Ashley also writes for MJ's Big Blog and The DIS, as well as authored a self-published fantasy/romance series of novelettes, and made her poetry debut in 2021's LGBTQIA+ anthology Deviant: Chronicles of Pride by InkFeathers Publishing. We love our child so much. Although Maxie and Johnny were never really together on General Hospital, the two are married in real life with a beautiful daughter named Harper Rose. "We are splitting due to the clich irreconcilable differences, but we're splitting amicably," Barash told Soap Opera Digest in a statement. In September 2011, Storms took a temporary hiatus from her role on General Hospital due to medical reasons which were later diagnosed as endometriosis. 'General Hospital' Stars Kirsten Storms and Brandon Barash Are Getting Divorced By Alex Ungerman 4:35 PM PDT, April 6, 2016 This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from . A 12 months later, the couple welcomed a daughter named Harper Rose. They are pictured Aug. 4, 2013. Baby Ace on GENERAL HOSPITAL Everything You Need To Know, What Happened to Nikolas Cassadine on GENERAL HOSPITAL, Ashley Jones Reveals How THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS Changed Her Life. I would not be talking to [Brandon] now if he had cheated on me. After almost three years of marriage, General Hospital's Brandon Barash, 36, and Kirsten Storms, 31, are getting divorced. Celebrity Splits of 2016 - Us Weekly Because Ive cried with Brandon in the last few years about feeling like Harper has a broken family and she doesnt have a lot of friends who have divorced parents, she added. He and I are very different. Latest soap opera spoilers and news for The Young and The Restless, Days of Our Lives, General Hospital and The Bold and the Beautiful. We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first. . Even during the pandemic, the trio made time for family outings together. 'General Hospital' Star Kirsten Storms Opens Up About Her Divorce From The latter's romance was so popular that it inevitably created a real-life romance between actors Jack Wagner and Kristina Wagner. Finally. kirsten storms and brandon barash back together. Brandon Barash Daughter | Engaged, Wife, Net Worth, Ethnicity I think once we got married it was obvious after a certain point it wasnt going to work on a romantic level. The actress admitted that they have different personalities. "We are splitting due to the clich irreconcilable differences, but we're splitting amicably," Barash, 36, told Soap Opera Digest in a statement. Brandon Barash and Kirsten Storms - Pinterest (**sarcasm**) You wont find a cooler, more chill gal on the planet. Zucker was formerly married to another on-screen love interest, Kyle Lowder, with whom she shares a son, but she and Christian's relationship is still going strong after the announcement of their engagement in 2021. Barash proposed to her with a blue-raspberry Ring Pop while at a gas station in Wrightwood, California. ), but you more than deserve an Instagram post today. Trending :Joanna Gaines || Pat Sajak || Brandi Love || Kamala Harris || Elizabeth Warren ||. Recommended: American TV Personality Pennington's Married to Partner Andrea Bock or They Are Just Dating As Boyfriend and Girlfriend? Now, Storms is good pals with the, Storms also made sure that viewers know that she didnt care for Barash only because they shared a wonderful kiddo together. Cameron Mathison and Alison Sweeney Together Again! Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a2ecedd2ed32b27 Kirsten Storms - IMDb GH's Kirsten Storms and Brandon Barash Decide To End Their Marriage Also, the duo later opined that they feel it would be healthier for everyone if they raised their daughter in separate homes. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Brandon Barash. Before deciding to split, the couple reportedly sought out professional help as they tried to work through their issues. GENERAL HOSPITAL Spoilers 3/3/23: Who Is Pregnant? Even after Hayley and Mateo left Pine Valley in the early 2000s, Ripa and Consuelos were already years into their marriage. However, she no longer has a clue as to whos the culprit after she and Hamilton Finn (Michael Easton) ruled Jake Webber (Hudson West) out. When you throw a Corinthos and a Manning together, there's bound to be trouble in the soap world. They may not be the best co-parents but she explained that they try to find a way to make things better after arguments. The Wagners broke up in 2001 and got back together in 2004, but ultimately ended their marriage in 2006. Before deciding to split, the couple reportedly sought out professional help as they tried to work through their issues. 