From hard pack to whoops, Small rollers to giant kickers, these shocks absorb it all! Electric Off-Road - Losi 1/6 Super Baja Rey Thread - [QUOTE=Steel_Rain;15189889] Originally Posted by Dave_S It's a touch smaller. 1 - 949 Designs Side x Side Spare Mounting Kit. Whether you are hitting the whoops, getting huge air, or just wide open, the 4mm chassis just keeps asking for more! Key Features Officially Licensed Method Wheels and BFGoodrich Tires Officially Licensed Brenthel Trophy Truck Body Sign up now and stay up to date on the latest race-inspired Losi products, new releases, and discounts. Start Shopping The front suspension arms have been redesigned on the SBR 2.0 to accommodate the slider style front axles. The Losi Baja Rey Ford Raptor 1/10 RTR 4WD Brushless Desert Truck is an officially licensed rig that comes out of the box with a Spektrum 3800Kv brushless power system, a solid rear axle, independent front suspension, and roll cage with upright shocks, giving you the gear you need to tear across the desert. Matt B, October 7, 2006 Quickly and easily make battery changes without removing the body or wrestling with battery straps. Taking off the mud guards seems like a great idea until you have to clean in there. The brushless Spektrum Firma 4-Pole 750Kv 550 Motor will provide excellent power (50+ MPH) on 8S LiPo (not included). TLR shocks with machined aluminum, hard-anodized shock bodies and caps. The Super Baja Rey 2.0 rear suspension allows it to soak up massive whoops and bumps with the same realistic handling and movement of a full-scale desert truck. The Smart Battery voltage indicator drivers can easily find out the charge of their Smart battery with a quick glance and once the battery level gets low, Click here to learn more about the RC Club Membership. Continue to light up the night even after you've blown by the competition. 1-201-644-6229. To help withstand the trials and tribulations of off-road driving, the Super Baja Rey desert truck incorporates our innovative bottom-loading battery system, which allows you to change the batteries without removing the body. Curious on a solution to stop shock leakage? Losi Baja Rey "The Mini BOSS" Setup Testing Dual Rear Shocks - YouTube 0:00 / 2:30 SOUTHERN OREGON Losi Baja Rey "The Mini BOSS" Setup Testing Dual Rear Shocks 6,721 views Apr 1,. Contact Us - Slide the pins and bracket through the arms and diff case. Shop Now The 50 cSt steps between "cSt" rating are linear, where the 5 "WT" steps used in the "WT" rating are progressive compared to the real thickness of the oil. Copyright document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Website Acquisitions Inc. All rights reserved. Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. The SBR 2.0 comes equipped with functional dual spare tires. 2 - RC4WD Spare Tire Knock Off For Losi Baja Rey & Vaterra Ascender K10. The Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 is the ultimate desert truck with scale looks, insane speeds, performance and Spektrum Smart Officially Licensed Brenthel Trophy Truck Body The Full-Throttle Freedom of AVC Technology In The Box (1) 1/6 Super Baja Rey 2.0 4WD Brushless Desert Truck (1) Spektrum Firma ESC and Motor (1) Spektrum DX3 Radio System Whether you are hitting the whoops, getting huge air, or just wide open, the 4mm chassis just keeps asking for more! 07. The Smart Battery voltage indicator drivers can easily find out the charge of their Smart battery with a quick glance and once the battery level gets low, Bagikan: LOSI 1/10 4WD DESSERT TRUCK RTR KING SHOCKS FORD RAPTOR BAJA REY. I just disassembled and reassembled the front suspension again. The link to 1/6 Super Baja Rey 2.0 4WD Desert Truck Brushless RTR, King Shocks has been copied, 11.1V 5000mAh 3S 100C Smart Hardcase LiPo Battery: IC5, 11.1V 5000mAh 3S 50C Smart Hardcase LiPo Battery: IC5, 14.8V 5000mAh 4S 100C Smart Hardcase LiPo Battery: IC5, 14.8V 5000mAh 4S 50C Smart Hardcase LiPo Battery: IC5, Smart G2 Powerstage 6S Surface Bundle: 3S 5000mAh LiPo Battery (2) / S2200 G2 Charger, Smart