For your guidance protection and healing. In the NIV translation, this chapter has the heading, The Future Glory of Zion. It is a prophecy that God speaks through Isaiah to encourage the Israelites. he kept touching me on first date; Online Forms. God calls His people chosen - set apart from the rest of the world. And this is the name by which he will be called: The Lord is our righteousness., Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to accuse him. Have We Turned Our Favorite Preachers and Teachers into Idols? Listen for God's voice in His Word and in good counsel. I can do all things through God who strengthens me I won't fear no evil, 'cause God is with me God is with me, God is with me, ohh, ohh! I layed down on my bed hoping I could use sleep to escape and at 3:41 AM when i was trying to hold My eyes closed I swear to GOD and i hope and pray that who is reading this will believe me that i saw the Brightest light that i hade ever seen and it held me for a few seconds and after a moment all the strees and blockage and anxiety was relieved and I felt protected and at peace! By His touch, Jerusalem would become better and stronger than it was before (verses 11-14) I will rebuild you with stones of turquoise, your foundations with lapis lazuli. - Isaiah 54:17, KJV. 54:11-17 Let the people of God, when afflicted and tossed, think they hear God speaking comfortably to them by these words, taking . Tell the righteous that it shall be well with them, for they shall eat the fruit of their deeds. We need to see Gods deliverance, whatever form it takes, as a blessing. I choose to put the gospel of peace on my feet to be ready to take your light wherever you send me. Teach me to do good to everyone and stand strong to face my everyday life. Come, everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and he who has no money, come, buy and eat! From the Album: Various Artists - WOW Gospel 1998. Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the door of the burning fiery furnace; he declared, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, servants of the Most High God, come out, and come here! Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego came out from the fire. Finally, I take up the sword of the Spirit, your very Word, the one offensive weapon given to me for battle, which has the power to demolish strongholds, alive, active, and sharper than any double-edged sword. Katie and her family began to fear the worst. Praying is a vital time way to connect with the Lord. TopicalBible Amen and Amen, If God be for me, who could be against me? I will say to the Lord, My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. I choose to walk in the peace and freedom of your Spirit and not be overcome with fear or anxiety. This means the enemy may try to harm us or destroy us, but we are ultimately saved in Christ. Join over 10.000 ChristiansTT members receiving Prayers and Devotionals twice weekly. I want to encourage you to. Yeah No weapon formed against me shall prosper I'm more, more than a conqueror I'm more, more than a conqueror No weapon formed against me shall prosper I'm more, more than a conqueror I'm more, more than a conqueror Father as I go down on my knees to pray . English Standard Version 17 no weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. In Jesus mighty name I pray. I choose to stand against the attacks of the enemy. The Apostle Paul later addressed another battle that Christians face in the Book of Ephesians -spiritual warfare: For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this worlds darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms (Ephesians 6:12). I praise to God Almighty for my daughter and son. I and the Father are one.. Ah, the roar of nations; they roar like the roaring of mighty waters! Belshazzar, when he tasted the wine, commanded that the vessels of gold and of silver that Nebuchadnezzar his father had taken out of the temple in Jerusalem be brought, that the king and his lords, his wives, and his concubines might drink from them. Photo credit: Getty Images/Antonio Guillem. Isaiah 54:17 AMP Daily Confession Thank you, Lord, that no weapon formed against me or my family will prosper. Be strong and courageous. "No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their vindication is from Me," declares the LORD. ESV: No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. However, no weapon prospering against us is a blessing for those who follow God. I need your protection, Father, from the evil forces that rise up against me today. By submitting your email address, you understand that you will receive email communications from Bible Gateway, a division of The Zondervan Corporation, 3900 Sparks Drive SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 USA, including commercial communications and messages from partners of Bible Gateway. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur. All Scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. The man with power possessed the land, and the favored man lived in it. While that's a very encouraging promise, it's a fact that many of us still feel like the weapons formed against us are succeeding. Take your seat in the refuge of the Most High and stay put! You and I are attacked by the enemy, too. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are Gods possession (Ephesians 1:13-14). He was reminding His people of His might and sovereignty, as well as His abiding love for them. This prayer came at the right time to renew my faith and strength in you, my Father. But no matter what comes against us, seen or unseen, we can be able to stand when we lean into Gods grace. He does this with His Word. Doctors were perplexedhe wasnt responding to treatment. I thank You Father God,for deliver me from all evil forces that rise up against me today. And he said to him, Do not fear, for the hand of Saul my father shall not find you. This is the heritage of the servants of the. Taking even a few moments to breathe deeply will slow our pulse and sharpen our ability to focus. God is able to change our situation and sometimes does. My faith in you is solid as a rock.Grater is he that is in us than he that is of the world. M Now in the Law, Moses commanded us to stone such women. Sometimes we find ourselves at odds with other people for one reason or another. Artist: Fred Hammond Song: No Weapon 3/4 Tempo 105 [Chorus] G D/F# Em D C G/B Am D C/E D/F# No weapon formed against me shall prosper, it won't work G D/F# Em D C G/B Am D C/E D/F# No weapon formed against me shall prosper, it won't work (Repeat x2) [Verse 1] G Dm/F Em E/G# God will do what He said He would do C Em Am D C/E D/F# He will . We won't send you spam. Thank you for your word. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, it won't work God will do what He said He would do He's not a man that He should lie, He will come through Said, God will do what He said He would do He will stand by His word and He will come through Oh I won't be afraid of the arrows by day From the hand of my enemy Photo Credit: GettyImages/StockPhotosArt. Though I fear no evil No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper Isaiah 54:17ESV / 847 helpful votes HelpfulNot Helpful No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. Hereby in it, likewise, the one other, same, she, so much, such deed, that, Something inherited, occupancy, an heirloom, an estate, patrimony, portion, LORD -- the proper name of the God of Israel, Conjunctive waw | Noun - feminine singular construct | third person masculine plural, Preposition-m | Direct object marker | first person common singular, Untranslatable mark of the accusative case, The prophet, to comfort the Gentiles, prophesies the amplitude of their church, Their certain deliverance out of affliction, Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers, OT Prophets: Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against you (Isa Isi Is). What Does It Really Mean That Your Body Is a Temple? I declare that today,No Weapon formed against me shall prosper,and every tongue that rises up in judment will be condemned get answers to your Bible questions from 50+ resources ($2,400+ value!). Guard your steps when you go to the house of God. In all that he does, he prospers. J It could be Satan attacking our health, our childrens faith, or using slander against us. Contact me: openbibleinfo (at) gmail.com. F weh)Noun - proper - masculine singularStrong's 3068: LORD -- the proper name of the God of IsraelLinksIsaiah 54:17 NIVIsaiah 54:17 NLTIsaiah 54:17 ESVIsaiah 54:17 NASBIsaiah 54:17 KJVIsaiah 54:17 BibleApps.comIsaiah 54:17 Biblia ParalelaIsaiah 54:17 Chinese BibleIsaiah 54:17 French BibleIsaiah 54:17 Catholic BibleOT Prophets: Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against you (Isa Isi Is), Verb - Hofal - Imperfect - third person masculine singular, To mould into a, form, as a, potter, to determine, Preposition | second person feminine singular, Verb - Qal - Imperfect - third person masculine singular, Verb - Hifil - Imperfect - second person feminine singular, Conjunctive waw | Noun - masculine singular construct, Verb - Qal - Imperfect - third person feminine singular. But God promises it will not destroy us. That same protection belongs to us today when we dwell in the secret place of the Most High (Psalm 91:1). Thank you for all the blessings that are coming and the once that Ive received . Our Father, I thank you for your unconditional love. Isaiah was married to a prophetess who bore him at least two sons. In saying that "no weapon formed against you shall prosper," God promises the people of Jerusalem that no enemy will be able to produce successful weapons against them. She is a former award-winning journalist with over 2,000 articles published. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Fred Hammond. The sovereign God who created everything also has the power to protect. We all find ourselves frantic when it feels like the enemy is using weapons made just for us. You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. Sometimes this means the Lord takes the weapon out of the hands of our enemies, other times it means God will allow evil to strike us but God will not that evil to prosper. Continue Reading. Get wisdom; get insight; do not forget, and do not turn away from the words of my mouth. Finally, my brothers, rejoice in the Lord. The Word covers you, so that no fiery dart of the devil can penetrate your life. And while staying with them he ordered them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the promise of the Father, which, he said, you heard from me; for John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now. King Belshazzar made a great feast for a thousand of his lords and drank wine in front of the thousand. What Does It Mean That There Is No One Holy Like God? Be not rash with your mouth, nor let your heart be hasty to utter a word before God, for God is in heaven and you are on earth. It can be a painful process, but He promises to protect us while we travel through. Open the