Adjusting down 10 pounds from peak weight is a simple matter of turning the limb bolts as with any compound bow. I just got into FB. The draw weight can vary from 30 to 50 pounds. Alongside being affordable, used Oneida Eagles bows are also much looser and may be easier to handle due to the items being previously owned. ), General Archery Nut: Hoyt Helix, 32# UUKHA HX10 Evo2 Longs, Sureloc Supreme w/Titan Aperture, KAP rest), Oneida Pro Eagle, CP Oneida Black Eagle II, 5150 Boar'd Oneida Eagle Pro, Win&Win Dragonfly 40", Win&Win Shadow Pro 36, Mathews Triax & PSE Supra focus & Oneida TC3, I am waiting to buy my first cheap Oneida, I hope to comment soon on this post, Strike Eagle user since early 1990's. Peak Hold*:. 70 pounds, Arrow Weight: 385 grains.. 500 grains, Arrow @70 Pounds*:. 274 fps 245 fps, Arrow @60 Pounds*:. 252 fps. 225 fps. Oneida Eagle Archery Compound Bows for sale | eBay $15.40. dealers. Additionally, CompoundBowSpot.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links. NEW Low Price Free U.S. That way you can use it for hunting as well. Categories Posts: 731. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. The bags four sides offer plenty of target varieties that will push beginning archers to improve. This unique set of rules will be applied to the Competition Target Archery Forum. Partially as a result of that versatility, they allow for (or require, depending on your perspective) a little more tinkering than do more conventional compound bows. They will get back as soon as possible. There is only one color available for this model. We do however offer aftermarket parts for other bows including the following lever action bows: Oneida H250, Oneida H500, Oneida Screaming Eagle, Oneida Tomcat I, Oneida Tomcat II, Oneida Tomcat III, Oneida However, I suggest you buy products from Amazon. The YJ-450 Plus is a free-standing bag with its own internal frame system and more than 90 layers of material to produce incredible stopping power for arrows fired at speeds faster than even . and Built with Maester Lite WordPress Theme |. @70 Pounds*: 64 ft. lbs. 66.5 ft. lbs. Now, one of the hottest bowfishing bows on the market can be custom built to your exact preferences and specs. Only topical productive conversation. Oneida Eagle Bows - Strike From Above - Oneida Bows Oneida Eagle Bows Custom Shop | Bowhunting.com 194.163.130.196 There is no need for a cable guard to allow for fletching clearance, which avoids the torque that tends to be induced by cable guards. For those who speak a foreign language to talk about archery. Wrist Caliper Release-The wrist strap caliper release keeps your wrist attached to the bow by providing you with a strap. Bow Hunting Phoenix (30-50) ONEIDA EAGLE BOWS - Ulysse Archerie Cant wait for a little better weather. Its not a truly fast bow, either; C.P. A beginner may practice more frequently than a more-experienced archer, so when looking for a target, youll want one that can survive a lot of hits over its lifetime. You will also want a target that will keep challenging you as you improve. ranges and retailers, Off-road riding in your area, plus instruction, rentals Oneida Onieda Eagle Osprey Bow RH (Long 30-50#, Black Deadfin) $895.00 Quick View Compare. Your IP: Manufacturer Announcements and Press Releases. Purchased in 2000 by one-time Oneida dealer Claude Pollington and moved to Michigan, the original Oneida Bow Company was founded in 1982 and from then until its purchase was located in upstate New York. Surely one of these is within driving distance from you should you want to try one of the smoothest shooting bows on earth. Because of its smooth draw of a recurve combined with the feel of a compound bow, it is more than capable of handling any of the water-resistance. oneida bows opinion Contact Info; Where to Buy; FAQs; Press It can be adjusted, it is fast. There you can frequently find discounts and compare different brands easily. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. You can read about their technical features and specifications. If you wish to contact the Oneida Eagle company, you can do so via their website. This series of videos will help you to maintain and repair your older Oneida Eagle Bows. Use this area to socialize and help each other excel in the sport. Centershot truly is centershot on these bows, and nock travel tends to be level. Bowflex Store Locator | Bowflex There is no denying that the design and overall appearance of Oneida bows are radically different from more conventional compound bows. Therefore, it is more appropriate for adults rather than for the youth. Quite fast and uses great technology. This unique set of rules will be applied to the Competition Target Archery Forum. No bashing. Review an Archery product in our Forums. The warranty will not apply if you in case you neglect the maintenance of a bow. K.E. Proshops C.P. Please contact retailers for specific product availability. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Letoff:.. 65-80%, Brace Height:.. 6 to 7 inches (varies with draw length and letoff), Weight: 4.5 pounds, Speed: N/A, Draw lengths:.. 24-30 inches, module-specific, Draw weights:. 35-55 pounds, 50-70 pounds. I hunted with the Oneida's for many many years until I realized that hitting the side of an aluminum boat with a paddle wasn't as loud as my Oneida's. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Target Archery questions or instructions only. There are some inherent advantages in this design. Oneida Eagle Bows - YouTube If you are looking for a left-handed bow model, read this article about left-handed compound bows. Build your own custom Oneida Eagle bow with their new Custom Bow Shop. Most if my Oneidas are pretty quiet. Another great thing about the Osprey models is that it has options for both right-handers and left-handers. My Phoenix is one of the quietest bows at our range (when it opens again! Enjoy that bow, they are great. dealer" of Oneida bows. This is the place to show the archery world what you can do! Draw weights for the Kestrel cover a 20-pound range; the buyer selects a bow that runs from 35 to 55 pounds, or one that covers the range from 50 to 70 pounds. Excellent bows, had the limbs shaved to suit me since I had to drop my draw weight. Para los que hablan un idioma extranjero para hablar de tiro al arco. The new year brings some really cool changes for the team at Oneida Eagle Bows as they launch their new Custom Shop, allowing Oneida fans to design their own bow. Gnat Bow Shelf Rest. gear, Education, permits, regulations and where to hunt in your The bow weight is 4.4 pounds, which is on a heavier side. Oneida Eagle Bows Dealers . Bear in mind that this is primarily a bow fishing bow. No bashing. The Oneida Eagle Osprey compound bow is very adjustable. The draw length is also suitable for adjustment. A forum community dedicated to bow and crossbow owners and archery enthusiasts. These are a few different types of Oneida bows for sale: Some of the features found on Oneida Eagle bows include the riser, limbs, shaft, string, and nock. Custom Parts | GSTRING BOWSTRINGS Next, the bow features a two-piece wooden grip and wooden limbs. As always, our custom strings include free first class domestic shipping and our 1-year warranty. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, Oneida Eagle Left Hand Archery Compound Bows, Black Ambidextrous Collectible Knives, Swords, Blades, Armors & Accessories, Browning Ambidextrous Collectible Knives, Swords, Blades, Armors & Accessories. Been hunting with an Oneida since 1995 then it was a Aero Force (1994 New) still have it but back in 2003 I found a used Lite Force Magnum (1997 production) Does all I need. At present AF, BE, Stealth. var _nwls=[];if(window.jQuery&&window.jQuery.find){_nwls=jQuery.find(".fw_link_newWindow");}else{if(document.getElementsByClassName){_nwls=document.getElementsByClassName("fw_link_newWindow");}else{if(document.querySelectorAll){_nwls=document.querySelectorAll(".fw_link_newWindow");}else{document.write('<\/scr'+'ipt>');if(window.Sizzle){_nwls=Sizzle(".fw_link_newWindow");}}}}var