I just found your cite off an instagram page. Preheat the oven to 350F. This way we can agree on how thick to roll out the dough to make us both happy. Its a tasty summer salsa that whips up in minutes! 2. 1. Instructions. These guys are super easy to make, and theyre just the thing to have on-hand during a binge-watching session with your favorite peeps. Report back if you try it out! Spray 10 muffin cups with cooking spray. I cant think of a time when pizza was not devoured at our home. Having ready-made lunch stuff in the freezer just makes me happy. Place into large bowl. Sharon. 3. For this occasion, I made several that were cheese only and others that were topped with pepperoni. 2 Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Swap your go-to square or circular mirror with these funky shapes. I feel like my kids eat all. Plus it'll take you less than 30 minutes, which makes it a great option for anyone who doesn't have a ton of time in the morning. I have to say, pizza is one of my very favorite foods. Theyre filled with melty mozzarella, and topped with a yummy garlic butter, more cheese, and mini pepperonis. There are a few different ways you can make an egg white taste good. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual";
What a great idea! Preparation Preheat oven to 400F (200C). Set aside for dough to settle and slightly rise, about 5 minutes; lightly press dough into cups if needed. 1920s food . Bake them for about 20 minutes and they will look like this. Bisquick Muffins. Cut each biscuit in half. If using Bisquick brand you'll mix together 2 cups dry mix + 1 cup milk (2% or whole is best) + 2 eggs. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "cookiesandcup-20";
Plus, the hot Mozzarella gets all stringy when you pull the biscuit pieces apart, and who doesnt like to see that? Check your email for details. They freeze beautifully! When ready, place your halves back into the air fryer for an additional 4 minutes. Cut each biscuit into fourths, making 24 pieces. 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough, 10 tablespoons pizza sauce (such as Ragu Homestyle), 10 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese, or as needed. My kids want me to make more so they can have them to take in their lunch to school! To reheat, bake them at 350F for about 10-15 minutes or until hot. amzn_assoc_linkid = "88032ce4de49e5862df3b1b858d302d8";
My name is Kristyn and Im the mom of SIX stinkin cute kids and the wife to my smokin hot hubby, Lo. Separate each biscuit into 4 layers; place on greased cookie sheets. STEP FOUR: Sprinkle about 1 cup of the cheese over the biscuit mixture and stir again to distribute evenly. COATING. Pasta noodles are smothered in pizza sauce and topped with pepperoni and cheese. I love having something to throw in the kids lunches without having to actually make lunches. Im so glad I found your site. These were great! blogging Press biscuits into muffin tin. Mix well. Brush with beaten egg. Do you use the cheese sticks to make the balls? Add the egg, milk and melted butter to a large bowl. Sign up to receive new posts delivered directly to your inbox: Oh my gosh, how much fun are these Pepperoni Pull Apart Muffins? Packed full of cheese and pepperoni, these fluffy and light Pull Apart Pizza Muffins made from biscuits make the perfect easy dinner main or fun appetizer! Top each biscuit with cheese and pepperoni (and any other pizza toppings). Learn how your comment data is processed. Stir well enough to coat each piece. Share it with your Facebook friends (you know theyll love it). Co. Searching for the perfect weekend plans? Immediately remove from cups and serve. The turkey sausage is a great alternative to pork because it has less calories and saturated fats. Mix using a spoon (if mixing by hand) or the flat beater attachment (if using the stand mixer) until a smooth, sticky dough is formed, about 5 minutes at medium speed. You just add some butter, cheese, your favorite toppings, and then bake them in a muffin tin! I think you are talking about this recipe..right? Pour the warm milk into a large bowl (or the bowl of a stand mixer), then add both packages of yeast and leave them to dissolve (5-10 minutes). Roll each section into a small circle. Sprinkle on Italian seasoning and half of the mozzarella cheese. Have you frozen them before, and if so would you recommend cooking before or after freezing? 3 Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned. Put 1-2 tablespoons of pizza sauce into each dough cup. Set aside. Wall decor is a great way to add texture, color, and personality without taking up any floor or counter space. Pizza doesnt get too much easier. Place each flattened biscuit in a muffin cup; press into bottom and up sides of cup. If you cant find them by the cheese, you may want to look by the deli or ask someone. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce (ranch dressing, barbecue sauce, marinara saucethe list goes on!) Whisk the dry ingredients: Meanwhile, mix flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt together in a medium bowl before adding the buttermilk. So you mind if i share it on the WW page i am a part of in my community? 2 cups flour, 1 tablespoon baking powder, 2 teaspoons sugar, teaspoon salt, teaspoon Italian seasonings. Press them into the cups of a sprayed muffin tin, pushing in on the corners and making sure they go all the way up the sides. Or you can even order from a different pizza shop. For the pepperoni, I used 2 small turkey pepperoni sticks, sliced into small rounds. Marinara for dipping is a must! Perfect appetizer for game day, casual party, or snack. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the edges of the biscuit are golden and the cheese is melted. No idea how this makes sense for anyone else. Janice. Once these are baked and cooled, they can also be frozen in an airtight container or ziplock bag for up to three months. Thank you for trying them! Copyright document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Her Campus Media LLC. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. *. Just melting garlic with butter infuses it nicely. Another method is adding your favorite cheese and seasonings for extra flavor. Serve them with marinara or pasta sauce for dipping! The set of three allows you to mix and match. Then place them in a large bowl and coat them with olive oil. While we're big fans of putting them to use in gorgeous pavlovas, heavenly angel food cakes, to-die-for macarons and crisp meringue, those are just four of the many terrific ways out there to use them up. Thanks for the recipe! 1 can tomato sauce Then fill each spot with around 3-4 biscuit pieces and pizza mixture. 1. Put each biscuit down on the baking sheet and press down on it with your hand or rolling pin until it becomes around 4 inches round. Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes then serve with pasta sauce for dipping (optional). Divide pizza dough into 12 equal portions (about 1 1/4 ounces each). Hi Lindsay, I havent tried that so I really cant say for sure. Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #lilluna, so we can see what youre creating in the kitchen! You can actually make them to your kids liking. Cut each biscuit into four pieces. for 7 to 9 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. ENJOY! Everyone loves it! The brown wood frame doesnt steal the show, and its easy to hang it above their bed or on the wall where they can see it when they wake up. That's some recipe magic right there! Unroll the refrigerated pizza crust and slice in 12 even sections using a pizza cutter. They make a tasty breakfast or appetizer! STEP THREE: Pour half of the jar of pizza sauce and teaspoon of Italian seasoning over the biscuits. Add 1 T. of sauce to the bottom of each biscuit. But I always prefer to make homemade pizza whenever we can. Photo by Marissa Arnett 3. And what kid doesnt love the flavor of pizza?? Has anyone tried freezing them? Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. This post contains affiliate links. Add pepperoni. Any kind of pepperoni will be fine though. Add the chopped biscuits and olive oil to a large bowl and toss to coat. To reheat, bake them at 350F for about 10-15 minutes or until hot. (via Brit + Co), We love that this gluten-free recipe is full of peppers, spinach, and cheese, which means that it's both tasty *and* healthy. Categories Appetizers, Snacks, Vegetarian/Vegan, Instant Pot Creamy Shredded Chicken Recipe. (via Brit + Co), Wanna set off some fireworks at your next Fourth of July party? They are a nice change from normal pizza. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Flatten each biscuit onto a baking sheet. But depending how it is sliced, it can get quite messy. Perfect for a group, serve this as a snack alongside cured meat, acidic pickles, and a dry . Preheat oven to 350 degrees. How to prepare Pizza muffin. Top with 1 T. shredded cheese and a pepperoni (for looks) Bake at 400*F for approximately 12 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. 13 Sun Wall Decor Pieces To Welcome Spring, Collections Etc Antique Bronze Finish Sun and Stars Wall Art Decor, ALMAby Minimalist Boho Sun Sunshine Design Wood Wall Art, Cloud Island Wall Decor Framed Artwork Sun, Mej Mej Mini Suns Peel & Stick Wall Decals, HappyWickerToys Wicker Home Decor Sun Wall Baskets, Kate & Laurel All Things Decor 18" x 24" Sylvie Sun Beach Tropical Surf Framed Wall Canvas, 18 Clever Egg White Recipes To Use Up Your Leftovers, Egg White Frittata with Spinach and Peppers, Chocolate-Glazed Almond HornEgg White Recipe, Gluten-Free Healthy Banana Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting, Shakshuka Egg White Frittata With Turkey Sausage. Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Im embarrassed to say, but I ate six of them, thats right six!!! Its quick, easy, and even the pickiest eater loves it. Its full of flavor and simple to make. Im glad they liked these! Not only are they easy but they'll also take you under 30 minutes to make! I know there are so many different ways to serve pizza-type dishes but its nice to change it up from the standard triangle slice you normally get. In a small, microwave-safe bowl combine the butter and remaining 1/4 teaspoon garlic. Then place biscuits in muffin tins. Heat oven to 400F. Spread pizza sauce over biscuit dough. Simply use your favorite toppings: Prep ahead: Shape the rolls up to 2 hours ahead of time, cover and keep them in the fridge until ready to be baked. Theyre such a quick and easy snack to make! Or if Im not in the mood to cook anything, then I usually always have a cabinet full of snacks and things for the kids. Divide the prepared pizza dough into 12 pieces, and then cut each of those 12 pieces into 6 small balls. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, & heavy cream together. (via Brit + Co), Meringue layers make this heavenly whipped cream and caramel cake ever so slightly more virtuous at least that's what we'll keep telling ourselves. COATING. Seal edges so no spaces appear. Thank you! Feeling like Mexican but tired of boring Taco Tuesdays? The natural look of this wooden wall art will let your other decor stand, adding dimension without being too bold. I love these and my family goes crazy over them. Then it is baked until hot, browned and bubbly. Place the Bundt pan uncovered in the preheated oven and bake for 35 - 40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown. Add lemon juice and zest, stir. These mini pepperoni pizzas pack a whole lot of flavor into every snack-sized bite! Your email address will not be published. For a sweet addition to a dessert recipe, froth some sugar into the whites. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk and egg. I used the regular biscuit dough from Pillsbury, since they didnt have buttermilk, and I used Italian salad dressing in place of the olive oil and spices (used 2tbsp). Siri, play I See The Light.. Biscuits cup Signature SELECT Pizza Sauce 1 cup Lucerne Pizza 2-Cheese Blend 12 pepperoni slices quartered 1 tablespoon pizza seasoning or oregano Instructions Preheat the oven to 350F and coat a muffin tin with nonstick spray and set aside. Daylight Savings Time is coming up on March 12, which might evoke different reactions depending on how you feel about 6 am sunrises. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Open can of biscuits, and cut each biscuit in half and then flatten and round out. The Art Deco design is timeless, which will pair with everything from an old school quilt to a glam bedspread. And I cant resist our Homemade Pizza Hot Pockets. Press the dough into a muffin cup, pressing it up the sides as much as you can. All the flavor of your favorite pizza packed into a muffin tin. Whisk gently with a fork. In a saucepan, brown hamburger. That email doesn't look right. Place TWO mozzarella balls in the center and wrap the dough around it to form a ball. Press biscuits, one at a time, between hands to flatten. Fill greased jumbo muffin cups two-thirds full. Sprinkle cheese on top, then pepperoni pieces, or your desired toppings. 2. Drain excess fat if necessary. So put the balls of dough, then the pizza toppings, then do 3 more balls of dough, then more pizza toppings. Tangled fans will love this decor that doubles as a nod to Rapunzel and serves as a place to keep small knick knacks. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart";
Reserve 2 to 3 tablespoons caramel mixture for drizzling after baking. By adding your email you agree to get updates about Spoon University Healthier. Cut each biscuit in half horizontally to make 16 biscuits. While you can definitely go the extra mile and make your own pizza dough, the beauty of this recipe is that you can tale a major shortcut and use canned biscuits! Coat a jumbo muffin tin with nonstick spray. You really cant go wrong. This article may contain affiliate links where a small commission is paid if you purchase a product at no additional cost to you. Lightly grease 913 baking dish. Stir to thoroughly coat all the biscuit pieces with a bit of sauce. Separate the biscuits onto a cutting board and cut each one into 9 pieces (cut into thirds in each direction). Pre-heat the oven to 350. Add garlic, red pepper flakes and butter. Add butter and incorporate into flour mixture using a pastry blender or your fingers. Add a teaspoon of sauce into the center of each tortilla round. This was a really fun spin on a family favorite. Nestled in a quaint little town, just a short drive to Traverse City, the Two Sisters Lakehouse provides the prefect space to getaway, rest, and recharge. If you want to make them further in advance do not use a canned biscuit dough. Other Toppings: If you wish, you can wrap the pepperoni inside the pizza muffins. They're filled with melty mozzarella, and topped with a yummy garlic butter, more cheese, and mini pepperonis. Enjoy these springy homemade versions spiked with a splash of fizzy Champagne at your next birthday bash. Lightly grease cookie sheets. They love it too. TOPPINGS. Press into bottom and halfway up side of each muffin cup, pesto side down. (via Brit + Co), Cloud bread is fluffy, tasty, and the fact that it's gluten-free is just the cherry on top. Press biscuits, one at a time, between hands to flatten. They have been brought to birthday parties, graduation parties, and family holiday celebrations. Preheat the oven to 425. amzn_assoc_title = "Shop This Recipe";
