files print beautifully Add To Cart Buy Now If your order has not been shipped, we can change the address for you; if your order has been shipped, we cannot guarantee that the address can be changed successfully. As long as the bed is clean, the object stays well in place. If it is determined that we missed the item when sending the package, we will refund or resend it to you. Print Models Freely Aquila X2 allows you to 3d print teeny-tiny parts to big projects up to 220*220*250mm volume, all with a high success rate. I highly recommend this printer for beginners or print farms. It is necessary to pay attention to 3D printer retraction settings because you need to find your happy medium. Voxelab Aquila 3d printer faq, frequently asked questions - Voxelab3dp 1: Check if the tightness of the synchronous belt installs correctly or not. If your required replacement cannot be found online, please drop us a linefor solution. So, we improved it using the Cura Slicer flow calibration settings. Detach the face of which ever end you will insert in firstreattach after fully inserted. Voxelab While it manages to keep the PTFE tube in place, it was hard to change the filament. The goal obviously is to get every print to come out right but that doesnt always happen just remeber adhesion is everything Ive learned so far and support can also be a useful tool and a couple pro tips: if u have some waves in the print after your done and have take off buildplate take the scraper that comes with most printers and heat it up to smooth out those fine lines in the build. WebVoxelab Aquila C2 FDM 3D Printer US$ 165.00 US$ 209.00 You Save: US$ 44.00 Super economical choice for the amazing capacity. You may reach us by email to return 3d printer, please include all necessary information and images so that we can get it done quickly. 14 56 56 comments Best Add a Comment brownboyct 2 yr. ago Ik this is not your awnser but, how the hell did u add the voxelab profile/ printer in cura, does it add as a profile or printer? Print Models Freely Aquila X2 allows you to 3d print teeny-tiny parts to big projects up to 220*220*250mm volume, all with a high success rate. Read more about this in the Review Guidelines. [FDM Printers] What if offset occurs on the printed model? While I was able to fix this myself with spare parts at hand, its nice to see that support is responsive and willing to help with the issues you might encounter. But I have found that using a razor blad out of an x-acto knife works great in scraping your part off the plate. Any ideas why? Theres even a pre-compiled firmware for people who are looking to install a BLTouch, making the whole process easier. [FDM Printers] How can I get the firmware? When the printing takes a day or more, it will upset you to see a damaged 3D print in the end because the first layers did not adhere well. The printers name has so many meanings, and they all sound so delightful! Please include details about the problem, including photos or video of any visual damage. Design You can still pay using a Debit or Credit Card through PayPal, no PayPal account required. Published with WordPress. 1: Check out if the electric wires are plugged properly or not. Both registered members and visitors can order 3d printers. Despite weakish springs, Ive been getting about a dozen prints between leveling. The Supports button allows setting up supports automatically or arranging them manually. Ensures excellent first-layer printing and easy model removal. You may download them at Voxelab. Yeah. Step3: Build a new folder named firmware. Reach us by email at mkt02@voxelab3dp.comthe very first moment you want to cancel orders, it is impossible to cancel order once items shipped out. So, we are glad it is not available in this DIY 3D printer. [FDM Printers] Extruders or printing plate doesnt work. I started on my first Aquila with the sample filament and realized there wasnt enough to complete it (Id already used half already). Thanks for the internal shots. As you might expect, the Voxelab Aquila looks just like any budget 3D printer build on the Ender 3 design. Printing cannot be recovered after a pause. It is easy to assemble (despite the awful user manual). Sure, there were some issues with the unit I got, but hopefully these issues are an isolated incident and this will not happen in the future. If you want to build your own firmware, you can grab the sources from here. We genuinely love its