HIGH-LEVEL COACHING Check out Full Circle Fastpitch merchandise! A lot of people have attempted to copy our techniques, but are neither trained nor Certified to do so. Without my time with Jill, I wouldnt have been able to excel my summer going into Bates, where I am now on the official roster. With combined extensive and diverse collegiate and professional baseball knowledge and experience theXCELinstructorshave cultivated the training, skills, and methods to develop young baseball and softball players, helping them establish and meet their goals. Softball-specific strength training resources including free downloadable total body workouts. If your goal is to play at the collegiate or professional levels then that is my goal as well. Following my high school graduation, I was still an uncommitted athlete even though I knew where I was attending college. 1 on 1 Hitting Lessons Hitting (softball & baseball), Fielding (all) and Softball Only Pitching Lessons are designed for individuals that require the one on one attention for faster player development. I also wanted to thank all of you for an amazing experience!! Our 12,000 sq. Specialties Hitting, Fielding, Baserunning from: $35 Hannah S. Use our WellnessLiving scheduling tool now when you hit . William Shanks - Baseball/Pitching. We're proud to offer softball lessons in a brand new facility with state-of-the art softball equipment. - Social Media Sites: Facebook: Kirsten.L.hernandez7 Website: http://workwithkirk.today, I have played softball my entire life. Hi Coach B, I just wanted to send a huge THANK YOU to you and all of the MFA staff!! All are welcomed to learn how to reach your full potential as a pitcher from an expert pitching instructor with over 20 years of experience. Data Tracking Tech Available. Get virtual lessons from us no matter where you live. You will be charged for any lessons you book and cancel within 24 hours of the lesson. Image by Jeff Huehn . MSU all-time leader in triples & most sacrifice hits . Coach. Read More, By: CoachUp Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Please reach us at Jilldaley33@gmail.com if you cannot find an answer to your question. I will be holding my pitching lessons in the gym. MFA is a big part of that improvement so I wanted to thank you and Julie for the great work you do. Jill is the real deal! Softball pitching lessons are tailored for beginners to professionals and from young to old. Game day pitching charts analysis Add $10. She checks in frequently with Cal and supports her both on and off the mound. Lance Burkhart - Baseball/Hitting/Catching. CTC CROSSFIT. From private lessons in pitching and catching to extra work in the outfield or training for speed and agility, these trainers are ready to help your softball player. Share this: Twitter; Facebook; Sidebar. SCHEDULE ONLINE NOW! My daughter Charli has been attending Power Line for pitching instruction with Becca. Message me on Instagram or Facebook messenger please : Brittany AbaCherli Our baseball coaches specialize in pitching, hitting, fielding, catching, and speed and agility training. My name is Sophie, I was a former Division 1 pitcher, and I led my University to two back to back conference tournaments and one conference championship. Presidents' Day Football 2-Day Skill Position Camp. This wouldnt have happened without Jill Daley working with Cal over the past 1.5 years. Having a coach handle anxiety with a calm approach changed a lot for me; it established a new kind of relationship Id never had with any coach prior. Pitching lessons are offered as private lessons or groups lessons (4 People). My name is Brittany Abacherli I am right handed hitter and my main position is outfield (centerfield) Ive been playing softball since I was 8 years old I went to university of Nevada Las Vegas for 1 year and then I transferred to San Jose state for 4 years where we won the mountain west conference and participated in the UCLA regional where I helped my team to win our first ever regional win. This is especially important for the beginners - and those wanting to learn spins. Questions can be answered. 2016- NFCA first team all region CoachUp now makes private softball coaching affordable and convenient for athletes of all ages and skill levels. https://www.schedulicity.com/scheduling/tfaddf, https://angiebuckem-tincherpitching.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php, https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/1vxx445v/, Www.signupgenius.com/go/4090a4faea829a5f94-softball. Kaleigh Bodak, Haddam-Killingworth: The 2023 all-star, all-state, pitcher has taken over the ace role for the Haddam-Killingworth pitching staff. Better-Equipped Coaches = Better Experiences for Players #CoachingAintEasy #GettingTheirHandsDirty #Softball #Fastpitch #MELLBaseball #CSRA # . Had scholarships to couple school but echoes the marine Corp instead. Off school? PITCHING LESSONS. What can be included- * based on ability - I have been playing softball for 15 years. With those two qualities at every practice; anything is possible and we will get to where your child needs or want to be at! Melissa Negrete (Pitching) Melissa is a former Pitcher at the University of Nebraska at Omaha and Millard South High School. It is critical that all instructors were aligned with our core values: treating youth athletes with respect. - Awards in a high school: MVP, Best Defensive Player, Coaches Award, First Team All League D1 Strike One coaches use an assortment of individualized drills and strategies to be able to convey a message of making adjustments. All Rights Reserved. We offer baseball-hitting lessons, softball pitching lessons, clinics, and camps. #sptp-36801 .sptp-post-load-more span, The purpose of the Minnesota Fastpitch Academy is