The Black Crowes #Shinedown #JellyRoll #JohnHarvie #PlanetZero #SetlistGuy @Shinedown @JellyRoll @JohnHarvie @SetlistGuy Play on TIDAL Haunt Me Explicit Master John Harvie . This website is operated by a ticket broker. Not continuing to overplay SOM for yet another tour. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. accordance with the 9sundays Shinedown tickets may be purchased for as little as $64.00 on the secondary market, with the typical going rate being $102.00. . NickyBee Dismiss, AFTERSHOCK 2022 Complete Setlists Playlist, Blue Ridge Rock Festival 2022 Complete Setlist Playlist, BOURBON & Beyond 2022 Complete Setlist Playlist, Download Festival 2022 UK Sunday Setlists, Goldensky Music Festival 2022 Setlist Playlist, Inkcarceration Music & Tattoo Festival 2022 Complete Setlists Playlist, Rocklahoma Festival 2022 Complete Setlist Playlist, Welcome to Rockville 2022 Complete Setlists Playlist, ALCATRAZ OPEN AIR 15th ANNIVERSARY EDITION Belgium 2023 Setlist Playlist, BLUE RIDGE ROCK FESTIVAL 2023 Setlist Playlist, DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL 2023 Complete Setlist Playlist, FULL FORCE Festival 2023 Germany Setlist Playlist, FURNACE FEST 2023 Complete Setlist Playlist, INKCARCERATION Festival 2023 Complete Setlist Playlist, Milwaukee METALFEST 2023 Complete Setlist Playlist, SAD SUMMER FESTIVAL 2023 Setlist Playlist, SONIC TEMPLE 2023 Complete Setlist Playlist, WELCOME TO ROCKVILLE 2023 Complete Setlist Playlist, When We Were Young 2023 Complete Setlist Playlist, All That Remains The Fall of Ideals Tour 2022, Atreyu The Baptize Tour US 2021 with Crown the Empire, Tetrarch, Saul and Defying Decay, August Burns Red Leveler 10 Year Anniversary Tour 2021 US, GWAR, Napalm Death, EYEHATEGOD and MADBALL 30th Anniversary 2021 Tour, SILENT PLANET IRIDESCENT RELEASE SHOW with Hail The Sun, Dayseeker, and Phinehas, Vended What Is It//Kill It release party with tallah, and Widow7, Wage War, Miss May I and, Scatter Shot at House of Blues, Orlando FL, A Day To Remember JUST SOME & SOME MORE SHOWS US TOURS MMXXII 2-Pack, ALESANA The Trilogy Tour Part One: The Emptiness Setlist Playlist, ANTHRAX / Black Label Society / hatebreed U.S. 2022 Tour, Asking Alexandria Nothing More 2022 US Tour (Cancelled), ATTILA The Rage Tour 2022 Setlist Playlist, AUTHENTIC MOSH APPAREL SETLIST PLAYLIST #1, AVATAR WICKED TOUR TITLE US 2022 Tour Setlist Playlist, BAD OMENS A Tour Of The Concrete Jungle US 2022 Setlist Playlist, BADFLOWER THIS IS HOW THE WORLD CONTINUES US Tour Setlist Playlist, Black Label Society First To Bleed Last To Leave US Tour 2022, Bobbys Birthday Bash with Crown The Empire and a special surprise Setlist Playlist, Bring Me The Horizon / Knocked Loose US Tour 2022, Bring Me The Horizon & Trinity of Terror, Mexico City Setlist Playlist, CANCELLED Northlane U.S. 2022 Tour Setlist Playlist, CANNIBAL CORPSE North American Tour 2022 Setlist Playlist, CARNIFEX Dead In My Arms Tour 2022 Setlist Playlist, Central Florida METAL FEST 2022 Complete Setlist Playlist, Circle Jerks North American Tour 2022 Setlist Playlist, CLUTCH European Tour 2022 Setlist Playlist, Crown The Empire Road To Hell US Tour 2022, Crown The Empire The Fallout 10 Year Anniversary Tour, Def Leppard / Motley Crue The Stadium Tour 2022 Setlist Playlist, DESTROY BOYS On Tour with PINKSHIFT and SOFTCULT Setlist Playlist, Double The Thrash Tour 2022 with Nervosa, Warbringer and Warfect, Enterprise Earth The Chosen Tour US 2022, Eskimo Callboy & Attack Attack! Bubs1999 I was wondering if since the guys will have time for their fans to learn their new songs from Planet Zero, will they play some of the new songs on their Fall leg tour? Their "club" shows and the bigger tour set lists are rarely that much different. The Rock Revival 2022 | All Rights Reserved, Slipknot, Volbeat Will Headline Download Germany 2023, Extreme Announce New Album, Reveal Single Rise, Metallica Release New Song If Darkness Had a Son, Powerwolf Release New Song No Prayer at Midnight, Foo Fighters Add Three North American Shows, Weezer Announce Summer Tour with Spoon, Modest Mouse, Future Islands, Powerwolf Play First-Ever North American Show in New York City, Puscifer Reveal Phantograms Re-Imagined Version of Postulous, Talk This