These can be great qualities in a fast-paced work environment. She lures men with her beauty and when they bite (figuratively speaking), she attacks. In practical terms, I saw a Medusa conjunct the Ascendant female lure men with her beauty and then demean and reject them for objectifying her. . At the very least, youre very competitive in whatever you choose to take on. Just choose your battles well. There are further detriments to any planet in association with Pluto (and to a lesser extent Mars), and there is decidedly a detriment to being the opposite gender to ones archetypal expressions. Mars in soft aspect (trine, sextile, semi-sextile) with Ascendant in Synastry Chart. You made my day! I hope I can do this when I tell you about my own life. Youre your own boss. I have a cap stellium in my 5th house and a cancer venus so I could never lure men the way you describe but if I didnt have a cap stellium and a cancer venus who craves real love I could maybe act on my feelings. I suppose some dont. Entertaining read for new and experienced astrologers alike. Not keeping your head down. This makes his effects not only subversive but also enigmatic. Fighting your way through life. Self-direction. Since the most important planets in synastry are the Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars - Pluto is a planet that is overlooked when it comes to love relationships, and wrongfully so. I see Nymphe as a super sexual thing. Mars Aspects. The anxiety must be addressed rather than simply being pandered to, at the same time a trusting connection with the world must be carefully nurtured. This article is included in the Planet Combinations astrology eBook. Its very hard for you to find balance. *Sigh* It does not get much worse than this. ", Hard Times The Astrology of Charles Dickens, When Love is Not Enough: Venus-Pluto in the Male Chart, Chiron in Aries through the houses (part 1), Chiron in Aries through the houses (part 2), Chiron in Pisces through the houses: Part 2. Any Mars aspect to the Ascendant means that these qualities show themselves, for better or worse, in your outer mask. She is the youngest of my 5 children, the most spoiled. But when Mars in this sign is used well, your Mars in Scorpio partner is irresistable- and well worth the effort- if you are so inclined.When Mars in Scorpio is balanced, the urge to control is tempered to commitment- and with that comes a life long loyalty. Lilith Synastry - A Complete Guide To Lilith Synastry 2023 - Cosmic Deity What does Nymphe conjunct the IC represent? These qualities can make it difficult for you to work with others, especially in environments where you tend to get angry. Entrepreneurs. MoonsEye Astrology Sun conjunct Lilith synastry If Juno in synastry is conjunct an important point, such as the ascendant, . Mars Conjunct Ascendant. Mars aspecting your Ascendant can make you more of a leader, more energetic, and more blunt, but it can also make you appear aggressive or angry. Balbastre (12895) (ball buster) Conjunct the Ascendant "The only way for a woman, as for a man, to find herself, to know herself as a person, is by creative work of her own. Written in short, fragmented sentences, this post embraces a loose, brainstorm-style of writing. I would need to do a single question chart for you, my Friend. Standing up for yourself. You display your enthusiasm and courage openly. Click here to get the 1st 3 minutes of your reading free. Hard. Indeed, the Ascendant person certainly gets an energy boost from the Mars person! mars conjunct ic would be very similar to moon conjunct mars because Vertex Sextile Mars. Medusa, in the myth, turns the amorous gentleman to stone. Other aspects to the Ascendant will change and transmute these qualities a bit. No one is attached to your hip. Entering unknown territory. This is a courageous book that carries the reader into the heart of darkness. Red face. We've had a very potent sexual chemistry from the beginning. Remember that you can truly work through many of your Mars square Ascendant issues. Yes, it is to a large extent Mars on steroids, but this is only one half of the equation, because this is Mars underpinned by Plutonic force, and naturally, these combinatory pictures work both ways, so Mars influences Pluto too. Often their familiarity with the male dynamic will cause them to be one of the boys, and they will be assertive, confident, and comfortable with moving into male spaces in a way that makes other women, and often men, uncomfortable. But what she will find is that Pluto masks the good in people as much as it magnifies the bad. Mars aspects to the Ascendant indicate how much of your Mars sign other people see in your outer personality. Simply Irresistible: Sexual Magnetism in the Birth Chart When the world pushes back, though, you feel you must be defensive and prevent things from happening to you. I am sorry Janay! What are the traits of a person with Mars trine Ascendant? The Mars person may