G2 Powerstage 8S Surface Bundle: 4S 5000mAh LiPo Battery (2) / S2200 G2 Charger, Smart Powerstage 6S Surface Bundle: 5000mAh 3S LiPo Battery (2) / S2100 Charger, Smart Powerstage 8S Surface Bundle: 5000mAh 4S Lio Battery (2) / S2100 Charger. As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. home. Its NOT a race truck to be competing with normal 4wd sct. The best rc in the world is a losi . Search Search Ico. I understand that I added a bit of weight to the front end, but the shocks simply won't properly support the front end. You also get a molded interior that includes a driver and co-driver, both of which sport racing helmet and harness details. Also have to watch the corners. Retro style and RTR ease make the 1/16 scale Mini JRXT 2WD equally essential for Losi fans and anyone who enjoys min. JavaScript is disabled. New 17mm hex licensed Method Racing Bead Lock Wheels allow you to replace and update the tire or foam inserts without damage to the tire or wheel. Product Weight: 21.6 (9.8kg) without battery Product Width: 15.6 . Shock Oil, 6Pk, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 2oz. This also provides additional suspension tuning options. I did also get the Powerstroke spring assortment to let me perfect it. The SBR 2.0 comes equipped with functional dual spare tires. For added durability and performance it's integrated with a realistic roll cage made of super-tough composite material. JackSDT; Sep 3, 2020; Replies 8 Views 4K. When it came in, he immediately brought it over so we could get a closer look at it together and come up with ideas to improve it. Easily add the tire and get back to tackling the terrain. Blow out a tire out on the flats? The Spektrum DX3 radio system offers advanced features like AVC control, a 3-position throttle limiting switch and travel adjust. Discuss the Losi Super Baja Rey large 1/6th scale 4WD short course truck. I was planning to upgrade my DBXL-E with that. Be sure you are Signed In to your account to see the most accurate points you will earn on your purchase. The Losi Super Rock Rey comes equipped with a Spektrum Firma 1/6th 750kv 4-pole Brushless motor that will allow you to hurtle across the landscape at speeds of up to 50+ mph. (Smart ESC and Smart Battery required). King Shocks long Travel Coil-Over Oil filled shocks with bump stops can handle anything you throw at the SBR 2.0. i changed all the fluids and greased everything and i went with 200k front 500k center and 2mil on the rear (also did the traxxas screw mod to all 3 diffs) take your time doing the diffs correctly so they dont leak the fluids with the changes the truck comes off the line way faster and much more controllable with the avc off. New licensed bead-lock BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 tires! Ships from and sold by Horizon Hobby. $11.99. Best thing to do would be to take it off a jump and then let it roll to a stop to see where the suspension ends up. 30DN SDT - What shock oil do SBR guys run? It is integrated with the 4mm anodized aluminum chassis plate providing the ultimate protection for your truck and electronics. J. Nice to see someone likes it. put the shaft back in slowly and do up gently. Product Weight: 21.6 (9.8kg) without battery Product Width: 15.6" (396 mm) . 1 - Hot Racing Internal Spring 110mm Shocks (Pair) 1 - Losi Light Bar. You get the best of both worlds! Kept the motor though, it will do fine until I can get a 1/8"-to-5mm adapter for the pinion gear to use my preferred motor. Check out our products at a store near you. Menu Toggle navigation. The receiver's built-in AVC (Active Vehicle Control) traction control system works behind the scenes, making hundreds of throttle and steering adjustments per second, so more of the motor's power is translated into ballistic speed and acceleration instead of just flying dirt. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? 