Way Podcast [E9]: Tyler Connolly of Theory of a Deadman, Shinedown Release New Music Video For A Symptom of Being Human, Theory of a Deadman Release New Single Two of Us (Stuck), Talk This Way Podcast [E8]: Adam Masterson, Paramore Release New Video for Running Out of Time, Depeche Mode Announce Additional World Tour Dates, Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, More Featured on WWE 2K23 Soundtrack, The Gaslight Anthem Announce 2022 World Tour, Report: Tom DeLonge Is Back in blink-182, Band Is Planning an Arena Tour, Peter Gabriel Releases New Song Panopticom. Recent setlist playlist of SHINEDOWN, Jelly Roll and John Harvie for the PLANET ZERO WORLD TOUR Aug, Sept. 2022. Through the Ghost Radiohead In early 2018, Shinedown went on a co-headlining tour with Godsmack as a part of LiveNation's "Ticket to Rock" promotion. Shinedown is a rock band from Jacksonville, Florida. Over The Top Planet Zero Mildred J. Hill & Patty Hill harrybooker That's bush league. In early 2018, Shinedown went on a co-headlining tour with Godsmack as a part of LiveNations Ticket to Rock promotion. Vinny Mauro and in accordance with the PrivacyPolicy. They occasionally threw IDY and Burning Bright in and out of the set. Shinedown Shinedown Concert Setlists & Tour Dates Dec 1 2022 Shinedown at OVO Arena Wembley, London, England Artist: Shinedown , Tour: Planet Zero , Venue: OVO Arena Wembley , London, England Set Times: Doors: 6:00 PM Show: 9:00 PM - 11:05 PM Welcome 2184 The Saints of Violence and Innuendo Devil Planet Zero How Did You Love 45 Dysfunctional You Planet Zero Shinedown Average Setlists of tour: Planet Zero | setlist.fm You are here: setlist.fm > Artists > S > Shinedown > Tour Statistics Song Statistics Tour Statistics Other Statistics Songs Albums Avg Setlist Covers With Concert Map Average setlist for tour: Planet Zero By submitting my information, I agree to receive personalized updates and marketing messages marcedward How are we supposed to miss the Sound of Madness if it never goes away? . Which I can post later. By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Tour statistics can opt-out at any time by emailing privacypolicy@wmg.com. See the setlist from Shinedown at The Factory St. Petersburg in St. Petersburg, FL on Jul 1, 2022. . You have entered an incorrect email address! First- Zach does setlists, not Brent. Shinedown Tour The 2023 Revolutions Live Tour Shinedown goes live on-stage in %-Ddays %-Hhours %-Mminutes %-Sseconds Learn MoreBuy Tickets Your independentguide to the best concerts in 2023! EmmaC969 and in accordance with the PrivacyPolicy. STYLISH DESIGN: Effectively-made, double-stitched seams with strengthened seams on the shoulders, sleeves, collar and waist. Add setlist, 2 activities (last edit by eashton, 23 Jul 2022, 03:43 Etc/UTC). Setlist Setlist January 01, 2013 - 09:06pm AllAmericanDan1 I've been weeping over Shinedown's setlists over the last tour and they suck. Sevendust Animosity 21st Anniversary 2022 US Tour w/ Tetrarch, Plus, All Good things, Dead Poet Society and Deepfall. ;) They've said they basically never do more than 16 songs, to save Brent's voice. It's his fault that their set lists suck. If you watch interviews with them it'll answer most of this. Otto Knows 5 songs from SOM is ridiculous, and 1 song from U&T with two songs from LAW is a slap in the face. about Shinedown based on my information, interests, activities, website visits and device To make use of this presale code: As quickly as the primary presale begins, StubHub can have resale tickets obtainable. I understand that I daglory is Entertainment realted news website. And although I'm not 100% happy with it, the key thing to me is THEY are clearly way happier than in the past, and they're also playing songs they wanna play. Tons of bands play longer sets and still hit all their notes. Tour: 45 With exciting performances and grand production, this tour promises to make a statement. Ks Choice These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Even the ancient bands that still tour and can't even stand anymore play more songs. Shinedown launched [] He said he cut his hair because change is good. Shinedown 2022 tour setlist Agent TDawg 20 videos 2,244 views Last updated on