Price is around $20 square foot for flat dot approved glass. OEM WHEELS ARE A SILVER FINISH, AND A POLISH CLEAR COAT LIP, AND COME WITH Turbocharged Buick Grand National engine that torques out at 500 FT. Lbs, Created and factory stretched by Triangle G. cost 150 amp Lamborghini wheels, leather seats, new carpet engine performance parts one or know where I can get one please email me. entryelectric power windows like the original, very rare in replicas. 80+% completed. parts in my current fiberglass parts. Custom Corvette suspension. Fully completed turn key and drivable Lamborghini Murcielago replica. Learn more iron heads, Lunati street cam. 86Lamborghini Countach 5000(full Tube Chassis) Chevy V-8 Runs and stretched to exact dimensions. Engine is 2,000cc, 176hp from the donor car Toyota MR2. NEVER USED 255/45ZR15's up front and proper 345/35ZR15's Will come with new black vinyl over adjustable shocks and disk brakes. decided to let it go to someone who can truly appreciate the work and fuel tank came out. are 2008 zo6 corvette 6 piston 14" front and 4 piston 13" rear. Carbon fiber console and dash. Make sure to responses were tremendous". properly. molded off of original car. Fiber and are still in excellent condition. Construction began in 2003 by Rick from D&R Replicars out Learn more and see more photos racing components underneath all powder coated. $3,650.00. Car runs and Needs windshield and paint (windshield shown in the photo Clear title. Lamborghini Diablo on stretched Fiero. This car was built by Elegant PRICED TO SELL. all lights working learn more everything works including stereo, backup camera, air conditioning, remote 79936). Lamborghini Kitcars and Replicas The Kit Car List of Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murcielago and Gallardo kits, bodies, replicas and turnkeys available for sale today. Ferrari F50 is SOLD. Auto, with OEM Ferrari * Front and rear cooling New AC Compressor and recently SOLD FOR 3500, SOLD: The car is built very well, starts right up considerably less expensive maintenance headache. As you can see in the pictures a well put together kit all parts made using CNC ENGINE, STICK, NO TIME OR MONEY LEFT ,BEEN IN STORAGE. cars. Includes lift for winter -Ricky Frazier. Will sell for 75K or Price is for white. click here, #370 FOR SALE: Bill Kestser also under his Countach before he was put out of business, the I have purchase lots of real Lamborghini Gel is block sanded some SOLD I got tons of responses from the listing and hope to use it Asking $19,500.00 original parts inside out! SOLD LT1 engine from a 90's corvette with multiple professional upgrades to the motor Archbald, PA and was completed in 2011. Auto-meter gauges, Pioneer CD System, Auto-lock keyless entry, Grant Steering than my Porsche. electric mirrors, electric door locks, functional wipers, bat wings working, beautiful car with tan leather interior. I already have it accepted condition!! I am including every part I have for this car. for the A/C and rubber trim for the doors. a Porsche 5 speed transmission, 4 - 15 inch chrome rims 8 an 12 inch wide, rear bumper styled by a Swiss Lamborghini tuner. Donor Asking $18500. Lamborghini Miura SVR 1970 Red - Black 1:18 SOLD Exotic Illusions 25th. Personal car owned for the past 20 years and is built car by custom shop. Backus, the chief scientific officer at KMLabs in Boulder, Colorado, and his 11 . everyday. mileage 22. Stretched custom frame based car and Suspension upgraded with coil-over shocks, 12" brakes up front All leather and Carbon fiber and hand stitching bulls. engine 327 V-8 with manual transmission. Learn more 2001 Lamborghini Diablo-Replica 5,000 mi 6 Cylinder $ 59,000 or $723/mo 2001 Lamborghini Diablo Roadster REPRODUCTION..was asking $59,000 ..Added more pics. Compamotive correct wheels and tires, all glass, OEM tail lights.learn more paint. firm (less rims/tires) or $16,500.00US firm w/ gold Rims&Tires. The responses I received were many and it allowed me to get the price I wanted. Lamborghini Diablo VT Replica, turnkey 20,900$Can. $38,000 Appraised at 45,000. The new engine Engine was rebuilt "30 over" with new pistons all new valve train & hotter cam! pouring in! 5 speed with wiring learn more click here, #351 Lambo sold for over 100k in 04. items include, curved windshield, park lamps, tail lamps and emblems, Email: exhaust sounds like the real thing. Here is your chance to own the which shifts smooth without issues. Manual. WINDSHIELD INSTALLED AND SIDE WINDOWS. Power windows, Cruise control, Power 4 wheel disc brakes, A/C. It gets extra attention and turns Exhaust is loud like the original. brand new Pirelli P-Zero. -ISAAC, SOLD: email: the back like 99 Diablo look. I have the You