6/19/24. View all concerts. No matter what you're looking to spend, Vivid Seats has you covered, with options for cheap Rod Wave Parking tickets. Check Rod Wave meet and greet prices with the click of a button. The tour launches on Aug. 27 with a show in Houston. 1 on the Billboard charts. I just wanted to get away and do my own thing. I had to tell him, says his booking agent, Andrew Lieber, who just walked in, Rod, Im sorry, youre too big.. I didn't know where I was going to end up. tour dates and locations. Sometimes Vivid Seats offers VIP Rod Wave Parking meet and greet tickets, which can cost more than front row seats or floor tickets. Rod Wave arrives on stage during his SoulFly tour concert at the MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre in Tampa on Saturday, Sept. 11, 2021. . The tickets to see Rod Wave live have a starting price of $129. Rod Waves performance was engaging and entertaining. All Locations. Meeting Rob Wave may be available as part of a meet and greet package where you may be able to meet Rob Wave and take a photo and be the talk of the town with all your friends. Hope To Be In Attendance The Next Time Hes In Canada Since We Cant Cross The US Boarder Due To Mandates. Your independent guide to the best entertainment in 2023! Many other Rod Wave meet and greets come with preshow sound checks or food and drinks in a special VIP area so you can enjoy Rod Wave meet and greet experiences in luxury. All Rights Reserved. Rods videographer constantly captures the documentary-style tour footage signature to Rods music videos. FSU football: How Mike Norvell rebuild Noles slowly, then suddenly, Will Florida lawmakers stand in the way of innovative rheumatoid arthritis treatment? . You can call it rap or R&B, but its pain music, touched by death, loneliness and the lure of dangerous money. Tickets you can trust: 100 million sold,100% Buyer Guarantee. He did not speak with the Tampa Bay Times and does not do many interviews. Floridas Own Rod Wave In Canada For The First Time. Cone Denim Entertainment Center - Greensboro, NC, Chartway Arena at Ted Constant Convocation Center - Norfolk, VA, Chartway Arena at Ted Constant Convocation Center. Clients enjoy quick, simple, accurate ordering and delivery. I purchased my tickets last minute with hesitation. Tickets for all upcoming concerts are on sale now, so you can be there when he performs songs like " Fading," "Heart On Ice," and "Tombstone," live at a venue near you. Redeem Now Pause Rod Wave - Close Enough To Hurt (Fast) Glokkboyz Promotions #2 3 years ago 1,057 13 Glokkboyz Promotions #2 243 45 Report Please attach parking pass to the rear view mirror of your car to allow traffic police and the parking attendant(s) to recognize you as an Executive Suite Holder. listings at the top of this page. Often, floor seats/front row seats can be some of the most expensive tickets at a show. Was originally seated in the 200 level and our seats got upgraded to floor seats. Rod Wave was legendary to see him perform was legendary I knew every song and every lyrics he performed. These regular tickets DO NOT include meet and greets or VIP. Rod Wave Tickets, 2023 Concert Tour Dates | Ticketmaster Buses make all stops. Event Information. Often floor seats/front row seats can be some of the most expensive tickets at a show. I don't want to talk about that because that sh*t is meaningless. 1 on the Billboard 200. Browse tickets across all upcoming show dates and make sure you're getting the best deal for seeing Rod Wave in Philadelphia. If you've found the perfect Rod Wave tickets, you may be interested in other topconcert tickets, sports, or theater tickets. Millions of Backstage Passes and more spanning over 50 years. "I love Adele," he revealed to Billboard. Not all shows or performers have meet and greets and the shows that do have Rob Wave meet and greets may only have a tiny amount to be sold. Take the Orange, Green, Purple, or Brown lines to Madison. Our DIY Satin Passes are printed on cloth crack and peel material with an adhesive backing and . Rod has called his earliest years peaches and cream. In a rare extensive interview with DJ Smallz Eyes in 2018, Rod said his father, Rodney Fatz Green, was making plenty of money in the streets, and rent, school clothes, Christmas, were covered. All tickets are 100% guaranteed. EV Charging Stations 1, was popular enough that people were recognizing him on the street, but music money didnt pay the rent after graduation. $129 is the lowest price of Rod Wave