try to take charge of the relationship, which can irritate the Ascendant person. Cross. People like your no-nonsense approach and find you very attractive. You want what you want and you think everyone should go after what he or she wants. It is as though they armour themselves with Mars on the outside while on the inside, Pluto holds sway, and they sense that were they to lose that outer confidence, then they would quickly spiral out of control and be annihilated. Typically, Mars opposition Ascendant is a difficult aspect because you feel like you justcant access your Mars qualities. This girl may not like men, in general, so watch out. This is what Mars is like! 2. Their Dangerous Side. While a fear of accidents might afflict both sexes without any distinction, can the sexual issues that Mars brings to the bedroom be equal in both men and women? You may relay on your partners to give you energy and drive, but you will come to learn that all of the motivation you need is already within you. Sometimes, you can even seem a bit aggressive or combative, especially when you first meet someone. You may be super sexual in a relationship and/or you are attracted to guys who are.Venus Retro makes it hard for you to trust when you are in love. Face Shape: round, square or oval. Shake em off! Best Marriage Aspects in Synastry [Everything You Need to Know] - Review42 Alone, Pluto is a subterranean force, but essentially, he is the principle of anxiety. take-charge attitude. "I want to welcome you to my website. The need for moist, feminine, soul force balance. This might therefore seem like an asset, but it only masks the underlying compulsion. Well, one would need to beware of the asteroid aspecting many parts of her charts and yours, so just take down the number(12595) and check out all your girls. Head first. Sexually, youre very energetic and outgoing. Thanks for sharing, E. I always wondered about that but no one but you had the guts to tell me! You can dress him up but you cant take him out. My medusa is opposed his MC and ballbustre square his MC . No holds barred. Along with Saturn in my 12th and Jupiter in my first, all conjunct my ascendant (Libra). Both of them are loaded with sexual power, so their interaction is often explosive. I have always tried to pinpoint the precise location of wherein my sense of primordial rage at mankind originates astrologically. The Ascendant person tends to put the Mars person first, but may be nervous to stand up for her rights in the relationship. You use your courageous dynamic energy to directly benefit others as an advocate and champion of different causes. 3. This question is still too complex to answer so I will answer the first part. And what of independence? The opposition is not a stressful aspect here. Mars falls into 12th house and Pluto in my first. You might be sexually expressive and very forward. The ability to go it alone. Rather than seeing the energy without look within. Having a trine between two planets in your birth chart indicates the most positive aspect of synastry. In fact, you don't fully understand people who hold themselves back and don't go after their heart's desires. Its as though your early caregivers expected you to be independent and rather assertive but to also appear to be very well-behaved, gracious and polite at the same time. Leaders. Provoking others. However, youare strong and wont back down if someone else challenges you. The ascendant has a distinct impact on the appearance, both physically and in the intangible. The Ascendant human being's impulses that are on a subconscious level are brought out by the Lilith human being in the outdoors or public areas. This article is included in the Planet Combinations astrology eBook. Mars Square Ascendant - Synastry, Transit, Composite Creating new paths. Its hard for you to find a middle ground with Mars square Ascendant, but a middle ground certainly exists! Sparks usually fly when they meet, and they might experience a shared animalistic urge to tear each other's clothes off. This aspect makes for an effortless charisma *Sigh* What a problem. Please note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our website and the services we offer. Learn how to speak your mind in a way that is both kind and compassionate. Mars trine, sextile or conjunct the ascendant is another, although less strong. So, these principles form the provenance of the Plutonic flavour where there is a combination with Mars. Nemesis is a hidden enemy, so much worse than an overt enemy. Entertaining read for new and experienced astrologers alike. We can thereby see quite easily how Pluto works on Mars, the anxiety about loss and ruin, about death and destruction is what fuels the infernal fires which in turn power Mars energies to reach stratospheric levels. You easily become a leader and rise to the challenge of . You have a lot of leadership qualities with Mars conjunct Ascendant. You can easily get yourself into trouble