Batteries are warranted for a period of 2 years from the date of sale. Visit us for NEW Icon and Evolution Golf Cart Inventory!! #8, Naples, FL 3411 0 sales@holeinonegolfcarts.com 1302 N.E. The Sales Rep Pete was knowledgeable and what he didn't know I got answers for my Dad and I. For individuals or agencies that would like to transport a few people comfortably. Come test drive one of the best driving and safest carts on the market! People are using them for fun, work, and transportation. 480-373-6176. DC . 9351 E. Wagon Wheel Rd. 25410 S. Arizona Ave. Chandler, Arizona 85248 7935 E. Main Street, Mesa, Arizona 85207 SERVICES ICON Golf Cart New 144 - general for sale - by dealer SEARCH OUR INVENTORY Year Make Model Min Price to Max Price Reset Sales The Bay Area's Best in Custom Golf Carts and New ICON EV Dealer - Bayside Custom Carts ONLY THE BEST BRANDS AT BAYSIDE CUSTOM CARTS Amazing Golf Cars at Unbeatable Prices! We took our buggy out to the ranch last weekend and it worked GREAT! 4P Have we convinced you yet? Interested in custom, top-of-the-line . 9. Wildar Golf Carts & Trailers is a golf carts and trailers dealership located in Fort Pierce, FL. Search their inventory, request a quote or browse their website to find your new golf cart. DFW Golf Cart Warehouse - Golf Carts Sales & Service Get In Touch! Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral, FL 33909. Lifted If you decide to get warranty work done outside of the dealer who sold you your cart, the parts will be supplied to the non-selling dealer from the Manufacturer, however, the non-selling dealer may or may not charge labor. InventoryFinancingWarranty Info ICON EV's are built using Toyota controllers and Toyota Advanced AC Motors. ICON Electric Vehicles offer a Two Year Manufacturers Warranty. Our ICONIC Standard High quality, affordable golf carts are what separate us from other brands. Golf Cart Tires | Golf Cart Tire Supply The dry weights of the i40 and RXV carts are 639 pounds and 565 pounds respectively. by OperateBeyond.com. 1005 N Promenade Pkwy, Suite 102 Casa Grande, AZ 85194. admincg@santangolfcarts.com. Our company has been family run for over 60 years. 239-598-3130 Lifted Right off LENA RD. We work with a number of golf cart brands including: Yamaha, Ez-Go, Club Car, and MANY OTHERS but we specialize in the customization of new and used electric and gas golf carts. West Michigan Golf Carts ICON Electric Vehicles can save our customers up to 50% on comparable golf cart models. International Sales Where can I buy Icon Vehicle Dynamics products outside of the U.S. or Canada? Custom Gas & Electric Golf Carts - Leading PA Golf Cart Dealer The Best 10 Golf Cart Dealers near me in Fort Myers, Florida - Yelp MIKES GOLF CARTS HOME PAGE - Mike's Golf Carts of NJ Quality: We use only top quality parts. New and Used Golf Cart Sales & Repair at Performance Golf Carts | Featuring ICON EV, Star EV, Cub Car, EZGO, and Yamaha Golf Carts. When I compared prices with the other well known brands, the decision was beyond easy. Golf cart manufacturers are fast embracing electric golf carts, and ICON EV is no exception. Find a Dealer | Golf Cart | E-Z-GO 3094 Mid Valley Drive | Depere, WI 54115 305 Manitowoc Street | Reedsville, WI 54230 . 1301 Rail Head Blvd. In and out painlessly and all the work completed at a reasonable cost. Our ICON electric golf carts range in price based on buildout, features, and region. Performance Golf Carts Designed for the road, you will love how ICON rides thanks to coil over suspension. 