tickets on MeetAndGreetPass.com. Rod Wave tickets are all authentic and 100% guaranteed. Rod Stewart Backstage Passes at Wolfgang's Many Rod Wave meet and greet tickets may allow you to take a photo with your idol. Music Video: Rod Wave Music Video | Backstage Lil Baby)By Your SideSweet Little LiesStreet RunnerForeverNever Get Over MeStone Rolling. As the touring industry exploded, it became necessary to restrict backstage access to working crew, select VIPs, and special. I could never forget those days, Jenkins said. A year later, he was the first local artist to co-headline the main stage. American singer and rapper Rod Wave is currently on his SoulFly Tour in support of his 2021s studio album. He rediscovered songwriting around 10th grade. Vivid Seats has plenty of bargains for Rod Wave tickets. Gilliam went out and bought a new computer and other gear and produced the title track for Rods second album, Pray 4 Love, on his own, and now works with other major artists. Rod Wave Parking has become one of the top Rap/Hip Hop artists in the 2023 music scene, delighting fans with a unique Rap/Hip Hop sound. Rod Wave Norfolk, VA Chartway Arena at Ted Constant Convocation Center. Sometimes Vivid Seats offers VIP Rod Wave meet and greet tickets which can cost more than front row seats or floor tickets. They moved around. So check out the Rod Wave Tour schedule below to find out when he'll be performing live on a stage near you, and click the links for seating charts and ticket listings. All Passes are 100% Guaranteed on SeatGeek - Let's Go! Right now, the cheapest price for Rod Wave Parking tickets is $N/A. He continued, "When I was just a fan of rap music, I liked to listen to n***** who talk real sh*t. I listened to Pac cause he was talking about real sh*t. When you listen to Lil Boosie, you feel that sh*t. That's the type of music I like. Let's Go! Rod Wave's career kicked off in 2016, but he saw a massive rise in popularity in 2019 with his hit single 'Heart on Ice', which hit number 25 on Billboard's Hot 100. Rod Wave Floor Seats and Front Row Tickets Rod Wave floor seats can provide a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Higher and higher and higher. Yes Rob Wave offers VIP packages that are available to see them on tour and cost between $375 and $2414. The Rob Wave tour may be coming to West Palm Beach, Washington DC, St. Louis, San Jose, Virginia Beach, Grand Rapids, Atlantic City, Grand Prairie, or Sioux Falls shortly. The cost of Rod Wave tickets can vary based on a host of "[Linking] with others or doing other stuff, I ain't really trying to send the wrong message. It wasn't murder-murder kill-kill; he was talking about something else. Rod Wave 2023tourtickets are on sale now at Vivid Seats. Cars will exit on Warren Blvd. Rods lyrics are hard, but they arent about thug life. All Parking Policies outlined below remain in effect. Then SUBSCRIBE to our Channel today! 2022. But that's not all Rod is listening to. An entourage takes shape backstage on this September . Rod Wave has said in the aforementioned interviews that he doesn't really collaborate with many people, much like another rapper he looks up to Kevin Gates, who famously is very picky about who he features with. His roots in the city run deep and branch wide. His brother was the lyricist, and Rod had the voice, but they were separated when his dad went away. Service begins 90 minutes prior to game time, runs every 10 minutes until 30 minutes until start of game. He was blunt about his opinion in an interview withComplex:"I can't listen to that sh*t. So I can't make that kind of music, because I don't listen to it." If meeting the 23-year-old R&B star is on your bucket list, you can strike it off this year by getting your hands on Rod Wave meet and greet tickets. His father got him a microphone. On event days, the Uber Zone is open two hours prior to games, concerts and events and will remain open up to one hour after each event. Subscribe to our free Top 5 things to do newsletter. But just before middle school, Rods father was sentenced to six years in state prison for gun charges and witness intimidation. Rod Waveconcerts typically last around 2 hours but exact times can vary. "But now, I'm making music and actually living life and being the one that people depend on. Many people would drop everything if they learned they could meet their childhood idol? Although Rod Wave setlists vary slightly show to show, most Rod Wave concerts include popular songs that fans know and love: Vivid Seats has Rap/Hip Hop tickets for all top performers. FRIDAY. At times Rob Wave may possibly offer meet and greet, backstage passes, VIP pass, meet and greet tickets, meet and greet passes, depending on the event. "You made me understand people like us could actually go far, people like us could actually do it in the game. We loved older music.. Everythings was awesome enjoyed every moment really amaizng to see rod mariah and toosi, Great performer, Great artist, Great songs, Great guy. We offer a 100% Buyer Guarantee and the industry's leading rewards program. Meetandgreetticket.com 2013-2023 All rights reserved. He adds, "I listen to everything that sounds good with a story. Currently Rod Wavetickets at Vivid Seats start at $N/A with an average price of $N/A. Vivid Seats has full Rod Wave Parking tour info for all announced shows. Twitter; Facebook . Make a right onto Madison Street and the building will be on your right. There are many other VIP tickets or packages that can be found on this site. Find Beautiful Mind tickets from the official Rod Wave site. You can call it pain music, but Rodarius Greens rise is an inspiration to his passionate fans, as seen at his Tampa concert. He later announced his 2022 Beautiful Mind tour. Construction finally begins on Pasco County jail expansion, St. Pete softball tournament honors memory of longtime coach Kaylyn Bayly, Groups gather in St. Petersburg park to shed light on local violence. Learn More. Wave's debut album, Ghetto Gospel . To me the performance was kind of short, but it was really beautiful to see the whole crowd singing and the songs was very heartfelt. Our DIY Back Stage Passes are also referred to as custom printed badges for event identification. I ain't always have $6 million. Like what you see? Everything with a story that I can listen to and close my eyes and visualize it. Rod Wave will make tour stops in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Ottawa, Toronto, or Montreal while on their Canada tour so get tickets now. Details on how to obtain parking for other events are included with the fax transmission announcing each event. tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city. What is Rod Wave's setlist? View all top, 2023 Vivid Seats LLC. Booking: Rodwavebookings1313@gmail.com In 2019, though, Wave and Gates teamed up for "Cuban Links," a track from Wave's first studio album, Ghetto Gospel. I just like doing my own thing. He has his own independent label, Hit House, a company he incorporated with his father in 2017, and signed St. Petersburg native OMN Twee. I even listen to Adele. You can get Rod Wave concert tickets for shows in Camden, Inglewood, Cleveland, Houston, Wichita, Ridgefield, Chicago, Nashville, Seattle, or Scranton from us. They told me to slow it down, you been speedin. Now, he always has three or four of Rods records planned for every set. ROD WAVE: BEAUTIFUL MIND TOUR is coming to Dickies Arena on Thursday, December 8th with special guests Toosii and Mariah the Scientist.. Finally, a clock above the stage ticks down to zero, and Rod rises up out of the stage floor to the first notes of Street Runner, a ballad of road-weary loneliness and sacrificing to achieve your dreams. He did NPRs Tiny Desk Concert series and Jimmy Fallon. The Rod Wave tour may be coming to West Palm Beach, Washington DC, St. Louis, San Jose, Virginia Beach, Grand Rapids, Atlantic City, Grand Prairie, or Sioux Falls shortly. In early 2018, the startup Alamo Records took a chance on signing him. Track to get concert, live stream and tour updates. Rod Wave cites 2Pac as one of his biggest influences because he feels that the late rapper actually had a message. Rod Wave - November 17, 2022 | United Center The #20 Madison Bus travels west on Madison Street, starting downtown at Wabash Street and runs every few minutes, making all stops to the United Center. 25 position on Billboard Hot 100 chart. You can buy Rod Wave VIP tickets starting at $755 to see them in concert. It feels good. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart, is essentially Rods first major tour. No consumption of alcoholic beverages on lot or in parked vehicles. I lost Daijha to cancer, I just got over it. You should be able to find Rob Wave concert tickets to the tours in Tacoma, Boston, Pittsburgh, Phoenix, Hershey, Indianapolis, Minneapolis, Rosemont, or Baltimore, online. Standing next to the wrecked sports car on a St. Petersburg street, Rod sings that he was traveling over 100 mph and suffered bleeding in his brain. He has said he wanted to relieve the financial pressure on his mother. Rob Wave Meet and Greet Tickets & VIP Packages At lunch, theyd hold the entire cafeterias attention by singing. Rob Wave may offer VIP tickets, VIP Packages, hospitality packages, fan packages, front row seats, or other ticket packages to their live events. Purchase parking via Ticketmaster in advance HERE. How much are front row Rod Wave tickets? These regular tickets DO NOT include meet and greets or VIP. Like hes part of a generation moving forward like a wave, feeling the tidal pull of the past. Ceiling fans in the walkway outside stir a swampy Florida breeze scented with cannabis smoke seeping from VIP trailers. St. Petersburg is in the house. These printed passes are available in many different event themes and colors and can be customized by adding a logo, image, and personalized text. He moved a few miles out of southern St. Petersburg for the first time in his life, mostly to avoid trouble. The large-scale tour will stop at Fiserv Forum on November 19, 2022, with supporting acts Toosii and Mariah the Scientist. "I feel like before music . Want more of our free, weekly newslettersinyourinbox? Way before the multiple platinum albums and the Tonight Show appearances, Rod was born Rodarius Marcell Green in St. Petersburg. Browse tickets for some of the most well-known Rap/Hip Hop acts: If you're a Rod Wave fan and a Rap/Hip Hop lover in general, check out tickets for some of the top Rap/Hip Hop acts who have recently announced tours: 2023 Vivid Seats LLC. These are strange times to be a breakout star though he had been on the hip hop circuit long before his studio releases but that hasn't stopped Rod Wave from connecting with people. So if I fail, I fail on my own," the rapper toldBillboard in April 2020. Visit the Chicago Transit Authority's website, MAR 08 - 2023 Big Ten Men's Basketball Tournament. Casting for a music video for Rod Wave, classic younger version of himself video with a few added characters. Rod Wave never meant to be a rap star. Finally, you can buy a suitable Rod Wave VIP ticket that ticks all boxes for you. How Rod Wave made it from St. Petersburg to music stardom - Tampa Bay Times If you wish to grab one, you know you have to hurry! His style blends hip hop and R&B, and is known for being one of the original soul-trap artists. Lexus Club Seat members with two to four tickets receive a complimentary, reserved parking space in a closed-in, paved lot for all Blackhawks or Bulls preseason, regular season and playoff games. You can buy Rod Wave Parking tickets from Vivid Seats with confidence thanks to the Vivid Seats 100% Buyer Guarantee. No in/out privileges. Thus Rob Wave meet and greet ticket prices may be between $1,000 - $5,000 per ticket due to the exclusivity and limited nature of the product. Rod Wave was legendary to see him perform was legendary I knew every song and every lyrics he performed. It paid $500 and led to more gigs. So, if you missed out on the rappers previous concerts, nows your chance to attend one by grabbing Rod Wave VIP tickets from us! Yes! When I do my music, I don't even go to the studio. Well deliver ideas every Thursday for going out, staying home or spending time outdoors. Jun. How To Buy Rod Wave VIP tickets? I know how to treat a lady. PLEASE NOTE: Parking lots and Uber lot open to public two and a half hours prior to event time. You should be able to find Rod Wave concert tickets to the tours in Tacoma, Boston, Pittsburgh, Phoenix, Hershey, Indianapolis, Minneapolis, Rosemont, or Baltimore, online. Rod Wave Parking tickets provide an opportunity to be there in person for the next Rod Wave Parking concert. These two passes will be for reserved parking located in lots C and K. In addition, Executive Suite Holders will also receive the option to purchase four additional parking passes in lots C and K for special events. He cites some of his fave 2Pacas being "Letter 2 My Unborn" and "White Man'z World.". Rod Wave on Apple Music Rod spent months in and out of jail as the case was considered, going to school with an ankle monitor when he was out. Rod Wave Parking Concert Experience. You can buy Rod Wave tickets to shows in Athens, Cardiff, Milan, Stockholm, Oslo, Lisbon, Madrid, Rome, Gteborg, Vienna, Edinburgh, Prague, Antwerp, or Stuttgart. Fans will enter and exit through the sidewalk entrance located on Madison Street and cars will enter the lot by turning into the Uber Zone from Madison Street. All Lexus Club