Its a freebie gift that continues the cycle of reciprocity where guests will feel more compelled to leave a five-star review. Follow this 5-step process to write customer thank you's that deepen relationships and generate more business whether you send a formal letter or a casual thank you email. } Our standard prices start off from $5,500 per person for our Economy Package; the accommodation for this package is in a three-star hotel, such as the Hotel Al Paive. 18 Best Email Templates To Use If You Have A Travel Agency [2023] From the start to the end the entire trip was a very special and happy memory for all of us. Thank you again for all your help, I appreciate it. Thank you for the adventurous souls you have introduced to our style of travel. As per your request, we have booked [[how many]] air tickets in the business class with [[Airline]]. in the middle of them is this Sample Travel Agent Thank You Letter that can be your partner. I would like to recommend everybody in my group to give all the work of arrangement to your team. (Youll realize that you can do it, too.). We are already working on your inquiry. Thank you for Grant Financial Aid (as loan/scholarship) Scholarship Recommendation Letter Holiday Letters Mother's Day Letter Father's Day Letter Administrative Professionals Day Happy New Year Letter Chinese New Year Letter Happy St. Patrick's Day Invitation Earth Day Letter Nurse's Day Letter Cinco de Mayo Letter Teacher's Day Letter Thanks for reaching out to us with your queries. We hope to talk to you soon! Thank you for your cooperation and looking forward to more years of association. Once we got to the airport and to our destination, it was as if you had been there all along. kindly note that for the ticket issued by the travel agency all your payment records are stored in their account. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to continuing to plan our family trips with you in the future. We will then add your name to an electronic database that will be used to draw the lucky winner on the [[date]]! 3. Your email address will not be published. Give a bouquet of fall flowers to someone you appreciate. title=We received your inquiry! Learn from founders and find your next idea. Planning the perfect vacation means having all the right information. All you need to do is fill out the survey we have enclosed and send it back to us before the 25th of November. title=Vacation made possible with [[Agency Name]] Either way, we look forward to doing more travel and vacation plans work for you. No matter whether you want to travel national or international, we offer the best class service for you. Does this mean you have to handwrite every individual email? Thank you for going out of your way to spend time with us. Consider your customers time and the chance they might be reading your message on a mobile device. Dear [[Recipients Name]]. It is also a tasteful and sincere demonstration of your gratitude. Today wed like to share the first letter that weve written: a genuine thank you to you, our agent partners. Best Thank-You Letter Examples and Templates - The Balance Careers It was exactly what I needed. I shall consider your requirements and budget to plan a very well-organized, comfortable, and fun trip for you and your family. You definitely deserve a bonus or raise. We are so happy you were a part of our [[experience]] in [[location]]. If you would just take the time to peruse the brochure, you might find some things that would interest you. Our well-established travel agency has been in the industry for more than twelve years. Explore using polls or questionnaires to make it easy for people to share their feedback. Thank you again for your prompt and professional service. Tour Operator Janeen Christoff May 05, 2020. Thank you so much for all the work you have done on my trip. It would be an honor to work with your organization to make known my concern to the people. Your high level of professionalism and attention to detail was very much appreciated. Also, as the summers are approaching, the prices in the travel market is peaking due to the rush-season; yet, we are offering a special discount up to 10% until the first week of June. But, founders do not fail because they make the wrong decisions, they fail because they dont make a decision at all. Dear [[Recipients Name]]. We are very enthusiastic to present our travel agency, [[agency name]]. I want to thank you very much for giving me a foreign trip as my holiday gift for the success of this project. How to Follow Up With a Prospective Client After the Initial Meeting First of all, I would like to thank you for all the hard efforts you have made to make us happy. Become a premium member to get full access. Based on data points from our 4,409 case studies, you'll find the 201 most effective ways that founders are growing their business right now. I couldnt have done it without you. 10 Easy Thank-You/Holiday Gifts Your Travel Agent Will Love Kindly give me a call this week in your spare time and let me know when we can arrange a meeting. This is the first letter for the tour operator's #BeTogether community engagement . title=A good deal is always good news I cannot begin to tell you what a great time there. I enjoyed learning more about Company's long-term sales goals. Thats why we built Starter Story - the only place where 4,409 founders of successful businesses share with you their exact timeline of building their business to thousands of customers. To thank you for being a loyal guest, we would like to offer you an extended checkout time of 2 p.m. on [insert date of checkout]." How to Write a Thank You Note | Hallmark Ideas & Inspiration Thanks again. Success in his future endeavors. Not only does this personalize your email, but photos are a wonderful way to engage your customer on an ongoing basis. We