She is one of the rising moto travel video creators on YouTube. The desert of Oman and Iran have been the places of unforgettable and the most memorable experiences for Noraly. Promotions, achievements, and the latest travel updates are delivered through the Instagram account. That's amazing. When she was pursuing her higher studies she had a boyfriend. Mado and Glen just started their career as travel Vloggers. Lastly, she often shares the URL of her gear. The 36 years old YouTubers mother is Shaun M. Schaffer, who is working as a massage therapist and a travel agent. Currently, she is settled in Seattle, Washington, United States, and traveling as a photographer worldwide. #morocco #travel #digitalnomads #travelwithme #explore #travelgoals #beach, also read: Get to know Outdoor Boys Luke Nichols net worth and facts. And also more than 190,000 users follow her Facebook page. My 36.000 kilometer journey took eight months, and I passed through 25 countries. She had a boyfriend during her higher studies in the Netherlands but currently, she doesnt have any BF and she was not married also. Her height was about 5 feet 8 inches long and her weight is about 58 Kg. She completes her MSC from the University of Amsterdam in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I explored Australia, went to New Zealand, and after that to India. Since she set off, Noraly has been on a continuous journey covering over 16,000 km through 7 countries with no plans to stop. It lugs well. Kent Survival Andrew Davidson Net worth, Girlfriend & Must Know Facts. Noraly is a solo traveler and she is not married yet. When in Canada check out highway 93 in Alberta which goes thru the Rocky Mountains.spectacular. When Europe opened up in the summer of 2020, I bought a secondhand Honda CB500X, and named the bike Ronin. Royal Enfield should give her gratitute for every YT that she done. Recently, such a writer, Alaska, visited Jarrods GHOST for a friendly chat and they are not deeply connected. It is a great city/country road bike but NOT a SuperSlab 80+ MPH bike. As of February 2023, Noraly has 1.53M subscribers on her Itchy Boots YouTube channel, 318K followers on Instagram and 190k followers on her Facebook page. Trent Childs and Allie Miraglia first met through a dating app. Riding motorcycles and traveling the world are Noralys two biggest passions. Drukadvice provides the latest trends news, celebrity news, celebrity net worth, & entertainment info. where is your chat area ? Since she set off, Noraly has been on a continuous journey covering over 16,000 km through 7 countries with no plans to stop. That is why she has chosen to live in a van as well. But, I am sure you don't. Because you are a poser. Upon initially traveling to Australia, New Zealand, and India, she stayed in Indonesia for a while. The brain behind the Vanlife Youtube channel is Marie. Glen and Mado, an Irish guy and German girl living nordic life, and traveling is their passion. Her Body Measurements are 34-30-34. After using some time she had to sell the bike for her passion. Her Waist Size was 30 inches and her Hips Size was 34 Inches. She was very pleased by the fact that she could travel and work at the same time. She was riding Honda CB500X till December 2022. Although the world doesnt know much about Belgium vloggers as it is much rare, the entire world knows about these two. Her social blade metrics reveal that she gets around 212000 daily viewers and to find her CPM we will divide the number of views by 1000 and multiply the result by her channels CPM rate. Dom has a brother and a sister who enjoy their lives by traveling. Karstan and max active on Facebook, TikTok, Instagram and YouTube. Upon riding a motorcycle in India, Noraly realised that she could better capture her travels with videos. Fabian, Isabela, Matheo, Uni, and Basco are the whole family. Itchy Boots height is 5 Feet and 7 Inches and weight is approx. Facts about Dom and Marie from Vanlife Sagas YouTube channel, Christian Schaffer Net Worth & Latest Facts of Her Lifestyle, Everything to know Jarrod Toccis Lifestyle and Net worth, Facts to know about Trent and Allies lifestyle & Net worth, Itchy Boots Net Worth & Does She Has A Boyfriend? But their net worth is believed to be $ 1 million as of 2022. She immediately started her blog and called it Itchy Boots. Willemstad, Curaao, Netherlands Antilles. Jarrod has a pet partner Glacier, a dog. This is a genius comment. Jarrod has several careers as a comedian, actor, and consultant for vehicle upgrades, Youtuber, vlogger, affiliate marketer, and Architecture. Natasha and Maria are her sisters who have helped Christiane with most of the things. Here is Noraly Schoenmaker Latest News, Sin City Outdoors Family, Net Worth & Latest Facts, What is Survival Beast Island Location + Net worth & Facts. Noraly Schoenmaker was born on 30 June 1987 in the Netherlands. also