All of their vendors (from photography to florals) are top notch and all the coordination was handled 100%. When we decided to do a destination wedding in Kauai, in the midst of everything else going on in th No more stars can fit! Thank you for an amazing day! The best venue with the best staff.. Kauai's Best Fine Dining RestaurantWeddings & Special EventsBest of The Knot 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022808.380.7746tiffany@thebeachhousekauai.com. Literally loved our waitress so much I tried making hiking plans with her :). I worked with Tiffany Lee for months on my big day and she was an expert with her craft. You will not go wrong booking here. We want to replay our wedding n My husband and I got married at The Beach House on July 16th. If you are looking for the perfect venue and team of people, this is it! The location was insane and the food was incredible (which was also very important to me for the wedding) Tiffany, Fran, Sylvia, and the entire vendor team, THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts. You WILL make the best memories. The Beach House Restaurant makes dreams come true!! When it came time to look for a venue it didn't take long to decide on The Beach House. West Kauai Wedding Locations | Kekaha Oceanside Kauai They think of everything! Thank you! Beach House Restaurant- Kauai - Koloa, HI | OpenTable Tiffany was so responsive, literally always and with everything. They do amazing work. If you get married in Kauai, The Artist CO. for hair and make up. At the beach house restaurant, couples are sure to find what they are looking for in wedding day beauty. Unheard of for my type A self. Shes always there when you have questions and tries to respond to you ASAP! Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort located in Kapaa, is an oceanside wedding venue on the secluded side of the island. I think they say thats good luck?! I would personally love to experience someone else's wedding there so I can take it all in from all aspects. This is my review, and my THANK YOU note!!!! Nature of this Event (e.g. o help make planning a wedding easier. Tiff & Sylvia were able to accommodate every need/want, from budget to Pinterest inspiration! They made sure my flowers were delivered to my Airbnb for my hair, coordinated with the photographers, they made sure everything happened when it should, and even helped the photographers with shots. If youre considering having your wedding here, DO IT!!!! Jul 1, 2020 - Farm Table with Garland Greenery Centerpieces with Romantic Floral Dotting | Rustic, Oceanfront Wedding Reception Decor Inspiration | Destination Hawaii Wedding | Gold Chargers | Teal Goblets | Candle Package | Wedding Photography by Naomi Wong | Event Direction by The Beach House Kauai | Beach Wedding | Hawaii Weddings I don't think I could've paid top dollar for a wedding planner to be so caring and helpful, and to think that she "came with" the venue goes to show why you see so many raving reviews about her in particular. Now I am sitting at home wishing I could do it all over again. Long story short, pick The Beach House and you will NOT be disappointed. On top of the amazing views and beautiful weather, the food was immaculate. We did a rehearsal the day before with Fran at The Beach House and she was incredible to work with as well. Today. And just 8 months (!!) Teenager missing off Freshwater Beach, in Sydney's Northern Beaches If you are even thinking about booking the Beach House, dont read any further, pick up the pho We are beyond the moon to have gone with the Beach House. She was so warm and welcome, just like a sister! She anticipated and responded to my needs before I knew I had them. They stayed in consistent contac Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. They were very thorough, organized, and just had everything under control. I Initially thought planning a destination wedding would be such a daunting task but it ended up being so chill because Tiffany and Sylvia have proven they had everything under control. From the immaculate florals by Kealoha flowers to some of the best steak Ive ever had in my life (literally cut with a butter knife), our wedding day was nothing short of perfection. Our photographer Micah and our musician Paul were so fun to work with and brought so much good energy! Thank you so much for an amazing wedding. My husband and I planned our wedding from Cincinnati, Ohio. Hawaii Wall Art, Waikiki Hawaii Metal Sign, Coastal Decor Beach House. Natacha & Scott | Oceanfront Wedding Venue at The Beach House Kauai | Wedding Portraits | First Kiss as Husband and Wife | Oceanfront Wedding Ceremony | Destination Hawaii Wedding | Arch Decor - 2 Post Ceremony Arch | 1000 