had a wonderful time. I saw the arrangement that was made by you for the trip. It's all, How you can win the ultimate travel experience. Here is a draft letter to the estate agent, showing your appreciation. Testimonials - The Travel Agent }); Thank you! Thank you for being so helpful and patient during the planning of my trip. wH = $(window).height(), Thank you for everything you have done to make this trip a great experience. We encourage your comments and feedback, in so far as that is the best means that we have for learning first hand if the representations of quality that are made to us are perfect. This helps by closing the loop after they complete the tour or activity, triggered by the guests action. I am (name of the person) on behalf of ABC company and want to thank you for managing our all tours and travels and arranging them in our budget. I hope you'll come again soon. How To Write a Business Thank You Letter (With Examples) You can typically use a more informal style in personal travel-related letters. Hi,. 14 Best Gifts for Travel Agents in 2023 - ViaTravelers (2) What were the exact steps to build it? We just loved everywhere you suggested in Canada. All we need from you is to complete the [[form, survey, attached document, etc.]] I can tell everybody without hesitation that you are the primary reason for my great time in Paris you took care and paid attention to everything about my trips planning. The polite thing is to send a short thank-you note using words like "about' or "regarding" to the specific information. Time it right: Mine your customer database for milestones. What Exactly Is an Online Booking System? We look forward to being of service to you in [[Year]]! Begin with the two most important words: Thank you. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Both the hotels and homestay were very clean and lovely. PHOTO: Intrepid Travel, Peru. These letters often acknowledge the fact that guests have a variety of companies to choose from nowadays. Travel Agent Thank You Note To Client TRAVELVOS from travelvos.blogspot.com. Dear [[newspaper owner]]. <Recipient Address Goes Here>. Make finding photos from their tour easy to find so they feel inclined to hop on over to your website and social media pages. title=All-Expense paid trip to [[Location]], Why Not? 2) Someone did something really kind for you. Thank You Email to Client After Meeting From, Katelyn Cooper 6059 Sollicitudin Road Burlingame Colorado 26278 (414) 876-0865 21-05-2013 To, Lee Preston 981 Eget Rd. The bonus of Atlantis that you had added to that package is awesome. Dear Sonia, Thank you so much for planning my trip to Thailand. And the meeting went well: The prospective client seemed impressed with your category expertise, smiled more than was necessary, and was interested in your processes and people. Required fields are marked *. We can even arrange the details according to the specifics you need. This may look like links to: Dont include too much promotional material as it will hinder building the relationship. Please try again later. Thank you for working with us to change the way people see the world. We should always be thankful to the company that helped us in the management of a dream trip. Personalized emails have been proven to boost email click rates by up to 30%. Address your gratitude that they chose to book with your company. Your visit meant so much more than you can imagine. We have just finished the creation of several summer tour packages and would like you to refer some of your colleagues, members of your family, or friends who may be interested. Below we detail the most common questions as it relates to Travel Agency for email. How To Write An Amazing Guest Welcome Letter | Touch Stay Aim to maintain the same tone of voice with each of the emails you send your guests. For the last 2 years, we have been suffering from anus losses because of the high cost of traveling. All you need to do is print them off and viola! Its anti-theft design has durable, concealed metal zippers to protect valuables effectively. I am the luckiest person in this world. Convince people to take a trip even if they werent planning to. Flexible pricing. One tactic that stands out beyond discounts and referral opportunities is offering a point of contact through email, social media or phone. This is the very first collaboration I am making with you. Home Letters Templates Thank You Letters. It was everything I could have hoped for and more. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'bestlovetextmessages_com-box-3','ezslot_10',104,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-bestlovetextmessages_com-box-3-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'bestlovetextmessages_com-box-3','ezslot_11',104,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-bestlovetextmessages_com-box-3-0_1'); .box-3-multi-104{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}Here are compilation of Thank You Message For Travel Agent Quotes specially made for you. If you continue to work like this, I am sure that you will be a big company one day. and return it to us. I`d like to send thank you letter to travel agent for great job I feel so lucky to have traveled with you and look forward to another great adventure together. I can really tell that you love what you do and that made it so easy and exciting. We cant wait to continue making travel dreams a reality, together. Thank you for helping me with my trip and taking the time to explain everything so I understand it. MY TRAVEL AGENT Making Memories (630) 961-3606 info@mytravelagent.us Home Cruises Vacations Exclusive Promotions Travel Request Resources About Us Reviews and Testimonials Having been to Israel 21 times and Tour Hosting for 20 groups, it an honor to compliment Chaim Limor for his expertise in group travel arrangements!