Two, and this really pisses you off, you will finish a survey and frequently it brings you back and says you didnt qualify. It was founded in 2013 and currently has over 10 million members taking surveys for money in their spare time. Some survey sites offer a variety of different ways to earn points, like watching videos or playing games. No matter what you choose to share, whether your opinions or digital activity, it is encrypted for your security. In the U.S. only, direct bank transfers are available through Survey Junkie's partner, Dwolla. Survey Junkie is a legit survey site that pays for your opinions. Each point you earn equals one cent, so you can earn 100 points to receive $1.00. Direct Bank Transfer The third and the last option to withdraw money or redeem points from Survey Junkie to your bank account. DollarSprout.com is owned by VTX Capital, LLC and neither are licensed by or affiliated with any third-party marks on this website and third parties do not endorse, authorize, or sponsor our content except where clearly disclosed. Anything $50 and over takes customer support approval.) If you do, youll see a message with an invitation to participate. It's a thriving online community of more than 10 million members. Youll still earn a few points, usually between 1 and 4, even if you dont get to participate in the survey. If you get 100 points for a survey, that equals $1. Cash out begins at $5 and redemption options include PayPal, bank transfer, and gift cards for Amazon, Target, Walmart, Sephora, Starbucks, Visa, Apple, etc. Teespring Stuck on Preparing Listing? While some only require $3 or $5 to redeem rewards, others have a minimum payout of $20 or even $50. This option is only available to members in the United States. Yes, it is safe to give Survey Junkie your bank account information. Now, Ive earned another $25 and tried to redeem it, but it says I have to contact customer support to verify the account to redeem it. Because brands often need input from a particular type of person, someone with specific life experiences, not everyone qualifies for every survey. Why do companies pay for peoples opinions? Of course I dont want to delete my account, I earned another $25. Each listing includes the number of points the questionnaire is worth and how long it should take to complete. (Its my first cash out.). Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. It is a trusted survey site with a B rating on Better Business Bureau. Survey Junkie Live Number Verification And Bank Transfer ! With Survey Junkie, users complete a profile and Survey Junkie matches users with surveys. You can take surveys, view your points, watch tutorials, read FAQs, and update your profile questionnaires all from the Survey Junkie app. If you dont fit the consumer profile its looking for, then you may qualify for even fewer surveys. The platform was founded in 2013. . With more than 20 million members and thousands of glowing reviews on Trustpilot, the site has become a favorite because it's one of the best-paying survey sites available. You need $5 in points in order to cash out your earnings with Survey Junkie. You must complete 3 surveys worth 20 points or more for X amount of days in a fair time period. Most people are worried about one (or all) of the following things: The consensus? In this article, I am going to show you the different options that you can use to redeem money from Survey Junkie. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. . We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. All rights reserved. This makes it so you dont have to worry about constantly checking your account or missing a chance to earn rewards. In other words, well-known companies pay Survey Junkie to research their target audience and test new product ideas. 5. This is normal, albeit any time you give someone your ID its best to be wary. If your profile says you make $50,000 to $60,000 per year, but you respond to a survey that you make $70,000 to $80,000 per year, Survey Junkie may catch the discrepancy and think youre trying to game the system. However, if you just want an easy way to make a few extra dollars while watching TV or on your lunch break at work, then you might find Survey Junkie to be well worth the minimal effort required. Thats missed money. Get matched with surveys (Survey Junkie emails you surveys you qualify for, some from other survey sites). Are there certain age limitations regarding which surveys can be taken or are they wide open about age? They use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your personal and financial information. You won't get rich taking online surveys. The Survey Junkie site and SJ Pulse operate independently. You will need to convert this point system into cash. I just wanted to say that Ive racked up a little over $40 on Survey Junkie so far. Earn points. Points can be redeemed for cash or e-gift cards. Our members share their opinions on products and brands through paid surveys and can opt to share their online activity for additional reward and survey opportunities. Generally, I have been doing quite well, but not qualifying as soon as I click on bugs me. I just want to add that Survey Junkie have events where you earn $5. Has anyone gotten past this? But the option is only available in the US, meaning that you need a . I was told to upload a picture of my state ID (front and back). For example, if your goal is to make a lot of money, save for a major goal like buying a house, or if youre looking for a way to make ends meet, then taking online surveys might not be your best option. It helps users like you and me to earn money taking surveys online. Learn more here. Regular expenses/bills (gas, groceries, phone, streaming subscriptions), Extra spending money (coffee, lunch, rideshare), Treat themselves (something special, hobbies, night out), Treat family and friends (surprises, movies, dinner), Annual gifting occasions (holidays, birthdays), Savings (emergency fund, college fund, vacation, investment account), Brief summary of the issue including device type and browser type and version. Thats pretty standard. Survey Junkie does exactly that. Now that you know Survey Junkie is legit and how you can earn money, lets talk about the specifics: how to sign up, earn Survey Junkie rewards, and redeem them for cash and gift cards. Here are the things that might hold you back. I never even answered anything. On desktop (Windows or Mac), log in, go to the left bar on your dashboard and click Add Desktop App and follow the prompts. I just joined and I am enjoying the surveys so far. I am really hesitant because all the information is on that ID. Can