Welcome to Anutta Poodles. Darling Female Pedigree Poodle Needs Loving Home, AKC German shepherd puppies ready on Jan 25. Our beautiful in I have a stunning F1b Goldendoodle Puppy she is a Red Parti Color. He was born on USA Local Ads by Owners and Breeders . USA MOUNTAIN HOME, AR, US, in They will be large dogs. Sired by: Lowry's Backdraft Bandit is a heavily spotted white two-year-old AKC Registered Boxer Boy who behaves like he is still 4 months old (well, except that he is fully house-trained). FONTANA, CA, US. USA They are vet checked in Hello, All our pets have dog beds, lots of toys and lots of room to play. adopt@rescuek911.com. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. Beautiful, social, smart, playful and loving. PHILIP, SD, US. We're a Ukrainian family who loves the breed and wants others to experience just how lovable these companions truly are! She is so adorable! marshallcoaco@gmail.com, Shelby Humane Society Contact me for Litters and Stud Fees. Mountain Brook, AL We have a few Huskies looking for a new home. Trussville, AL Im Karie the owner of The Paw Palace here in Tucson, AZ. Should be ready to go in late Feb/early March, 2023. USA He is ckc registered, pad training,vet checked. Search results for: Poodle (Miniature) puppies and dogs for sale near Gulf Shores, Alabama, USA area on Puppyfinder.com Poodle (Miniature) Puppies for Sale near Gulf Shores, Alabama, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder.com Bessemer, AL WEST PLAINS, MO, US. We hope that we can provide you with the perfect addition for your family. in Ours are in Beautiful AKC Champion Bloodline, social, playful and Loving. Uptown Puppies 2022 Terms of Use Privacy Policy By Klicker. Breeding rights. Vet checked, shots, beautiful all black or all brown rare color. by: Wendor-I-CeeDouble-Trouble & But he doesnt hate them. Also, be sure to check the Poodle (Toy) Dog Breeder listings in our Dog Breeder Directory, which feature upcoming dog litter announcements and current puppies for sale for that dog breeder. USA Poodles are actually part of a group of formal dog breeds. USA I do love and enjoy the outdoors. We are really proud of the amazing puppies we sell to all of our costumer. (251) 626-5248, Sweet Country Shepherds 750$ re.. AKC Registered. We strive to produce healthy quality puppies for families! 3 months. Leash/crate trained. Gorgeous imported dogs. Hes about 60 pounds and is beautiful. Health tested poodles and and mini doodles. a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Keep Checking Back For New Alabama, AL Breeders and Rescue Listings. USA Pell City, AL 35128 Boaz, AL 35957 friendsofmarshallcountyanimals@gmail.com, Lake Martin Animal Shelter We OFA health certify all our parent dogs to ensure you Miniature Australian Shepherd Dog Breeder, in -. We are a small, home-raised puppy, three generation owned business. 33826 Here at Kincaids K9s, we are a family operation. Poodle (Standard) PUPPY FOR SALE ADN-564099 - Tri Merle Poodle Female, AKC Standard Parti Poodle puppies in Coden Al. PeaceLoveDogPawsRescue@gmail.com, Cahaba Mountain Brook Animal Clinic Adoptions Contact Us Better yet, see us in person! USA Most of our four-legged children go into the service field. CH. Sire is 98 lbs., 30' withers and dam is 68.. We have a standard poodle male 2 years old under AKC. (256) 234-5533 Parents on site. Cranebrook, NSW, AU, Lithuania Come up to date on vaccines and dewormer. (256) 357-0101 Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple ADN-553988. Hypoallergenic and non sheding.. AKC German shepherd puppy female black Born Dec 14, 2022. We only work with Poodle breeders who pass our 47 breeder standards. We are a small family owned dog breeder in Northern Wisconsin. Poodles come at different prices. Raised in our home using Polished Puppy Program. SAN FRANCISCO, CA, US. USA Will travel. SAFFORD, AZ, US. Stud on-site Serious inquiries only. Precious Royal Standard Poodles born 12/29/22. USA ", Are you looking for an adorable, loyal and gentle companion to add to your household? If so, you should consider owning a lovable toy poodle. Not only are these tiny dogs cute and cuddly, they are also intelligent, easy to train and do not shed. Marilynns Little Red Toy Poodles is the