gates, that the righteous nation that keeps faith may enter in. 2022 13 Jan. "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. And by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived. But the God of my father has been with me. Dear Father God, Early in the morning he came again to the temple. Weapons are being fashioned. Isaiah 54:17. For there is no distinction: Only in the Lord, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed all who were incensed against him. No weapon formed against me shall prosper Im more, more than a conqueror, I'm more, More than a conqueror, no weapon formed against me shall prosper I'm more, more than a conqueror, Im more, more than a conqueror Father as I go down on my knees to pray Thank you everyday, you always make a way There were times when I was falling on my face You For Gaza shall be deserted, and Ashkelon shall become a desolation; Ashdod's people shall be driven out at noon, and Ekron shall be uprooted. Simply put, God was stating that anyone who is seeking to do evil against believers will fail. Amen & Amen. We are reminded here that no weapon formed against us will prosper! Thank you for your presents. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me," Says the Lord. While that's a very encouraging promise, it's a fact that many of us still feel like the weapons formed against us are. "No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every . The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession (Deuteronomy 7:6). And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. Because God is all-powerful and because he has already won the ultimate battle, we can trust he will protect us. And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had done the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. I admit that im a sinner and many times I feel so ashamed and unworthy for the love of GOD but nonetheless he protected me 2 weeks ago when I suddenly woke up at at 3:06 AM and feelt a heavy and blocked body and strange noises were coming outside the window and I felt a dark presence and pressure in me (feelings i hade never experienced before) Unless otherwise indicated, all content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and against his Anointed, saying, Let us burst their bonds apart and cast away their cords from us. He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision. Instead, he takes this blow and transforms it for his kingdom. For the Lord has called you like a wife deserted and grieved in spirit, like a wife of youth when she is cast off, says your God. Copyright 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. . No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. Article Images Copyright , How to Be Sure That No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. As his leg began to swell, his body couldn't seem to fight the infection raging in his body. Yet you have still a few names in Sardis, people who have not soiled their garments, and they will walk with me in white, for they are worthy. Indeed, every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. You are my PROTECTOR, my SHIELD and my STRENGTH in times of trouble. With the mighty deeds of the Lord God I will come; I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone. To draw near to listen is better than to offer the sacrifice of fools, for they do not know that they are doing evil. Hold your position even under pressure and your enemy will flee (James 4:7). I am overwhelmed by Yeshua s promises, and undeserving I need GOD to speak to me every day, even every hour, I believe but still feel so lost, overcome and defeated, praise GOD that even in my circumstances he is the holy redeemer all praise to my father in Jesus name Amen. We can rise from a blow which smote us to the ground; but we cannot so easily recover from slander, that lays the character low.. 'No weapon formed against you shall prosper' - This is not a promise that you will not receive attacks, or that you will not be struck by a weapon (i.e. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. What then shall we say to these things? No Weapon Shall Prosper: Directed by Michael Lemelle, April Marcell. Good morning my LORD.I thank you for your daily protection.You are my strength and shield.You are my massive protection from all harm.I thank you for the love,joy,blessings,favour,strength you shower me daily.I am grateful my GOD. Verses 7-11 are a comforting vision of Gods faithfulness to His people. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Publisher: OpenBible.info. Life presents us with many challenges, but thankfully encouragement can be found literally at our fingertips. God said; no weapon formed against you will prosper. Wow! Therefore, apart from Him we can fall susceptible to our suffering. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. Reading Gods Word might not change circumstances in the moment, but our strength can be renewed and our attitude can be adjusted while we walk through a trial. Who will contend with me? This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.. There is temptation to sink to their level, to fear, to feel lost and abandoned. Thank you Lord,for all Your love,Your mercies and Your goodness for us all. The Lord will keep you from all harm he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore (Psalm 121:7-8). So, His care and covering has always been reserved for those who have known Him and obeyed His commands. But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy.