Resources. thanks alot, seems like i had problems with picking the right chrome tab to fix this. * Loot drops for days! :: NGU IDLE General Discussions Content posted in this community may not be appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work. It depends on what you are trying to edit in your game. .com Gear Optimizer - GitHub Pages However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience. Normal NGUs is 0, Evil NGUs is 1, Sadistic NGUs is 2. That way you get items maxxed in a fast way. Tools | NGU Idle Wiki | Fandom You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. Ngu Idle Save Editor How To Make Use It might also be possible that there has been deliberate harmful code in presently there, but Ive never noticed how GitHub managed that, therefore I dont know if theyd just make it go away or if theyd put up a warning where it has been saying end up being careful if you ran program code from this repository. By the time you get to the typo/fadlands set, your gear will be more balanced between E/M/R3, and have enough power to tackle evil NGU's. By that time, you should also be able to save up enough quirks to get the Beast NGU quirk. The following string correspond to challenges: Challenges must be given a number afterwards to specify which challenge is being completed. Does anyone know how one may go about this? Pressing the F2 button will globally disable all features of the app until re-enabled. It's possible that I'm misunderstanding something, but you should be able to use the loadout slot exactly the way you want to. Dec 7, 2021. The Tooltip [have a look at the image below] shows the new title and level (The picture remains a cube, so toss the manipulated cube onto the item you want to max to get a maxxed item having the right picture). Let them do it, its only hurting them. E.g. If you only have 1 slot, WISH-0 will be the one you use. Wishes will follow the priority set in the WishPriorities setting and then work through cheapest wishes. Auto Buy Energy/Magic/R3 - Automatically spend EXP on energy/magic/R3. Just enough to beat ugg. Change Auto Spells - Manage Spoopy Spell casting, Spaghetti % - Percent to cast Blood Spaghetti until, Number Bonus - Number to cast Blood NUMBER Boost until, Counterfeit % - Percent to cast Counterfeit Gold until, Cast Blood Spells - Cast blood spells automatically. Boss 20 Defeated! After reloading the game, the game will load the new item with its correct stats and image. Post Try out NGU Idle today and experience the joy of Numbers Going Up! anyone know what i am doing wrong, am using CE 6.7. and i cant use speedhack, have they fixed so its not possible to use speedhack anymore? You also can change the ID and the level of items. Hack Your Game Save 1. Even if theres no save editor, can you do something for the man, 4g? none of the hacks seem to work when selecting plugincontainer.exe, and I can't currently use speedhack to freeze the game and check if I actually got the right proccess. Auto Fight Bosses - Automatically nuke/fight bosses. (CAP)HACK-X (0-14) - Allocate R3 to hacks. and our A logs folder will also be created with the following files: Saving either file will automatically reload the settings in the configuration file. NGU Idle Guide - Google Docs For me it actally is PID 4552 - Open Processlist in CE and choose this Process but its ID is written in Hex, so 11C8 for me. This GUI can be free of charge and installed immediately during the Python set up. Save file editor? :: NGU IDLE Tho lun chung Saved me a few hours maxing the final things I was missing from this. EDIT: I simply didn't have the updated version. Hint: The game reuses the Adresses for new dropped items, so if you need ton change a lot, keep the values for later changes. topfind247.co NGU-IDLE. pls save file. Also has tagging calculations as well. As long as the original credit remains, do what you want. I haven't heard about hacking program dedicated to NGU though wernercd 2 yr. ago Just create two items having the needed ID and level and then merge them toghether and throw em away. thanks alot man! * Progress Bars everywhere! Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7. The Sims 4 Deluxe Release Save File Overview Many of fresh gamers discover very difficult to full game quests of The Sims. System requirements I looked contentwise t Sims 4 and there had been absolutely nothing at all generally there for me. Plitch, but honestly it will ruin your experience. following your steps im easily able to do all the hax. Target Zone - The target zone to snipe/do combat in. To give you an idea, with rad-lands set and a heavy exp investment towards resource 3, I am only at 55 E9 resource 3. For all the fans of making numbers go up. (CAP)ALLHACK - Adds every hack from 0 to 14 as a priority, (CAP)WISH-X (0-X) - Allocate R3 to wishes. Maybe even more! Whenever I start NGU Idle the autosave often fails to load or sometimes says No file not found, Are you a new player, something similar or dates a few days back. by Megasder Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:36 