preeminent poodle breeder in the United States. Located in Wadley, Alabama, we specialize in breeding the most charismatic Toy Poodles in the country. As an active member of the American Kennel Club, we have helped numerous homes feel whole after they have added a delightful Toy Poodle, or one of our Poodle puppies to their home. Click to browse available Poodle puppies from 5 Star Breeders. This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. Black with parti and phantom parents. Located in foley Alabama. ADN-541715. USA Adorable Toy and Miniature Poodle Puppies, Poodle (Miniature) Litter of Puppies for Sale near Nevada, LAS VEGAS, USA. his hair is curly and heavenly soft. They were born December 26th 2022 will be ready for new USA This Premium Listing has a high priority placement,appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads. Full registrable Red Toy Poodle puppies. They are highly intelligent and their origins belong to both Germany and France. . USA Born January 10, 2023. We are a small in home family breeder located in Michigan. Sire: (Miniature Poodle, 14lbs.) in WEST POINT, VA, US. Huckleberry Benjamin Franklin bbar@rescueteam.com, Crossing Paths Animal Rescue We are a family-owned business that strives to create a loving, comfortable, and healthy environment for our puppies! About the parents: Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via We really care about puppies and their well being, so it is of the utmost importance that anyone who wants to be connected to us is screened under strict rules - and then they have to take our Breeder Pledge. USA Call xxx-xxx-xxxx.View Detail, 9 week old loving male brown in color mom and dad on site pis availableView Detail, Phanom black toy poodle Puppys six weeks old my contact info xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx are xxx-xxx-xxxxView Detail, I have one brown male. Sire miniature red poodle 12 lbs. You cant beat that combo! Poodle (Miniature) Puppies for Sale near Athens, Alabama, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder.com USA Canada United Kingdom Australia Worldwide Europe Albania Andorra Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Denmark Estonia Faroe Islands Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Poodle Puppies for sale in Alabama from top breeders and individuals. Contact us for more information. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Located in Anniston, Alabama 36207 Cute, cuddly and absolutely a sweetheart of a darling. USA Only REAL Puppies! We pour our hearts into this and really do love our puppies! HARTMAN, AR, US, in P.O. We are a collective bunch of local breeders bring many families healthy and happy puppies! ANNIE 205-967-6759 By: USA in USA Adorable Toy and Miniature Poodle Pups, Poodle (Toy) Litter of Puppies for Sale near Indiana, WARSAW, USA. AUBURN, ME, US. Tribute, Lowrys High Cotton Sired By: (205) 625-6026 Plus, who doesn't love a well-coiffed, fluffy friend to snuggle with? Has been around livestock, but shouldn’t be around goats or sheep. Ashland, AL 36251 Cold nose, warm heart. Browse search results for poodle puppy Pets and Animals for sale in Alabama. As a result, they are bigger, healthier, and less expensive than those from in We love dogs and love finding great homes for our sweet pups. Litter is registered AKC. My vet said,Chloe' is the most beautiful, wolf decendent, he's ever seen. IRVINGTON, KY, US. Contact Professional Poodle Breeders, Lowry Toy Poodles, for Ice White and Red Toy and Teacup Poodle Puppies for Sale from Alabama. February 2023 Age : Puppy Sex : Male + Female Location : 387 County Road 462, Clanton, Alabama, USA Available on Valentines Day! randolphanimal@centurytel.net, Second Chance Shelter ADN-546428. Whether you have a Poodle adult or a cute little puppy, keeping them well-groomed is an important part of their care. We specialize exclusively in Purebred hand raised adorable tiny Toy poodles. Daphne, AL The Poodle is available in Toy size, Miniature size and large, regal, Standard size. banimalshelter@yahoo.com, Rescued Pets GULF SHORES, AL, USA. info@shelbyhumane.org, Peace Love & Dog Paws Rescue, Inc. Poodle (Miniature) Puppies for Sale near Mobile, Alabama, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder.com USA USA Canada United Kingdom Australia Worldwide Europe Albania Andorra Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Denmark Estonia Faroe Islands Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland PO Box 458 . The Toy and Mini Poodle puppies at Premier Pups are raised in a warm and loving environment by dedicated Puppy Agents. 