Mounir was so kind when we were booking our wedding, he has a very kind fatherly approach. I would be remiss if I did not mention the the staff. Our deepest thank you!! ver dreamed of! Overall it felt like the hall upstairs and their guests received much more importance. I had two wonderful ladies stay in touch with me daily which were Nicole and Camryn and they were so nice and patient to work with especially during this stressful time with COVID happening. Couples are also welcome to exchange their vows on the scenic peninsula surrounded by the lake, or on the elegant 2,300-square-foot rooftop. We literally watched our venue get built from the ground up and wow, what a transformation it was! Mounir Badaan, Nicole Badaan and Camyrn, my husband and I love to say a huge thank you to all three of you and all of the other staffs. The venue is breathtaking. our Daughters Bridal Attendants were at her side from 7:!5 am till we left at 2:30 am. entire staff at the Castle were so understanding and accommodating throughout the entire process. We highly recommend this venue!! From a live sushi rolling station, to oysters, salmon wellington, anything you can possibly think of! I don't know what I would have done without her! Stacey and I got married on Labor Day, 9/2 and it was the most AMAZING day ever! Mounir and his team made us feel so comfortable throughout the process and always immediately addressed any concerns we had. As the class advisor of the KHS Class of 2020, the prom was well worth the wait. ccomended Gifted Events as a Party planner, Kelly Seca was amazing as she brought together an amazing team that resulted in the most Fabulous party ever . Dream Horse Carriage Company - Transportation - WeddingWire Thank you so much again to Mounir and his team for giving us the wedding of our dreams!!!!! Their attention to detail and level of service is just amazing. The Legacy Castle is a wedding reception venue located in Pompton Plains, NJ. Attention to detail seemed like a priority, and we definitely felt that - each detail was on point. Ultimately, we went for a venue that is a bit farther but a lot more beautiful, and that beauty is not only external but also reflects in the conduct of the staff, who we will happily deal with for the rest of the year. Breathtaking is an understatement. The entire staff and service at TLC is super accommodating and understanding of both their hosts and guests needs. I was absolutely blown away at the service for my December wedding at The Legacy Castle! Our staff will attend to every detail from helping you to execute the theme to creating a special menu and a celebration to be remembered by all. The legacy castle is a wedding reception venue located in pompton plains, nj. We knew we were in the best hands. We are offering 50% off all remaining 2018 wedding dates! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this venue. I can't thank this team enough for the amount of detail and hard work they showed us throughout my entire wedding process. The castles majestic spaces embrace its historic influences while providing the convenience of modern amenities. ce here and then called for follow up questions. Ask for them when booking your wedding! The owner, Munir takes great pride in his venue and stopped by to make sure that we were happy with everything. The Viennese room was literally like walking into h We are lucky newlyweds who got married here last night. It was definitely great to hear that the guests were only upset at the fact that they couldnt physically try every single type of food there was, because it was that delicious and of such great quality! Prices are set at $300 per person on prime nights and the cost of hosting 1,500 wedding guests at The Legacy Castle approaches $500,000. Our guests were very impressed with The Legacy Castle. On our wedding day the staff were professional and catered to our needs and met our expectations above an beyond. Our coordinator Camryn was so amazing, so was Juliana our bridal assistant, and Jose the MaitreD. Sadly, it was a disappointing experience. The Main Lobby features a 55-foot ceiling, dual floating grand staircases, a fireplace, and marble floors with an ornate center medallion. the venue is beautiful breath taking in everyones words.. food was deliscious, cocktail hour to die for .. venetian hour spectacular! Our maitre d' and bridal attendant as well as the wait staff and bartenders were courteous, friendly, attentive, and helpful. Wedding Venues in Northern Virginia Under $2000, Top 5+ Wedding Planner Princeton NJ, Recommended, How Much Flora Farm Wedding Cost : Here is the Details, Wrightsville Manor Wedding Cost All You Need to Know, Appleford Estate Wedding Cost All Need To Know, Pretty Place Chapel Wedding Cost and What Youll Get from Your Money, 7 Best All Inclusive Wedding Resorts in Florida, Recommended, 9+ Best Wedding Venues in Maryland Under $2000, How Much Legacy Castle Wedding Cost: Here is the Details, 15 Amazing Inexpensive Wedding Venues in Orange County. eaven every detail was taken care of! or concerns we may have had. They were by my side the whole night and made sure I had everything that I needed and was okay. Our guests were so happy with the food, service and the venue is breathtaking. We had toured The Legacy Castle and immediately fell in love after the tour with Mounir. Although it rained on our daughters wedding day, we didn't mind too much because TLC is so spectacular. Legacy Castle Wedding Cost - jenniemarieweddings My Maitre'Ds Cesar and Marina were EXTRAORDINARY! She constantly made sure that my husband and I were cared for, whether