amzn_assoc_asins = "B000JPSI8C,B001IANICS,B00006JSUA,B01HEPY216";
, Your email address will not be published. Swap pepperoni for cooked sausage, or leave it out for a meat-free snack. Follow these simple instructions to re-establish your pizza obsession. Your email address will not be published. But of course the hubby ate about 4-5 and the kids 2-3 each. Just made these today. Take one piece of the dough and flatten out in the palm of your hand. Top with your favorite jam, or with the classic peanut butter + banana + chocolate chip breakfast combo. These suns will instantly brighten any room in your home. If you like pizza in general, check out our other healthy, and not so healthy pizza based recipes below. You can create a pattern on your wall, arch them over your bed, or decorate around a mirror. But if youre ready to say goodbye to snow and hello to spring break, this sun wall decor is the perfect way to welcome warmer weather. Sprinkle with the remaining cheeses. Microwave for 15-20 seconds until the butter is melted. I am working on eating more slowly so these pull apart muffins fit the bill. When making pizza muffins, your first job is to take care of the dough 1: Combine flour, baking powder, and salt 2, then slowly add the water and mix with your hands 3. Bake 10 - 15 minutes. Seriously. homestyle southern refrigerate biscuits 2 tbsp olive oil 5 oz. Fold mozzarella, pepperoni, and parmesan into mixture. This pizza roll looks really good. Lightly grease a regular muffin tin with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Serve up your muffins with pizza sauce, red pepper flakes, Parmesan and dried oregano. For 9 pieces!? Your email address will not be published. In a small skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Bake at 450 for 8-10 minutes and brush with remaining garlic butter from skillet. You can sprinkle some basil on top, like I did, or leave them plain. They are great with an easy side salad or fresh fruits and veggies. Yes, of course you can switch up your pizza toppings. Lightly grease the muffin tin with cooking spray. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. As I was devouring them I was thinking to myself that these could be paired with a bowl of soup or a salad for a light dinner. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). However, sometimes you get in a rut and need to mix things up. Preheat the pan: To begin, place butter in a cast iron skillet and let it heat up on the stovetop at high heat. Tag @cookiesandcups on Instagram and hashtag it #cookiesandcups,
This post may contain affiliate links. Coat a jumbo muffin tin with nonstick spray. Chop the pepperoni into smaller bite-sized pieces. 1 bag grated mozzarella cheese Open the can of biscuits and cut each biscuit in half, then flatten and round them out. These easy, 5-ingredient Pepperoni Pull-Apart Muffins are great for lunch, dinner or as a party snack! However, when hosting my own party for children, I let them build their own pizza as part of the process. Arg.. Directions 1. Cut into thirds? Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prep a muffin pan with cupcake liners. And, as usual, my favourite part (besides how easy they are) is that they freeze beautifully. It doesnt get much better, or easier than that! I haven't tried it but I don't see why not! Sometimes you just need to switch it up but without scaring your family. We devoured these in minutes! Remove them from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. I have tried this recipe before but it was a long time ago. (via Saveur), Egg whites bind these flaky, sharp cheddar cheese twists just so. Divide the pizza dough into 12 even pieces. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Snack size yum! Pizza Muffins Are An Easy Weeknight Dinner Recipe the Whole Family Will Love! Combine the mozzarella and parmesan shredded cheese and add some on top of each dough ball, along with a few pepperonis (or whatever topping you like)! Grease a standard size 12 muffin pan or use muffin pan liners. Roll biscuits pieces in sugar-cinnamon mixture. Place a spoonful of pizza sauce and some cheese into the bottom of each cup. 1 package of refrigerated pizza dough; Chopped Ham- About 2 cups; 1/2 cup of shredded cheese; Instructions. Add the rest of the balls and top with the rest of the cheese and pepperoni. 5. These cheesy and delicious Pizza Muffins make for the perfect appetizer. Ive also shared this Pull Apart Pizza Muffins Recipe over on Food Fanatic. ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Although there are some folks that eat it with a fork and knife, it is socially acceptable to pick up a piece of pizza with your hands. Then place them in a large bowl and coat them with olive oil. Pin it now to remember it later! In large bowl combine flour, sugar and baking powder. In a greased muffin tin, gently place each biscuit in each space. Place flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and seasonings into a bowl. Lightly grease the muffin tin with cooking spray. That way every gets exactly what they wanted. Place TWO mozzarella balls in the center and wrap the dough around it to form a ball. How to Make Easy Biscuit Pizza Muffins Supplies: 12-count muffin tin knife cutting board mixing bowl Ingredients: 16oz/8 count can of jumbo/large biscuits cup of pizza sauce 2.5 oz chopped pepperoni slices (half of a regular 5 oz package)1/3 c or mini pepperonis 1/4 cup chopped onion (white or green, optional) You can serve them on their own or with a side of pizza sauce for dipping. 10 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese, or as needed Directions Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). You can always look online . Thank you so much. Food appreciation is my new platform! Tips from the Pillsbury Kitchens tip 1 Grease 8-cup muffin pan. First, open your biscuits and cut each biscuit into 4 pieces with a pizza cutter or scissors. Open grands biscuits and cut each biscuit into quarters with kitchen knife or scissors. The asymmetrical design immediately draws your eye, but the simple look keeps it from overwhelming the rest of the wall. Heat oven to 375F. Ive had this recipe for a few weeks, but just tried it. (-) Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Instead you can use thawed rhodes rolls or make your own homemade dough. GIF by Kristi Cook Step 3. Drizzle the olive oil over the top and then stir to coat. Sun wall decor should definitely be the kind of art that evokes carefree emotion, and this warm-toned, psychedelic sun proves it. Prepare Cheese: Cut the block of cheese into at least 28 squares. Transfer the biscuit pieces into a mixing bowl and stir in the pepperoni pieces. My entire family begs me to make these not only for pizza night but also for every party that we have. Check out our baking classes and email newsletter for more egg white recipes! Powered by the ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Mix until combined. Maybe even email it to your favorite cousin! Spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray and press biscuits into cups. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a microwave proof mixing bowl, combine the shredded mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. I added some Parmesan, red pepper flakes, and garlic just to kick it up a notch. We had them for dinner that night and then the kids devoured the last 2-3 for a snack the next day. Spread about 1/2 teaspoon pesto over each dough round. *If the dough slides down the sides, adjust as necessary. I have found them at Costco! Posted on Published: November 9, 2016- Last updated: August 20, 2021. Add the shredded Mozzarella and then stir until all ingredients are well mixed. Came out great, and the calorie count this way was only 125 cal/muffin! This sky-high beauty is a refreshingly light dessert perfect to dish out at summer gatherings. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Add the eggs, melted butter, and milk to the indentation, then mix well. Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin tin with non-stick spray and set aside. 7 Follow us on Pinterest and check out our email newsletter for the latest spring decorating tips and ideas. I just printed out multiple recipes! Sprinkle each cup with about 1 tablespoon of cheese. Spread a spoonful of pizza sauce on each biscuit (approximately 1 Tbsp on each biscuit). What are your favorite pizza recipes? (I used a bit less cheese as well.) (@chefmommag), MikeFit(@mikefitnfood), paigeeavenson(@paigeeavenson) . Roll out pizza dough on a flat surface so it is about 15" x 12". Place each flattened biscuit in a muffin cup; press into bottom and up sides of cup. Yes they freeze well. I hope that here you find a partner in all things food as I explore the world of recipes. If you want to make them further in advance do not use a canned biscuit dough. Love savory muffins? Transfer the biscuit pieces into a mixing bowl and stir in the shredded cheddar. It is so easy and cheesy. Yes, pizza in its traditional form is technically a finger food. Yep, you heard me. Repeat with another three balls of pizza dough, sauce, pepperoni and top with more cheese. Preheat the oven to 375F (190C). We added a little sausage & olives. This pull apart pizza muffin recipe has all that great pizza flavor but in a fun new way that the whole family can love. Then place them in a large bowl and coat them with olive oil. But it seems that most often, they are requested during football season. long. I was wondering how you make the monzarella balls? Place TWO mozzarella balls in the center