am, Post There is usually a link to my twine in my signature bank that shows a few households. Ngu Idle Save File Editor - operfstealth Obviously 4G for making NGU Idle. Does nothing if Lazy Floor Shifter is on. Have one loudout focused on speed/bars to fill up as fast as possible, and another loadout focused on power to take advantage of it, and swap over with one click as soon as you're full. Boom. What happened to that sweet, sweet automation?! I would including to perform on my desktop while Im at house, but also play the game while Im somewhere else with my laptop computer. It enables you to modify, operate, and debug Python programs in a easy GUI atmosphere. by Chiados Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:48 am, Post Use one, having a short timer for inreasion and stop training the value to fix the number. NGU Idle Save Original Title: NGU Idle save Uploaded by Cameron Mozee-Baum Description: A saved game on NGU idle. CE will tell you what you found. GitHub - BodrickLight/ngu-decoder I've lost my last save file for no reason at all twice now, so i've decided to make this forum for all the people that have lost their NGU save files. Youve completed your Kartridge quest! When applied to non-cap priorities, it will limit to % of idle resource. NGU Idle [Steam] - FearLess Cheat Engine You can start the manager by selecting Document New File: This opens up a screen where you can type your program code: Before running your program code, you will require to conserve it in a file ( Document Save ). Will use the custom caps set by the user in the spend exp page. I don't condone it, but you could probably just use cheat engine and edit some of your stuff. X is the wish slot you wish to allocate to. Ngu Idle Save Editor - phaceto The doge guy made me remember Something (heh, unintentional pun) that might work. Pressing the F3 button will dump a NGU save file as well as a ngusav.es JSON file in the folder on desktop, which can be loaded into Gear Optimizer. 4G already did something for him and the many others that lost their save, he implemented a save button that gives you a file you can store on your computer or somewhere else so that when the auto save and/or the online save fails we don't lose that much. It's gotta exist somewhere. CE : 6.8.3, w7 family edition, when trying to activate scripts only "enable mono" works, the other scripts are not activable. Monitor Money Pit/Daily Spin/Yggdrasil Results, If this option is enabled, when major quests are available they will be accepted and automation will manually farm the items from the appropriate zone. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Save Data. CAPTM - Calculate a cap for magic time machine and attempt to BB it. CAPBT-X (0-11) - Calculate a cap for basic training, CAPAUG-X (0-13) - Calculate a cap for augments and attempt to BB it, CAPWISH-X (0-X) - Allocate energy to wishes. I've tried Cheat engine and neither 4 bytes or 8 bytes work for either raw EXP number , or gain per bar etc. After that, look in the "Hacks" section to see what you need to search for. If set to idle, will just idle the zone. NGU Wish Speed Cap Calc by FD5~ - Tells you how much resources you need to speed-cap a specific wish, assuming constant resource values or ratios. by Zanto Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:54 pm, Post Time can be defined as a simple number (ex: 86400) or as a JSON object: Priorities can be modified with an optional percentage cap by adding a : and a percent. Wishes will follow the priority set in the WishPriorities setting and then work through cheapest wishes, Magic rituals will be capped from highest to lowest, with rituals taking more than 1 hour skipped, Remaining magic will be allocated to NGU-1 (NGU Exp), CAPNGU-X (0-6) - Use the cap button for the NGU, CAPALLNGU - Use the cap button for every NGU starting from 0, CAPWAN - Use the cap button for wandoos magic. More complex rebirth breakpoints can be done as follows: The following example will rebirth when your number is 10x your previous number: The following example will rebirth when you can kill 5 more bosses than your last rebirth: Additionally, you may specify challenges to rebirth into. It has to. It might happen if Vapor is installed in Program Files maybe In that situation I would shift Steam installation somewhere else or try out to operate the game as owner simply to see if it can make any difference. The infinitive EXP cheat gives you 276447231 EXP. If you already have your game saves extracted, there are a ton of hex editors for other platforms. Combat Enabled - Turns on auto combat to go to target zone and kill stuff. CAPWAN - Calculate a cap for wandoos energy. I toy'd with it a little more but rolled back any changes along those lines I did. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Most Values are 4B or 8B but some will be Float or even Double. * An RPG and inventory system! The save data appears to be base64 encoded, and consists of an 84-character alphabet with a frequency distribution clumped in 4 regions that are roughly equidistributed on a range from 0-255. The pitspin.log file will contain the results of each automatic money pit, daily spin, and yggdrasil harvest and will persist across sessions. Trimps Save Editor. Try a hard change for each one (but not that much to avoid exploits) and look what happens ingame. Register or sign in to start receiving activity updates from around Kongregate! Press J to jump to the feed. Gameplay video. Learn more. I spent most of my AP on a loadout slot only to find out that buying one on its own is essentially useless. 4. > *Originally posted by **[amlitintwin12345](/forums/984525/topics/1864979?page=1#13252020)**:* Some geospatial data on this internet site is supplied by geonames.org. Still, they should do it if they want to, if they want to ruin the fun of the game so be it. Im only a week or so in, so I was to shortcut my way to where I was by editing a new save game (the text file on my PC). Added support for a STBL file so that STBL IDs will display the text message in the data info and the shrub. For the default stats used see here. which proccess should I be using on firefox? cant you takeover your kong save to steam? didn't really do it for credit anyway, just for ease of access. UPLOAD FILE Drop files here to upload *.rsv (Rags Player 2.4) 3/24/2018 Plus an improved Unity3D Save Editor Features: variables (money, items, stats) What does this mean for me? This is not a flash game, it is a Unity web game, so you want to attach to the ID associated with the chrome tab. You defeated it. It works now, thank you. Click the button downstairs and become a god in all your games Learn more about the MegaTrainer.To gain access to all cheats you need to acquire a premium membership. Allocation Profile - Allows you to quickly switch allocation profiles. NGU IDLE Cheats and Trainers for PC - WeMod I am using CE and the second scan (for exp as an example) picks up nothing. Save JSON . sign in Examples could be your amount of money, skill levels, etc. but that's the point of the game. was wondering what to use to edit the save file, if that is possible. In Home windows 8, you can operate it by typing IDLE from the Start menu. SAVE-EDITOR.com Use this platform to discuss positive and negative aspects of the game. A far as I know most in-game variables, like stats and exp, can be edited via cheat engine, but I am not sure if for example wandoos booting time will also be that easy to edit. Additional Info This is not a flash game, it is a Unity web game, so you want to attach to the ID associated with . Any priority that has -X after it is 0 indexed. You signed in with another tab or window. I get wanting to advance when in a lull (starting EVIL mode, for ex.) Make sure that the document has the.py expansion: To operate your program code, click Work Run Component (or push N5 ): The outcome will become published in the IDLE shell windowpane: Observe how the result of our plan was shown after the RESTART collection. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The following files are of interest: A profiles folder will be created with the following files: More profiles can be added to this folder at your discretion. This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository. This is a bit more difficult but works as well. It's gonna be pretty much a cheat file. Import Save Into Editor Export Save From Editor. NGUInjector is an automation platform for the steam version of NGU Idle. Learn more about WeMod. by Chiados Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:30 am, Post Boss 10 is uh. Run the evolvesaveeditor.py script in your favorite command line and pass in the path to the save file, like so: python .\evolvesaveeditor.py "c:\path\to\save\file.txt" Open the save file on your local machine and copy the contents. Do not download the source code archive, instead download the zip file with the release version in the name (3.0.0.zip for example). More information can be found on the wiki. > *Originally posted by **[austinray](/forums/984525/topics/1864979?page=1#13276728)**:* Once began, it will screen some useful info about the Python version and the operating program: You can create your code after the prompt and it will be executed when you press Enter: Although the shell window will be useful for carrying out one-line instructions, you will not really make use of it to create full-fledged programs. Titan 8 Preset Titan 11 Preset Reset Item Data-+ Highest zone: Tutorial . mattgiltaji/evolvesaveeditor: a save editor for the game "Evolve" - GitHub Master Switch - If turned off, will disable all automation. I need a helping hand to get a save editor or an export save - reddit The latest release can be found here. Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL. Recommended Maptroid 96 142K Exploration Puzzle-Skill Maze Gragyriss, Captor of Princesses 96 904K Mythological Mouse Only HTML Unpuzzle 2 97 419K Brain Teaser Puzzle Minimalism UnpuzzleX 97 143K Minimalism Mouse Only HTML The Final Earth 2 97 493K City Building Science Fiction Plactions 96 46K Puzzle Block