I believe this is UNFAIR PRACTICE on StubHubs end and that customers should been given a reasonable amount of time to cancel an order especially if it's for a large amount of money. This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management. The app and the email both said is was going to be ready April 3rd, I waited all day April 3rd and no pass came, I even waited the morning of the game April 4th and never got the pass sent to me. View StubHub Refund Policy. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Where Can You Use Your Macys Credit Card? I am quite dissappointed. follow the steps below. Do not buy tix here! YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data. It started giving credit instead: a voucher worth 120% the ticket price. In a statement, StubHub said that over the past few weeks, over 28,000 events have been cancelled, postponed, or rescheduled, with 23,000 in the U.S. alone, noting that the company is willing to go above and beyond for our customers.. It is at StubHub's discretion to give you a voucher for a future event or credit you with a rain check instead of giving you a direct refund to make up for you not receiving the tickets you made a valid purchase for in a timely manner. According to the complaint, StubHub has walked away from its longstanding "FanProtect" guarantee of cash refunds upon event cancellation. I don't even have an account, never purchased tickets but some thief stole my card info. var cid='3844928350';var pid='ca-pub-9252570225547284';var slotId='div-gpt-ad-endofdiscussionbook_com-medrectangle-3-0';var ffid=1;var alS=1021%1000;var container=document.getElementById(slotId);var ins=document.createElement('ins');ins.id=slotId+'-asloaded';ins.className='adsbygoogle ezasloaded';ins.dataset.adClient=pid;ins.dataset.adChannel=cid;ins.style.display='block';ins.style.minWidth=container.attributes.ezaw.value+'px';ins.style.width='100%';ins.style.height=container.attributes.ezah.value+'px';container.style.maxHeight=container.style.minHeight+'px';container.style.maxWidth=container.style.minWidth+'px';container.appendChild(ins);(adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({});window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId,'stat_source_id',44);window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId,'adsensetype',1);var lo=new MutationObserver(window.ezaslEvent);lo.observe(document.getElementById(slotId+'-asloaded'),{attributes:true}); Have you purchased the wrong ticket? Purchased 3 tickets in February to a Foo Fighters concert that was supposed to take place in May. View Ticketmaster Refund Policy. Never use stubhub again. Last year, they cancelled the event and refunded people who bought their tickets from their website, but stubhub changed their policies in the mist to not do that. i am not interested in a credit that expires so therefore am requesting my full refund. It has been awhile since I made the phone call to initiate a refund. I do not want someone to buy my tickets without the same disclosure available. ""You can't change the rules midstream," said Edgar Dworsky of Consumerworld.org. If my ticket was valid I WOULD HAVE USED IT. We waited two hours until they decided to open the door again. Select the ticket group you'd like to sell. Obviously the concert was canceled and I would like my money refunded. I'm out $282 because stubHub won't stand refund. Will I be able to get a refund . No Wonder I See Horrible Complaints. Subscribe for full access to The Hollywood Reporter. Then over night, we lost our jobs and the shows were all cancelled. Furthermore, If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Wow. You can get a refund from StubHub by calling their customer service line. A StubHub employee via phone assisted in returning the ticket to my account. He reportedly paid $120 per ticket. I'm being charged on sold tickets that were then refunded. Its a bs. These people are entitled to their money back.". I explained that I will NEVER purchase tickets from stubhub again and I will make sure my and friends do NOT purchase from stubhub again. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". "Pretty unfair, almost unethical on their part," Brown said. I bought 2 tickets to kaskade at Brooklyn mirage, only to be told at the door my tickets were already scanned and not valid. Bought tickets for James Taylor and Bonnie Raitt. Was there fraudulent activity with my tickets ? Hour on Chat and another hour on phone. In the midst of the pandemic, StubHub suddenly changed its ticket refund policy, denying most customers a refund even if their event is canceled, but some Massachusetts customers say . In normal times, weve made the decision to refund buyers before collecting money from the seller to offer buyers more convenience. Outside of the US and Canada, fans are defaulted to a refund. StubHub is a global marketplace and our policies vary by region, in line with local guidance. I'm out $200 because this was a last minute purchase and I know that no one will pay that amount for a single seat at a Broadway show (well not for the seat chosen). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. "The return of live events, the input of customers, partners, and regulators, and the . We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. We are handling an extremely high volume of requests due to COVID-19 and continue to encounter delays with processing refunds. I will NEVER use Stubhub again. Receive a full refund of your purchase 2. StubHub changed its fine print on March 25, offering most customers just a credit.That was the only option given to both Cormier and Brown even though both events, the Bon Jovi Tour and the "Les Miserables" dates in Boston were officially canceled. Should have checked this site first. or Did you buy an excessive amount of tickets? If StubHub asks you to return the tickets you receive, please follow the instructions the company gives you. StubHub changed its fine print on March 25, offering most customers just a credit. Called back for refund. From that StubHub wallet page you can request a refund instead of keeping the credit. I'm returning the tickets and buying else where. StubHub's policy change drew fire from the outset, as most other ticket resale platforms began offering credits to customers holding tickets to cancelled shows, but still allowed refunds for those who asked. My tickets were not provided by the seller and I my order was cancelled by stubhub hours before my planned event. Customers say yes, >> JANUARY 24, WE PURCHASED THE TICKETS. Should have checked this site first. In normal times, weve made the decision to refund buyers before collecting money from the seller to offer buyers more convenience. Weve worked hard to create a platform that serves both buyers and sellers as a trusted marketplace, he wrote. So is Amazon, but they can cancel orders and issue refunds. StubHub has reached a settlement with consumers over its refund policies during the pandemic, which included allegedly withholding refunds from consumers who bought tickets to events that were later canceled, postponed or rescheduled due to COVID-19. The way it looks everyone else from grizzmas got their refunds except people from stubhub my order was #559869427 a lot of times it seems the website just steals people's money if the show is canceled. I opted to wait and try with my credit card company to see what options I had to cancel that transaction. It . Awful company that I hope fails soon. StubHub.com is a ticket marketplace that performs as a middleman between ticket buyers and sellers. Is there any way I can confirm that my Stubhub QR codes are still good? If your event is canceled and not rescheduled, you will receive a credit worth 120% of the amount you paid for the impacted event or the option of a cash refund Sell tickets safely and securely: It's free to list your tickets Set your price and adjust it at any time before your tickets sell How do I get my money back? Stubhub STOLE THE MONEY FROM ME!!!!! StubHub "originally offered Final Four buyers the option of receiving a full refund or receiving a credit worth 120% of the purchase price to use on future orders," but the company last week "changed its refund policy amid the widespread cancellations of events, making the 120% credit the only option except in jurisdictions where laws . I came to the Rascal Flatts concert tonight in Pittsburgh and couldn't get into the concert cause I didn't have em printed what can you do for me? $868.64 is a lot of money especially now to just throw away. Ticketmaster is facing ample fan scrutiny and criticism after quietly changing its refund policy to exclusively cover canceled events, instead of those that have been postponed or rescheduled. BEN: STUBHUBS FAN PROTECT ERIN T PROMISED FULL REFUNDS -- GUARANTEE PROMISED FULL REFUNDS IF THERE EVENTS WERE CANCELED. Waited past the confirmation date and still heard nothing from the seller.sure stubhub did what they could to contact the prick with finally responds and they charge my account. I went to Barclays Center for the Chris Brown Party Tour yesterday. Seller listed tix he didn't actually have. However, from the date selection to the purchase the date was changed. Just notified by email of event cancellation for Atlanta United vs Orlando. Hi need a refund for 4 tickets for a festival sold at 69 each but with a real value of 6 euro because they are for children! Also my account on stub hub doesn't show any record of this sale even happening so how exactly am I supposed to access any details on this purchase? I will never use this site again and highly advocate not using it to anyone due to this. Thanks. As your event is postponed you are in limbo. In March 2020, as the scope of the COVID-19 pandemic became apparent, StubHub Inc. changed its policy to offer credits instead of refunds for canceled events, and applied the new policy . Thank you StubHub. The 4 tickets were then sold to 2 customers. "I certainly urge the to get involved because if they have 100 complaints, there's probably thousands in Massachusetts who didnt complaints who are owed money," he said.StubHub claims it is still offering refunds in states where it is required to by law but did not provide a list. Fans outside of North America are defaulted to a refund. I don't know how your company seems to think that 120% is of equal value or better. Next time I am going to use a credit card gift card to secure my account so that they can't behave this way. YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video. I called ticket master and all the floor seats were sold out!! In the midst of the pandemic, StubHub suddenly changed its ticket refund policy, denying most customers a refund even if their event is canceled, but some Massachusetts customers say that switch is a violation of their rights under state law. Bought tickets, they had an issue with the address during shipping and returned my tickets. Did StubHub's changed ticket refund policy violate Massachusetts law? You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. What if I never got either? However, StubHub offers a refund. All rights reserved. Contacted the event, and they said the wristband was already registered to someone else. Hearst Television participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. How is this right? I just had to comment on here as a reply to everyone complaining about stubhubs return policy. After placing me on hold they said, the tech reviewed it and it did show on the website. How is this legal for them to keep MY money? Once they reviewed my email they stated that there was a known system glitch where the disclosure does not show on the mobile app until after the sale is complete. "The policy was that whenever an event is canceled, the consumer would receive 100 percent full refund. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. They could not refund me nor give me the seats I wanted. All of our tickets were void, fakes, frauds. anyone have any advise on how to deal with this? StubHub will contact you as soon as possible. The staff there told me to make a line to get my actual ticket printed and after I made the long line they told me to go outside to get it printed. Don't do it! With the coronavirus impacting 28,000+ events and the associated magnitude of challenge in recouping monies owed by sellers over the coming months, it is currently impossible for us to offer immediate cash refunds to all buyers. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. However, StubHub is not responsible for partial performances, line-up, time, or venue changes. 5 days later after i printed the tickets and submitted payment, the seller can change his or her mind at anytime? This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. When I received the tickets it is stamped on them in large lettersStudent ID required! Stub hub wants me to spend $200.00 for a transfer fee they say I will get back with the Full refund How can I spend money to get My money back when we lost our jobs? "The company even repeated that promise of full refunds in an email sent to Cormier in early March. The reaction was quick and decisive sports business reporter Darren Rovell referred to the policy as not only absurd (fans deserve their $ back), [but that] its unethical and likely illegal, in a tweet. Only tickets you buy and sell on StubHub sites or StubHub mobile apps are covered by our guarantee. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. i have attached the information from the venue. i have tried to call several times but have been on hold >3 hours on 2 occasions. We appreciate the patience of our customers, partners and regulators as we worked toward providing that choice, and we appreciate the ongoing dialogue with the states as we worked to formalize the actions StubHub voluntarily took beginning in May 2021 through this multi-state agreement.. hey stubhub my plans have changed for the concert i was going to attend on the 23 of July its for the twenty one pilots concert in Inglewood on the forum, see i was scheduled for a day off at my job and unfortunately i have to work that day for unknown reasons if i can get my money back that would be fantastic or if i can change it to another concert for this week which is for The G-eazy& Logic concert this week on the forum on the 6th of July please understand i had no idea of this sudden change of plan please if i can just get my money back or change concerts please. I purchased tickets at the very last minute and got amazing seats. I lost my tickets. How to contact the seller. I tried cancelling the order and all I got was the "we're a marketplace, but you can resell your tickets" bull. StubHub Refund Ticket by Phone. Apparently they have a flawed process where the seller can cancal the trnasaction even though the funds were already paid. I cant wait until the lawyers sue you into oblivion in a class action lawsuit for your unethical and dishonest behavior. So now the tickets will not arrive in time for my event. How would you feel if you sold tickets to someone an hour before the event and then 10 mins later, they cancel order? Immediately called StubHub customer service. These tickets were not purchased with a coupon. Two days later I received an email from StubHub stating that the tickets that I had erroneously bought were not even available but that they had been switched to better ones at no charge. I called immediately but received the same reply, "No refunds!" View complete StubHub Return Policy If you do not receive your tickets in time for your event, StubHub will attempt to issue you replacement tickets. Received two wristbands in a package that stated in red "REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY". A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface. FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!!! StubHub is a ticket resale and exchange service. I called them within minutes to inform then that they made a mistake and their position was nothing they could do, no order cancellation, nothing. Bought Feb 2020 for June 2020 show which has been rescheduled for September 2021. Thanks for stealing my money and for the lack of respect for customer experiences. How to get your StubHub refund Colorado consumers who have not been contacted by StubHub and believe they are entitled to a refund may either contact StubHub at 866-788-2482 or the. StubHub has made a U-turn on the no-refund policy it adopted in March 2020 and is offering ticket holders cash refunds for tickets to events that were cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. StubHub has updated it's refund policy for canceled events, previously you'd receive a full refund. Learn from our industrys leaders, discover whats happening, re-connect with friends and make new connections at, https://www.theticketingbusiness.com/2021/05/04/stubhub-offers-refunds-for-pre-policy-change-cancellations/, All TheTicketingBusiness News, Events and Job Opportunities, straight to your inbox. Apprently the man who sold us the tickets returned them after his money cleared to his pay pal account and after he had sent people in line with "barcode issues" that had ordered from stubhub that could not get into the concert and the manager had the he would "escalate" the issue. Second package was never able to contact anyone to reroute as address was incorrect. Olivia Perreault. You can resell your ticket using either an app or a PC. I couldn't get a refund even though I had bought the tickets months in advance and asked for a refund hours later. Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category . All the latest entertainment ticketing ecosystem news from around the globe and up-to-the-minute media coverage from all the leading voices in the ticketing business industry, all in one place curated and edited by TheTicketingBusiness team at Xperiology. Terrible Service! Healey's spokesperson told us the issue is on her radar and anyone affected should file a complaint with her office. the issue is on her radar and anyone affected should file a complaint with her office. I am quite dissappointed. Complete StubHub customer service contact information including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com. StubHub Return Policy [Quick Information]. Assuming you see the cancellation right away that doesn't give you much time, if any to repost the tickets and try to sell them again. Your service is terrible and not worth the fee. This evening I was on Stubhub looking for Lakers tickets for January 2016. Terrible service as solution they've suggested me to sell them again, so fraud other people! If these are not available, you will likely get a full refund. I have made a legitimate purchase recently which has cost me over $1075.00 AUS. Been on the phone for hours wasted my whole day. We appreciate your patience. The company looked into those events and admits they were canceled but is inexplicably standing by its policy of only offering store credit.Healey's spokesperson told us the issue is on her radar and anyone affected should file a complaint with her office. I don't have much faith that she will have a valid ticket to attend or that I will be receiving a refund. You cant change your TOS after purchase. Unless they change their cancellation policy and stop selling double-sold tickets, don't ever deal with these crooks. This comes as the UKs Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) confirmed last month it proposes to accept a series of promises from the companies, which would include selling off all of StubHubs business outside North America. Get the latest news on COVID-19 delivered to you. If the tickets you receive are the wrong ones, please call StubHub at 1-866-788-2482. Don't take NO for an answer! I would've been able to see Chris Brown. Donno what to do. Stub hub has failed its customers once again with a terrible return policy. The suit explains how StubHub has changed its. I emailed them screen shots proving there was no such disclosure. Even talked to their top customer service expert who was an absolutely useless subhuman monster. What are you going to do to help your customers? I bought tickets likfe so many others that will not be used because of the virus, but I gave you money and I would like a refund back. At that point, never before that, I saw that it said that the refunded amount had to be used within one year. No Refund Policy? We reached out to the company for an explanation on behalf of a half dozen Massachusetts customers who told us they've been wrongly denied their money back. I immediately initiated a chat with a StubHub rep online who told me that there was no refund policy and I would have to resell my tickets but that she would be able to waive the reselling fees. Help us improve this article with your feedback. Customer service will only take calls for ppl with event in the next 24 hours. When I have sold in the past, I have had to successfully upload PDF copies of tickets before listing. Once I had tickets in hand a few hours later they were $5 student tickets selling on their site for $200 without any visible disclaimer. Now I have two tickets to a concert, and there's no refunds allowed even though it happened a few minutes ago. As soon as circumstances allowed, StubHub achieved its goal of providing impacted customers the choice to keep the 120% credit they were issued when their event was canceled or receive a cash refund. hey piget2008 if its for the U2 event, stubhub is offering refund if you send the tix back just email, Complete StubHub customer service contact information. Site says venue will honor original ticket but when i click on view tickets nothing there! And under normal circumstances, this works well, even with StubHub taking the risk of timing delays and some losses when we are unable to collect from the seller. Thank you f***ers! We're not refunding money at this point,'" Cormier said. They just don't care! Hopefully the credit card company will stand up for me. I simply do not understand how this can happen. I bought tickets to a stadium show in San Francisco for Def Leppard and Motley Crue originally for July 19, 2020, then changed due to COVID to Sept 10 and then again to Sept 7. If any of these tragic events occur, you will be eligible for a refund. i have tried to call several times but have been on hold >3 hours on 2 occasions. The spread of COVID-19 has rattled every corner of the live music industry. I am traveling today from Mexico to Madridfor what? I bought tickets as a gift and they can't attend now I'm trying to sell way above the "ticket price" bc of the service fees. The company blamed the difficulty of recouping from sellers during the pandemic. Dworsky is a longtime Boston-based consumer advocate and former assistant Attorney General. First off, what's to stop someone from purchasing tickets, printing the PDF ticketed right away and then claiming they accidentally ordered the tickets ? Read more about our event cancelation policy. We wasted our night , took off of work and lost our ticket money. I just bought a parking pass for an event. Stubhub does not accept returns and does not have a return policy. StubHub offers some customers cash refunds for tickets to events canceled during the pandemic, creating an exception to a no-refunds policy it adopted in March 2020 to the dismay of many. It's my money, why are they holding it?!!!! Who should shoulder those cancellation costs? "The policy was that whenever an event is canceled, the consumer would receive 100 percent full