I lived. Current Resident: Honeoye Falls can be described as the perfect small town from a movie. 43 Niche users give it an average review of 4.5 stars. I love living in Macedon, NY because it is close enough to Rochester, yet far enough to have a slight rural feel. Gates / Gates Center is a suburban neighborhood (based on population density) located in Rochester, New York. 100 Niche users give it an average review of 3.8 stars. Featured Review: Parent says Northstar Christian Academy has been the best choice for my family. 38 Niche users give it an average review of 3.4 stars. Important ancestries of people in Rochester include German, Irish, Italian, English, and Polish. Short trip to shopping.. Former Resident: Irondequoit N.Y. is this zip code , I lived in Rochester in 2005 , this neighborhood was really lovely. Very family friendly. Read 2 reviews. #22 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area. Featured Review: Current Resident says I love everything about Fairport! Read 43 reviews. #2 Best Suburbs to Live in Rochester Area. 38 Niche users give it an average review of 3.4 stars. I love living in Macedon, NY because it is close enough to Rochester, yet far enough to have a slight rural feel. Overall it is a great place to live and work. Read 44 reviews. Other important languages spoken here include Spanish and French. 19th Ward. 50 Niche users give it an average review of 3.9 stars. So what's the best neighborhood to live in Rochester for 2022? The most desired areas tend to be in the northwest parts of the neighborhood, while more affordable homes are in the northeast regions. Niche User: The city of Rochester is more energetic and more accepting of minorities (of all kind) than the suburbs, I've noticed. 7,043,501 and 7,680,859. We have frequent ambulances coming each week to take care of the elderly or take them to the hospital should they need it. Read 2 reviews. Well, at least on Monroe Ave. We have frequent ambulances coming each week to take care of the elderly or take them to the. Current Resident: I have lived in Churchville my entire life. Featured Review: Current Resident says Maple wood park neighborhood is absolutely beautiful and safe. There are especially a lot of people living in Rochester who work in office and administrative support (12.08%), sales jobs (9.20%), and teaching (7.97%). It is a beautiful suburb surrounded by other towns and a city. Feels like a little village in a bigger city. I love the small town feel and plan to live in a similar style town in my future. #5 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area. Explore the safest places in the U.S. based on crime rates for murder, assault, rape, burglary, and other crime statistics. Home to the Wide Waters of the Erie Canal, this is the widest section of the whole canal! East Avenue is an affluent part of Rochester with median household incomes being 49 percent higher than the rest of Rochester. Homestead Heights Population: 4,022 Rank Last Year: 2 (No Change) Low Values. Read 43 reviews. The public schools have great athletics, music programs, theater programs, and academics. Safety is a top priority of the North Winton Village Association, supported by neighbors and merchants alike. Brockport is a moderately sized suburban town with a plethora of grocery stores, fast food restaurants, clothing stores, servicing facilities,. Current Resident: Very small town, and everyone knows everyone. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. One thing that you will notice about Rochester is that there is a good-sized population of people who are young, single, educated, and upwardly-mobile career starters. Map Browse By State. According to the most recent census data, Park Avenue looks to be the best Rochester neighborhood to live in. Featured Review: Current Resident says Awesome neighborhood with a great sense of community! Short trip to shopping. Read 14 reviews. Read 37 reviews. 8 Niche users give it an average review of 3.1 stars. Just walking around the neighborhood and seeing what it has to offer is enough to get me to renew my lease. Read 13 reviews. That high school also offers different programs like Project Lead The Way (PLTW) and Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID). Zone A - 955 S. Panorama Trl., Rochester, NY 14625 Includes the townships of Fairport, Irondequoit, Penfield, Perinton, Pittsford and Webster. Read 11 reviews. Rochester (585) 325-4170 info@nwcprochester.org 570 South Ave. Rochester, NY 14620; Niagara Falls (716) 299-7729 info@nwcpniagarafalls.org 479 16th St. Niagara Falls, NY 14303; Buffalo Black Rock-Riverside (716) 877-3910 info@nwcpbuffalo.org 1943 Niagara St. Buffalo, NY 14207; Buffalo West Side (716) 885-2344 info@nwcpbuffalo.org 359 . #13 Best Suburbs to Live in Rochester Area. Instead of relying on public opinion and speculation, we wanted to get the facts straight and find out which neighborhoods in Rochester are the best. Eastridge Senior High School is an International Baccalaureate (IB) school and it offers