because youre so bold and straightforward, but you also care a lot about personal honor; others can clearly see this. Written in short, fragmented sentences, this article embraces phrases, concepts, imagery, and more to evoke meaning. Lashing out. Pamela Anderson 001, Nastassja Kinski 002, Marcia Cross 004, Jimmy Carter 013, Emperor Hirohito 014, Anthony Burgess 017, Jodie Foster 022, Billy Ray Cyrus 033, Jack Nicholson 033, Monica Seles 043, John Hurt 045, Christopher Reeve 047, Whoopi Goldberg 050, Fred Astaire 057, Jim Morrison 111, Kenny Chesney 117, Mike Pompeo 122, Sid Vicious 130, Deepak Chopra 136, Paul Ryan 239, Brigitte Bardot 243, Noel Tyl 246. Thus, life can become an exhausting series of battles against an almost existential sense of fear, of imminent danger, of situations and outcomes which might become calamities. Where do you think I can look in my natal chart that would give me clues on how to heal this pain/fear? Rugged bodies. The Mars sextile Ascendant aspect can help you learn how to consider the opinions of other people. Mars Trine Ascendant Natal and Transit - Astrology King Gruff. You dont need people to tell you what to do. In a natal chart, the Mars Jupiter trine indicates a resourceful personality, someone who is able to quickly achieve their goals. Beware of a girl who has this asteroid conjunct the Ascendant or North Node. Perhaps the insights about male sexuality are difficult but not threatening, as in the case of actress Julie Newmar who played the early role of Catwoman whose brother is gay. You must learn to communicate what you need (instead of ignoring it) in a way that is constructive and kind. The will to break through appearance-based stereotypes. You truly made my day, A! Understanding Relationship Karma: Mars in the Composite - Keen My girlfriend has Mars in Leo conjunct nymph in 7th house exact, my Apollo in exactly conjunct it. We dont really have a very easy means of describing this phenomenon in English, but the French do, they call it lappel du vide, the call of the void, and it is best understood as that strange sense one experiences standing next to a high drop, or the edge of the train platform, that one could just jump, and it would be terrible and final, even though one has no intention of doing so. Fire signs might be inclined to favor sports or exercise programs. Venus or Mars in the 1st and 7th houses also has play here. The woman's femininity is more pronounced, while the man has a gentle yet well-groomed appearance. Often there are hidden costs to a womans independence that a man would simply not have to consider. Sorry my answers are so long i love all your topics and they make me think and ponder over a lot of stuff you really rock Ami ! But make no mistake, this overt confidence and assurance is a reaction to difficult early home lessons, whether they be promulgated by Plutos subtlety, or his rapacious dimension. If you cant beat em, beat em. Confronted with anger. Both Mars and Pluto crave for each other. . I have seen this one in action and it is not pretty. This interpretation of Neptune in aspect to the Ascendant embraces a loose brainstorm-style of writing to explore astrological themes. Instead, embrace the confidence that comes with knowing that you also have the competence to accomplish and get what you want. Mars-ruled, the ascendant sign shows itself in both appearance and physical attitude. Your union is full of passion, and your intimate moment is fervent with desire. People will see you as dynamic and energetic. You can be direct and assertive with people while not seeming aggressive or pushy. You stand alone because you wont let anyone lean on you and you wont lean on anyone. No desire to sublimate your desire nature. Even when youre feeling down, you do your best to appear ultra-confident. Both planets conjunct my ascendant. You're urged to get things going, and that, in turn, can make you rush when you otherwise wouldn't. The urge to forge independent patterns. 2. When you try to assert yourself, you go overboard and can come off as nasty or crude. Vertex Sextile Jupiter Similarly, you cant hide your sexual feelings. My long term career path is to be a psychologist, therapist, astrologist, and creative writer. Her father may have been abusive. Thank you so much, Janay. Hooligans. Living alone. And it will make the Mars conjunct Ascendant person look like that even if it is a woman. Mars Trine Ascendant Natal. Brainstorm: Mars/Jupiter Astrology Aspects interprets astrology aspects between Mars and Jupiter. Lastly, keep in mind that you will express these Mars trine Ascendant qualitiesmore if this is theonly aspect to your Ascendant. Neal faces painful subjects unflinchingly, and yet never loses sight of the higher ground. This is a good time for meeting new people, taking risks, having sex, competitive sports, and doing business. Unlike other aspects to the Ascendant, Mars trine Ascendant gives you a lot of stamina over the long-haul. Sometimes, the