2. Reposting Storms story on his own Instagram page, Barash wrote that storytime is my favorite time of day. Aw! The couple secretly married in 2013 but divorced in 2016. The former lovebirds revealed about expecting their first child in 2013, which was the same year they got . Maurice Benards Birthday Reunion With Old GH Friends! The news comes as a shock not only, I want them together I love them both please let me know if they are together iam genal hospital fan I saw him in person and got to hug him I loved him more then Jason I wish he would call me at 443 7610125 love you both either one call me iam number. Storms described Barash as a type-A kind of person while shes more of the free-spirited kind. As in 2016, People came in confirming--"the former GH, co-stars, Kirsten Storms and Brandon Barash are indeed separating after almost three years of marriage. She is an actress, known for Days of Our Lives (1965), Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century (1999) and General Hospital (1963). Recently, Kirsten Storms explained her leave, admitting ex-husband, Brandon Barash saw her suffering and changing before his eyes; he took the initiative and spoke to General Hospital executive producer Frank Valentini about Kirsten's condition and that she needed help. ", The fans enjoyed the heartwarming family moment with one writing, "I couldn't love this more. Kirsten Storms' Current And Past Affairs - Married Wiki Kirsten Storms and Brandon Barash have both proved . Barash took on a new role hairdresser! All Rights Reserved. Celebrity Baby Laundry news teases that Harper Rose Barash, the young daughter of General Hospital star Kirsten Storms and Brandon Barash received absolutely the perfect Christmas present and her . Harper has officially moved on to a dance class that we arent able to sit and watch Storms wrote. Though the infamous one will always be her breaks from GH. "It's . We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first, Although they broke up back in 2016, GENERAL HOSPITAL star Kirsten Storms (Maxie) and Brandon Barash (Jake, DAYS OF OUR LIVES) have remained friends and done an amazing job co-parenting their daughter, Harper. The couple started dating in 2006 and have had an on-off relationship since. rumor has it Sami's and Lucas' portrayers dated back in the day, and Alison Sweeney revealed in her 2004 memoir that Dattilo was her high . What illness does Kirsten Storms have? [Ultimate Guide!] Its still rude. Storms slammed the hearsays by then taking it all to Instagram to completely shut it off. Kirsten Storms on Brandon Barash: "I Just Can't - Daytime Confidential Kirsten puts her heart and soul into this role and fans are able to feel what Maxie feels. They married in 2013 before getting divorced in 2016, according to People. While Max's relationship with Blair Cramer started out as an affair, the actor's real-life relationship turned into a long-lasting marriage and raising their son. Beside her portrayal of character Maxie, Kirsten Storms is also notoriously famous for her leave of absence during the mid airing of her ABCs show. It was alleged that GH fans began speculating this bun-in-the oven rumors based on Storms appearance on the soap, as when Maxie's pregnancy was revealed, many assumed it was actually for camouflaging the actress' real-life baby bump. Shell make a shocking discovery during their meeting and wonder if Selina has set up a trap for her. Brandon proposed to Kirsten with a blue raspberry Ring Pop in hand at a gas station in Wrightwood, Ca. On that tablet, it turns out, was a very important FaceTime call with her dad, as DAYS star Barash read his little girl a bedtime story! Were really lucky. Today on @mbstateofmind I'm joined by Kirsten Storms (@teenystweeting)Kirsten is an inspiration in all that shes been able to overcome. Hes Type A and Im a free spirit. Dressed in her Elsa costume, she ran to the movie theater. "I hope you enjoyed it as I ran screaming down your driveway. Still, Storms admitted that she and Barash dont always see eye to eye. In mid-2018 Kirsten Storms garnered even more attention but this time it wasnt because of her acting gig but rather with her personal facets and all. However, they ultimately came to the conclusion that divorce was the best option for their family. . Kirsten Storms took time from playing Maxie Jones on "General Hospital" to join her ex-husband Brandon Barash and his fiancee Isabella Devoto and daughter Harper to shop for school supplies. Who is Kirsten Storms' Husband? Learn About Her Married Life Here Kirsten Storms Reveals Slowly! Has Divorce With Husband And Health The real-life daughter of Kirsten Storms (Maxie) and Brandon Barash (Johnny), one-year-old Harper Rose Barash, will make her GH debut tomorrow in the role of Storms's on-screen