read: Meet Alex and Emma from Travel Beans YouTube channel. Noraly is a famous travel YouTuber. At age 23, I graduated with an MSc. They are currently using a Promaster, which has been named Vanessa by the couple. As Laura has mentioned about that, life is too busy for them still. As she wasnt making any money, she flew back to Australia and settled in Perth for about six months where she worked as an exploration geologist. She is currently single. Follow our adventures whilst we are living on the road, catching our own food, and exploring Australia. She wanted to grow up to become a writer. She is a well-renowned dutch traveller and adventurer travelling the world riding motorcycles. When she realized that she had saved up enough money she quit her job and left Australia immediately. For her Ph.D. research, she went to Australia to collect rock samples which are needed for the research when she returns back to her homeland. When I returned from this trip, European borders were closing again and after spending a long winter in The Netherlands, I decided I had to take more drastic measures and relocated to South Africa. I did not have a proper living. Noraly aka Itchy Boots was born on the 2nd of May in the year 1988 in Rotterdam, The Netherland (Holland). Noraly Schoenmaker started her solo motorcycle travel life in 2018. She travelled through Asia, Mexico, Central America, South America and East Africa. Currently, the channel has more than 1.54 million subscribers with 307 million total video views. She was decided to start to explore the world solo. At 76 years old, Noraly Beyer height not available right now. Were Glen and Mado, an Irish Guy and a German Girl. This time around she had to be very careful with her spending. Great read! But, in 2018, when I sold my house and quit my job to go travel permanently, I had to sell my Ducati as well. That tells us a lot about Noralys personality. He mentioned that his school time inspired him to become who he has become. Over 40 countries later, I am in North Africa, making my way down South. As of 2022, Itchy Bootss age is 35. When it comes to the freedom, I enjoy, living on wheels has been the best thing to have happened in my life. Fabian and Isabela are on YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. She decided to live on wheels in 2018, and the car was the option she could have taken. She was born in 1990 in Canada. (New Motorcycle), Goonzquad Age, Wife, Last name, sisters, Car, Net Worth, Biker Stuff Age, Name, Husband, Bio, Net Worth, April Wilkerson Age, Husband, Parents, Net Worth, Injury, Lumnah acres Age, Net Worth, land Cost, Biography, The Detail Geek: Transforming Cars One Video at a Time, JR Garage The Ultimate Destination for Car Enthusiasts, Can I text MrBeast Directly? It takes a lot of effort to research and produce content. 64Kg. We can see Jarrod is having relationships with other Van travelers. She donated her Honda CRF250L motorcycle to a private motorcycle museum in Knysna, South Africa. Present conditions wont permit it.I live 50 miles from U.S border and I can tell you at present this country is the most unsafe one,but I can tell with your intrepid spirit you will undertake another project. Vanlife Sagas net worth is $132,000. The world has changed now, they dont seek 9 to 5 jobs anymore. But, we can understand they have had an awesome time in Ghent along with the Medieval age attractions for having them into the beginning of their vlogging. He inspires people to travel by making various outdoor, hunting, survival and adventure videos. The social media influencer says she works for 9 online communities, coordinating 4 events and creating content for those who get the Vanlife Sagas service. It seems they like to keep their personal information privately. In 2019, two men tried to steal their vehicle while they were asleep. I love your wonderful free spirit. A Himalayan would need 37 hp to match that power to weight ratio Only major issue for Noraly is the seat height of the new CRF300 at 880mm (34.6 inches). Also, the Youtuber continued the Italian Language and Literature at International House World Organization (IHWO). Later she purchased many motorcycles like a couple of Royal Enfield Himalayans, Honda CB500X (she bought this as a second-hand), Honda CRF250L and Honda CRF300L Rally. not motocross that is really hard. Get to know Outdoor Boys Luke Nichols net worth and facts. I am Maky a Czech chick, living from the ocean in a 78 series Troopy, traveling & capturing the world with my Aussie boyfriend Field Days. Frank is a Blue Heeler, and Lika is a German Shepherd. There is just something about the endless sands stretching until the horizon and nobody else but you and your motorbike. Tent and Allies net worth is around $735,000. We dont see Trent and Allie having siblings or talk about them either. Noraly Schoenmaker height is 5 