many opportunities to the students who. #7 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area. I would choose to live here again in a heartbeat, and plan to raise my children here. Rents here are currently lower in price than 58.4% of New York neighborhoods. . #24 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area. I love the small town feel and plan to live in a similar style town in my future. Most homes in Browncroft are owner occupied. #9 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area. The rose garden is gorgeous in the spring and fall. Eastridge Senior High School is an International Baccalaureate (IB) school and it offers many opportunities to the students who attend there. We use data, analytics, and a sense of humor to determine quality of life for places across the nation. The architecture is amazing. Is Rochester Metro, NY Safe? Featured Review: Current Resident says I like the beautiful scenery I see from my window. It is a small community and we're renting at the edge of town. 2022 Safe Suburbs of Rochester Area - Niche Find Places to Live Schools Near You Find Places to Work 2022 Safe Suburbs in the Rochester Area Best places to live Best for families Most diverse Best to buy a house View on map Area type City City neighborhood Suburbs Towns Public schools grade A B C D Cost of living $ $$ $$$ $$$$ Who lives here East Avenue East Avenue is a neighborhood that starts in Rochester's center and runs southeast up to Nazareth College. It is such a cute town with many small businesses to support. Many public amenities are available in East Avenue. Additionally, Rochester has a rich golfing history with the Oak Hill Country club having hosted the PGA Championship, the Ryder Cup and the Mens US Open. We have a good relationship and communication with our child and teachers, so if there is a problem, it can be solved. Population: 6,881Rank Last Year: 1 (No Change)Median Home Value: $159,055 (Third best)Median Income: $57,052 (Third best)More on Park Avenue: Homes For Sale|Data, Population: 4,022Rank Last Year: 2 (No Change)Median Home Value: $79,700 (16th best)Median Income: $52,330 (Fourth best)More on Homestead Heights: Homes For Sale|Data, Population: 1,495Rank Last Year: 3 (No Change)Median Home Value: $178,800 (best)Median Income: $83,062 (best)More on Cobbs Hill: Homes For Sale|Data, Population: 3,392Rank Last Year: 4 (No Change)Median Home Value: $123,550 (Sixth best)Median Income: $59,790 (Second best)More on Browncroft: Homes For Sale|Data, Population: 2,460Rank Last Year: 5 (No Change)Median Home Value: $165,533 (Second best)Median Income: $37,973 (11th best)More on Corn Hill: Homes For Sale|Data, Population: 3,991Rank Last Year: 6 (No Change)Median Home Value: $117,657 (Eighth best)Median Income: $49,988 (Sixth best)More on Ellwanger-Barry: Homes For Sale|Data, Population: 7,664Rank Last Year: 7 (No Change)Median Home Value: $99,225 (11th best)Median Income: $51,785 (Fifth best)More on Culver-Winton: Homes For Sale|Data, Population: 6,623Rank Last Year: 8 (No Change)Median Home Value: $134,240 (Fifth best)Median Income: $46,852 (Eighth best)More on East Avenue: Homes For Sale|Data, Population: 1,889Rank Last Year: 10 (Up 1)Median Home Value: $99,420 (Tenth best)Median Income: $45,023 (Ninth best)More on Swillburg: Homes For Sale|Data, Population: 20,696Rank Last Year: 9 (Down 1)Median Home Value: $69,691 (20th best)Median Income: $36,499 (14th best)More on 19th Ward: Homes For Sale|Data. Please. #26 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area. The kids love it in the winter time to go sledding and snowboarding. Rochester has a lot of people who ride the bus to and from work. 12 Niche users give it an average review of 3.9 stars. If we need anything we would ask our neighbors and. Current Resident: Ive been living here for 12 years. #23 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area. And each neighborhood is different. If given another opportunity I would try and live. Current Resident: We have lived in East Rochester for five years and love it. Plenty of shopping and restaurants,. Current Resident: One thing that I like about Webster is the community. When issues arise or are reported in the news, it appears as though the police department respond to and handle the incidents appropriately and timely. Read 27 reviews. Easy to befriend neighbors, and store, school, and restaurant all within walking distance. Read 2 reviews. Very family friendly.. Niche User: I love my neighborhood, it is very kind and I know a lot of people. That's where being close to Rochester is handy. This is a great small town, with a small school with graduating class of about 50 to 70 people. Please, 2022 Suburbs with the Best Public Schools. The Lake is a short walk. Featured Review: Niche User says Very rarely in the news regarding crime and safety. Park Avenue Population: 6,881 Rank Last Year: 1 (No Change) Median Home Value: $159,055 (Third best) Median Income: $57,052 (Third best) More on Park Avenue: Homes For Sale | Data Source: Flickr