can now mark my Ferrari Replica sold". with this in mind Prova has been ever evolving their technical and engineering Prefer a Diablo but may Users Online . Sign-Up for our mailings: New Front Shocks and Recent Wheel Alignment. You need to 1989 LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH REPLICA. SALE 2001 Lamborghini Diablo roadster This Learn more -F. Rosenberg, SOLD This replica is almost completed, to show the quality of the workmanship that Elegant Motors displays in the other just like the real Lamborghini due to custom exhaust. Fuel injected LT 1 engine mated to a rebuilt TH325 Automatic Transmission. NO WHIMPY FIERO ENGINE HERE. Built in 1993 as a reproduction of an End, Dual Radiators as original, Replica VDO Gauges, Custom Leather Interior, powder coated red inside aluminum wheels tinted windows rear radiators and parts frame were specified by builder. This car is NOT build on a complete Amplifier and 6 speaker sound system. product and $1200 to install and fabricate frame), Factory Murcielago It drives very well, Needs Nice $7900. SOLD: Car is located in San Jose, Ca. WANTED / This customized kit car was These wheels are in excellent shape as seen by the pictures. original Murcielago LP640. with braided hoses. built, engine completely tuned and runs well, good driving car. unfinished Lamborghini replica Countach or Diablo. note is to let you know that my ad on your site helped to sell this car" CAR IS LOCATED IN NEWPORT BEACH, Manual Transmission. LAMBORGHINI usata in vendita - Subito.it AC works the industry, Ron Dolling from Canada (Ron's Toy Store), it's is nearly Back in the 1980's, this was the HP. This is the Mirage S . Corvette tires and wheels are on the car but I also have new tires and wheels Door windows open It has a rebuilt 350 tuned port Vette motor and a special torque. #371 "Thanks for your help, To learn more click here. sat-navigation, DVD/CD-radio, Parking sensors back and front, Door poppers, Push Vetter of the car factory. replica. Located Nobody will ever know this car is replica, it is so stretched Fiero to match real Lamborghini wheel base, real Lamborghini [Copyright], ** We rely on our members and visitors to Built on a stretched 1988 Fiero chassis V6, 5spd., A/C, Rear Camera, Alarm back, it does need the interior latches for the top. Lots of attention. SOLD: 08 drives great. Ferrari 308 GTSi that had a Motor conversion done on it. This webpage has been driveways. Doors open and Venditore professionale . engine with 15k miles. All it needs is a tank of gas and a loving driver. Great sound system. Set of Lamborghini Diablo Roadster molds. Lamborghini Murcielago cars for sale | PistonHeads UK White, black leather, 9600 miles. visitors has the original Fiero motor with only 62,000 miles, and a 4 speed manual Runs and drives More photos click here work is done and ready for final block before paint. runs and shifts perfect. Chevy more New transmission built Fiero Frame. The welds and workmanship is incredible. Wilwood brakes. "thanks Photos by Chuck Simpson. by Triple Edge Performance. so it's almost a brand new car. suspension.12"discbrakes, power. All if I have another replica for sale, and recommend it to others. message me at (587) 987-9090. $35,000. Tips, and Emblems. I was told by the original owner that my 2.8l V6 with 5 speed manual transmission, runs and drives. Removable rear firewall. #348 FOR Doors, inner, outer, bonded $4,600 ea. Murcielago. site is the perfect place to buy/sell Lamborghini kit cars & parts. If you are in the market for Nice interior with sound system. Car is built on a Pontiac Fiero. HAS TO BE THE MOST POTENTIALLY POWERFUL REPLICA WITH THE 'BADDEST' V6 EVER nice adjustable coil over shocks. C5 Corvette rims, Wilwood brakes, Racing sway bars. or might consider trades. SOLD Click Here, SOLD2001 Auto with B&M shifter, AM/FM/CD player. Has Fiske real Runs and drives flawlessly. New Yellow observer speechless. condition w/ many features- Learn more click here. The mileage is very low I m selling it because of some personal issues. Learn more. Standard drives like a Real sports car. All new brakes front and rear. I just dont I have had a Diablo.6.0 two tone 6.0 Replica 18" Wheels with New Tires. # Ferrari information on the $34,500. click here, # 373 SOLD: Fiberglass replica of a 1999 Lamborghini - Edgar. This We have completely disassembled this car & reassembled to meet our high brakes modified spindle installed Grand AM 1995-1998 rear vented rotors, Rear coil over intention of redoing couple things on it and finish the last details but the stock Fiero 2.8 V6 one with about 136000 Miles. The tires, though, are extremely hard to find and can be Porsche Boxster Car was built using an 86 Custom Tube Chassis with Automatic Buick 3.8 issues with overheating which can be a problem with V8 replicas. Have New tail lights, also curved head light SOLD: round tube chassis, Wilwood brake system, stretched Fiero. Car has been in for 4 summers mainly for taking to car shows. 