feet and 7 inches and her weight is approx. Noraly aka Itchy Boots belonged to a middle-class family. Buckle up and get ready for Vanlife Sagas. Since Dom has digital marketing knowledge, he has also added a Pinterest account to get more social media traffic. After a brave fight and spending days in BCU, Leo has recovered from his breathing difficulties. Very upbeat and it makes watching her videos a delight. Once, Marie mentioned that they are single until they complete their careers. Luckily, when she got there, she got a job for an international dredging company, where Noraly worked on several dredging projects all over the world for 5 years. Eventually, she surpassed the million subscriber milestone in early 2022. Noraly has an infectious personality and is a joy to watch, not to mention an inspiration to travel the world. But she has a constant desire to travel and move from one place to another for this reason Noraly named her channel itchy boots to describe her wanderlust. She says she has traveled in 43 countries worldwide and has a collection of thousands of photos. Her Net worth & Earnings, What type of bike does Itchy Boots ride? As Christian reminds, her mother had to go door to door to make a living by selling books. Along with a kitchen, table, and a place to enjoy a drink, the Van is a complete house. In the end, I had no other choice but to leave Dhanno behind in Lima, and fly back to The Netherlands. Her hair color was dark Brown and her Eye Color was also Brown. Allies hobbies were mountain biking, hiking, and going into the wilderness. She edits all of her videos using the software Final Cut Pro. Check out her youtube channelyoul be glad you did. After completing this ride to Malaysia, she was doing another ride to The Netherlands via the middle east and Iran, Russia, The Caucasus, Turkey and back to Holland on Royal Enfield Himalayan. Her full name is Marie Bastlen. Jarrod has happened to save money for up to 06 months for building the GHOST. The girl behind the channel, her information, social media, and career have been the concerns at present for her followers. Most of the photos Christian uploads onto Social media are of people she found on the road. Her body measurements are 32-26-35 whereas her shoe size is 7.5 (US). How many subscribers does itchy boots have? Along with the education, Jarrod got his content writing and drama skills in Boston. When calculating her net worth we focused on her income sources and assets like her van, and camera gears. Her Body Measurements are 34-30-34. Noraly makes the best moto travel videos on YT and everyone else should watch what she makes and learn. When exploring the northern part of India she stayed in a small town known as Manali. In one of Noraly Schoenmakers videos, she revealed that her height is 5 feet 8 inches and weighs around 65 kg. A post shared by Christianne Risman (@christiannerisman). She earns about $1000 -$1900/month from Google Adsense through her YouTube channel. Glen is from Ireland and his girlfriend Mado is from Germon. In writing this article we referred many sources including her official web site, revitsport.com, magzter.com and her social media profiles. Itchy Boots is a YouTuber and social media star from the Netherlands. Noraly Schoenmaker makes her money from YouTube, Affiliation and merch on her own website. Live and Give 4X4 is Isabela and Fabian who live in a truck with their little son Matheo and two dogs, Uni and Basco. Noraly you are as hard as burnt toast To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Laura and Nicholas have said that they are in their end 20s. Dom and Marie from Vanlife Sagas are one of the most famous vloggers with a splendid Vanlife. We will update Noraly Beyer's Height, weight, Body Measurements, Eye Color, Hair Color, Shoe & Dress size soon as possible. Along the way you meet so many people that its hard to be lonely and I love to be able to decide on whatever it is I want to do.. Life itself has freedom, and that is why they have transformed Their lives into something special. Itchy Boots Age was 35 years ( as in 2022). Although Dom has a brother and sister, they are not living their lives closer to Dom and Marie. If you want to know more about my motorcycles and the routes I have ridden with them, please visit my Route-page. This biography will say how they got there. Also, we dont have information about the parents of Jarrod Tocci. I watch her on you tube she is totally amazing, she is locked down in South America at the moment due to covid 19, but she has not lost her spirit. Great,greater, greatest .. what ever I say about u becomes low,lower,lowest. As Dom mentions about his education, he has got his degree in Journalism and Advertising and Marketing to do something of his own. Noraly Beyer's net worth The most inspired relationship Christian has got is with her pets. Noraly Beyer was