interface because Gambody also uses red and white colours! This is a common feature on newer machines and its no surprise that the Aquila includes them. For the second print, we used the Cura Slicing with slight tweaks to the main settings. The machine requires calibration, and not every enthusiast knows how to do it right. We 3D printed a cube with a wall thickness equal to one layer and measured its walls. Voxelab Aquila 3DPrintSOS 12.7K subscribers 1.6K 61K views 2 years ago So you got a new Ender style printer and finished assembling it? Currently, the Voxelab Aquila can be easily updated to a more recent firmware version by using the pre-compiled packages available on their website. The left menu responsible for positioning 3D printing objects on the platform. [FDM Printers] Return-to-zero keeps striking. Select Shipping Country/Region Please Select Select Package Type Standard Package Free shipping in US (excludes, Alaska, Hawaii)/UK/Australia. Ease of use The assembled Voxelab Aquila 3D printer made us happy! The Voxelab Aquila comes as a kit. In Stock. As you see in our review, its low cost covers many problems, which are not that serious, to be truthful. Get it as soon as Thursday, Mar 9. Voxelab Aquila C2 3D Printer with Improved Alloy Frame Structure,UL Certified Power Supply,Removable Build Surface Plate, Fully Open Source and Resume Printing Function,Printing Size 8.66x8.66x9.84in Mini 3D Printer for Kids with Removable Magnetic Build Plate Fit 1.75mm Test PLA Filament DIY 3D Printers Printing Size Bed on Your Voxelab Aquila 3D Printer Please check accessories on this page. According to Webster, Aquila is Latin for eagle. Also, Aquila is a constellation you can see on the celestial equator. We are delighted with all these options! For the next project, we chose one of the latest and super popular 3D printing models offered on Gambody marketplace, Robby the Robot. - - - If you are new here, PLEASE see the sticky post - It has a lot of very helpful information to help you get started 3d printing with your Voxelab Aquila. Fill in correct shipping address and double confirm the item, then clickSubmit Orderbutton. You will love using standard (Linear) and Treelike supports types with different diameters, overhang threshold, height settings. Its unfortunate that these components were damaged, and I really hope this is just an isolated incident but its worth noting all the issues I had with the printer so you know what to expect. In our 3D printing laboratory, this cheap 3D printer is the noisiest one, and it is a real problem. [Resin Printers] Does the printer support Wi-Fi connection? 3: The distance between extruder and plate is too far. Using the pre-saved files, you can 3D print a toolbox and a new filament spool holder for your comfort. [FDM Printers] How to upgrade the firmware? Meaning that they could have an issue where the CPU could lock up in an unsafe state Not saying it is an intentional bait and switch but it sure looks like that is the case. Price. Finally, I printed the Steampunk Octopus to test the bed adhesion and retractions. Overall, the Voxelab Aquila S2 FDM 3D Printer is a very impressive 3D printer. 14 56 56 comments Best Add a Comment brownboyct 2 yr. ago Ik this is not your awnser but, how the hell did u add the voxelab profile/ printer in cura, does it add as a profile or printer? We will describe its most impressive functions below. You can pay with Credit Card through PayPal even without a PayPal account. The machine comes with a belt tensioner! This company aims to be a one-stop shop for all 3D printing needs. Because the spool holder is located at the top of the printer, the filament path is not the best, but the plastic extruder has a small metallic insert to protect it from filament grinding and cut into the plastic body of the extruder. It is essential to configure many settings properly to achieve excellent results. 1: Check the tightness of the synchronous belt. Can someone link me a pic to where the finished toolbox test print actually goes on the Aquila? Voxelab Aquila Design. You did not choose PayPalpayment or your paypal account balance is insufficient. We encourage you to provide as much detail as possible related to your package, especially in regards to supporting documents. I never completely printed it out. You can apply coupons for your order at checkout. And the assembly process might look complicated for newbies and users who are not familiar with DIY 3D printers. So you have your Voxelab Aquila all assembled, leveled, and you've printed from the SD Card? [Resin Printers] Does Voxelab sell replacements such as FEP film, resin vat or screen, etc.? Getting firmware upgrades is not something most 3D printer manufacturers do but in the case of the Voxelab Aquila, you can get regular upgrades. This is one toy I will never get sick of EVER AND I THANK THE ENGINEERS WHO DESIGNED THESE PRINTERS MY NEW FAVORITE IS THE NYLON PULSE XE cant wait to get ahold of that baby also looking at a prusa with some upgrades well see Anyone got any input on either printer!? Its big enough for most prints so no problem there. payment or your paypal account balance is insufficient, Please note that we do not support credit card payment at the moment, but you can authorize credit card payment through. You can modify things like layer heights (or adaptive layers) to shave WebAquila Pro User Manual: 1.3.2: 10.2 MB: 2023-01-03: VoxelMaker for FDM 3D Printers V1.2.5: 1.2.5: 12.71 MB: Win64: 2022-12-12: VoxelMaker for FDM 3D Printers V1.2.5: 1.2.5: 15.77 MB: MacOS: 2022-12-12: VoxelMaker for FDM 3D Printers V1.2.5: 1.2.5: 11.29 MB: Win32: 2022-12-12: Aquila X2 N32 Firmware V4.0.5: 4.0.5: 359.27 KB: 2022-11-22: Sometimes, the coupling can fix this issue when the lead screw has a bend in it. WebCarborundum Glass Bed for Voxelab Aquila Series 3D Printer 5 Pieces Upgraded M6 Pneumatic Joint for Voxelab Aquila 3D Printer 5 Pcs Heating Cartridge for Voxelab Aquila 3D Printer In Stock. You will receive your order within 1-2 weeks. We currently only accept payment issued via PayPal. Its build volume is 220x220x250mm (8.66 x 8.66 x 9.84 inches). Ya you look like u have it right if not almost right if you got your build to build all that hieght then your doing something right just remeber its a good idea to keep a log of new features you try and write down the results that way u can get a better idea of all the different settings that r involved and the best way to learn them all is trial and error. In View, you can set the view to top, bottom, left, right, front or back. The printer has a beautiful colour display with a nice shell on top of a standard, reliable Marlin. If you have any questions about the order, you can contact us at any time: mkt02@voxelab3dp.com. whatever o ya I got that 3 D printer: F it Ill play with that thing all day stra8 up hah quarqntine? At $168 it is a steal I caught the Mothers day price in the $150s. Its cheaper and it offers decent print quality without breaking the bank. If you have not received your order even after the delivery date has passed, or if the tracking number shows that your package has been delivered, but you haven't received it yet, we recommend the following steps in resolving the issue: First, we recommend that you reach out to your chosen courier service provider (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc) and check to see if they have any information about your package. At the time of writing this article, the Voxelab Aquila is sold for ~179$ which seems like a good price for an Ender 3 V2 alternative. This machine is foolproof..everything comes out great right from the start. My Aquila wont print What quarantine. Its one of the cheapest hotends available, and thats expected with a printer sold at this price point. oxelab3dp.com. We can divide the VoxelMaker Slicer into four main parts: You can see the File tab in the top menu with many options: All these are standard features offered by 3D slicers. 1: wire feeder is adjusted too tight and extrudes the filament. Because the Voxelab Aquila came with some pre-sliced gcode I thought I give the test model a go. I found the test gcodes (the ones that came on the sd card) to be pretty slow too. WebVoxelab Aquila Review - Test Prints - YouTube 0:00 / 1:31 Voxelab Aquila Review - Test Prints 600 views Jun 8, 2021 Test prints with the Voxelab Aquila. 