10132-14 Hyrax 2.2" G8 Rock . Would a softer spring and slightly higher weight oil improve the small jump performance? . New Brenthel Trophy Truck body modeled after their actual race truck. in Monster RCs, By 6 - Vanquish Method 101 2.2 Race Wheels Blue/Black Anodized. New 17mm hex licensed Method Racing Bead Lock Wheels allow you to replace and update the tire or foam inserts without damage to the tire or wheel. Spektrum 3800Kv Brushless Power System New Brenthel Trophy Truck body modeled after their actual race truck. Right this moment (brain not entirely working, yet, as I just woke up), I'm blanking whether I put 200K in the front & 500K in the center, or the other way around (at least I DO remember I put 2.5M in the rear)but, whichever I do, I can tell you or works great. Firma Smart ESCs do much more than regulate power. 2. . You can post now and register later. Not yet a Club Member? I noticed a bit sneaking into mine as well. Height: 279.4 mm. Full-time four-wheel drive provides amazing traction. Firma Smart ESCs give you an extra layer of confidence that your electronics are all operating at their best. The hood scoop and fender vents will provide an aggressive off-road look. Testing out some new tires and 45 weight shock oil. The Spektrum Firma SMART 160 Amp 8S ESC and 750kv Firma 1/6th 5687 brushless motor allow you to unlock blazing speeds. The brushless Spektrum Firma 4-Pole 750Kv 550 Motor will provide excellent power (50+ MPH) on 8S LiPo (not included). Taking the Super Rock Rey chassis, adding about an inch to the wheelbase and morphing it with the front end from the Super Baja Rey gets you the all new and improved Super Baja Rey 2.0! Quickly and easily make battery changes without removing the body or wrestling with battery straps. I know what I did though and that was use 30k Mugen Seiki diff oil in rear(50k center, 30k front). tangoman, 4 hours ago . 4.4 out of 5 stars 17. It doesn't get any more official! I'll still suggest: go drive it and report back! WORLDWIDE Shipping! Removed rear spare. Just to give you an idea of what I am finding works in the front: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheetsit?usp=sharing. This product is not available any longer. $22.99. Losi Baja Rey Shock Shaft Set & Hardware $16.99 https://www.amainhobbies.com/losi-baj. We expected that mind yougoing faster on 2s than the competition on 3s is obviously going to result in more amp draw. I took mine out to the desert the other night with a friend and between us we put 7 packs through the thing with zero issues. I found that by upping the shock oil, and adding slightly stiffer springs from GPM the body control vastly improves.Link to GPM Springs: https://ebay.us/RemmtRLink to Shock Oil:So in this video, we will go through how to tune the shocks and how to make the truck handle better. The reality is that the extra dampening goes a long way on this truck with all this weight hanging out past the rear axle. It is integrated with the 4mm anodized aluminum chassis plate providing the ultimate protection for your truck and electronics. 1-201-64-HOBBY. 1. Drivers stay in control with a DX3 transmitter, a Spektrum 6100AT AVC receiver with steering priority, and officially licensed Method Racing Beadlock Wheels and BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 tires. BFGoodrich is synonymous with Off-Road Racing. Coil-Over Oil Filled Long Travel Aluminum Body, Front, Long Travel Independent, Rear, 4-Link Solid Axle, Officially Licensed Method Wheels and BFGoodrich Tires, Officially Licensed Brenthel Trophy Truck Body, 50+ MPH Spektrum Firma 8s 1/6 750kv Brushless Motor, (1) 1/6 Super Baja Rey 2.0 4WD Brushless Desert Truck, (2) 3S or (2) 4S 5000mAh+ 50C+ LiPo Batteries with EC5 or IC5 connector, New Brenthel Body and Cage work with dual spare tires, New Front Suspension Arms and Slider Front driveshafts, King Coil-Over Oil Filled Shocks with new springs, Longer Rear Trailing arm with increased wheelbase, Updated HV capable S905 Lage Scale Steering Servo, New Front Bumper with realistic lower valance and Brenthel logo. They function like a virtual engineer inside your model, providing a direct path to the vital operating data you need to reach peak performance.