to build better women athletes and leaders by further expanding the scope and opportunity for social and athletic development for young women throughout Minnesota, through intense skills and sports psychology development from elite, world class female softball players and coaches. She made the top travel team and the coach sent me a note commenting on her amazing improvement and confidence. From NPF to 6 years old, Softball Rebellion's Online Pitching Lessons have helped hundreds master the most healthy and repeatable mechanics, and maximize their potential. Read customer reviews on local softball coaches. Find a private tutor near you. #sptp-36801 .sptp-popup-items.style-2 .sptp-popup-item, Over 27 years of Coaching experience I guarantee after the 3rd lesson you will see the difference in your athletes hitting money back guaranteed. I cant wait for her winter program to continue improving with her help!. Whether you are near or far, want a lot of guidance or just the information, there is something for everyone! Sign in here. . YOU COME FIRST #sptp-36801 .sptp-popup-items.style-4 .sptp-popup-item{background-color:#333333;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-mosaic-row .sptp-row>div{margin-bottom:0;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-table-layout .sptp-top{color:#c9dfd1;background-color:#63a37b;}. What is my posture on this pitch? She also got the "most supportive teammate" award from her coach for cheering on her teammates - pretty cool to watch:). - Awards in college: Most Improved, Cal PAC Pitcher of the week, placed 2nd in lowest E.R.A Kiley Majeski Softball pitching lessons are tailored for beginners to professionals and from young to old. I have a background in IT and telecommunications so using technology by blast bat sensors and video analysis software came easy to me. Current head JV coach at Cerritos High school. We are a gym that recently opened up in Anaheim, CA. Instead, she laughed and told me I was crazy if I thought I couldnt do it. We are committed to helping you find the right coach, and we back that up with our 100% money-back guarantee. College- Nicholls State (D1- Louisiana) Minor Leagues- Houston Astros. (In years) Lessons will be held Saturday from 9-12pm and Wednesday from 5-8pm until April 1. Cassandras ability to connect with our daughter and her method of focusing on proper mechanics of a pitcher has been extremely beneficial in her growth and the success she is experiencing on the mound.. The first day of their Instructional Clinic, both girls fearlessly learned new drills and left with soaring confidence due to the teams ability to make them feel good about what they were learning. We pride ourselves on having professional baseball and softball instructors who not only focus on developing an athlete's skills, but also on building confidence and connection on a personal level. 12:30 - 1:30 pm or. Softball Pitching Lessons Direct one-on-one lessons with one of our instructors onsite in Central Virginia. We offer softball lessons for hitting, pitching, catching & fielding, baseball hitting lessons, and even lessons for strength, conditioning, speed & agility! One satisfied Mom, and two very excited and happy girls. Till this day I still play. #sptp-36801 .sptp-post-pagination .ajax-page-numbers, Our top Softball trainers in your area from: $45 David Hurst Jacksonville, FL (24) Data Tracking Tech Available. Syd enjoyed a 3 game sweep of the U of A Wildcats over the University of Texas. in Softball. Slo-Mo video analysis helps us view position & posture, thus maximizing potential speed and control. He offers high quality baseball lessons for kids of all ages and levels and teaches fundamental baseball at its best. 1:30 - 2:30 pm. 20 plus years playing, 10 plus years coach Former collegiate softball player (UNC Chapel Hill 2015-2019) and curren Former softball player at the University of Florida with 15+ years of pl CoachUp U is an evolving community of NCAA athletes who are using their invaluable experience as collegiate athletes to work with and inspire the next generation. Capture and tag your photos and/or videos with #CUworking, Check out the latest collaboration between Curry & CoachUp. She has changed my attitude so much in the time that weve been together. Or, click here to text us! The women competing in the College World Series did not get there on their own. Register for 2023 Summer Camp Today! When we got in the car to come home, she goes "Mom, those hits felt really good! He's not overly known for his praise so I know if he says it, he really means it!! I currently give lessons to kids and work in college athletics as an administrator. 3-4 students, Semi-private Lessons. Our training of hitters incorporates: Swing fixes for common hitting issues. The experience of your teacher. Blending movement, skills, and strength in new ways, Tincher Pitching Development systems looks closely at the entire athlete and designs ways to make the movements easier, to remove frustrations, and to map a specific pathway toward success for every individual student. Want YOUR CoachUp Moment to be featured here too? $63. The video allows the instruction to progress = better results. CoachUp U is an evolving community of NCAA athletes who are using their invaluable experience as collegiate athletes to work with and inspire the next generation. I am willing to take any player in at any skill level as long as they have the willingness to learn and a great attitude! Parents and pitchers have learned to trust her recommendations based on past successful results; see testimonials from them here. Instruction begins with the player and her willingness to "let it fly", practice perfect, and commit to learning fix-it strategies. Trust in the process and let's get better, today! Strike Zone Sports offers Minnesota Fastpitch Pitching, Catching, Hitting, Slapping, and Fielding Lessons. Thanks again for such a great experience! Zoe was leaping - practicing with the harness on. Awards Nebraska Gatorade Softball Player of the Year 2005. The video analysis will slow-down the mechanics - to break it down or to capture a still moment. By: CoachUp in Softball Groups lesson lessons offer a more specific training experience for teams. She really took what you all taught her to heart and it showed. 