born on 20 July, 1946 in Willemstad, Curaao, Netherlands Antilles, is an Actress. On this page, she uses affiliate links for the products. Now I want one too and I have too many bikes already. In fact, she quit her Ph.D. to explore various nations around the world. Then she purchases a secondhand bike Ducati Monster 797. Another reason why her videos are so good to watch we like her! I sold my house, left my job, and booked a one-way ticket to India. You heart wonders and I honor you and your adventure. After their first child Leo born now they living in the Utah mountains. Noraly has a brother. As their main channelMaky and Mattis also a travel vlogging channel. As you already know there are 5 members living in Live and Give Mercedes Atego 44. After 15 years of not riding I bought a new Indian Vintage motorcycle. It should be photographed for her travel scrapbook, a fascinating insight, thank you ! She loved art and did lots of writing at school. Throughout her journey, she says shes never done that before and on this journey, Ive already encountered two long stretches of desert. However, this isnt the case for Noraly as she isnt planning on finding a life partner anytime soon. Their birthday and and other personal information not found in public domains now. She has more than 1.5 million subscribers on her YouTube channel by the name Itchy Boots. 2011 was the year he started his Youtube career. I met a traveller who rode all the way from Europe to Asia on a 125cc Honda Grom. Because of this, shes got the opportunity to meet many locals who help her out and hang out with her. Height: in feet inches - 5' 10" - in Centimeters - 178 cm: Weight: They share on Instagram every moment they capture while traveling. After a while, her mother took them to Wisconsin, where she found a job. Before she became a full time traveller in 2018 she worked as a Geologist, since then she rode over 140,000 Km around the world. Always alone and without a destination in mind. This was her first experience of riding a bike. They started their careers long ago and found their path crossed recently with travel intentions. This article will explain who she is and the information you would like to know. Since it has been less than a few years since his success, we will see a partner in next coming years. According to silver mouse, the channel CPM will be $4.29 as it is based in the Netherlands and income stream builders show the CPM as $3.47 as it focuses on the lifestyle niche. I also thought that it would be better to document this journey on video instead of just writing about it on my blog, so I bought a GoPro action camera and started my YouTube Channel Itchy Boots. Not only the money but the experience and the knowledge are among the things he got from GHOST 1. They have more than 106K subscribers and 7.4 million views on YouTube as of August 2020. Eventually, she launched a travel blog and later a YouTube channel which changed her life.Real NameNoraly SchoenmakerNicknameItchy BootsProfessionYouTuber and social media starAge35 [as of 2022]Date of Birth30 June 1987BirthplaceNieuwerkerk, NetherlandsHometownNieuwerkerk, NetherlandsZodiac SignCancerNationalityDutchReligionChristianityCollegeUtrecht UniversityHobbiesTravelingFamous ForYouTube videos. (Motorcycle Adventures), Itchy Boots transition from a Backpacker to a motorcycle traveller, How Much do Itchy Boots make on YouTube? But, its her Van that made her famous. They met before they started travel blogging. A post shared by Itchy Boots // Noraly (@itchybootstravel), also read: Who is the girl behind Backpacking Bananas YouTube Channel, Live and Give 4X4YouTube Channel Net worth and Facts. Discover Noraly Beyer's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. Facebook and Twitter have been her partially used Social media accounts along with fewer followers than Instagram. also read: Facts to know about Trent and Allies lifestyle & Net worth. Since her childhood , Noraly has grown up in the Netherlands and her birthday is 2nd of May 1988. We met in Bali 5 years ago but recently, we have moved to Australia, bought 78 series Troopy and made it our home on wheels! She uploads regular photos and stories for updates for her followers. Noraly Schoenmaker aka " Itchy Boots" is in South Afrcia. Being Nomadic has become a dream for most people currently. Then, Noraly studied for a Master of Science (MSc) in System Earth Modeling and graduated in 2010 with honours from the same university. Her date of birth is on 30 June 1987. Then Covid-19 happened and the world stood still. My wife and I are located in Dallas Texas and we do have a spare room if you need it. Since then, I rode over 130.000 kilometers solo around the world, passing through 49 different countries on 5 different motorcycles. Trent Childs was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, in December 26, 1987. He was raised