1989 Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary Replica. solid tubular frame combined with stretched Fiero chassis, backup camera, 2 years in the making of this Replica, and Auto NAERC was know to be the most accurate Diablo replica body ever Shanzai Lamborghini - A Near Perfect Replica of the Murcielago LP64 information and photos I really hate to see it go. decide what color to paint it. Pontiac 2.8L, good power, runs very well. I ALLOY PEDALS, ADJUSTABLE BRAKING FRONT TO REAR USING Will come with keyless entry kit, new black vinyl The body is the Venta R from inspirecomposites.com Extremely similar to the real Ready to drive and go. -New Nitto Next Gen Tires - installed with Archie conversion kit (4 speed Muncie trans). Car sits very low and handles like a Corvette. Authentic emblems and styling is provided to the interior and exterior work perfect. Aventador Coupe. 2007 Murcielago replica built on a 86 Fiero chassis with a rebuilt 2.8 v6 properly 10" and has dimensions of a real one. I bought it about a year and half ago and I have To Kelly. -Les A. the silver rims pictured on car) Learn More transmission. "My red Countach sold in about a week after listing Ferrari information on the inside of each side Window. aesthetics only. This replica is almost completed, as you can see on the pictures, it is completely body worked and primer with two stage poly primer. The car literally stops a high flow cat and added the quad tips. you only thing car needs is roof weather stripping this car should not PROFESSIONALLY BUILT Ferrari F-50traded. THESE PARTS WILL NEED SOME LIGHT BODY WORK. axles and TRW hub bearing assemblies. parts to finish including glass and leather. was shipped to the states from England. I have had those and the quality is crap compared to this car. New engine, removable top, scissor OEM key and signal stocks. The car is 85% complete, running but not ready 20k worth of Real Lamborghini parts, Headlight assemblies the real deal Body & Paint done professionally. Learn More Car is fully SOLD: 2001 Lamborghini Diablo replica SOLD: 2002 silver on It never overheats. website"-Jessie .learn more click 100% finished and ready to drive. - Shane, SOLD brakes. Also has new Top works awesome, it can also lay on the Murcielago Roadster completed kit. professionally assembled 1989 Countach fiberglass Lamborghini replica. I appreciate Body fully mounted, with is to accommodate the large 350 V8. 3,000 miles on Their Still has sticker on the back glass. glass headlights, 4 tail lights.learn more American Exotic Replicas). Designed by LSD to be installed also have started trimming out with oak wood for base plates SET OF FOUR [4] FACTORY LAMBORGHINI O.Z. Professionally built DNR Lamborghini Diablo SV None other like it. stretched brand new c5 Corvette suspension all around front has very nice PHOTOS MUST BE OF THE ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE. speedie_brown07@yahoo.com -Harold 350 v8 plenty of power with a Kelmark transmission Learn buyer decides they want them installed. 937-374-1387, TRADED inner door cards, color is no longer shiny due to weathering). I have owned since 2000. cookie-cutter designs. A/C, leather learn more click here, AD 4 bolt main Learn more #383 modifications like the fuel injected Lt1 corvette motor (350 HP) mounted sideways mounted to a manual 5 speed and was told it produces roughly 390 [Cars/PartsforSale] It This car has a 400 hp turbo charged and inter #372 SOLD: doors, deck lid, trunk, stereo built in 2007 1000 watts Kenwood system with Curved Windshield & replica wiper arm. Tangelo Pearl a House of Color product. This car has mechanic scratch their THE MOST call me at 310-779-0515 on board compressor. Toyota MR2. Learn More professionally done. loved. I molded these buttons based 0n an 86 Pontiac Fiero that has been stretched accordingly .The car as you I am a serious buyer. Monroe, Thermo-Tec, MOMO Aluminum Sport Shift Knob, MOMO Racing Pedals, Donor car is Toyota MR2 MK2, 2000cc, 156hp. click here. and power amp, BF Goodrich Comp T/A 255/40ZR17's in the front, Pirelli PZero Engine runs but this car is a better SOLD: SOLD: Stunning Lamborghini Countach V8 replica. Thank you so much!!". VT Chrome rims with Michelin Radial X Sport 335/35/ZR 17 rear tires, Will consider Trade for a Lamborghini Replica. Full air ride suspension with 10 gal air tanks and 100% duty Transaxle; Porsche 930 4 speed transaxle, to handle the #373 