Mars conjunct Ascendant person appears a bit like an Aries rising. Air signs need to use their mental energy. Being brusque to brush off the hangers-on. They can move too comfortably (although that is a rather ridiculous concept) in the male world. Saturn and Mars conjunct or aspecting - psychologically astrology And the irony here is that we should not say that the fix for this woman is the right sort of man, rather it is avoiding the wrong sort of man, who paradoxically feels right. The Mars person stimulates the Ascendant persons self-expression. Lilith Aspects in Synastry: To Sun, Moon, Venus and Mars You arent known for finesse, but you do have a strong magnetic quality with Mars conjunct Ascendant. You get to the point soften the blow! 5 Key Things to Know about Moon Conjunct Mars in Synastry Gangsters. Chiron conjunct Pluto in 5th house Leo.Jupiter conjunct Saturn in 1st house . Are you and your love interest meant to be? Crude and nonsensical. Yet, telling others to hurry or criticizing them won't necessarily make things happen any faster. From: Venice, California, US. You come off as independent and self-assured. xx. Entertaining read for new and experienced astrologers alike. The "Plutonian", inclined to noticeable self-expression, feels a psychological advantage over the "Lunar", which causes the latter to be hypersensitive, irritable in behavior, and inconsistent in desires. Discover the key to your unique life path & personality. The charts are a great tool but Jesus is everything! Now , he doesnt ever dare try acting funny with me . Aries ascendant, Martian dominated chart, Scorpio Mars and Pluto both in 8th house conjunct each other, along with Chiron in Scorpio 8th house conjunct Mars. Practicing your independence through speech and action is very important with this aspect. Mars and Ascendant aspects in the Birth Chart: How do you use your Mars and Ascendant aspects can be very beneficial or challenging, depending on whether it is a conjunction, trine, sextile, an opposition, or square. You're inclined to be more philosophical about how you approach what you do and how you do it. Mars aspecting your Ascendant can make you more of a leader, more energetic, and more blunt, but it can . The Mars conjunct ascendant aspect makes you very similar to an Aries rising, no matter your actual rising sign. This doubt extends to the bedroom as well, because the Mars-Pluto womans anxieties about sex make it very difficult for her to let go, in spite of her high libido. It is not therefore so simple as to say that the manifestation of Mars-Pluto is a problem. You can also be counted on to fight for what you believe in. This Mars trine Ascendant aspect is really easy and is simply a part of your personality. In such a relationship, various forms of resentment can emerge. In astrology, Mars dictates how combative . I would have to speculate here but were you sexualized as a child, B? And when these placements combine, they can give enormous drive to achieve ones ambitions, and manifest ones dreams. I was told I need to be fair and balanced in my articles i.e diss women as much as men. Moon-Mars, like Mars-Venus, is an iconic yin/yang combination or masculine/feminine. Entertaining read for new and experienced astrologers alike. Five Aspects in the Natal Chart of Women that Should Make Men BEWARE Red meat and red wine versus green tea and tofu. Muscularity. Nothings gonna stop you now. When you visit our website, it may store information through your browser from specific services, usually in form of cookies. Mars conjunct Moon is a highly sexual aspect in synastry. Medusa(149) Conjunct the Ascendant This article is included in the Angles: Ascendant, Descendant, Midheaven & IC Astrology eBook. Medusa is a great tease. Appearance And The Ascendant | ElsaElsa You have the opportunity, with Mars sextile Ascendant, to integrate your Martian qualities into your outer mask. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Unlike the conjunction, you arent necessarily aggressive with Mars trine Ascendant, unless you have other placements that indicate this. People in your life often want to challenge or oppose you. Letting down ones barriers and discovering that one does not automatically become a victim of something wicked or predatory may be liberating and transformative and ultimately life-changing, but it does take a different kind of confidence to take that leap of faith, and every sinew of this aspect rebels against it. You have a renewed sense of mission and direction. Thus, when your Mars makes an aspect to another persons Ascendant, a sexual attraction is indicated. Athletic bodies. You are strongly independent and will fight hard to be yourself and live on your terms. Ones Plutonic anxiety is about Mars themes and principles. With better job prospects, I can really have a better chance of getting a chart done by you even if I have to wait the earliest at mid spring 2019 because you are extremely