refund.". April 1, 2020 United States - California Colorado Connecticut Florida Georgia Hawaii Illinois Louisiana New Jersey New York North Carolina So much for the 100% guarantee. So people can't just change their mind last minute or have access to the tickets and then try to get a refund. Thousands of consumers will be eligible for refunds in the wake of the settlements, which cover Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Indiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Ohio, Virginia, Wisconsin, and the District of Columbia. When I got to the venue my tickets were no longer accessible. I notified a chat type person immediately to tell her I made a mistake. Received only one of two tickets in one package. They said the money had already gone to the seller which is pure BS. I have been attempting to contact you several times regarding ticket order #553613638. what should I do? Still haven't received refund. "Under state law, it's actually illegal to fail to honor any promises made in connection with the return policy or to misrepresent it. The latest breaking updates, delivered straight to your email inbox. On Feb. 26, StubHub's general counsel was hailing the company's . Danielle is the author of this solution article. I would like a refund!!! It is taking Stubhub about 120 days to process refunds. Concert is tonight and just received tickets in a completely different section then what i paid for. Despite the unprecedented circumstances that led to mass cancellations of events last year, StubHub had a responsibility to abide by the terms of its own guarantee policy, said Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh in a statement. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Is there any way to find out if its still being processed at all? They told me their tech would review it. You can view that credit in your StubHub wallet on the website if you're not able to track down that email. StubHub will refund more than $3 million to over 8,500 Colorado customers who purchased tickets under the company's pre-pandemic refund policy for events that were canceled because of COVID-19. Copyright 2023 Xperiology. This will now be our default option in Canada and in the US. I just hope I get my money refunded. If you bought tickets on StubHub to an event that is cancelled, you have two options: 1. Worst Customer Service Ever. In the last few weeks, 28,000+ events have been cancelled, postponed or rescheduled 23,000 in the US alone. The StubHub ticket refund class action lawsuit was filed by Matthew McMillan who says he purchased two tickets to a March 20, 2020 National Hockey League game between the Winnipeg Jets and the Minnesota Wild. What does "100% guaranteed" mean these days? Make the best possible case for yourself. If you call Stubhub they insult you and treat you like crap. The ticketing firm, which was acquired by Viagogo for $4.05bn in 2020, announced this weekend that customers who purchased tickets for events in the US and Canada prior to March 25, 2020 and were defaulted to a 120-per-cent credit when their event was cancelled, now have the choice to keep their credit or default to a cash refund. BEN: STUBHUB SAYS IT IS STILL OFFERING REFUNDS IN STATES WHERE IT IS REQUIRED TO BY LAW, BUT DID NOT PROVIDE A LIST OF THOSE STATES. I didn't receive my ticket and they won't give a refund only a worthless coupon. Tickets were either never delivered or arrived late. Its really not fair to people whom purchased on this platform. Or choose from the following popular destinations. Nobody will know until game day. Just purchased ticket for depeche mode at mohegan sun arenastub hubs seating chart showed this ticket to be 7th row floor centerwell the seating map they have is totally wrong..it appears ive paid 500 for a seat in the 18th rowisnt this misleading??? The Hollywood Reporter is a part of Penske Media Corporation. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. A spokesperson for Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey says her office has received about 100 complaints from residents regarding StubHub's policy change. All Rights Reserved. Too many other competitors out there doing it differently. There were several other people at the event that had the same problem. Never use stubhub again. I would like my money back due to a postpond concert hours before the concert. Didn't find out until day before event. It helps buyers and sellers of tickets for sporting events, concerts, theatre performances, and other live entertainment events. Use of this website signifies your agreement to our. "I finally got a supervisor on the line and he said 'No. The Stubhub Refunds by Email Another way you might reach the company is by sending them an email. When you mess up, that's your problem not stubhubs and not the original sellers. "I finally got a supervisor on the line and he said 'No. They were for the correct date and time ? Bought 2 tickets for Hamilton in Chicagogot there and the view was 75% obstructed in one seat, and 35% in the other..StubHub did not mark EITHER as obstructed. Putting fans first has always been central to the StubHub business, a statement published by StubHub following the settlements reads. I even told them the seats I wanted are cheaper than the one that were purchased and I let them know it was fine if they kept the remaining money and they didn't help. Check the StubHub Help Desk i have tried to call several times but have been on hold >3 hours on 2 occasions. Shame On You. Called for a refund and they won't give me one and the manager hung up on me. It means they ripped me off, I guess. All of our tickets were void, fakes, frauds. If it is postponed/rescheduled, the tickets are still valid. I purchased a parking pass in advance for a concert, and the parking pass did not work (would not go to the barcode screen) leaving me having to pay for parking TWICE.