numlinks=_nwls.length;for(var i=0;iOneida Eagle Archery Bows for sale | eBay He gave me directions where, From Business: We are located in Mesa Arizona and Bear Mountain has been serving hunters and fisherman for more than 20 years. Check in here to say hello and see what this place is all about. At the shot the bow pops forward slightly into the bow hand, but I was unable to detect any vibration whatsoever. They want to provide the best action bows on the market. August 14, 2013 at 3:26 pm #197229. Required fields are marked *. Shaved Osprey/Black Eagle Power Limb Set. This area is for ArcheryTalk leagues. Bow Report: Oneida Kestrel | Grand View Outdoors For one thing, the string is vertically centered, which avoids some problems associated with other configurations. See you around the site then. Oneida Dealer City State Zip Phone Bass Pro Shops - Various Locations BassPro.com Cabela's - Various Locations Cabelas.com Madison County Lake Gurley AL 35748 256-776-4905 Copperhead Union Grove AL 35175 256-498-2697 I Do Rentals & Sales Searcy AR 72143 501-203-4241 Neshoba Archery Tumbling Shoals AR 72581 501 . Oneida Eagle Phoenix Lever Action Bow 3.7 Write a review $1,199.99 Clear Selections Size Guide Draw Weight: 50-70 lbs 30-50 lbs. Its made with a layered polyfusion technology that allows for easy arrow removal and an ability to stop both field points and broadheads fired at speeds up to 500 feet per second. The draw length is also suitable for adjustment. And excellent service. 20/40, 30/50, 40/60. Sound Level @60 Pounds:.. 62.6 dBA..60.7 dBA. Compare the models to find out which one is best for you. The timing screw can also be loosened to adjust tiller, should that be necessary. A Positive Draw Control, consisting of a knurled nylon screw on the cam, can be adjusted to insure a firm back wall at full draw. If a league is in session, please wait and another will start soon! There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Regarding draw weight, each bow comes with a selection of modules for draw length and for 60, 75, or 80 percent letoff. The bow is easy to maintain and durable. Aluminum Timing Wheel Set For 2000 And Newer Oneida Eagle Bows. gear, Get started right with local safety education, Use this area to cover all topics related to archery and the archery community EXCEPT HUNTING. Sponsors can post but only on-topic. Sign up to play by posting your name and brag on your scores! We have taken years of Oneida's legendary designs and manufacturing experience and improved upon them to bring archers the best lever action bows out there. Further adjustment requires loosening a timing screw on the cam. Many shooters like it, some find it off-putting. |, Incoming Robin Hood Video: Archer James Jeans Most Dangerous Trick Shot, Video: Hunting Winter Coyotes With a Longbow, Headrest Safe From the Headrest Safe Company, Python Hunter Catches 28 in Florida Python Challenge. Oneida Bow Strings | Shop Quality Custom Bow Strings Today 6 Targets for Archery Beginners - Step Outside The Official Youtube page of Oneida Eagle Bows. I have 2 Strikes and a Areoforce, Landon Wild built for me . Phoenix, AZ 85017. An area for fellow archers with a physical disability to share their stories and ideas. CompoundBowSpot.