Maryland Tombstone Project search cemetery transcriptions for Join our obituary notification email list. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Lynann, Bill, John and Kevin search cemetery transcriptions for Dear Pat, Mark, Maryle, Alex, Brittany, Daved and grandson, Robert, Born February 22, 1966, in Hagerstown, MD, he was the son of Walter "Sonny" Bromley Jr., and Patricia Ann Stevenson Bromley. She was a Thelma Eileen (Delauter) Monninger, 76, of Hagerstown, MD passed away on Sunday, February 19, 2023, at Meritus Medical Center in Hagerstown, MD. Deepest sympathies on the shocking loss of Scott. I often think of the great times on McKee Ave with the boys being at either your house or ours almost every day. He was born on December 29, 1936, in Williamsport, MD to the late Victor David and Della (Wolfe) Mills. Dear Bill and family, please accept my sincere condolences on Holly's passing. Prayers to the Paddack and Mondschein families. Born Tuesday, September. Scott also volunteered with the United Way and was well known as a community mentor and thoroughly enjoyed his time playing Santa Claus for many years. Remembering Holly's smiling face and kind nature. You will be missed. Deepest sympathy to Scott's family and friends. Church Records, Deaths and Burials Index 1669 - 1967 (partial) God bless you. Prayers to you Bill and the boys . Published by The Times-Picayune from Mar. She was the most selfless person we knew. Private burial will be in Bethel Cemetery. I knew Scott at Frostburg. You're missed more than you can imagine. Hagerstown, MD Obituaries Archives Online | Obits Archive 1996 - 2023 Enter your email below to receive a grief support message from us each day for a year. at echovita The world was a better place because he lived. Find a Grave Index 1600s-Current Please try again later, or re-subscribe. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. With our sincere condolences. All Rights Reserved. His energy and demeanor got me interested in the program, and I convinced my dad to sign me up. To the family, cherish the memories, it's the love that's left behind that lasts forever. He was born on April 25, 1930, in Omaha, Nebraska to the late Howard Boyd and Marie Agnes (Kempnich) Clark. we will be doing a cemetery cleanup of Christmas flowers and decorations. Born November 7, 1926, she was the daughter of Roger V. and Ruth Langley Garrett. Washington God is with you! Brendan was a Eurasier Dog Enthusiast, Organist, Musicologist and was awarded the James Hasson Distinguished Service Award at Mercersburg. Scott had a loving spirit and a contagious laugh. He is also survived by nine grandchildren; 16 great grandchildren and several great, great grandchildren. He gained one of the best. May the strength of God and your faith in everlasting life get you through this time of loss. I was involved in Big Brothers Big Sisters with her. If a death certificate needs to be amended, please contact the signing physician or coroner the funeral home cannot assist with this amendment. I am one of the lucky cohort of students at Frostburg State College who had the high honor and distinct privilege of witnessing your birth into Crazy Scott. I am deeply sorry to your family for their loss and also to the 10000s of scouters and scouts that you graced with your smile and your laugh. Scott was such a big personality. After college Scott worked for Showtime Industries as part of the music entertainment industry, he later returned to Hagerstown and opened PM Promotions. He was a wonderful neighbor who was always willing to lend a hand. The Kauffmans. Home; About. I enjoyed all our time together working at the Boy Scouts, I will really miss my yearly HBD on Facebook from you! News Sports Entertainment Lifestyle Opinion Advertise Obituaries eNewspaper Legals. County Biographies at Genealogy Trails One of the last great memories with Scott was a weekend trip to the Burg with Jeff The Muttly Meyers and Scott back the summer of 2015. Hagerstown, MD Obituaries Born in Frederick, November 30, 1934, she was the daughter of the late Robert and Blanche King Hiltner. Patty and I were blessed to have broken bread, oysters, mussels, and clams with you all, and Scott will always be remembered by the Dudley's on Thanksgiving Day. Born March 22, 1942, she was the daughter of the late Ruby and Joe Shepley of Myersvville, MD. Obituaries. We hit all the old hangouts and had the time of our lives celebrating Tim. What I do know is she was well loved , she was an amazing woman, she was a given ,helping and godly woman. We talked about doing it in Florida when she visited her sister. Our sympathy to all who loved him. Join our obituary notification email list. He always owned the room. Prayers for you and your He will be truly missed by all who knew him and my thoughts and prayers are with his family. Advanced Search. Doreen & family. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. Im very sorry for the loss of Holly . Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Scott found his true calling with the Mason-Dixon Council, Boy Scouts of America where he was employed for the last 19 years.Scott was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church, Masonic Friendship Lodge no.84, Exchange Club, Ravens Roost 124, and a former member of the Jaycees. Holly was truly one-of-a-kind and the world would be a much better place if there were more Holly Proctors in it. Scotts smile was contagious, his laugh was heartwarming, his kind heart will touch us forever! . We were saddened to learn of Holly's death. I know Brendan will live in our hearts always. (Lefty) Ridenour, 80, passed away on Wednesday, February 22, 2023. All Rights Reserved. Later in high school, Dean played defensive end for the Smithsburg Leopards football team and was on the wrestling team. Index I loved our talks while the boys played. We and are thinking about you and your family during this very difficult time. Please know that all of you are in our thoughts and prayers. Visit our Support Center MD Every life is unique, and every service should be as well. Meanwhile, my thoughts and prayers go out to you as you go forward, in faith, taking each day as it comes. She is survived by her loving daughters Tina, Susan and Jen and very loved grandkids Morgan, Mark Jr, Giuliano, Richard III and Dylan; her brother William (Bill) and wife Norma and her sister Joanne and husband Steven. We will miss you. Index 1850-2010, Copyright 2022 Obituaries in the Baltimore Sun, past 30 days, Hagerstown Morning Herald and Daily Mail Obituary Index 1790-2007, Maryland She will greatly missed. A 45 minute load in took over two hours, but what a blast. Jan and Bob Cirincione. Thoughtfully, Always constant laughing, sarcasm, and practical jokes with him. Today I will say my final good bye. If there is anything we can do please reach out. There is no photo or video of Linda L Hastings.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. . Dear Bill, John and Kevin, Washington County Free Library Obituary Locator Rest in peace my brother, you will be missed by many. Bonnie was born August Bonnie Martin Pitzer, 81, of Martinsburg, WV passed away on February 16, 2023, at Canterbury Nursing Home. In lieu of flowers memorial donations may be made to the Mercersburg Academy Swim Program or to the Maryland Symphony Orchestra Educational Fund. Obituary Listings; Learn About Online Memorials; . Our goal is to ensure the best experience for the family during their time of sadness. I remember Brendan from Swarthmore. Born, November 15, 1961 in Baltimore, MD, she was the daughter of Vivian Cornett Seiler of Great Cacapon, WV and of the late Nelson George Seiler. Jeanne Litten, Jeanne LittenFrederick, MD - Maryland, Bill, John and Kevin, Our prayers and thoughts are with you at this time. The last Homecoming I helped him load in the DJ equipment and we had to maneuver through some small halls and doorways as two big guys carrying big equipment led to some high quality entertainment, plus we stopped and talked to everybody that asked what we were doing. Hagerstown, MD India Ceaira (Garvin) Barnhart, 35, of Hagerstown, MD went to be with her lord and savior on Wednesday March 1, 2023, at Meritus Medical Center in Hagerstown, MD. Hagerstown, MD Susan Adele Shelly, 71, of Hagerstown, MD, passed away Sunday, February 26, 2023, at Doey's House. Rest in peace my friend. Kenda was a 1983 graduate of Tucker High School in Tucker, GA. Hearts that beat to the tune of kindness can change the rhythm of the world. RIP MY FRIEND. Your email address has successfully been added to our mailing list. Prayers to his family. He was born on February 16, 1932 in Hagerstown, MD to the late Charles William Sr. and Kathryn Jane (Snyder) Hetzer. 07/22/2021 Richard Leroy Robey As tears roll down my face, I ache all over knowing you are gone. Lucille & Lynn Meyers, Lynn & Lucille MeyersEnglewood, FL 34223-5625, The world lost a great man and heaven gained an angel. I first met Scott in 2002 at Fountaindale Elementary School when he was recruiting for Cub Scout Pack 54. Index to the obituaries from the Hagerstown, MD, Morning Herald and Daily Mail, 1790-2022 compiled by C. William Ridenour, Lea Kersting & Joseph Berger. As the sun sets You will always be that shining star for people to lookup to. Our prayers go to your families for peace and comfort. Genealogy Trails Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Born July 21, 1952, in Milford, DE., Sarge was the son of the late Willard L. Griffith Sr. and. hundreds of US newspapers Scott, the Scouting community and the greater Hagerstown community will miss you, my friend! Born in Frederick, November 30, 1934, she was Linda L. Hastings, 81 of Hagerstown, MD passed away on February 23, 2023. Deepest sympathies to your family. I'm so sorry for your loss and if we can do anything for you please let us know. Thinking of you and wishing you moments of peace and comfort as you remember Holly. I cant imagine Scouting without him, he helped me along the whole journey from pack 54 to Troop 10, from age 6 to 16. sending carb away to be restored ,and rebuilt this winter as soon as football was over .he needed it for hub football games . She was born November 10, 1934, in Foxville Md, she was Dean Michael Bromley, 56, of Smithsburg, MD, passed away on Wednesday, February 8, 2023. County. We will always have great memories of "Crazy Scott" as the ultimate DJ at Frostburg. He was such a good guy. Rest easy brother, The world is a little less today due to you not being in it but for sure you left a strong foot patch on anyone who knew you eas taught by you or guided. She was such a kind, gentle soul and will be missed dearly by those who were fortunate enough to have known her. My deepest sympathy and strongest prayers of comfort and strength go out to Scott's kids, family and the MDC Scouting family as they go through this tough, tough time. He was 70 years old. Washington County 1883 Pensioners We will keep you and your family in our prayers. He was the Owner/Operator of Reichard Industrial Products in Hagerstown, MD since 1983. My heart breaks for you all . She was predeceased by : her parents, Homer H Lewis Sr. and Evelyn C. Lewis (Wolfe); her husband Earl C. Hastings; her siblings, Homer H. Lewis Jr., Gerald B. Lewis (Delk), Connie Harbaugh and Wanda Magaha; and her son-in-law Bill Corsbie Jr.. She is survived by : her sister Wilda Forcino; her children, Timothy E. Hastings (Shari), Kathy Alexander (Paul) and Tammy Corsbie; her grandchildren, Dustin Hastings, Katelyn Nesselrodte (Chris), Erika Benner (CJ), Joseph Alexander, Jessica Sweitzer and Alyssa Hill (Talon); and her great grandchildren, Payson Nesselrodte and Briella Benner. All you had to do was say Crazy and everyone at school knew who you were talking about. at Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. Byron & Sons Tannery, where she worked for many years as a leather finisher. He was born on December 29, 1936, in Hagerstown, MD Douglas Allan Doug Reichard, 69, of Hagerstown, MD passed away on Tuesday, February 28, 2023, at Doeys House in Hagerstown, MD. May you rest in piece brother, you were a wonderful impact on my scouting career as well as countless others, I will never forget the impact you had on me. Forever live the Crazy! past 7 days, She was retired from FCPS where she held several positions, the last being coordinator for Project Forward Step at Patricia Garrett McGee, 96, of Frederick, MD, passed away on February 3, 2023.