281-559-3171 Office 832-814-0452 Shop Cell. Our service team consists of highly experienced powersports professionals and enthusiasts who share our customers' desire for outdoor adventure. Get on the road with power, performance, safety, and of course, style. Work performed outside of an authorized ICON dealer, ICON Service Factory Center, or an authorized and qualified dealer or designee shall void the Limited Warranty. ICON i40 F - lowered car forward facing seats. The ICON i20L, i40L, and i60L are best suited for off-road rides. Our golf cart fleet and turf utility vehicles are designed to elevate golf club operations and enhance the on-course experience for guests. Tampa, FL 33619, New 2 person, 4 person, 6 person, and 8 person golf carts, New utility golf carts for sale. ICON Electric Vehicles offer a Two Year Manufacturers Warranty. Icon For Sale: Stock at Jenkins Motorsports, Central FL | Golf Carts Lakeland Sales: (863) 450-2964 | Parts: (863) 225-5656 | Poinciana Sales: (863) 313-9400 | Fort Meade CC XRT Only Sales: (863) 450-2964 | florida's guaranteed lowest priced new & used golf cart dealership Lakeland Location: 325 S. Lake Parker Ave. | Lakeland | FL 33801 Map & Hours Compare. then approximately 1 mile on right side. Yes! 4 wheel disc brakes standard on every model. Gallery; Golf Carts. The ICON i80 is an 8 passenger cart, built for carrying a lot of passengers We are happy to offer safe and secure shipping - with upgraded fast shipping options. The ICON i60 is built for commercial, hotel, resort, recreation, campus driving and utility use. ICON golf carts are fully customizable to give the best experience. We would also love your The ICON i20, for instance, is suitable for use in government and learning institutions for patrolling. Click the button below to call. Trojan Lead-acid, NexGen Advanced Lithium, or NexGen AGM batteries. You can get the anything but basic Icon golf cart models and have absolutely everything you need for a powerful, smooth, and comfortable ride. Our team of friendly customer associates will immediately greet you and work to provide you with the most reliable service in the business. . ICON Dealer Locator With ICON being a relatively new manufacturer within the market, and finding a new dealer can be somewhat tricky. Any authorized ICON dealer can perform warranty work on your cart. We do golf cart service, golf cart sales, customization, parts and accessories. 4406 Madison Industrial Ln. This is how we've changed the game. 10624 S Eastern Ave Suite D. I will be using them again in the future and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a golf cart. 2P4P6P SLASHER 22x11-10" XT Trail DOT All Terrain Golf Cart Tires $129.99 $98.95. Yes. Thank you Austin for a great customer service experience. We carry leading powersports brands, including ICON Golf Carts. Let a Dealer help find the Golf Cart that's right for you. ICON i20 - Indigo Blue with White Seats - MSRP $9,699 - Our Price $9,199 - Call for Inventory, ICON i20 - Caribbean Blue with White Seats - MSRP $9,699 - Our Price $9,199 - Call for Inventory, ICON i40 Champagne with Black Seats - MSRP $9,999 - Our Price $9,399 - Call for Inventory, ICON i40 - Metallic Black with Black Seats - MSRP $9,999 - Our Price $9,399 - Call for Inventory, ICON i40 Caribbean Blue with Two Toned Seats - MSRP $9,999 - Our Price $9,399 - Call for Inventory, ICON i40 - Arctic White with White Seats - MSRP $9,999 - Our Price $9,399 - Call for Inventory, ICON i40 Caribbean Blue with Two Tone Seats - MSRP $9,999 - Our Price $9,399 - Call for Inventory, ICON i40 Yellow with Alt Two Tone Seats - MSRP $9,999 - Our Price $9,399 - Call for Inventory, Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, ICON EV Data Sheets, Owner's Manual, & Manufacturers Warranty, EPIC EV Data Sheets, Owner's Manual, & Manufacturers Warranty, Evolution EV Data Sheets, Owner's Manual, & Manufacturers Warranty, Bayside Custom Carts Certified Pre-Owned Warranty, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh, press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. 