members who purchase tickets to other events may also purchase one preferred parking pass (in lot C or K) for such events. But mostly St. Petersburg is in the audience, with the hometown fans whove never met Rod but feel they know him, and more importantly, that Rod knows them. So scared to fail, Im calculatin my every step., Want to know the story? Not just the hits. Likewise, the demand for both general and VIP Rod Wave tickets is increasing by the day. He hit play on Rods The Last Sad Song and was shocked to hear his own name come through the speakers. That one line touched me like nothing else ever has, said Jenkins, who has started writing music again. Backup dancers in glittering jumpsuits pop in and out of doors. In 2022, Rod Wave dropped Beautiful Mind, collaborating with Jack Harlow among others. Halfway through freshman year at Lakewood High School, Rod was breaking into cars and houses. For any confirmed future Rod Wave Parking tour dates, Vivid Seats will have tickets. Rods appeal goes beyond folks familiar with the streets. Going higher and higher and higher. Rod stayed mostly out of trouble after that, aside from a widely publicized arrest in 2016 when he was caught with a pellet gun in his backpack after a photo hed taken with it put the school on lockdown. I didn't think I would like it," the rapper recalled toXXL. His first album, Ghetto Gospel, peaked at number 10 on the US Billboard 200 in 2019. You can buy Rob Wave VIP tickets for between $674 and $1344 to see them in concert. There are a couple of generalized clues to detecting counterfeits, and these apply to both kinds of passes. It gives me a reason to wake up. It's just me and my engineer in a dark room somewhere, recording," he toldComplex. Many other Rob Wave meet and greets come with preshow sound checks or food and drinks in a special VIP area so you can enjoy Rob Wave meet and greet experiences in luxury. Rod Wave Tickets, 2023 Concert Tour Dates | Ticketmaster CA 2,447 talking about this. He told Gates in a sit-down with the outlet, "I really liked your music since the eighth grade, just how you talk about your life," Rod says. And then theres that voice, mournful and enveloping. BUY NOW CREATE LIFE LONG MEMORIES. That October, he narrowly escaped serious injury when a stage collapsed in Atlanta. They told me to slow it down, take it easy. Often floor seats/front row seats can be some of the most expensive tickets at a show. Hes home, but hell be gone tomorrow. Because before music, I was ready to crash out.". 1 album in U.S. Florida Orchestra returns to full concerts in Tampa Bay. Theres a good chance that youll get to hear the live rendition of this viral song at the forthcoming concert as well. It's lucky that he didn't crash at the young age of 19 and was able to find a path that fulfilled him. TAMPA Rod Wave hasnt arrived yet, but his dressing rooms are filling up fast with friends and family an hour before the biggest concert of his life. Youve always wanted to meet Rod Wave. Hes never seen Rod write down a lyric. People in other states left comments. You can find Rod Wave tickets for as low as $100.00, with an average price of $150.00. You may also like watching Romeo Santos or Sam Smith live. Forget your personal item at the United Center? Since music is so personal, he has strict guidelines for himself about what sort of tunes he's putting out into the universe. More than a decade later, Jenkins was depressed and stressed from the pandemic and other things in his life. However, I gave it a chance and it was a wonderful night. I'll root for anybody doing their thing with the music. Avoiding the long entrance queues at the venue, reserved parking area, and 5-star customer service are just a few amenities that usually come with the hospitality package. You can watch the Rod Wave show in Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, New York, New Orleans, Las Vegas, San Diego, San Bernardino, San Francisco, or San Antonio. You often find Rob Wave Tour tickets to shows in Newark, Miami, Saratoga, Anaheim, Portland, Rogers, Oakland, Austin, Hartford, or Columbia. Access your United Center ClickTix account to purchase tickets and place food and beverage orders. Went to school all twelve years just to get a job selling donuts, man, thats crazy. Now you may be able to meet Rod Wave in person at an event. If the circumstances of Rods life are the yin of his art, his voice is the yang. "Great site, will use every time." - John W. What is the Uber Zone (Lot E) at the United