256 Oak Road Sassy Bonnie, Wildwoods Back in Black Energy Level: Energetic; Poodles are enthusiastic walkers, runners, and swimmers. Alabama. USA In addition to toy teacup poodles we breed Paris Poodles, and all of our puppies come at reasonable prices. Elegant but goofy, proud but friendly, and refined but playful, Poodles seem to have it allincluding an allergy-friendly coat! jono@gate.net, Dekalb County Animal Adoption Center They love color TV and air conditioning. Sheba is a love machine, she is so great. TAMPA, FL, US. USA https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6728735589t_1l_dogs_in_millbrook_al/?1675787263, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6732780037t_1l_dogs_in_clanton_al/?1677012619, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6732811549t_1l_dogs_in_clanton_al/?1675870125, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6714106816t_1l_dogs_in_clanton_al/?1675623035, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6714106826t_1l_dogs_in_clanton_al/?1675623036, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6371042033t_1l_dogs_in_columbiana_al/?1672975510, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6632323315t_1l_dogs_in_fultondale_al/?1673069907, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6632319537t_1l_dogs_in_fultondale_al/?1673069413, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/303776t/1673641322/hypoallergenic-goldendoodle.jpg. Good with other dogs and cats. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! CHANTILLY, VA, US. We love our puppies! Camp Hill, AL 36850 Opelika, AL WARSAW, IN, US, Many years experience in breeding poodles. They are the most adorable and sweetest babies and all they are waiting on is you! Madison, AL They make excellent service and therapy dogs. USA Our reviews reveal all! Tags: Poodle puppies toy poodle puppies for sale toy puppies poodle puppies for sale Indiana. The Poodle is available in Toy size, Miniature size and large, regal, Standard size. Call Joanne: (256) 624-6464 | E-Mail: Jehlowry@aol.com, Slimline's XXS Edition By 2ndchanceshelter2008@gmail.com, Must Love Paws Rescue Fairhope, AL Copyright 2010 marilynnslittleredtoypoodels. Parents on site. We are Educated breeders that are Licensed and inspected by the in Elegant and fancy, highly trainable, playful, exceedingly clever, loyal, and affectionate beyond measure, the Mini /Toy Poodle is among the top 5 most popular breeds in the world and its easy to understand why. Puppies born January 2 .. Loving 5 month old pedigree female apricot poodle needs a loving home. Two apricot males and two black female toy poodle puppies, born March 10th. Ple.. Age approate shots and De-wormed. Birmingham, AL 35243 I've had the opportunity to not only work with the puppies I in DENTON, TX, US. We are a small, family breeder who takes great pride in raising happy, healthy puppies. Puppy has an umbilical hernia, it is and easy surgical correction. USA USA You wont need to wait for long, before a Poodle puppy will be yours! We are a small home based kennel where all of our dogs are family. 104 Animal Shelter Road, 3 months. MARILYNN WILKINS is a poodle breeder located in Wadley Alabama specailizing in the breedings of toy poodles . E-Mail: Jehlowry@aol.com. Gender: Female. Our breeders are true dog lovers and professionals of the highest standards. Great with kids and other animals. Born into a happy loving environment, needing a similar forever home.View Detail. We socialize our puppies daily beginning from a young age and ALL of our puppies go home with in (256) 200-0512, Pattis Dachshund Farm ALGOOD, TN, US, Home raised puppies in the house and back yard, in Beautiful F1 sweet boy needs a furever home and family. Pelham, AL Mom is 34 pounds. USA CLUTE, TX, US, in Breeder: Jacob & Sharon Horst. Titled Parents Our Poodles are all show dogs. Hypoallergenic and non sheding, make very good