1301 E Calvada Pahrump, NV 89048. Lifted street legal golf car from ICON, a fun neighborhood driver. Keeping your golf cart in the best possible condition helps you get the most out of it and avoid major breakdowns. Clean the upholstery and the underside of the golf cart. When they first started, they were producing and selling around 25 carts per month. Position. We offer friendly service and stand behind the quality of our products. Golf Carts for Sale, Florida | New & Used | Lakeland & Poinciana near EZGOClub CarYamahaGaria Locations. Due to high turnover and shipping delays, our inventory may not be up to date but we are receiving carts weekly. Would recommend. ICON Super Store | Sun City West, AZ | Golf Car Dealer It is essential to carry out both random and scheduled maintenance for your golf cart. Mon-Fri 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM, 302 N.E. Make getting around easy by choosing a golf cart from ICON. Although we try to update it daily, we always have carts coming in and going out, Icon carts are currently only available at our Largo location. Will never purchase a golf cart anywhere else. Please see our current inventory list here: https://westmigolfcarts.com/pages/used-golf-cart-inventory Sort by 31 products 2023 CLUB CAR ONWARD LIFTED GAS GOLF CART 6 PASSENGER- ICE BLUE $16,950.00 2023 CLUB CAR ONWARD LIFTED 48V LITHIUM - CANDY APPLE RED $16,750.00 Contact ICON EV Testimonials Find Your Electric Golf Cart With ICON Today When it arrived I thought it was brand new. (479) 419-9185 Leave a Review. ICON golf carts for golf and recreational purposes are created for comfort. At Bayside Custom Golf Carts we service all makes and models of ICON, Epic, Evolution, Navitas, EZGO, Club Car and Yamaha. Our golf cart experts have searched high and low to bring you the very best electric golf carts and we know weve found the golden ticket. ICON EV gives our golf cart dealers a superior product at the very best price. 25410 S. Arizona Ave. Chandler, Arizona 85248, Instagram Google ICON Sun lakes Mesa, (480) 373-6176 \\7935 E. Main StMesa, Arizona85207, (480) 883-2921 \\ 25410 S. Arizona Ave. Chandler, Arizona 85248, If you're looking for new Icons/used, customized golf cars, golf car repair, or general golf car service, reach out to us today at. Last week Ed in parts went out of his way to help us with a spare tire. ICON Electric Vehicles can save our customers up to 50% on comparable golf cart models. View our entire inventory of New or Used Icon ATVs. + Learn More There is nothing basic about our golf carts! Our major golf cart brands are Icon golf carts and Evolution golf carts. 4 wheel independent coil over suspension LED Lighting Custom Steering wheel USB Ports Digital Display Seat Belts and more! 2022 ICON i60L Lifted 6 passenger Golf Cart Price: Call for Price | For sale in Sarasota, FL Come test drive one of the best driving and safest carts on the market! Buy Icon Golf Carts in Hawkins, Texas Wholesale Golf Carts; Southeastern Carts & Accessories 1170 Old Jackson Road Canton, Mississippi 39046 (601) 919-6365 Business Hours WE CAN HELP! I would highly recommend Carolina golf carts for any golf cart needs. We even supplied our old utility bed from our old cart. Ecco Motors - New & Used Golf Cart Sales, Service, and Parts with COPYRIGHT © 2015 SOUTHEASTERN GOLF CARTS |, Trojan Lead-acid, NexGen Advanced Lithium, or NexGen AGM batteries, Anti-corrosive galvanized steel top supports. However you intend to navigate through your next 18 holes, Carolina Golf Cars can accommodate your needs. By clicking "Send Email", I consent to be contacted by Carsforsale.com and the dealer selling this vehicle at any . You can have any of it added to your already high-end Icon electric golf cart. Visit us at our new Showroom!! Gulf Coast Golf Carts is the #1 supplier of custom gulf . Non-Lifted ICON EV has changed the game offering an incredible fit, finish and added STANDARD features that continue to allow our authorized dealers to offer exceptional value to every customer. We have new and used golf cars available! Since their first golf cart debuted in the market, ICON EV has continuously worked their golf carts to deliver power, performance, and safety. ICON golf carts, especially those in the golf and recreation category, also offer cup holders and glove compartments for the storage of items. 