I trust Survey Junkie with my information? This page might contain affiliate links. While the threshold for payout is usually $10, when selecting gift cards as a reward, you can cash out even smaller amounts. Most surveys take 10-15 minutes to complete and pay anywhere from $1-$5. If you qualify for and complete three surveys each week, then you could earn an easy $1.50 to $12 per month for a few minutes of your time. In fact, 67% of the user reviews on Trustpilot are five stars or "excellent", 19% of reviews are four stars or "great," and another 8% are three stars or "average.". PayPal Cash Manage Settings Knocking out the entire checklist first will give you a sizeable boost before you begin taking surveys. Behavioral research includes opting in to share digital browsing activity, which is collected in a privacy compliant way via SJ Pulse. I used this site for 3 years. How long it will take you to cash out (500 points or $5) relies on a few factors: You won't be making a ton of money on Survey Junkie, but it can add up fast if you're diligent. 1. There are lots of ways to make money online that pay more than surveys. Is this a scam? Related: 16 Best Cash-Back Apps and Browser Extensions You Need to Have. Pretty cool, right? That way they dont waste money creating products and services that may fail. As for the survey topics, Survey Junkie's surveys were mostly related to products and services that consumers buy. Since I joined in February I made over $190. Every task you complete with Survey Junkie earns points that you can redeem for PayPal cash, e-Giftcards, or bank transfers. Is this on the level or just a scam? Survey Junkie is an online market research platform that pays users to answer surveys and find out other valuable market research insights. This seems to be the million-dollar question. Survey Junkie's been around for nearly a decade, but their app was released in 2019 by their parent company, DISQO. We publish data-driven analysis to help you save money & make savvy decisions. Survey Junkie will send you notifications when new surveys are available, and you can decide whether or not to take them. Some users say they tried to cash out their earnings but never received a gift card. I cashed out via direct deposit to my prepaid debit card on Friday. The content on DollarSprout includes links to our advertising partners. Below, find out how they convert to plain cash. Direct bank transfers. If you qualify for the occasional product testing or focus group, then you could make an additional $5 to $150 for each one you participate in. In this blog post, we'll delve into the safety and security measures in place at Survey Junkie and help you make an informed decision about whether or not to link your bank account. Not bad for a little bit of your time! I started with Survey Junkie in July and now have $5.00 to redeem. Some of them pay from $5 and up, even noting as high as $150. Survey Junkie is straightforward: complete surveys, earn rewards. They called me last week, and I saw the call, but had no idea who it was and I missed it. Your Survey Junkie earnings can help pay for. Keep going for a year, and you'll have a nice chunk of change. Just because a site like Survey Junkie is legitimate doesnt necessarily mean its safe. However, if your time is limited and you want to earn some extra spending money while riding the subway to work, watching Netflix, or waiting in line at the grocery store, then Survey Junkie may help you accomplish that. Is Survey Junkie Safe for Bank transfer? The minimum threshold for cashing out points is just 500 ($50) - to gift cards or even to cash if you prefer. This is a great way to earn a little extra money and its fun! Related: Branded Surveys Review: A Closer Look at Safety, Payouts, Promos, and More. You will earn points for each survey you complete, and you can then redeem those points for either a Gift card for several popular retailers or cash using paypal or bank transfer. For more information, review our Privacy Policy. Well, on Survey Junkie, your opinion is always wanted. You can earn additional points by installing the Survey Junkie Pulse browser extension and leaving it installed for at least 30 days. To determine the best course of action, they conduct research into the audience they want to reach. E-gift cards and bank transfers are available to U.S. participants only. Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. Survey responses are directly collected by the party conducting the research. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. How does data-sharing through Survey Junkie Pulse work? CreditDonkey does not include all companies or all offers that may be available in the marketplace. PayPal itself will charge if you transfer money from PayPal to a bank account. This means that, across more than 40,000 user reviews, only 6% of users rated Survey Junkie "poor" or "bad.". Survey Junkie is a rewarding, trusted and fun way to influence brands while earning cash and gift cards. Heres how Survey Junkie members earn the points they redeem for cash and gift cards: Your opinion is valuable, connecting it with your online activity can be even more powerful for brands. Unlike many survey sites, Survey Junkie also has a clean, intuitive interface thats easy to use. What is Survey Junkie? I took a break for a few short months. Financial, medical and government websites, file sharing platforms, and messaging and email services are never accessed. To cash in your points for any method of payment, you have to have at least 1,000 points. Both in-person and online focus groups take place once a month or less, and theyre the highest-earning opportunity available with Survey Junkie. Similar to other opportunities available on Survey Junkie, youll first need to complete a short survey. Im up to over $50 earned and cant redeem for anything and keep getting the message code is incorrect try again later. They say it could take up to 7 daysthen they asked me if I want to delete my account? All non-Survey Junkie owned trademarks appearing on this site are property of their respective owners. If you live in the USA, you'll have an option of cashing out your earnings for direct bank transfers. Survey Junkie is an online community with over 11 million members dedicated to making your voice heard. Understanding how an audience thinks and acts is critical to the success of any company or organization. It varies. We reward you for being you. Any personally identifiable info is masked with encryption. I was able to cash out one time, then I tried to cash out again, and now it is saying that I have to contact customer support to verify my account.