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. The Oneida Eagle Phoenix Bow model is also adjustable. Power from 30 to 50Lbs speed from 250 to 305 Fps, 2 colors are available: Army Green, 3 short models (24.5-27.5"stretch), Medium (26.5-29"), Long (28-31.5"). Well then this is the forum for you. 888-948-0142. Because of the 30 pounds draw weight it can also be a great youth bow. As far as the brand assortment is concerned, the Oneida offers bows suitable for bow fishing and bowhunting. Price $55.00. With several attachments and accessories to choose from, Oneida bows present you with the opportunity to take your archery game to the next level. Stronger Every Day Customer Support. Down home feel. Participant. The videos will cover basic maintenance to full disassemble and reas. The Infinity Target boasts multiple aiming points, in a variety of shapes and locations, on all six sides of the block. I liked heavy arrows anyway for hunting, so I stayed with them for nearly all my shooting while I had the Oneida (2219's, 585 grain total weight, 238 fps, 29" draw and 70#). Please enable JavaScript to view the comments. A place to discuss Longbows and Recurves. It does look aggressive, and personally I find the short riser and the sharply curving outboard limbs a welcome change. The riser is also new and improved. All information you can find on CompoundBowSpot.com use on your own responsibility. The string is unattached to cables or cams, but it loops around the limb tips in the manner of a recurve bow. This is the main meeting place for archers around the world. And they also have their own t-shirts and hats. It is designed for it after all; bow fishing is its prime function. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our, Oneida Compound Bows, Parts & Accessories In 2022 Reviews, read my article on top rated compound bows, read this article about compound bow accessories, Quest Compound Bows, Parts & Accessories In 2022 Reviews, Top Parker Compound Bows,Parts & Accessories In 2022 Reviews, Best 5 Lightest Compound Bows On The Market in 2022 Reviews, Best 5 Mini & Small Compound Bow You Can Buy In 2022 Reviews, Best 5 Left-Handed Compound Bows & Packages In 2022 Reviews, Best 5 Fastest & Highest FPS Compound Bows In 2022 Reviews, Best 5 Target Compound Bows For Target Shooting In 2022 Reviews, Best 5 Compound Bows For Hunting For Sale In 2022 Reviews, Best 5 Complete Compound Bow Packages For Sale In 2022 Reviews, Top 5 PSE Compound Bows & Accessories To Buy In 2022 Reviews, Best 5 Cheap & Budget Compound Bows Under $500 In 2022 Reviews, Best 3 Carbon Fiber Compound Bows You Can Buy In 2022 Reviews, Best 5 Bear Archery Compound Bows For Sale In 2022 Reviews, Best 5 Competition Compound Bows You Can Get In 2022 Reviews, Best 5 Tactical Compound Bow You Can Get With Reviews & Tips, Best 5 Compact & Triangle Compound Bows To Get In 2022 Reviews, Best 5 Youth, Junior & Kids Compound Bow & Set Reviews 2022, Best 50 lb & 70 lb Draw Weight Compound Bows In 2022 Reviews, Top 5 Womens & Ladies (Female) Compound Bow In 2022 Reviews, 15 Top Rated Compound Bows For Sale In 2022 [Reviews + GUIDE], Best 6 Diamond Archery Compound Bow For Sale In 2022 Reviews, Best 5 Mens Compound Bows & Packages To Buy In 2022 Reviews, Best 5 Compound Bows For Beginners For Sale In 2022 Reviews, Top Compound Bow Parts & Accessories For Sale In 2022 Review, Top Darton Compound Bows, Parts & Accessories In 2022 Reviews, Best Prime Compound Bows,Parts & Accessories In 2022 Reviews, Best 5 Pink & Purple Compound Bows For Sale In 2022 Reviews, Top Hoyt Compound Bow & Accessories For Sale In 2022 Reviews, Top Bowtech Compound Bow, Part & Accessories In 2022 Reviews, Best 5 Compound Bowfishing Bows & Kits For Sale In 2022 Reviews, Top XGear Compound Bows, Parts & Accessories In 2022 Reviews, Top Elite Compound Bows, Parts & Accessories In 2022 Reviews, Top 4 Barnett Compound Bows & Parts To Pick In 2022 Reviews, Best 5 Right-Handed Compounds You Can Buy In 2022 Reviews, Best 5 SAS Compound Bows,Parts & Accessories In 2022 Reviews, Best 4 Genesis Archery Compound Bows To Buy In 2022 Reviews, Top Predator Archery RAPTOR Compound Hunting Bow Kit Reviews, Best 5 Archery Compound Bows & Sets For Sale In 2022 Reviews, Iglow Compound Bows, Parts & Accessories In 2022 Reviews, Best Centerpoint Compound Bows & Accessories In 2022 Reviews, Top 5 Black Compound Bow & Black Color Combs In 2022 Reviews, Top Leader Accessories Compound Bows & Parts In 2022 Reviews, Best 5 Camo Compound Bows (Different Colors) In 2022 Reviews.