8740 Wilkinson Blvd Charlotte, Dean Team Golf Carts is an Authorized: E-Z-GO, Cushman, Icon EV, Bintelli LSV and Trojan Battery Sales, Service, Maintenance and Golf Cart Repair Center Meet the skilled team at one of the largest golf cart dealers in the Midwest. But Pete was very quick, polite, and professional. ICON Golf Carts - ICON Golf Cart Dealer - Cart Mart Visit one of our 6 stores today. Learn more about different uses for ICON carts by clicking here. Non-Lifted ICON Golf Carts | Custom Golf Cars | Mesa, AZ | ICON Thank you for your interest in our golf carts. The SouthEastern Golf Cart team specifically selected Icon golf cart products because they adhere to our mission, which is to provide high quality golf carts that serve your needs, yet always with the ability to make your golf cart completely customizable. We offer professional assistance, repair, and service while providing the best valued inventory in middle Georgia. Do you need parts, Accesoriess or Service Repair for your existing Golf Cart? We carry golf carts, street legal, commercial carts, cargo trailers, utility trailers, dump trailers, and tow dolly from many manufacturers such as EZGO, Tomberlin, Icon, Cushman, Lark, Triple Crown, Hawke, and Master Tow. 2P4P6P Check the batteries regularly: water levels, connectors, and clean any deposition on the connectors. 4P6P ICON Electric Vehicle models all come standard with; On board charger (Delta Q), head lights, brake lights, turn signals, horn, DOT tires, seat belts, side view mirrors, and digital gauges. Visit us today! Absolutely love this place The people are super nice friendly. Find great deals at Jim's Golf Cars & Utility Vehicles in Reedsville, WI. ICON Golf Carts - Bayside Custom Carts Golf Carts Las Vegas | Golf Carts Pahrump Transportation: We can deliver to your door and also offer pick up and drop off for service. . Search International Contact Us to Become a Dealer Dealer Sign-Up Please fill out the authorized dealer form below, and one of our Territory Managers will contact you within 1-2 business days with available dealer options in your region. SEE OUR NEW LINES OF AC ELECTRIC 48 VOLT LOW SPEED VEHICLES (LSV) STREET LEGAL CARTS UNDER STREET LEGAL FOR SALE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL 856-318-1971. Our services extend to new and used golf carts, reasonably priced to meet your budget. Speed. Pete has integrity and works hard to make you happy and meet your financial goals. Browse our frequently asked questions to find the answer youre looking for, or contact our ICON EV support team for assistance. Custom Golf Carts Bradenton FL | American Pride Golf Cart Services Golf Cart Authorizes Dealers Springdale, AR ICON is a superior product with amazing style, safety, and power at the very best price. Easy to rent, great drop offpick up process, and an even better staff. *SATURDAY 10AM TO 4pm Visit Shaffer's American Custom Golf Carts and take one of them for a test drive. Carolina Golf Cars is the most complete golf cart store in the Carolinas. I can't tell you how much my family loves our Icon i60L. Buying Tips: Things To Know When Purchasing a Golf Cart. Brush guards, windshield tinting, tops, bluetooth speakers, lift kits and suspension, light kits, bumpers, cargo and roof racks, and so much more! I-5 Motorsports is your premier golf cart dealership located in Chehalis, WA proudly serving Interstate 5 from Seattle, WA to Portland, OR. Sales people are very nice and informative. Check out our gallery to see our full selection of products! . DOES YOUR COMMUNITY REQUIRE STREET LEGAL CARTS ONLY?? The Advanced EV Golf Cart is available in both lifted and non-lifted 2, 4 and 6-passenger models which are new to the Prime Golf Cars line. Sun Lakes - 480-883-2921 AUTHORIZED ICON DEALER! ICON Golf Carts | Custom Golf Cars | Mesa, AZ| Home 281-369-8332. Find a dealer now to ask about prices. At ICON EV, our relentless dedication to building the highest quality golf carts is unrivaled. All your golf cart needs are a mere phone call away as we are standing by to help you. Check your local and state ordinances to see if you can drive your cart on public roads. Find a dealer now to ask about prices. Most importantly, youll be driving the golf cart with top quality products all the way around. We honor any