amazing at doing them and you read a person to their core, honestly and with compassion. Trines are natural qualities, but they can betoo easy. I like my guitar teachers imitation of women before and after marriage. Obvious expressions of frustration. Currently you have JavaScript disabled. Brainstorm: Moon/Mars Astrology Aspects interprets astrology aspects between the Moon and Mars. You can work well alone and should be able to get along with a team. I really enjoyed the quality and insight. In synastry his nymphe conjunct her sun ? But the lessons of early life do not lend themselves to such expressions. Or at least, it does not divulge the key nuances which drive the behaviour. Here's What Your Rising Sign Says About Your Appearance, According To This is the aspect of a sex symbol. Acting independently. The spoils of war. Chirotic Journal Plunderers. Moon-Mars ( synastry ) - Moon-Mars ( synastry ) - Astrology Info rad 140 on trt reddit Gemini ascendant Scorpio: Enigmatic and magnetic, you disturb as much as you fascinate. Telling it like it is. You are likely to be competitive and combative with one another. The inner shadow self is thus revealed in such circumstances. That is to say, his independence is not indemnified. Leadership is a natural talent, but taking orders may sometimes be challenging. They often indicate a desire to sexually conquer/arouse one another. Whats wrong? The fire in your belly says not to conform. Pluto Aspects in Synastry: to Sun, Moon, Venus and Mars - Stars and Tarot The Ascendant is the mask we wear in society, but Mars is the sign of drive, authenticity, leadership, passion, and anger. They can be really fun aspects. A high degree of initiative and a sense of adventure means you are not afraid to make the first move and take risks. April 19, 2021. I have Mars Pluto conjunction in Scorpio. Dec 30, 2019. This aspect means that you have alot of energy. You appear angry and aggressive or bland. I do feel remorse full of regret of what I did to them (its not psychical abuse, more like me doing over-controlling and being toxic insecure person). . Although in the past I did hurt them unaware (despite they did hurt me). You tend to get excited about things very quickly, but you have trouble waiting for other people to catch up. Police. This is especially true in the case of the conjunction; the trine and sextile are much less combative. Not wanting clones. Moon Trine Mars Synastry - Life Long & Intensely Physical. You arent scared to see big projects through, especially if youre interested in what youre doing. As we shall see this is key. High self-esteem means your ego does not need approval, but it seems to come your way anyhow. You have a lot of energy that must go somewhere; releasing the pent up energy will tame your anger. Her worm of insecurity eventually corrupts him too. This is an excellent time to use your initiative and start new projects. You often want to be independent but dont know how to stop relying on your partners. Sisters and important femininity role models are part of the picture. This gives some relief as nothing you against you but in you. This is a trait that is simply natural for you. If they cooperate then it can give good . She looks like an angel yet so deceiving in many ways. Posts: 3788. But it works in the counter-dimension also. So natural that I never thought of it being one until just recently (Im 25 now). What does ballbustre conjunct ascendant in a mans natal chart mean ? Sometimes there are brothers who teach uncomfortable lessons about male energy and sexuality, or about male expectation. Competitive situations dont scare you and your energy tends to be long-lasting. Synastry- Mars sextile/trine Neptune- Compatible projections New Moon February 20, 2023 New Beginnings, Volodymyr Zelenskyy Horoscope Warrior Leader. Popularity: Venus, Mars And The Ascendant | ElsaElsa Tight orb shows the Mars person is sexually turned on by the Mercury person's voice and mind. I am seeing that 4 degrees counts though! I was definitely made to feel crazy in a way.. though I thought that was just me but I guess nothing is ever just you in a relationship hey? Sun conjunct Pluto: Minimalist or Megalomaniac. Written in short, fragmented sentences, this article embraces phrases, concepts, imagery, and more to evoke meaning. In part it is because the two signatures are rather sympatico; that is to say, Mars and Pluto have similar styles even though they have very different expressions. Pushy. Find your highest truth with the help of a gifted psychic reader. Hi Ami, what could Nymphe at 8 degrees Aries 4th house square North Node at 7 Capricorn 1st house signify? Thank You Jeremy This is probably one of the best interpretations of Mars /Pluto I have ever seen and I have been studying astrology since the 1970s. This is a high-energy transit that gives initiative and a sense of adventure. The Mars person energizes the Ascendant person, and helps them achieve their goals.