2023 Fastpitch Power, Inc. I started taking my 10 year old daughter to work with Jill a few months ago and we have definitely seen improvements in her pitching abilities. If you would like to contact me directly please reach out to me through e-mail here: Softball/Baseball (Hitting, Catching, Baseball Pitching ), Soloman Williams (Long Beach Quakes, Wilson Baseball). He was in awe of her hitting, and all of her skills really. She communicates, supports, and works well with me as a parent to help better my daughters pitching skills. Our facility boasts a total of 9 batting cages which includes 2 self-pitch + self-retrieving baseball machines, 4 manual-feed baseball machines, 3 softball cages, and 2 60' training cage. I feel that I provide a simple, yet effective way of playing the game that is easy to understand, and is applicable for players of all ages and skill levels. Cal is using her launch to be on-time. Thumbtack didn't find any pros that match your search. #sptp-36801 .sptp-post-pagination ul li span:hover{color:#ffffff;background:#000000;border-color:#5e5e5e;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-section-title{margin-bottom:30px;text-align:center;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-section-title span{color:#ffffff;font-family:Teko;font-style:normal;font-weight:500;font-size:60px;line-height:28px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:normal;margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-avatar{order:1;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-name{order:2;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-name h2{color:#43464b;font-family:Roboto;font-style:normal;font-weight:500;font-size:21px;line-height:24px;text-align:center;text-transform:none;letter-spacing:normal;margin-top:12px;margin-bottom:0px;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-profession{order:3;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-profession h4{color:#ffffff;font-family:Open Sans;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;font-size:15px;line-height:18px;text-align:center;text-transform:none;letter-spacing:normal;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-list .content{padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-content-on-image .content{background-color:;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-content-on-image:hover>.content{-webkit-animation: 1s;animation: 1s;background-color:;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-content-on-image .caption{background-color:;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-desc{order:4;color:#43464b;font-family:Roboto;font-style:normal;font-weight:500;font-size:15px;line-height:22px;text-align:center;text-transform:none;letter-spacing:normal;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:0px;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-location{order:9;text-align:center;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-location span{color:#43464b;font-family:Open Sans;font-style:normal;font-weight:300;font-size:12px;line-height:15px;text-transform:none;letter-spacing:normal;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-location .fa{color:#43464b;font-style:normal;font-weight:300;font-size:12px;line-height:15px;text-transform:none;letter-spacing:normal;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-email{order:6;text-align:center;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-email span{color:#43464b;font-family:Open Sans;font-style:normal;font-weight:300;font-size:12px;line-height:15px;text-transform:none;letter-spacing:normal;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-email .fa{color:#43464b;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-phone{order:8;text-align:center;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-phone span{color:#43464b;font-family:Open Sans;font-style:normal;font-weight:300;font-size:12px;line-height:15px;text-transform:none;letter-spacing:normal;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-phone .fa{color:#43464b;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-mobile{order:7;text-align:center;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-mobile span{color:#43464b;font-family:Open Sans;font-style:normal;font-weight:300;font-size:12px;line-height:15px;text-transform:none;letter-spacing:normal;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-mobile .fa{color:#43464b;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-website{order:10;text-align:center;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-website span{color:#43464b;font-family:Open Sans;font-style:normal;font-weight:300;font-size:12px;line-height:15px;text-transform:none;letter-spacing:normal;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-website .fa{color:#43464b;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-skill-progress{order:11;margin-top:6px;margin-bottom:12px;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-progress-text{color:#ffffff;font-family:Open