service and therapy dogs.View Detail, Please check out Rose Lane Doodles on Facebook. I send you home with a free vet physical, viral/bacterial warranty, and a hereditary/congenital in USA Ads 1 - 8 of 19,715 . They have parti and phantom in them. BURTON, MI, US. Not fixed. USA My name is Jayme Brice and my wonderful husband is Jay Brice. Birmingham, AL 35243 They are well socialized and cared for. in Seattle, WA 98121, USA. USA All rights reserved. The Perfect Mini Poodle Puppy Is Waiting Adorable Purebred & Mixed Puppies. Box 304 Browse Poodle puppies for sale from 5 Star Breeders with Uptown Puppies. . We raise our puppies with Puppy Culture and provide one month free health insurance. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. . We've been breeding and selling dogs for over a decade, including Shih Tzus, Cotons, Lhasas, Bichons and Toy Poodles. MAHWAH, NJ, US. Although they differ in size, one thing is for sure: they are glamorous companion pets. Poodle Puppies Pictures and Reviews near Mobile, Poodle Puppies For Sale near Mobile Alabama, Poodle Puppies For Sale near Prichard Alabama, Poodle Puppies For Sale near Chickasaw Alabama, Poodle Puppies For Sale near Spanish Fort Alabama, Poodle Puppies For Sale near Saraland Alabama, Poodle Puppies For Sale near Daphne Alabama, Poodle Puppies For Sale near Tillmans Corner Alabama, Poodle Puppies For Sale near Satsuma Alabama, Poodle Puppies For Sale near Theodore Alabama, Poodle Puppies For Sale near Semmes Alabama, Poodle Puppies For Sale near Fairhope Alabama, Poodle Puppies For Sale near Bay Minette Alabama, Poodle Puppies For Sale near Robertsdale Alabama, Poodle Puppies For Sale near Foley Alabama, Poodle Puppies For Sale near Moss Point Mississippi. Cost $150-250 to correct if USA (334) 889-9024, Dream Puppys Filter Dog Ads Search. DANVILLE, VA, US. PetzLover helps you to find your lovable pets to your home. Homewood, AL ron@fcdf.org, Animal Adoption Center of Blount County AKC toy poodles since 1989 Please call Denise at xxx-xxx-xxxx for more information.Buy Now, Hello I have a6 month old standard poodle that needs a home to care for him. All of our dogs and puppies are well cared for and loved very much. in adoptions@hsprac.com, Randolph County Animal Shelter My lap warmer, and her personality is wonderful. My vet said,Chloe' is the most beautiful, wolf decendent, he's ever seen. GRAHAM, NC, US. We love each one of our dogs and they are our pets! Poodles are definitely one of the most intelligent breeds in the world, and can be trained to do just about anything. We make sure each one has the best life possible with lots of in information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. Born January 10, 2023. 1 to 12 of 21 filtered dog listings. They are cuddly and sweet pups who love running around, playing, making friends and are very enthusiastic learners. Petunia is a well socialized Miniature Poodle puppy with a bubbly spirit. Finding the perfect Poodle puppy has never been easier. Montgomery, AL They’re raised around children and other dogs in PLANO, TX, US, Boutique breeder of toy poodles & Doodles, in The Puppy Den 30500 Alabama Highway 181, Ste 241,Spanish Fort, Alabama 36527, United States (251) 626-5248 thepuppyden@gmail.com Open today 12:00 pm - 06:00 pm CLOSED MONDAYS AND TUESDAYS Get directions P. O. Athens, AL Puppies will be registered, up to date on vaccines, dewormings with a complete health record fro more 1 week ago on PuppyFinder $800 Win Great fit for a kind companion. $900. Non-sporting Mini Poodles are companion dogs that have a semi-hypoallergenic, wiry single coat of . 205 274 9971 We want to be part of the solution. Cleveland, AL 35049 164 County Road 383, Killen, AL 35645 Here, at Premier Pups, we work hand in hand with the nations most reputable breeders to offer small Poodle puppies for adoption in the Mobile, Alabama area. $1,500. Hello! We love our poodles they are taken care of in our home . - also known as: Toy Poodle. The Toy and Mini Poodle puppies at Premier Pups are raised in a warm and loving environment by dedicated Puppy Agents. Some of the Alabama Cities that we plan to include Puppies For Sale and Rescue Organizations are listed below. All puppies are raised in our home beside us to insure in