14 56 56 comments Best Add a Comment brownboyct 2 yr. ago Ik this is not your awnser but, how the hell did u add the voxelab profile/ printer in cura, does it add as a profile or printer? WebVoxelab Aquila X2 Detailed Introduction 5-Minute Quick Heating Glass build plate heated up to 60 in 3 minutes and 110 within 5 minutes. Yes,you can contact us directly:mkt02@voxelab3dp.com, kindly note your expected items, quantity and other related information. an inquiry to, Check out our Video Center for more guides, Delivery time: Normally, your order will be shipped within 3-5 business days after you make the payment. If your order has not been shipped, we can change the address for you; if your order has been shipped, we cannot guarantee that the address can be changed successfully. You can select the type of plastic, layer height, print speed, retraction distance and speed, etc. Manually press the sensor to check if it stops. The left menu has all the buttons needed for interacting with objects before 3D printing them. 1: Pre-heating the extruder or plate separately. We will get back to you as soon as possible. We accept returns for Voxelab 3D printers within 30 days of receipt of delivery without any reasons. [FDM Printers] Does Voxelab Aquila support BL touch? This means that you will need about 1 hour to carefully assemble it. The small section of filament which sits in the heat break expands a bit because of heat and when you try to remove it, it gets stuck inside the coupler. These parts are super convenient and similar to the ones installed on Creality 3D printers. Voxelab Aquila I just loaded the model, and it looks to be set to fit into the base frame (outside, and I believe its a 4040 frame) on either outer side depending on how you wish to have the openings oriented (tall first or small first your perspective). You can always low the speed, print the airflow, replace the coolers, adjust the settings and share your stunning 3D printed results with Gambody 3D Printing Community on Facebook. Voxelab's courier partners are under contract to fulfill these orders accurately, so if any shipments have been declared lost, customers can file a claim. Our next test was calibrating flow rate. As you might expect, the Voxelab Aquila looks just like any budget 3D printer build on the Ender 3 design. Guess theres a learning curve for me as well . We also spotted some Z-wobble, and since it is a common problem, we will surely solve it in the future by tightening the belts or lubricating the Z-axis lead screw. WebHow to get slicing & printing with the Voxelab Aquila 3D Printer using Cura. LINKS:Download Cura here: https://ultimaker.com/software/ultimaker-curaMy Voxelab Aquila PLA Profile: https://www.3dprintsos.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Voxelab-Aquila-PLA.zip3DBenchy: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:763622Voxelab Aquila 3DPrinteron https://amzn.to/2Pjv3KEon Official Website: https://www.voxelab3dp.com?aff=4My designs and product suggestions: https://linktr.ee/3DPrintSOS You can get the Voxelab Aquila X2 from Amazon for a great price today. The Voxelab Aquila S2 comes well-packed in the box in a partially assembled state. 3d printer software download - Voxelab3dp Voxelab Aquila Review: Ender 3 V2 Alternative. All the links were printed with no issues and retraction worked well. Printing time varies for each printer, as each printer features different size, resin type, curing time per layer, etc. Because the power supply is installed in a metal enclosure, the temperature inside it will rise quite fast, and this makes the fan run almost continuously. Your email address will not be published. It is easy to assemble (despite the awful user manual). We cannot modifyyour order after it is shipped. But the user-friendly Aquila interface makes the calibration process easy, and it requires no external devices! WebVoxelab Aquila C2 FDM 3D Printer US$ 165.00 US$ 209.00 You Save: US$ 44.00 Super economical choice for the amazing capacity. Its product line includes FDM and resin machines, filaments and resins, accessories and slicing software. In Stock. Which printing software does it support? Here is how :Submit your order, follow online check out guide and choose Pay with Credit or Debit Card option. It is also a good result, but not perfect. I recommend also checking that article before you decide what printer to purchase. Add To Cart Buy Now Also I am ordering another they are worth it. I tested the heating time for both hotend and heat bed and here are the results: Idle power draw is around9W. test print Most of the time I needed to disconnect the PTFE tube from the extruder coupler, cut a small portion of the filament then remove it. The Voxelab Aquila can be purchased from the following websites: I recommend checking out the Discount Codes page before purchasing. So, we already know that Aquila name is pleasant to the ear, and we will soon figure out how this machine prints.