it was serving us food or retrieving our belongings And once the wedding was over, all our centerpieces were neatly packed in boxes along with leftover food and cake, and everything was brought to my car for me. If your looking for a wedding venue I can just imagine what an amazing experience this would be for any bride ! Our guests could not stop complementing the food. Learn more about The Castle at Rockwall The service is amazing. They will handle set-up and clean-up, giving you plenty of time to spend with your nearest and dearest. Osama and his staff truly went above and beyond with my requests and were very organized. I will be having more of my most precious life celebrations here in the future. rvice and food. With the Legacy Castle as my venue I believe I accomplished all of my goals and the Legacy Castle was the only venue able and grand enough to bring my vision to life. Thank you thank you for making our party top notch! Even the owners daughter, Amira was in contact with my sister as the venue was being built and stopped in personally the morning of her wedding to visit us in our bridal suite as we were getting ready just to give her best wishes. And I have to be honest and say I was a little skeptical at first since it is a brand new venue but OH MY GOSH WAS IT MORE THAN PERFECT! From Day one going to look at The Legacy Castle, Mounir and his staff were We got married in April and this venue what absolutely amazing both inside and out. They then gave us another date and Michelle gave us her word that she would it hold it for three days. Legacy Castle Bridal Shower - Keri Calabrese Photography The management was amazing through the planning process and were extremely accommodating. Required fields are marked *. My guests are raving that it was the best wedding they have ever been too LESLIE'S WEEK is a Stage 4 Metastatic Breast Cancer Nonprofit. The owner Mounir is amazing to work with, he truly treats you like family and just wants the bride and groom to be happy with the event. The customer service here is outstanding and I unfortunately needed to change my wedding date due to COVID-19 and they were there for me every step of the way trying to accommodate me and assured me that everything would work out and be okay. With stunning photography opportunities at every turn, The Legacy Castle is your full-service wedding venue. Everything was outstanding! So thankful! Before I e On Friday, December 1st, my sister and her now husband had their wedding at The Legacy Castle. How much is a wedding at the legacy Castle in NJ? The castle is a tribute to medieval architecture and design, and it has been the site of countless events, including weddings. There is a separate cost for catering and beverage service. Lets move on to the foodmagnificent! He coordinated the event and immediately earned our trust. The Legacy Castle - Premiere Wedding and Special Event Facility The Legacy Castle is magnificent, impressive, grand, awe-inspiring, majestic, opulent, palatial, and extremely luxurious venue. The owner Mounir and his son Brandon, are very pleasant, humble people and professional. harmaceutical and biotechnical organizations. The staff at The Legacy are so professional and organized! re first class .Mounir, Anwar, Osama we cannot thank you enough. Thanks for personals too! been to a more amazing wedding and they doubt they ever will. We both got chills when we walked into the castle the first time and we knew we couldnt have our wedding anywhere else! My husband and I are very grateful to work this venue has done, and highly recommend it to anyone if this place is within their budget. We will never forget how beautiful they made everything for us and we are eternally grateful. The out of this world treatment made me feel like I was part of the royal Legacy Castle family. I cant wait to host another party here. Anwar & Mounier are simply the BEST! This is the most amazing venue, from the location, the staff, the hospitality, the bridal suite, the service everything was incredible. Day number one of your legacy begins as you enter the gates at The Legacy Castle. were given to different family and guest at the end of our wedding, which I don't understand why since we were coming back after our pictures. She even noticed a hole in my dress and sewed it up for me before the ceremony!! They brought us in to see our Viennese table before everyone else and I was in tears. My daughter wanted a fairytale wedding and they gave her that and much more. What a restaurant, what a customer service 10 out 10! Floral Designer: Metro Floral Designs. Our guests commented that the food was excellent and they enjoyed the open bars! Amira the owners daughter who runs the Legacy Castles social media sites also played a big role in my journey planning this day! THE LEGACY CASTLE - 80 Photos & 55 Reviews - Yelp We are grateful to them for an amazing night! The Legacy Castle is a PHENOMENALLY Beautiful Venue in New Jersey. How much does it cost to get married at legacy castle? We booked our wedding with them because of the stunning construction, but we wer We had Melanias Christening at The Legacy Castle on October 28th. The service, decor, food and attention to detail was absolutely outstanding. If you are looking for the most breathtaking, incredible venue - this is it! This elegant setting is surrounded by 17 acres of freshwater lakes typically accompanied by resident white swans. We highly recommend the Legacy Castle for your spectacular event. With majestic architecture and a legendary aesthetic, this property makes an ideal backdrop for an extravagant wedding celebration.