One that she was not always grateful for. There was others, others whom you may not expect, that get in a terrible situation. Legolas tightened his fingers about his bow and Aragorn pulled his blade from its sheath as they waited. Aragorn leapt slain horses and waded through bodies to come to his Steward's side, and Faramir looked up at him, and his eyes had gone blind to all save the horror of whatever had brought his men to their deaths. Pippin bowed. At that moment, as if in answer to his ragged cry, there was a flash of silver at the edge of the wood, and all stilled and turned, holding their breath collectively, as if they feared that to draw air would somehow cause the sight before them to dissipate. That grim thought only grew as the hours and then the day passed into night. Arwen looked at him as he scowled at her middle in deep concentration, brow furrowed and mouth pressed tight. He is going to Rivendell to research all there is to learn about Dol Guldur from Lord Elrond and his large library. Twitter. And herself. How did Thranduil receive those scars? Or will it all turn to dust in her hands again? Part 1 of Tolkien High School Fics. Some days it seemed he never spoke to a soul without some complaint or need, and she was always nearby to assist him or remind him that he was to keep his peace. The Avari -- the ancient elven race, ruled over the lands once man headed west. Aragorn is crowned and enjoying time with friends and family they prepare for the wedding. No matter the cost. But that begs several important questions, and it is my pleasure to dropkick some poor fictional schmucks into dealing with them. Set after the destruction of the Ring with heavy focus on the Woodland Realm. Please, you must kill me for this disservice. Because I would not have it," Legolas asked, lowering his brow. "I want to run away with you." This is the story of a young Avarian Woman -- decendent of the woodland thrown of Rhun, and how her life came to be after a war of elves and falling for the enemy.Prior to The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, before the battle of Gil-Galad. (A mild M-rating). Aragorn looked at Legolas in alarm, and then slowly kneeled with the soldier, taking his dirty face between both hands and tilting it up so that he could look him in the eye. Please consider turning it on! I am sure in coming months you will have many opportunities to feel him as he gallops inside me. A collection of short stories, mostly about Thranduil and Legolas facing every new day, fight and adventure under the canopy of their beloved forest with more or less grace. Set in TA 2950/51, not very important, just in case anybody was wondering. Aragorn watches him, holding him as close as he can. ", Aragorn gave Arwen's hand a squeeze and looked at her quickly. For a moment, a strange merge of past and present nearly dazed Aragorn as the memory of the fall of Boromir assaulted him and bled into this new sight of his brother, injured in much the same way. ellington reserve banana whiskey. Legolas sighed heavily, and his throat ached for her sorrow, and his stomach churned with anger at his inability to do anything to give her ease, and joy, and laughter again. "How are you?" No answer. Legolas is sent to Rivendell to take care if his problems, but falls in love with the future King of Gondor instead. I am fairly certain that I shall give birth to a foal, not a child. pairing: legolas x reader fandom: lotr ; the hobbit warnings: sex genre: smut ; fluff ; angst. Suddenly, his eyes snapped open and he stared, wide-eyed into Elessar's face. Any comments, recommendations, or missed edits i'd love to hear! Potter and Lord of the Rings Hermione/Siladhiel and Legolas. and this did not disappoint me. A New Age dawns for Gondor, but Faramir is still haunted by the past. ^^. She also gets to figure out what sort of elleth she is without a sword in her hand and what she actually wants out of life. The goblins have a long memory and hold a grudge against any Hobbits. I would not leave Aragorn. ", "But you will pay a price for staying," she observed. "I fear none lived save me. A retelling of the War of the Ring through the eyes of a newly emancipated prizefighter. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", The War of the Last Alliance destroyed his army and killed his father, but it made Thranduil King in Eryn Galen and afforded his people a thousand years of peace in which to forget their sorrows. "It hurts.". It also had a great Plot. It's unfair, as he tried so hardAll his life, he had one goal: to reclaim his father's affection that he had lost when Nana passed away, and he couldn't get it. Heaving a sign of frustration, he shook his head. Laying his own hand on Legolas' forehead, he was relieved that the fever wasn't highbut he feared that it would not remain low for long. Legolas screamed. Work Search: Mix of Movies and the Books (mainly movies though) 10th walker, Third Age, Harad. And since my other stories seem to always have plot that makes me toss and turn until I get it right, here I decided to forgo it - hope you'll enjoy the crazy smut fest. ", His silver eyes glinted, like a sword flashing in sunlight, every bit as sharp and poignant. Toggle Navigation. Their past deeds may come back to haunt or help them or their children as they look to reunite and return to the West. No products in the cart. In a feline form she can only communicate with the elf Legolas . Toggle Navigation. Where he met a man that was as smart as a whip and could be as cruel as one as well. Thranduil's dragon-fire wound pains him always. Silence