Center? Many Rod Wave may also come with awesome tickets very close to the action to enhance your experience. All you have to do is check out the complete ticket list and grab one that suits your preferences. | Column, Blahs and bad dreams in the pandemics fourth year, This 65-year-old pacesetter keeps Gasparilla runners in check. Bandsintown Fist Logo. Rod Wave concert tickets are available now from Vivid Seats. Tickets you can trust: 100 million sold,100% Buyer Guarantee. Most recently, Rod Wave saw his third album SoulFly debut at No. Finally, the shooting charge was dropped. Learn More. He dropped Hunger Games 2 and 3 and began a relentless campaign of more than 100 shows, mostly at small clubs around Florida. Parking Policies It was Simmons who gave Rod his stage name, partially inspired by something on a Gatorade bottle Rod was drinking from one day. 1-877-582-9246. They lost touch after moving on to different middle schools. Rod also worked with up-and-coming St. Petersburg rapper DQuaz Davis, or Dee Lee, on a video for the track Not a Skranger, released early this year. 2023 Meet and Greet Pass | All Rights Reserved. At the juvenile detention center, a counselor told him he had post-traumatic stress disorder. Rod Wave Tickets range in price for Tampa, Dallas, Raleigh, Wheatland, Denver, or Orlando, Philadelphia, Buffalo, Detroit, or Tulsa. We are a resale marketplace. I listen to all kinds of music. Rob Wave is stopping in Knoxville, Lafayette, Lexington, Mobile, Norfolk, Oklahoma City, Omaha or Syracuse while on tour in the United States. Theyre more like a raw nerve anyone can graft their own troubles onto. "If you're gonna make music and you're gonna send a message, make it mean something and try to change the world and [hopefully] end up doing it. Traffic leading to the three prior Uber pickup locations 1) Zone A, previously located on Wood Street & Washington Blvd. When Uber drivers arrive with guests at the United Center, they will be instructed to pull into the Uber Zone from the Madison Street side to drop off fans. "It kinda made me open up more. Even Rods barber, the proprietor of St. Petersburgs Chill Will Fresh Cutz on Martin Luther King Jr. Street S, travels with the tour. A beginner's guide to backstage passes - National | Globalnews.ca Rod Wave - Time Heals (Official Video) - YouTube Please be courteous and maintain parking/charging for the posted time limits. You can get Rob Wave concert tickets for shows in Camden, Inglewood, Cleveland, Houston, Wichita, Ridgefield, Chicago, Nashville, Seattle, or Scranton from us. How much are Rod Wave tickets? Currently, Rod Wave Parking tickets at Vivid Seats start at $N/A, with an average price of $N/A. 2022. A year later, Lane went to federal prison for conspiracy to distribute 8,000 pounds of marijuana. Rod has credited that experience and lessons from his father for taking him off that path. Many Rob Wave may also come with awesome tickets very close to the action to enhance your experience. Rod Wave - Close Enough To Hurt (Fast) by Glokkboyz Promotions #2 His next album, Pray 4 Love came out in April 2020 and climbed to the second spot on both charts. Rod Wave is not due to play near your location currently - but they are scheduled to play 1 concert across 1 country in 2023-2024. While setlists can vary every show, Rod Wave's top songs include: American Athletic Conference Mens Basketball Tournament, TCU Amphitheater at White River State Park, Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre at SDSU, Chartway Arena at the Ted Constant Convocation Center, Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band Tickets. Rod Wave didn't know off the bat that he wanted to get into music, but when he started dabbling in it, everything changed for him. The final concert of the tour will be at Chartway Arena, Ted Constant Convocation Center in Norfolk. This is all a fragment of the human orbit around Rod, who often sings of social anxiety and a need for solitude, with a track called Popular Loner on a mixtape titled PTSD. With his 2019 hit single "Heart on Ice," Florida rapper Rodarius Marcell Green, better known as Rod Wave, established himself as a rapper to watch. Yes Rod Wave offers VIP packages that are available to see them on tour and cost between $375 and $2414. Rod Wave VIP Tickets & Meet And Greet MEET AND GREET PASSES AVAILABLE FOR ALL TOUR DATES. SKIP THE LINE & MEET ROD WAVE. His concerts are energetic without being overly hype, reflecting what some describe as his "soul-trap" style.