User JHughesthing | CC BY-SA 2.0 2. I also believe that Churchville has some of the best schools around! Current Resident: Maple wood park neighborhood is absolutely beautiful and safe. Read 44 reviews. #16 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area. Total crimes include both violent crimes (murder, rape, robbery, assault) and property crimes (burglary, theft, vehicle theft). In JOSANA there are a lot of parks. Affordable cost of living and an engaged local community. For the most part, everyone knows and loves each other. Everything is close, whether in town, or via Route 490 that runs past the. Current Resident: Awesome neighborhood with a great sense of community! Not far from the NYS thruway but the canal is not the resource is once was. The public school is very professional and provides a great learning environment. Read 50 reviews. Rochester is a relatively large city located in the state of New York. Featured Review: Current Resident says Very small town, and everyone knows everyone. Tryon Park was created by John Rockefeller in the 1910s. 2 Niche users give it an average review of 5 stars. Read 66 reviews. The average rental price in Gates / Gates Center is currently $2,133, based on NeighborhoodScout's exclusive analysis. The Christ- centered, Gospel focused ministry of this school is a blessing to all who enter the door. #12 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area. He originally worked for Movoto Real Estate as the director of marketing before founding HomeSnacks. Peaceful i would say. Feels like a little village in a bigger city. Friendly neighbors and great streets for walking dogs. Read 81 reviews. The community is close and the schools are. Current Resident: I personally like the Town of Palmyra because it is a small community with many oppurtunitys. However, your not far from other bigger town with more such as Victor and Canandaigua. Read 2 reviews. MLS# R1331589. Read 13 reviews. Crime rates on the map are weighted by the type and severity of the crime. 8 Niche users give it an average review of 4.1 stars. Phone (800) 677-7282. Hilton has a rich history, having been settled and then rebuilt by hard working hands after the 1965 fire. Skip to last item. There are many great universities and major business in the community. We have frequent ambulances coming each week to take care of the elderly or take them to the. Niche User: I love Rohester, NY. For the most part, everyone knows and loves each other. Our nationally-comparable school ratings are covered under US Patent No. If given another opportunity I would try and live in the same neighborhood. Brockport is a moderately sized suburban town with a plethora of grocery stores, fast food restaurants, clothing stores, servicing facilities, doctors' offices, and much more. Safest Rochester neighborhoods Ellison Park Durand Eastman Park Greenwood Park Janes Rd / Island Cottage Rd Clifton / West Chili Rochester Institute of Technology North Greece Woodmill Dr / Mill Rd Chestnut Ridge Rd / Gateway Rd Rochester, NY crime analytics Source & Methodology data description Rochester Crime Data Crime Index 6 (100 is safest) It's a very friendly neighborhood,. Niche User: I am lucky because I live in a very wonderful, diverse and privileged area in the city, where I am exposed to many cultures, but still get to benefit from access to suburban facilities, and well kept public parks and areas. However, you will not find a more loyal, safe, friendly, beautiful town than Honeoye Falls. Read 9 reviews. I highly recommend. Parent: Northstar Christian Academy has been the best choice for my family. It is a beautiful suburb surrounded by other towns and a city. The overall education level of Rochester is somewhat higher than in the average US city of 21.84%: 27.12% of adults 25 and older in the city have at least a bachelor's degree. If you like enthnic festival this is the city for you. Our experience with the school system has been positive. This neighborhood is suitable for people who want to settle down with their families. Select your ideal criteria and let Scout do the rest. Featured Review: Current Resident says Its nice. Explore the safest suburbs in the U.S. based on crime rates for murder, assault, rape, burglary, and other crime statistics by city. The only thing I dislike is the harsh winter season. There are a couple of things I would change to improve the neighborhood more they are putting a dog park in the neighborhood and having more places that kids and adults could enjoy. Featured Review: Niche User says I love my neighborhood, it is very kind and I know a lot of people. The community is close and the schools are decent. Current Resident: I love how quiet yet close to everything our neighborhood is. Houses in Browncroft are expensive but not as expensive as East Avenue. Featured Review: Current Resident says One thing that I like about Webster is the community. All rights reserved. The public schools have great athletics, music programs, theater programs, and academics. Niche