reigned over the clearing for a moment, broken by a gasp of pain from the elf and a muttered apology from the ranger as the man probed the wound. For it was owyn's horse, and he had returned without her. ", "Nay, I will not make the journey. The spider let go of Legolas as it reared up in pain, before it could attack five other warriors had already come to their prince's aid by fighting it off and Verion had run over and gathered Legolas in his arms. Will she be able to change the future, that she once saw? Not my characters, not making any money, and love feedback! Cassiopeia, named after the stars, had been born with a gift. Published: June 9, 2022 Categorized as: weld county building permit cost . Perhaps he should have just drank. Home apostrophe skincare vs curology lord of the rings fanfiction legolas fever. Aragorn took the hand Faramir raised weakly with his own trembling hand, and clutched it tightly to his chest, and Faramir's skin burned with fever even as Aragorn's own eyes burned with tears of deepest fury for this needless slaughter. I found myself wondering how a Half-Orc Legolas would have ended in the Fellowship. The best of friends travel through the wonders of the desert, through peril and adventure. "Legolas" Faneth's voice sounded softly through the tent as she strove to wake him without disturbing Kirion and Maliel. "You already have paid it. Search for Faramir and owyn! Some days are worse than others. lord of the rings fanfiction legolas fever. marco dunand mercuria net worth; where did carter g woodson go to school; is sylvan learning worth the money. Aragorn jerked back and had the grace to look abashed, but Arwen gave him a rather sly smile, like a cat pleased after a thorough stretch, until she saw his face. Elrond is an imposing and impressive figure, someone Legolas is looking forward to meeting until it all goes wrong. She also gets to figure out what sort of elleth she is without a sword in her hand and what she actually wants out of life. When his arm and the cut on his temple were bound, he was put upon a horse with another rider and they set off at a more reckless speed than before. In a feline form she can only communicate with the elf Legolas - and tha Farren and her brother Aragorn have wandered Middle Earth for the best part of a century, however with the discovery of the One Ring Farren is thrown into an epic journe [A Wattpad FEATURED story!] This is my first fic yay! In some alternative universe of The Hobbit Thranduil's wife is still alive. She also gets to figure out what sort of elleth she is without a sword in her hand and what she actually wants out of life. A series dealing with what happens when the GDIME soulmate in question is a teenager VS a university graduate respectively. "You're of noble blood." Thorin hat Legolas etwas gestohlen, etwas fr den Elben wirklich Wichtiges, und dieser will es sich wiederholen.Dark!Thorin & Dark!Legolas. Slight AU, but no major canon changes. Home/rigmar karaoke collection 2021 cdg+mp3/ lord of the rings fanfiction legolas tortured. Do not read if you have a problem with Parent/Child incest. fiserv service executive salary. lord of the rings fanfiction legolas tortured. Author: lighthouse11. After the Ring is destroyed,Aragorn attempts to heal the Hobbits but will there be a dreadful price to pay? The Lord of the Rings - J. R. R. Tolkien; The Lord of the Rings - All Media Types; The Lord of the Rings (Movies) The Lord of the Rings RPF; TOLKIEN J. R. R. - Works & Related Fandoms; The Hobbit - J. R. R. Tolkien; Relationships: Elrohir/Legolas Greenleaf; Elladan/Erestor (Tolkien) Rose Cotton/Sam Gamgee; Aragorn | Estel/Arwen Undmiel eric emanuel shorts material lord of the rings fanfiction legolas tortured. Samantha has found herself in the world of her favorite movie, though she can't remember what happens next. The promise made before her birth was a constant shadow, always looming over her. "How many survived?" i feel like an outsider in my own home; olive garden rum punch recipe; feminist speeches transcripts; lord of the rings fanfiction legolas tortured 8 de junho de 20228 de junho de 2022. kenneth copeland ministries prayer line phone number . Confused, hurt, and in pain he wanders abou Y/n Blackblade. Close Menu. Begged to be with him again. dead from a broken heart, caused by me, cried King Thranduil looking down at the lifeless body of. In a freak accident, the young elf is trapped back in Middle Earth, alone. Grasping him about the ankle, he choked out to a bewildered Aragorn, "you must kill me! "So it seems that they are." Aragorn replied, gazing at the small white bellshaped flowers hanging in the bushes, spreading a strong sweet scent around them. getting disney plus on bush smart tv. Watch her smile, cry, be in love watch her die. After the Battle of the Five Armies, Legolas sets off on his own to find the Ranger known as 'Strider'. As the mists rose and the sky gave over to gray, Legolas motioned Aragorn and the rest of the company to halt, and he stared hard into the deceitful light, as if trying to make out what he saw. By - June 8, 2022. She gladly obeys, focusing her unconventional methods on Erebors two princes and their leader Thorin Oakenshield. Excuse me, Thorin, I dont mean to pry, but you do realize that Prince Legolas is still in that barrel with you.. Lothril returns with Legolas and Thranduil to the Woodland Realm and gets to see for the first time what life is like for Eldar nobility - which she is now in spades. Far from home and help, a young Aragorn must use all of his skill to get Legolas to Rivendell before it is too late.