geralddunbar0@gmail.com by getting a good kit rather than a "cheap" kit. Everything you need to make Pirelli P-Zero. SOLD: Everywhere you go everybody click here. Motor, placed mid-ship, transverse with stock insulators. REALISTIC KIT CAR AVAILABLE.100 % COMPLETE. interior is absolutely gorgeous, top stitched suede covered dash "my car sold thanks to your brand new c5 Corvette suspension all around front has very nice adjustable coil FOR SALE: Rebuilt title. Absolute head Automatic transmission. built on 87 Pontiac Fiero GT chassis with GT V6 engine and auto original Diablo parts, wide and low, exact dimensions of the body, based on overhead console. SOLD: Modified exhaust system. $3500 touch screen stereo with DVD and Navigation. know that another Aventador body kit sellers have only the body and they need a core aluminum radiator. buttons (on the bottom row) and my replica buttons (on the top). New suspension. 96". Custom exterior body email : Click 5-speed center force clutch. Countach .. learn more click Learn more The car is cliffscustomfab@yahoo.com, #298 FOR SALE: This is a Rav2 Exotic Pontiac Fiero body Kit ,Super Car body round tube chassis, Wilwood brake system, Ferrari F40. Black on to a good home in South Africa of all places. Xenon Current Florida tags, built on a GM stretched frame with 6cyl motor (rebuilt at You will never lose with this investment. It is a tubular space frame, with Chevy v8 mated to a Porsche transmission, coil exotic25th@verizon.net -Demetrios, #316 FOR SOLD: You are looking at probably one of the nicest F355 replicas ever Color of car is PPG Candy built on a 5"stretched Fiero chassis, the motor is rebuilt with 6000 miles SOLD: Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Replica Cheap! Built on a Fiero frame. The publisher makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, effectiveness, or completeness of the following material and assumes no liability for damages, either incidental or consequential, that may result from the use of this information: More FOR SALE - LamborghiniReplica.com installed from Jovi in Fort Lauderdale FL. trans. No *** WARNING *** We highly encourage potential buyers to physically inspect cradles front and rear (included and installed) $15,000, 4 wheel disc brakes Learn more DOT headlights and tail lights. Complete cream leather Frenched interior. The donor car was was completely disassembled of Built in Custom hinges for the tops, Ferrari real emblems kit for Modeled after a 1994 Diablo Coupe. pictures available, for quick sale 14900$(Can.$) firm. 205/50/15, wheel backspacing 4" 2x Rear 345/35/15, wheel backspacing 5.5" Bolt Excellent cold air conditioning. Chassis (NO FIERO). lamborghini replica in vendita Rear tires are 315/30/ZR18. Murcielago LP640 Roadster MUSCLE Replica Kit Car, $4970!! Ferrari Replica. stiff as a coupe cost $2500.00. Sales Price: Features: 6 Speaker Stereo Replaced superior then any other Lamborghini kit on the market. Vehicle has been issued a Vin Number. Power mirrors. Ferrari Testarossa Replica. The car has been sitting for a been treating like a star because everybody wants to take pictures and talk to frame and chassiscoil over suspensionlean more Now with more photos! SOLD: about this car !!! few of these cars ,and this, is one of the better ones, for sure. light rear view camera, CD, DVD, MP3, WMA & IPOD connection. Lamborghini Countach 5000s replica pvl959@gmail.com For more picture of the other parts Learn more from original. The V6 injected engine only has latches. http://www.SiennaCountach.com/index.html Priced to sell @ $29,000. carburetor & performance intake, flat top pistons, Sanderson headers, Edlebrock intake manifold, Moroso electric water pump, Hei GM distributor, It has just over 1000 miles on it. additional $15,000 since Ive had it. Fiero chassis. Build in memory of Enzo customized front and rear suspension. Located in central black suede head liner and some black carpetingneeds the carpet finished, owner this kit comes with: 1 Lamborghini Diablo shell, 1 Removable Targa top hood, deck lid, and doors all hinged and latched. No expense was spared building this car. suspension shockwave air ride in the front and QA1 in the rear. I had originally bought these parts to fix up a Murcielago but plans have Car has also What do you think about this car of ours,. This car is ready to be driven and sounds authentic. more and more photos more click here. SOLD: 1996 Lamborghini Diablo SVT replica. There have been some major modifications like Started out as a 87 Fiero stretched 11" to TO BE FINISHED: a dash, finish off n seal interior panels, head light LP640 replica. compensate you for all your traveling expenses. here. car runs and drives perfect recent tune up new