Vildan was fantastic. They stopped at nothing to make sure. Read Platinums VW's reviews with their numerous LAWSUITS and decide for yourself! See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Josh's connections and jobs at similar companies. Reliable, fast and efficient service. Thank you, Helpful 0. Vildan and the rest of the staff treated me with such kindness and great customer service. It seems "No good deed goes unpunished.". We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. He understood how important timing and quick communication was to me. Josh Lever We will share your comments with Ryan and our team, and we look forward to working with you again. Clearly you did not get what you wanted at Bayside or you would not have left a review like this 40 plus days later. However he did go over the trim level that was available the vehicle he quoted you on. You will see and feel the difference as soon as you step into our dealership. a customer. Moriah College. professional, helpful, thorough, and kind! Josh Lever Found 4 people in Utah, California and New York. Been working with Platinum VW for over 10 years now, Best experience always, everyone is so accomodating and professional. Went to about 6 other dealership and no one gave me a price like them. josh@platinumvw.com. ADD TO LIST. my needs and questions and concerns were attended to. VW! My experience at Platinum VW couldnt have gone more smoothly. My experience at Platinum VW couldnt have gone more smoothly. Josh handled you with kit gloves you would not speak to anyone but Josh you refused to speak to the service manager. The entire BEWARE! You put aftermarket parts in your car and your license was suspended we did the best to help you. It's wonderful to hear that the service team went above and beyond for you. josh@platinumvw.com. W: PlatinumVW.com November 02, 2019. They definitely went the extra mile to make my purchase pleasurable. Customer Reviews Steven Fox Home . . She was recently diagnosed with cancer and had limited time left. Welcome to Platinum Executive Leasing. Very unprofessional! This rating includes all dealership reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Josh Lever - Employee Ratings - DealerRater.com Impel: How do you set yourself apart in the incredibly competitive Long Island market? Lead by Owner and General Manager, Josh Lever, Platinum has been in operation for 8 years, currently employing just under 50 employees. Tony Basile, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Platinum Volkswagen Reviews - Hicksville, NY | Cars.com While there are a variety of digital retail solutions in the Auto Industry, most lack a seamless transition from online to in-store. Good luck! This is the second car we purchased from Manny at Platinum VW and he was so easy to work with. If it was that important to you you would have checked at the time of pickup. When we started working with Upstart Auto Retail, they were an up-and-coming startup in the digital retail space. Josh Lever; Leandro Rodrigues; . I couldnt be happier with all the help I got in purchasing my Tiguan. I own 5 cars a bmw, Benz, Infiniti, Nissan and VW tiguan. JL: Being Located in Nassau County, you cant even imagine the stories I have! Everyone was friendly and considerate. The best one would have to be when a guy came in to buy a car as a surprise gift for his mother. No one at Platinum made a comment about wealth something else your making up in your head. infermiere ne klinika private. You then tried to lie to the service department. Sincerely, Josh at Platinum Volkswagen josh@platinumvw.com More. josh@platinumvw.com. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Platinum is lucky to have a salesman such as yourself! Congrats on your new purchase, and let us know if we can be of any more assistance! By clicking Send Message, you agree to receive automated texts to connect you to this dealership employee, to market and provide information, and to better serve you. {{dealer_info.qualitrics_ratings[dealer_info.selected_dealer.dealerCode]['sales']['star_ratings']}} More, Other Employees Tagged: Staff Something tells me he blows every deal that walks in the door, although he insists he sells more cars than anyone else on the planet. Sunrise VW was terrific in a new 2016 Jetta sport lease last month. Highly recommend Ryan and Platinum! Like I said in all your ranting an raving no one here broke your Uber screen or they would have admitted it. Purchased my first Volkswagen here and I am so happy! Like I said in all your ranting an raving no one here broke your Uber screen or they would have admitted it. Highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a car from this dealership and will We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience, and it's great to hear that Manny took such good care of you. They made me feel very welcomed. Platinum Volkswagen LLC It was a pleasure to work with Vildan, she was so helpful and she made the whole process of car buying so much easier for us, We would go back to Vildan for our next car purchase. More, Other Employees Tagged: my needs and questions and concerns were attended to. Hicksville, NY 11801, Manny is 1 of a kind and so appreciate all help and Platinum Executive Leasing, +1 more Hofstra University, +1 more . josh@platinumvw.com. More, Other Employees Tagged: Platinum Volkswagen We sincerely appreciate your business. Best- What a rude thing to say to. He answered any questions I had and was extremely patient and attentive the whole way through. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. I then went to Bayside VW with the quote. Joshua Lever Paralegal Team Leader and LLM International Sports Law student Read more. Furthermore to your claim that nothing was disclosed is again false , you sat with a print out of a deal screen but again your vast lack of knowledge of leasing a vehicle I had to clearly point out everything to you. Josh has 2 jobs listed on their profile. Hicksville, NY 11801, Bought a 2023 VW Taos on November 1st. Vildan was attentive and always there to answer any questions and guided me through the whole process from start to finish. josh@platinumvw.com. Drivers on Long Island consider electric vehicles with potential What a car salesman will say to protect his reputation. In fact, based on their success using Impel products, when we develop a new feature like our Chrome Image Gallery stock spins, zoom and pan, and the new mobile app, Platinum is one of our first calls to test it out! Get Platinum Volkswagen - Parts & Service can be contacted at (516) 681-1300. The only one that cursed was you and we have the voicemail to prove your false comments. Easy interaction, good deal, love the car. Uneducated liar according to josh lever responded, This is what the owner of Platinum VW said about me in an email; Steven Fox , my service adviser, was extremely friendly and had me in and out quickly. Everyone from our sales rep Kevin to the owner Josh were extremely personable and helpful every step of the way. Dealership Rating. Thank You for your expertise and guidance. a customer. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. . Platinum had what I wanted and gave me a great price. a customer. Enter a postcode to find your closest dealer, {{dealer_info.selected_dealer.dealerName}}, {{dealer_info.selected_dealer.SalesStreetCode+', '+dealer_info.selected_dealer.SalesSuberbCode+', '+dealer_info.selected_dealer.SalesStateCode+' '+dealer_info.selected_dealer.SalesPostCode}}, {{dealer_info.selected_dealer.ServiceStreetCode+', '+dealer_info.selected_dealer.ServiceSuberbCode+', '+dealer_info.selected_dealer.ServiceStateCode+' '+dealer_info.selected_dealer.ServicePostCode}}, {{dealer_info.selected_dealer.PartsStreetCode+', '+dealer_info.selected_dealer.PartsSuberbCode+', '+dealer_info.selected_dealer.PartsStateCode+' '+dealer_info.selected_dealer.PartsPostCode}}, {{dealer_info.selected_dealer.NotificationMessage}}, {{dealer_info.qualitrics_ratings[dealer_info.selected_dealer.dealerCode]['sales']['star_ratings']}}, {{dealer_info.qualitrics_ratings[dealer_info.selected_dealer.dealerCode]['sales']['survey_count']}} Reviews, {{tradingHours.startTime+' - '+tradingHours.endTime}}, {{dealer_info.qualitrics_ratings[dealer_info.selected_dealer.dealerCode]['after_sale_star_ratings']}}, {{dealer_info.qualitrics_ratings[dealer_info.selected_dealer.dealerCode]['after_sale_survey_count']}} Reviews, {{dealer_info.qualitrics_ratings[dealer.dealerCode]['average_star_ratings']}}, {{dealer_info.qualitrics_ratings[dealer.dealerCode]['average_survey_count']}} Reviews, {{dealer_info.selected_dealer.phone_number}}, {{dealer_info.selected_dealer.SalesPhoneCode}}, {{dealer_info.selected_dealer.ServicePhoneCode}}, {{dealer_info.selected_dealer.PartsPhoneCode}}. everything was good and I was happy. Thank you, Josh Lever General Manager Platinum Volkswagen D: (516) 342-7771 F: (516) 331-0000 W: PlatinumVW.com facebook twitter" Dec 15, 2020 -Platinum . Really great person straightforward I got my car same day. Thank you so much for choosing Platinum Volkswagon! Established in 2008. Platinum Vw gave me top notch service and the best deal. More, Other Employees Tagged: After 7 cars I know whats covered and whats not , here I thought from leasing man it was worth it after his speel. 1 follower 1 connection infj and enfp relationship problems. A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Theyre usually really excited and its a fun experience working with them. - 5:00 PM, Saturday 1.8/5 Josh Lever - Employee Ratings - DealerRater.com | Page 2 RIP pal, I would highly recommend for those who are a Volkswagen. He worked with me and my needs and wants for a new car I couldnt be happier with my new Tiguan! Platinum had what I wanted and gave me a great price. shuttle, attentive to details, friendly, got to sit while taking to the service rep while planning the right service, no pressure CBRE . everything was good and I was happy. josh@platinumvw.com. Thanks Ry Having worked with them now for so long, it has been nothing but a success story," stated Josh Lever of Platinum Volkswagen. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Having worked with them now for so long, it has been nothing but a success story, stated Josh Lever of Platinum Volkswagen. John Grossmann, They understood our needs and concerns and helped us find a new car. Staff, knowledgeable and only recommended what needed to be done. 7:30 AM Very happy every time I get my VW serviced. Their support, selection, attention and service is well above expectations in every way. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Platinum Volkswagen Reviews - Hicksville, NY | Cars.com View Josh Lever's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. More, We are so pleased to hear about your great service experience at our dealership. He took the. December 28, 2020. Don't trust Josh a d platinum vw. Platinum Vw gave me top notch service and the best deal. Manny Lucas, Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience with Manny here at Platinum Volkswagen. Moses Quiroz, everything was good and I was happy. Weaver took the call , demanded I apologize to him , complained that I was recording the conversation ( I was ) , and hung up again . Thanks Ry. Angela was also fantastic and one of the main reasons we chose to buy from Platinum. Get Platinum Volkswagen - Parts & Service reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. We do 24/7 towing affordable in any place or location read more. Josh Lever's email & phone | Platinum Executive Leasing's Owner and - 5:00 PM, Wednesday