in the Grand Ridge community, where he spent his childhood. YouTube is the one they are mostly active on. Noraly Beyer was born on July 20, 1946 in Willemstad, Curaao, Netherlands Antilles. But what about traveling full time with a little baby boy and two dogs? So, she purchased a Royal Enfield Himalayan motorcycle in Delhi and named it as Basanti. We can see Dom and Marie are capturing them on their social media account as well. As of her Instagram profile she is now in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska. She as over 1.5million subscribers as of February, 2023. It took 8 months before I finally managed to get Dhanno out of Peru and have her shipped back to The Netherlands. Noraly was said on her videos, that she sold her bike and home too for her passion to explore the world. Since the couple has to work with many clients online, they stay near some major cities until they complete these tasks. Since photography, arts, and creativeness were in his blood, Dom has been able to earn money even while spending his life on wheels. Sky Sins Biography, Age, GF, Wikipedia, Net Worth & More, Tayo Aina Biography, Wiki, Age, GF, Net Worth & More, Cleide lifestyle Biography, Wiki, Age, Real Name & More, Visha Khandelwal Biography, Wiki, Age, BF, Net Worth & More, Passenger Paramvir Biography, Wiki, Age, GF, Net Worth & More, Shweta Rathore (WittySpace) Real Name, Age, Bio, Wiki, BF, Net Worth & More, Eva Zu Beck Biography, Age, BF, Wikipedia, Net Worth & More, Jamie Fenn Biography, Wiki, Age, GF, Net Worth & More, Fernweh Chronicles Real Name, Age, Wiki, Biography, Net Worth & More, WildLens by Abrar Real Name, Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, Net Worth & More, Just Joshing Real Name, Bio, Wiki, GF, Net Worth & More, Charlie Chang Age, Biography, Girlfriend, Wikipedia & More, Liss Choice Real name, Religion, BF, Wikipedia, Net Worth & More, Davud Akhundzada Age, GF, Wikipedia, Biography & More, Akancha Sharma Bio, Age, Wikipedia, BF, Net Worth & More, Malini Angelica Biography, Age, BF, Wikipedia, Net Worth & More, Thai Street Food, Indian Biriyani and Swarma. And also her merch site, itchyboots.store also brings her a considerable amount. Nora's Brest Size was 34 inches and her Bra Size was 34B. Nicoles website, One Hand, The Herbert Agency, is a great help to their careers when establishing a clear path along with financial strength as well. About Itchy Boots My name is Noraly, but most people know me as 'Itchy Boots'. So I stop ! At 411cc's it has good power but will not wheely when you crank on the throttle in 3rd gear. Noraly aka Itchy Boots was making money from the internet with the help of her YouTube channel. Meet Noraly Schoenmaker Yeah, just an average sized lady sitting atop a Royal Enfield Himalayan. Better to be prepared, she says of her extensive kit, because no matter what country youre in youll always find a mechanic but youre not likely to find spare parts., Noraly set off with nothing pre-determined. Her channel amass five to ten million views on average each month. She immediately cancelled her PhD research and decided to continue travelling across the globe. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Although they could get away, this triggered a sense of danger. They release episodes on YouTube on Monday & Friday. The Maky and Matt channel now has 58.9 K subscribers and 2.5 million views. Although she has worked with a few world-known brands such as Abercrombie & Fitch in Honolulu and Rolex, she is not doing it now. Luckily, I could make a deal with Royal Enfields distributor in The Netherlands. But, until now, she has not found any. For the next years, she worked for the same company in various countries. Enjoy the well-researched articles!!! They have more than 65K followers in Instagram and they share their travel life on Instagram. We recommend you to check the complete list of Famous People born on 20 July. It was Doms idea he had been a specialist in such creative tasks. Here we found a couple like that, meet Karstan and Maxine from Australia. At that time, Noraly didnt have money and house and was jobless and she slept on her friends couch for a few weeks. Now he is adapting to new farm life and away from his beloved van. She shares her pictures and short video clips on her Instagram account with 319k followers. She hails from Nieuwerkerk, Netherlands and grew up in the Netherlands. Noraly is a polyglot as she knows English, Dutch, German, Portuguese and Spanish. We love to share Vanlife tips, daily living advice and adventure videos. I think everyone should read her story and learn from her experiences. Itchy Boots Age was 35 years ( as in 2022). Trent and Allie are building their house in Utah. She explores more than 46000 kilometers so far on her royal Enfield Himalayan. They had to expend CAD$28,700 for the renovation. They have not revealed their age, birthday and other biography facts yet, it seems they like to keep it personal. Noraly Schoenmaker is a 34 years old Dutch girl born in Rotterdam, Netherlands. After finishing her schooling in 2005, she joined Utrecht University in Utrecht, Netherlands to study for a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Biogeology and she graduated in 2008. Chad Zuber is a popular adventurer, survivalist and YouTuber. In exchange for Basanti, they would give me a new Himalayan with a Dutch license plate, which I named Dhanno. Laura and Nicholas have 344k followers on Instagram and 69k subscribers on YouTube. That was the first time she had ever ridden a motorcycle for weeks. She is a Honda CRF300L Rally with tonnes of modifications! YouTube has been the best platform for them, along with 465k subscribers and millions of views. Also, they dont have a pet. She named her blog Itchy Boots after being inspired by the phrase, having itchy feet (the meaning of this phrase is having a strong desire to travel). After completing her MSc, Noraly started studying for a PhD from Utrecht University. Who is the girl behind the itchy Boots YouTube channel? After a couple of minor jobs, Jarrod could earn a spot in his first movie, American Style (2008). Also read- Inspiring Biography of Kinga Tanajewska (onherbike). Noraly Beyers income source is mostly from being a successful Actress. Noraly Schoenmaker (34) is the girl behind the Itchy Boots YouTube channel. She is among the Vloggers who upload breathtaking landscapes on Instagram, and that is why she is growing her fan base quickly. As a schoolboy, Dom has found music and art attractive for him. Career Itchy Boots began her traveling journey at the age of 23. I wrote about India and Bangladesh while backpacking through these countries. also read: Meet Karstan and Maxine who travel in 1968 Kombi Van + Facts. Hello folks, I'm Naveen Reddy. If you are happy with my work, please support me by donating. Youtubing has been the mostly befitted career for Jarrod, while vehicle modifying is his hobby. After 6 months, I had saved up enough money and left Australia. We have estimated Shari and Chris. Both are Belgians who travel around the world. Also, she used to travel by her bicycle through grasslands. That is what made him build a home on wheels later. We dont know about Christians fathers name. She is from Netherlands Antilles. She decided to explore Australia and after that found herself in New Zealand and in India. Although the travel influencer has a father and a grandfather, Christian has not seen any of them in 30 years, even at once. I loved riding that bike so much, she says, and was so devastated when I had to return it that the seed was planted for something bigger. This 36,000 kilometre trip lasted for eight months and she traversed through 25 countries. . They are on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and Youtube. Noraly became so obsessed with the adrenaline rush that came with riding a motorcycle. The couple doesnt have a child now. Currently, she is in Utah with her Husband as they changed their attitude due to the newborn Child. Currently, Noraly focuses more on her YouTube channel rather than her blog. It is expected to cover some fascinating countries in the world ma ranging from the USA to New Zealand. So many places so many people. Among the inevitable modern-day travel vloggers, Laura and Nicolas Herbert are two crucial names. Love it you go!! That is not either the beginning or the end of their story. They will completely cover Iceland, Norway, and South Africa in their tour. But we can guess that Fabian is in his early thirties and Isabela is in her late twenties. She has been most popular on Instagram, with 45.5k followers. The Van has got that name as he had managed the small space to include lots of features focusing on the stealth mode. Shaun had to keep her two children, Christian and Joshua, in a car at age 06. She has got lost for pets at home, such as Pickle, Kitty, and Peanut. Find out what I am taking with me to Africa! Discover today's celebrity birthdays and explore famous people who share your birthday. birthday ? She enjoys time with them. Not only Nicolas but Laura are from Belgium, one of the most beautiful countries, along with its natural assets. Noraly and Kalle Flodinwere very good friends on social media. When I was in India, I realized that I didnt want to pursue a career in science after all. Norala aka Itchy Boots was unmarried till today. As always love to see someone doing it their way and proving its about the adventure and not the money spent on the bike and gear. In the next 6 months, I explored South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, and Zimbabwe and even ended up participating in the Kalahari Rally! Noraly graduated with a master of science degree in geochemistry when she was only 23 years old.