and wrap the dough around it to form a ball. Form a well in the middle of the dry ingredients. Add 5 biscuit pieces into each muffin tin cup. 30 slices pepperoni 1 12 cups shredded mozzarella cheese 1 teaspoon italian seasoning 2 tablespoons olive oil pizza sauce directions Preheat oven to 375. Keep reading for the decor that will make you want to sing Pocketful Of Sunshine at the top of your lungs. Invite your crew over and whip up our Cheesy Pull-Apart Pizza Muffins! Press into muffin cups. These little pizza bites are actually made from refrigerated buttermilk biscuits. Italian Chicken, Green Beans, and Potatoes, DISCLOSURE, DISCLAIMER & PRIVACY POLICIES. If youre looking to splurge on a new headboard, wed recommend this gorgeous sunbeam option. The great thing about this set is that even though there are multiple patterns and designs, the color palette keeps them cohesive. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Grease a muffin sheet. Working with one piece of dough at a time, roll into a ball, then use your fingers to flatten and stretch into a 3- to 4-inch round. Mix with a dough hook until fully combined and smooth. Top each with 2 pepperoni slices and about 2 teaspoons cheese. Spread pizza sauce on top of each biscuit, followed by shredded cheese. Youve successfully signed up! They pack tons of good flavors into each shell for a scrumptious dinner! Spoon 1/2 tablespoon of marinara sauce over each muffin. 2 cups mozzarella cheese or pizza cheese 1 cup mini pepperoni or quartered pepperoni 2 teaspoons pizza seasoning or oregano and red pepper flakes Instructions Preheat the air fryer to 400F for 5 minutes and spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray or brush with vegetable oil. Biscuits &Amp; Sabls (65) Tartes Sucres (61) Recettes Pour Bb (53) Entremets - Bavarois &Amp; Gteaux De Ftes (50) . The pull-aparts are great for lunch, dinner or as a simple handheld party snack. You are so welcome!! Welcome to The Recipe Life! Preheat oven to 375^. I hope that helps you. Spoon 1 tablespoon pizza sauce into each dough cup; top each with 1 slice pepperoni and 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese. So when it comes to pizza night we compromise. 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce 1 1/2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese 1/2 cup Sliced Pepperoni Instructions Preheat the oven to 350F. Use your hands and a lightly floured surface to pull each piece of dough into a -inch-thick, 2-by-4-inch rectangle. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until fully baked. We love easy meals! Again thanks for all you do. My moms maiden name is Luna, and Im one of the many crafty Lil Lunas in the fam. Remove from tin and place on a cooling rack to cool slightly, about 5 minutes. https://lilluna.com/mozzarella-bites/. Delivered Straight to Your Inbox, For FREE. Drain. Savory Puff Pastry Sausage Rolls are deliciously addicting and ready in under 30 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside. Preheat your oven to 500 degrees. Combine wet and dry ingredients. These were so easy to put together, and soooo good! 2 Open biscuits according to package instructions. Stir together flour, baking powder, italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Splitting toppings on a pizza isnt a problem. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over sauce. Drizzle olive oil over top of rolls and mix to coat rolls evenly. Cut butter into thin slices and add to dry mixture. Get New Recipes and Creative Ideas Delivered Right to Your Inbox! Grease one 12-cup muffin pan (2&1/2-inch size). Add the garlic, red pepper flakes and butter, then add olive oil and salt. Place 8 biscuit pieces in each muffin cup. I do it all of the time. It features three layers: sponge, custard, and fudge for a mix of textures and flavors we can't get enough of. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease cups of a standard size 12-cup muffin tin. Required fields are marked *. Place muffins on a paper towel or plate and microwave for about 20 seconds for a single muffin or 30 seconds for three muffins. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray; set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Preheat oven to 400F. Spread each biscuit layer with 1 teaspoon pizza sauce. Bake in the preheated oven until pizza muffins are lightly browned and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. I did change the recipe a bit: Instead of using cherry mozzarella balls I just cut up some mozzarella string cheese I had on hand. Bake for 22-24 minutes, until golden brown and cheese is melted. If pepperoni isnt your thing, here are a few other options: Just spoon your sauce mixture into the dough cups and add some cheese! I can usually find them in my local grocery store. They are breaded and fried to perfection, making them a crowd favorite! Remove after 1 minute and cover each half with desired toppings. another hit. Keep biscuits refrigerated until just before prepping to bake.