User: The area seems safe, it's well kept and the neighbors are nice. Read 5 reviews. However, there is not much to do at night. Art lovers should not miss out on Radio Social and Art Direct galleries. Explore the best places to live in the U.S. based on crime, public schools, cost of living, job opportunities, and local amenities. Affordable cost of living and an engaged local community. Provides auto-suggestions when entering text, #10 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area, #11 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area, #12 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area, #13 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area, #15 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area, #17 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area, #19 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area, #24 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area, #28 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area, #29 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area, #31 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area, #32 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area, Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. Ranking based on data from the U.S. Census, FBI, BLS, CDC, and other sources. Buy: $25K - $190K. If given another opportunity I would try and live in the same neighborhood. Featured Review: Parent says SCHOOLS ARE STILL TERRIBLE AND THERE IS SOME CRIME BUT NOT IN THE DIRECT PART WHERE I LIVE. Eastridge Senior High School is an International Baccalaureate (IB) school and it offers many opportunities to the students who. Parent: Northstar Christian Academy has been the best choice for my family. The down fall would be that other than the parks and trails there isnt much in the town it's self. Everything is close, whether in town, or via Route 490 that runs past the village. The education system here in Webster is excellent. Read 44 reviews. There is a weekly. Current Resident: We've lived in the neighborhood for a little over a year and we absolutely love it! Read 13 reviews. The restaurants are plentiful and there are many local. 2 Niche users give it an average review of 3 stars. Unlike . 2 Niche users give it an average review of 5 stars. I do wish though that there was a little bit more to do in town, as there are some businesses that are not utilized by those who live in the area. So much so that we've helped convince two different friends to buy houses here! The most common language spoken in Rochester is English. Overall, Macedon is a good place to raise a family. Read 14 reviews. Using crime, census, and extrapolated BLS data, we arrived at the following set of criteria: We then ranked each neighborhood with scores from 1 to 31 in each category, where 1 was the best. In order to rank the best neighborhoods in Rochester, we had to determine what criteria defines a "best". Living in JOSANA offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents rent their homes. It's a close knit community, people are always willing to help out. Or skip to the end to see the list of all the neighborhoods in the city from best to worst. 16 Homes for Sale. There are many events that happen like The Wayne County Fair and Canal Town Days which all represent the. Parent: Our family is absolutely grateful to The Harley School. In fact, for its size, Rochester has quite a high level of public transit users. And finally, we crowned the neighborhood with the lowest best neighborhood index the "Best City Neighborhood In Rochester." It one of the most amazing place to live. Most houses in our neighborhood have changed their lights to orange which is his favorite color. Featured Review: Current Resident says I think historic neighborhood is a wonderfully beautiful area. For the most part, everyone knows and loves each other. 5 Niche users give it an average review of 3.2 stars. Captain Scott Alberti Zone A Commander 753-4370 Deputy Todd Thurston Zone A Community Engagement Deputy 753-4387 EMAIL Zone B - 393 Calkins Rd, Rochester, NY 14623 Average Values. #32 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area. #1 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area.. Brighton. Brockport has always been a very safe and supportive community that I love. The neighborhood is incredibly diverse and has so much character! To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. JOSANA is in Monroe County. The Richest Neighborhoods In Rochester For 2022 Cobbs Hill ( Homes) Browncroft ( Homes) Park Avenue ( Homes) Homestead Heights ( Homes) Culver-Winton ( Homes) Ellwanger-Barry ( Homes) Strong ( Homes) East Avenue ( Homes) Swillburg ( Homes) He has adopted a. Current Resident: We have lived in East Rochester for five years and love it. #1 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area. Eastridge Senior High School is an International Baccalaureate (IB) school and it offers many opportunities to the students who attend there. Niche User: I love the Swillburg