daughter, Georgie . Harper and her cousin Riley were almost speechless when they met the Disney princesses (which was my favorite moment of the day). Female Actresses. Brandon Barash and Kirsten Storms Divorce After Nearly 3 Years - People Kirsten Storms has been in relationships with Elias Reidy (2007 - 2011), Erik-Michael Estrada (2005 - 2006), Josh Henderson (2004) and Ben Hogestyn (2001 - 2003). Brandon Barash with his former wife, Kristen Storms, together attending an awards ceremony. Why Did Soap Stars Kirsten Storms and Brandon Barash Break Up/Divorce It wasn't until Saucedo's one-episode return to the show in 2013 when Juan reveals to Elizabeth that he's now married to a "wonderful woman named Becky," nodding to the actor's real-life marriage to Elizabeth's portrayer. Kirsten Storms Talks Brandon Barash Cheating Rumors. Kirsten Storms is in a relationship with musician Elias Reidy. General Hospital Spoilers - Kristen Storms And Brandon Barash's Relationship After Divorce The actress revealed that they realized things won't work out with them romantically after they got married. "We are splitting due to the clich irreconcilable differences, but were splitting amicably. General Hospital star Kirsten Storms and her ex, Days of Our Lives star Brandon Barash are celebrating a huge milestone with their daughter Harper - her Kindergarten gradation! GH's Kirsten Storms and Brandon Barash Decide To End Their Marriage April 6, 2016 Photo Credit: HutchinsPhoto.com Photo Credit: HutchinsPhoto.com The real life marriage of General Hospital's Kirsten Storms (Maxie) and Brandon Barash (Johnny) has come to an end. Kirsten Storms stands at a height of 1.6 m. Storms won her first major statuette in 2001s, Kirsten Storms currently sits atop of an estimated net worth of around. 75 Years Veterinarian Dr. Pol Has Adopted Three Children; Does He Share Biological Babies With His Longtime Wife Diane Pol? . Kirsten Storms Talks Brandon Barash Cheating Rumors News and spoilers of all your favorite reality TV shows! Ashley Amber is a Senior List Writer and Peer Mentor at Collider. At the time, Harper was just three years old, and in the years since, Storms and Barash have done an amazing job at sticking to their word! Today Brandon and I surprised Harper together and picked her up from school a few hours early to take her to see Frozen II, Storms wrote. When Kirsten Storms (Maxie, GENERAL HOSPITAL) and Brandon Barash (ex-Johnny; Jake, DAYS OF OUR LIVES) got divorced back in April of 2016, both actors promised that they would continue to co-parent their daughter, Harper Rose. General Hospital Spoilers Monday, March 6: Breaking News, Different Perspectives,. Not only did Days of Our Lives' Doug and Julie Williams meet and begin dating in the 1970s, but so did their portrayers. His character was a brooding and volatile mobster with a heart of gold. The Zenon actor went on to say that Devoto loves Harper, and she is so appreciative of that. Barash played Johnny Zacchara on the soap. Brandon and Kirsten share a daughter named Harper Rose Barash, seven. Adam Huss Opens up About Returning to GENERAL HOSPITAL, Dex on GENERAL HOSPITAL Everything You Need To Know. ultimately confirming her love status as very much taken. who is ryan paevey married to - nautilusva.com Most of the responses were happy that the divorced couple could be such successful co-parents with one saying, "You all should do a co-parenting podcast or book!". General Hospital's Kirsten Storms, Days of Our Lives' Brandon Barash Kirsten Storms - TV Guide If you think about life as a whole big thing that we all go through, its such a small portion where we were negative towards each other. We went to therapy for a long time, trying to figure out how to communicate better with each other. Finally. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. we love her! Kirsten Storms took time from playing Maxie Jones on "General Hospital" to join her ex-husband Brandon Barash and his fiancee Isabella Devoto and daughter Harper to shop for school supplies. All three adults put the young girl first. These two have certainly made their little girl a top priority in their lives, and even though they are no longer married, they certainly make an effort to spend lots of family time together! Whether it's bold and beautiful relationships, young and restless flings, or decades of marriage for all the days of their lives, some soap stars whose love blossomed on-screen also experienced the same chemistry off-screen. As of 2022, she holds a net worth of $6 Million, which she earned through her impressive . The soap opera stars tied the knot in 2013 with an impromptu ceremony at Caesars Palace. Later Barash and Storms jointly told People that they had secretly wed in June.