warranty claims through our corporate offices located in Tampa, FL. our frequently asked questions to find the answer youre looking for. Icon Golf Carts | Golf Cart Dealer | Service and Golf Carts for Sale in Family owned, Texas Premier Golf Carts features industry-leading golf carts. North Carolina 28214, CAR SALES Onward Please contact us in for more information on our products or services in We have been in the Custom Golf Car business for over 30 years and pride ourselves on the side of service! To take transportation to a new level, ICON EV specially produces electric golf carts suited for various functions and sectors, including: While ICON golf cart models may differ in terms of their specs, some features are common among these golf carts, including: Each ICON golf cart series is made for a specific environment. Send it back no problem! (725) 257-4266. NEW CARTS. Your cart is completely customizable and accessories include every feature you can dream up, all built with Icons unrivaled precision and highest quality. Frontier Golf Carts | Largest Selection of Electric Golf Carts and Golf cart sales and rentals. {"item":"2022 i20 - ICON Electric Vehicles","name":"2022 i20","locationid":36861,"locationName":"Icon Superstore - Oro Valley","itemUrl":"//www.iconofaz.com/inventory . New colors, New Styles, A New way to enjoy the Golf Cart Life Golf Carts For Sale Dallas | Golf Carts For Sale Texas | Golf Cart For We at S2 Golf Cars Will Service and or repair electric and gas golf carts / LSV's from all manufacturers. Club Car | World's Best Golf Carts and Utility Vehicles We rented a golf cart for the long weekend and I can't say enough great things about Carolina Golf Cars. Find A Golf Cart Dealer Near You | Golf Cart Resource Players Golf Cars Inc | Golf Carts | Rockford, IL With new dealers being added every few months, be sure you are working with a dealer that can get your aftermarket parts for you ICON EV. Current Inventory For Sale in Sun City West, AZ - Golf Car Dealer Call today for a free estimate on our services. High quality, affordable golf carts are what seperate ICON carts from other brands. This means that from top to tires, every feature and aspect benefits the driver. GOLF CART SALESAND SERVICE. Discovery Golf Cars is an authorized dealer for EZGO, Star, ICON EV, EPIC Carts, and Evolution Street Legal carts. Tomberlin Dealer Locator Advanced EV Dealer Locator Garia Dealer Locator Book Online. Inventory Showroom | Wildar Golf Carts & Trailers | Fort Pierce Florida Didn't know they where so expensive. Southeastern Golf Carts primarily serves the Central Mississippi Region 2P4P6P We are an authorized ICON dealer and strive to get you the best deal anywhere. top of page. Carolina Golf Cars - Used CarsClub Car Feel safe with the standard seat belts for every passenger, four-wheel disc brakes, and electromagnetic braking. MIKES GOLF CARTS HOME PAGE - Mike's Golf Carts of NJ feedback that compliments great service or highlights areas in which we need to improve the service we provide to you, our valued customer. Icon golf cart models vary slightly depending on their unique purpose, but most models include: The best part of all is you wont have to constantly worry if youll reach your destination. Club Car Builder West Michigan Golf Carts at: Monroe Truck and Auto Accessories 2915 E Apple Ave Muskegon, MI 49442 Mon - Thurs, 9am - 6pm Friday, 9am - 5pm Saturday & Sunday, Closed Get directions SOME OF THE MANY Brands : Only dealerships who go above-and-beyond in sales and service practices are awarded this classification. We offer an inventory of new PTVs and utility carts as well as used and custom carts. Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral, FL 33909239-573-9448 As Northern Illinois' largest authorized ICON electric golf cart dealer with over 20 years of experience. If you're looking for new Icons/used, customized golf cars, golf car repair, or general golf car service, reach out to us today at Mesa - 480-373-6176 . Ascension Golf Carts - Louisiana's largest recreational vehicle dealer.