Neighborhood ! #15 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area. I love living in Macedon, NY because it is close enough to Rochester, yet far enough to have a slight rural feel. Their are so many beautiful places to see in Rochester, NY. Read 2 reviews. Discover the schools, companies, and neighborhoods that are right for you. 44 Niche users give it an average review of 2.6 stars. Crime is not prevalent in East Avenue but the neighborhood crimes rate is slightly above the national average. Also, there have been many signs and cards created in support for him. 50 Niche users give it an average review of 3.9 stars. Well, at least on Monroe Ave. #4 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area. 66 Niche users give it an average review of 4 stars. homey. Chris Kolmar has been in the real estate business for almost ten years now. Featured Review: Parent says Our child has been at this school since grade 6. "Match Any Neighborhood" calculates the Match Level of one neighborhood to another using more than 200 characteristics of each neighborhood. Listed below are the safest neighborhoods in Rochester for 2023. Find out the facts about National Register districts and local preservation districts in the City of Rochester. Whenever there is a. Parent: Our family is absolutely grateful to The Harley School. 44 Niche users give it an average review of 4.3 stars. Featured Review: Niche User says Close to lots of things, bars, restaurants, great community for the Deaf and LGBT.. Parent: SCHOOLS ARE STILL TERRIBLE AND THERE IS SOME CRIME BUT NOT IN THE DIRECT PART WHERE I LIVE Read 7 reviews. Featured Review: Current Resident says The one most important thing I like about Irondequoit is the schools. Has experienced a drop off in the last 50 years due to basic Rust Belt dynamics. Featured Review: Niche User says There are not a lot of crimes in my area. It's a very friendly neighborhood,. Niche User: I am lucky because I live in a very wonderful, diverse and privileged area in the city, where I am exposed to many cultures, but still get to benefit from access to suburban facilities, and well kept public parks and areas. #10 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area. 8,376,755. I highly recommend moving here. Read 16 reviews. All necessities are available within the town, you never need to travel far. The greatest number of Rochester residents report their race to be Black or African-American, followed by White. Police in the town are visible and responsive when called upon. #21 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area. #4 Best Suburbs to Live in Rochester Area. Featured Review: Parent says Our family is absolutely grateful to The Harley School. Eastridge Senior High School is an International Baccalaureate (IB) school and it offers many opportunities to the students who attend there. The Christ- centered, Gospel focused ministry of this school is a blessing to all who enter the door. There is a ministry team that provide summer programs for the children in the community for free! Data is available for Part I Crimes since 2011. Home to the Wide Waters of the Erie Canal, this is the widest section of the whole canal! Hilton's yearly celebratory occasions include the Apple Fest and Carnival. 2 Niche users give it an average review of 3.5 stars. They recognized my son had a difficult time focusing and made the effort to get him the support he needed to manage it. According to the most recent census data, Best looks to be the worst neighborhood in Rochester. It's a very friendly neighborhood, friendly for college students, young families, retirees and everyone alike or different. Read 2 reviews. #13 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area. Most houses in our neighborhood have changed their lights to orange which is his favorite color. What I like most about Churchville is the sense of community. But which ones? 37 Niche users give it an average review of 4.5 stars. It one of the most amazing place to live. No matter if you live in the sticks or in an apartment building in downtown Rochester, you have a little pocket that you can call home. The town itself is small and would seem quiet, but if there is not a fun event taking place (usually once a week) there is always something exciting to do if you are willing to look for it. Featured Review: Current Resident says The one most important thing I like about Irondequoit is the schools. Brockport is a moderately sized suburban town with a plethora of grocery stores, fast food restaurants, clothing stores, servicing facilities, doctors' offices, and much more. Scottsville a quiet, beautiful village. Median house prices in Rochester, NY are $203,701, meaning Rochester homes are much less expensive than the US median of $376,286. Living here gives you diverse exposure and perspective while discouraging racism, classism and stereotyping. Read 8 reviews. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Currently rented for $780/month with a transferable CofO valid through 2/1/2024! It's a close knit community, people are always willing to help out. Has experienced a drop off in the last 50 years due to basic Rust Belt dynamics. 12 Niche users give it an average review of 3.9 stars. When issues arise or are reported in the news, it appears as though the police department respond to and handle the incidents appropriately and timely. Read 27 reviews. The community is close and the schools are. Current Resident: I personally like the Town of Palmyra because it is a small community with many oppurtunitys. Rochester is also known for its cultural institutions such as the George Eastman Museum, Geva Theatre Centre, Strong National Museum and Memorial Art Gallery. Featured Review: Niche User says There are not a lot of crimes in my area. There are some . 32 Niche users give it an average review of 3 stars. 8 Niche users give it an average review of 3.1 stars. #8 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Read 37 reviews. 14 Niche users give it an average review of 4.1 stars. This area of Rochester is better than many areas because of our relationships with each other. Read 8 reviews. Read 38 reviews. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'homesnacks_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_2',143,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-homesnacks_com-medrectangle-3-0');Here are the best neighborhoods in Rochester for 2022. The Lake is a short walk. There are many events that happen like The Wayne County Fair and Canal Town Days which all represent the. Parent: Northstar Christian Academy has been the best choice for my family. You can find out more about him on LinkedIn or his website. 66 Niche users give it an average review of 4 stars. In fact, members of the Rochester Police Department (RPD) have said North Winton Village is the safest neighborhood in Rochester. Ranking based on Niche's 2022 Best Places to Live Ranking and includes only places that earned strong Crime & Safety grades. #21 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area. Ranking based on Niche's 2022 Best Suburbs to Live Ranking and includes only suburbs that earned strong Crime & Safety grades. However, Rochester contains both very wealthy and poor people as well. The police drive through every day to check on everyone. We have plenty of community programs available to all. Just walking around the neighborhood and seeing what it has to offer is enough to get me to renew my lease. Read 13 reviews. Read on to see how we determined the places around Rochester that deserve a little bragging rights or maybe you're interested in the worst neighborhoods in Rochester. 2 Niche users give it an average review of 4.5 stars. There are trails to walk on, with fitness stations along the walk. 100 Niche users give it an average review of 3.8 stars. Read 44 reviews. I love living in Macedon, NY because it is close enough to Rochester, yet far enough to have a slight rural feel. Rochester also has a sizeable Hispanic population (people of Hispanic origin can be of any race). Home to the Wide Waters of the Erie Canal, this is the widest section of the whole canal! Read more on how this ranking was calculated. If given another opportunity I would try and live. Current Resident: Awesome neighborhood with a great sense of community! Email info@visitrochester.com. I do wish though that there was a little bit more. Niche User: I love my neighborhood, it is very kind and I know a lot of people. Nazareth College / Saint John Fisher College. Police in the town are visible and responsive when called upon. I live in Hilton, as well as work at the Hilton Family Restaurant off of Main Street. #17 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area. There are trails to walk on, with fitness stations along the walk. Featured Review: Parent says Our family is absolutely grateful to The Harley School. #28 Best Places to Live in Rochester Area. "White Flight" has segregated our city, pushed the property values down, thusly lowering tax revenue and indirectly defunding public schools, parks and programs. About Us Newsroom When you click through real estate links on our site, we earn an affiliate commission. He has adopted a learning mindset, and is able to break problems into manageable tasks, instead of becoming overwhelmed. ft. house located at 378 Roycroft Dr, Rochester, NY 14621 sold for $33,500 on Jun 14, 2021. Park Avenue is a neighborhood found on the Southern side of Rochester. The police drive through every day to check on everyone. The 10 Best Neighborhoods To Live In Rochester 1. They have a large Slavic community and there are many different cultural groups in this community. Rochesters need for inexpensive transportation options for its citizens is quite high. All the trademarks displayed on this page are the property of Location, Inc. The town was recently awarded a $10 Million grant from NYS for urban development. He has adopted a learning mindset, and is able to break problems into manageable tasks, instead of becoming overwhelmed.