Scattered White Orchid Blooms | Kauai Weddings | Beach Wedding | Intimate Weddings | Full Wedding Service at The Beach House Kauai | Wedding Photography by Aya Productions Tiff seriously has gold stars across the board with her vendor team! As the bride, my family and the Beach House tried to keep me as uninvolved as possible to lower my stress level, so I was blissfully unaware of many of the things going on. The one complaint I have is that the wedding was over in the blink of an eye and Im envious every time a new brides dream wedding is featured on The Beach House IG. We had never been to Kauai & put our faith into Tiff 1000%. @Kealoha florals! our families. She is super responsive, kind, helpful, flexible - the very definition of professional. Guaranteed! If I could relive my wedding day again and again, I would and I would not change a thing!! We know that not a lot of vendors would be so accommodating and understanding of what happened, and we are so thankful that we went with the Beach House! I can't gush enough about the Beach House and their coordinator Tiffany. It was amazing! The views are beautiful, food was delicious and the drinks are strong- HA! Tiffany and Sylvia were very accommodating and everything during the planning process was a breeze (choose colors, choose themes, etc all from a spreadsheet). They take on a lot of the responsibility and are very full service. As if our experience couldnt get any better prior to us even stepping foot onsite, we met Katie for our rehearsal walk through. I am a Type A kind of gal, so I included some very fine details throughout the planning process. I never got to see Tiff in person, but I wish I did so I could have given her the biggest hug! Im so glad that the original plans fell apart because I cant imagine a better more personal experience! ur lives! We missed Kauai the day we left and cannot wait to go back because all the people we worked with and encountered throughout our wedding truly cared and wanted the best for us. Needless to say, I am so grateful to her and the whole Beach House team. Everyone involved was so kind, supportive, and genuine-- we loved our experience and would recommend them to everyone! There is literally a wedding at this venue every day of the week, so they are pros at this! -wedding-coordinators. We cant wait to win the lottery so we can come back and relive/redo this day over and over again each year (wishful thinking). It honestly felt like I had to do nothing but show up. The pictures truly dont do justice as to how much magic happens under that special tent for so many people. This place means so much to us and the team at the beach house went above and beyond to capture the spirit of aloha at our wedding. ika made sure our ceremony went absolutely perfect and it helped make our special day amazing, even with the rain. And the actual day turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined. The Beach House will be our first stop the next time we visit Kauai. My husband is already talking about renewing our vows here in the future . Cant say enough good things about this place!!! Tiffany and Sylvia were a dream to work with and kept me on schedule. They were very helpful and organized. You get so much value for your money here and can really work with the venue to make sure you're only paying for what you really want at your wedding. ne, call Tiff and book them! Read reviews, view photos, see special offers, and contact The Beach House directly on The Knot. We literally booked it at the recommendation of my husband's brother who visited the restaurant with his wife during their honeymoon; they raved about the food and the views and said it would be worth looking into as a wedding venue option since we had recently decided against a resort wedding. Let me tell you - not even the beautiful photos of the restaurant all over their website do this place justice. I can go on abs on and on but if you decide to have your wedding on Kauai, at the Beach House Restaurant, you will not regret it! The Beach House and their head of wedding planning (included when you book!) Beach House Restaurant, Koloa, Hawaii | Weddings Our Bar & Lounge is open every evening for dinner from 5:00pm to 10:00pm. For starters, they made planning so enjoyable! The wedding was BEYOND perfection. This was seriously the best experience ever! I could not have dreamed of a more perfect day! Tiffany and her team made everything so easy and at times when I started to feel stress, she told me not to worry as she has everything taken care of, and SHE DID. We always felt cared for/ looked after, and that our wedding was just as much of a priority to us as it was to them (even though Im sure they were planning 100s of other events at the same time!) Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! Planning a wedding during a pandemic is stressful, but the team that The Beach House has assembled made everything so simple. Tiffany and Sylvia make the process an absolute breeze. From the very beginning, they made things so simple for my husband and I, who not only were a coupl We planned our wedding all the way from California and at first I was soooo stressed not being able to see or touch specifics. The day itself was nothing short of a dream. After postponing three times we had no interest in worrying about a fourth wedding and all that went into planning it. Special shoutout to Sylvia for being a ROCKSTAR at coordination and for making these two brides feel so incredibly special!! Tamao and Matt // Fairytale Wedding at The Beach House | Kauai Wedding As we arrive at The Beach House I was greeted by their staff, who I am meeting in person for the first time, and they were so positive and uplifting! The Beach House was perfect (and I don't use that word lightly, but it was so absolutely perfect). My wife and I highly recommend The Beach House as your wedding venue. All because Tiffanys professionalism, attention to detail and not settleing for anything but the very best. It was so nice to just show up on Kauai and everything was done for me. When we had to postpone again in 2021, Tiff and Sylvia were there for us as well. The venue was perfect, the planning was easy, the food was wonderful, and the ceremony was magical. We loved The Beach House so much that during our honeymoon, we made it a point to go to their sister restaurant, Monkeypod Kitchen, just to relive the yummy food, cocktails, and desserts. Working with the Beach House was hands-down the best experience we could have asked for! You will love working with them! And when we say that this crew went above and beyond, we mean it! The best decision weve ever made! We e-mailed A LOT!!! These girls do weddings Im sure almost every day, but without a doubt make you feel like youre the only bride they are taking care of. We recently received our video teaser and we cannot watch it without getting emotional. When COVID hit, we asked to postpone and Tiff and Sylvia handled everything with empathy and grace. the best wedding theyve ever been to. The rain was actually a blessing as it brought all the guests so much closer and made the wedding a memorable one that no one will ever forget! After cancelling and rescheduling our wedding three times during the pandemic, my husband and I finally decided Our daughter planned a CA wedding four times during COVID, and eventually got married in a private ceremony in August 2020. Kealohaflowers helped turn the venue into a dreamy tropical wonderland with all the bright and beautiful flowers. Tiffany and her team were a dream to work with. It was the best day of our lives all thanks to the Beach House! Im pretty picky and I can honestly say I would not change a single thing. I spent some time on Instagram looking for inspiration and then Tiffany took care of everything. You can basically say from that first contact, I immediately fell in love and booked The Beach House as our wedding venue. Hugging the Poipu beach coastline on the road to spouting horn, the award-winning Beach House features innovative Pacific Rim cuisine, accompanied by breathtaking Hawaiian sunsents over the Pacific Ocean. t choice ever. If youre even considering getting married in Hawaii CHOSE THE BEACH HOUSE! The venue is insanely gorgeous and our guests are still talking about how incredible everything was. Sylvia and Tiffany plan weddings all day every day I'm s Wow - where do I start?! When we finally reached our wedding day Fran was there to make sure everything ran smoothly. Our vision of what we expected of our wedding day was perfect. Our coordinators Tiffany and Sylvia were such a pleasure to work with, they clearly have a true passion for what they do. She did not let us down. If we had questions about the vendors, they reached out to them for me and helped me get all of the information I needed. If you want to get hitched in Hawaii, trust me, you want to book with The Beach House. I heard guests praising the watermelon salad as well. The moment I spoke to Tiffany and Sylvia, our points of contact, I knew we were in great hands. Trust me, this is your wedding venue and Tiffs your planner. We feel so incredibly grateful to have had our wedding here! Hehe. We also LOVED our DJ I really feel like the DJ makes or breaks a wedding and he made it ten times over. HOUSE! The legal age to marry on Kauai is 18. The bartender was fantastic, very personable and his drinks were the best weve had on the island !