Sans;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;font-size:13px;line-height:24px;text-transform:none;text-align:left;letter-spacing:normal;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-progress-bar{background-color:#63a37b;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-progress-container{background-color:#c9dfd1;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-top{background-color:#63a37b;color:#ffffff;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-top:after{border-top-color:#63a37b;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-social{order:12;text-align:center;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-social li{margin: 0 0 0 0 ;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-social li a{color:;background-color:;border: 0 ;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-social li a:hover{color:;background-color:;border-color:;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-popup-items .sptp-member-social{text-align:center;}#sptp-36801 .swiper-wrapper.left_img_right_content{margin-left:24px;}#sptp-36801 .swiper-wrapper.left_content_right_img{margin-left:24px;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-thumbnail-pager .sptp-col-md-2-half .sptp-row>div{padding:12px;}#sptp-36801 .left_img_right_content .sptp-member{flex-direction:row;}#sptp-36801 .left_content_right_img .sptp-member{flex-direction:row-reverse;}#sptp-36801 .left_img_right_content .image{width:50%;}#sptp-36801 .left_img_right_content .content{width:50%;display:flex;flex-direction:column;}#sptp-36801 .left_content_right_img .image{width:50%;}#sptp-36801 .left_content_right_img .content{width:50%;display:flex;flex-direction:column;}#sptp-36801 .border-bg-around-member:not(.sptp-content-on-image){border:0px none transparent;border-radius:0px;background-color:#ffffff;}#sptp-36801 .border-bg-around-member:not(.sptp-content-on-image):hover{border-color:;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-icon-on-image:hover .sptp-icon{background-color:rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.1);}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-avatar-img:hover .sptp-icon{background-color:rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.1);}#sptp-36801 .sptp-icon-on-image .fa{color:#FFFFFF;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-icon-on-image .fa:hover{color:#ffffff;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-avatar-img .fa{color:#FFFFFF;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member-avatar-img .fa:hover{color:#ffffff;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member{margin:12px 12px;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-thumbnail-pager .sptp-member{margin:0 24px;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-thumbnail-pager .sptp-icon{color:#FFFFFF;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-thumbnail-pager .sptp-icon:hover{color:#ffffff;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-main-carousel .sptp-member{margin:0;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-inline .sptp-member{margin:0 -1px -1px 0;border:0px none transparent;border-radius:0px;background-color:#ffffff;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-inline .sptp-member:hover{border-color:;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-table-layout table tbody tr{border:0px none transparent;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-table-layout table thead th:first-of-type{border-top-left-radius:0px;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-table-layout table thead th:last-of-type{border-top-right-radius:0px;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-table-layout table thead th{background-color:#ffffff33;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-table-layout table tfoot td{background-color:#ffffff33;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-table-layout table tfoot td:first-of-type{border-bottom-left-radius:0px;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-table-layout table tfoot td:last-of-type{border-bottom-right-radius:0px;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-table-layout table tbody tr:nth-child(even){background-color:#ffffff33;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-table-layout table tbody tr:nth-child(odd){background-color:#ffffff;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-mosaic .sptp-member{margin:0;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-mosaic .sptp-member-info{background-color:#63a37b;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-mosaic .sptp-member-avatar-img{box-shadow:none;padding:0 0 0 0 ;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-mosaic .sptp-member-avatar-img img{box-shadow:none;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-mosaic .sptp-member-info .sptp-arrow{border-color:#63a37b;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-popup-content-main .sptp-member{margin:0;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member.sptp-list-item{border:0px none transparent;border-radius:0px;background-color:#ffffff;margin-left:0;margin-right:0;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-member.sptp-list-item:hover{border-color:;}#sptp-36801 .filtr-item.element-item{padding-right:24px;padding-bottom:24px;}#sptp-36801 .filtr-item .sptp-member{margin:0;}#sptp-36801 .filters-button-group{justify-content:center;}#sptp-36801 .filters-button-group button{color:#5e5e5e;border-color:#bbbbbb;background-color:#ffffff;}#sptp-36801 .filters-button-group button:hover{color:#ffffff;border-color:#000000;background-color:#333333;}#sptp-36801 .filters-button-group button.is-checked{color:#ffffff;border-color:#000000;background-color:#333333;}#sptp-36801 .filters-button-group button.is-checked:hover{color:#ffffff;background-color:#333333;}#sptp-36801 .filterSelect{left:0%;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-popup-items.sptp-popup-on{z-index:99999!important;}#sptp-36801 .sptp-popup-items .sptp-popup-item .sptp-popup-content,