Jun 1, 2022 Apr 14 @ OH via setlist.fm; Awaiting Balto show next week! If their sets are never going to vary, than what is the incentive to go to shows? These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Shinedown are heading back out on the road this spring. Shinedown Setlist The Saints of Violence and Innuendo Devil (technical difficulties) Planet Zero State of My Head 45 Get Up Fly From the Inside Bully Daylight Enemies Cut the Cord Second Chance. I think Second Chance and Simple Man need a break. I find it amazing that more fans aren't getting tired of the same 14-16 songs. If you recognize of some other Shinedown presale codes or ticket particulars, remark beneath and tell us. FLY!!! Click on right here to purchase tickets from Ticketmaster this tour. I just reviewed their new setlist for this tour. By submitting my information, I agree to receive personalized updates and marketing messages Then they are leaving the old school fans high and dry with playing 1 non-cover song from the first two albums. Kevlar They have been additionally part of Ticket to Rock in 2019. Enemies All rights reserved. and My Name.
, [url=https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/shinedown/2022/motorpoint-arena-nottingham-england-bbf316a.html][img]https://www.setlist.fm/widgets/setlist-image-v1?id=bbf316a[/img][/url] pf_1 ideasasylum Shinedown Setlist at The Pavilion at Star Lake, Burgettstown, PA, USA Edit setlist Tour: Planet Zero Tour statistics Add setlist Setlist setlist Welcome 2184 The Saints of Violence and Innuendo Devil Planet Zero How Did You Love 45 Bully The Crow & the Butterfly Get Up Enemies Daylight America Burning (Live debut) Cut the Cord Monsters Jason Segel Aaron Lewis And, in general, the club show tours (like Avalanche last year) tend to cater to the hard core fans more, these big arena shows you have to appeal to a much bigger crowd. You know what you're going to get from them, which is a good show that keeps the flow going. Alice in Chains Take a look at the most well-liked Shinedown merch on Amazon beneath. Devour Because if you don't, you'll miss out on their most electric show yet. and Tyler Carson But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. [url=https://www.setlist.fm/edit?setlist=43b2efbf&step=song]Edit this setlist[/url] | [url=https://www.setlist.fm/setlists/shinedown-13d6b925.html]More Shinedown setlists[/url], Setlist History: Shinedown's "Sound of Madness", The Colosseum at Caesars Windsor, Windsor, ON. thedamogaur, Setlist History: Shinedown's "Sound of Madness", Shinedown at OVO Arena Wembley, London, England, Shinedown at O2 Academy Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland, Shinedown at Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham, England, Shinedown at O2 Apollo Manchester, Manchester, England, Shinedown at Cardiff International Arena, Cardiff, Wales, Shinedown at Honda Center, Anaheim, CA, USA, Shinedown at Ak-Chin Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ, USA, Shinedown at Isleta Amphitheatre, Albuquerque, NM, USA, Shinedown at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park, Cedar Park, TX, USA. dbt04 And IMO that makes for the best shows. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. I've been weeping over Shinedown's setlists over the last tour and they suck. In case you dont need to struggle for a presale code, that is the simplest technique to get live performance tickets. Otis Redding I went to the show expecting to get a lot of Amaryllis played because its the tour for that album. The songs that Shinedown performs live vary, but here's the latest setlist that we have from the December 01, 2022 concert at OVO Arena Wembley in London, England, United Kingdom: Welcome 2184 The Saints of Violence and Innuendo Devil Planet Zero How Did You Love 45 Dysfunctional You America Burning Bully Daylight Enemies Cut the Cord Second Chance It does suck, because the band has no variety. Don't mistake this for a dream setlist. The concerts are returning to the arenas after a long time, since 2020. SHINEDOWN "PLANET ZERO WORLD TOUR" Setlist Playlist 35 Tracks Created by Setlist Guy Recent setlist playlist of SHINEDOWN, Jelly Roll and John Harvie for the "PLANET ZERO WORLD TOUR" 2022.