This squid is so raw I can still hear it telling SpongeBob to fuck off. Are you ready to hop in that garbage can? Of course I didnt come here to insult you I dont need to be NEAR you to insult you. Because guess what fucker, no one asked for you to say that, and unlike me, no one respects you. The lawyer tries to save face with I think we got off on the wrong foot here, and Brockovich quickly counters with Thats all you got lady, two wrong feet and ugly shoes. Save it for the next time someone is rude to you and tries to cry wrong foot. This is definitely one of those movies with the best one-liners youll want to say over and over. She would say, Can you keep a secret? When the person would reply with Yes, I can, she would then say, So can I! That was usually the end of the conversation. Recommended Reviews. Luckily, I have compiled a short list of all the things I could say, if he annoys me. Anyone agree? Here are some hall of fame insults heard by the people of Ask Reddit. WebThere's no universal comeback, because sometimes they're correct that some information you've offered is irrelevant to the conversation, or that they don't want to talk about a topic, period. Im sorry, I didnt hear you over the sound of how much I dont care. You don't remember who I am? Two couples give their order to a convict waiter at the Jail Cafe, which opened in 1925 at Sunset Blvd. She writes about astrology, games, love, relationships, and entertainment. And if youre not sure whether your comeback is savage enough, its better for you to not use it. 4. Still, it wasnt until a U.S. His arresting officer claims You are without a doubt the worst pirate Ive ever heard of. Ah, replies Sparrow, But you have heard of me. There is no comeback like one that tosses your opponents words back at them! [Read: How to learn to be witty and win over everyone in the room] #1 If laughter is the best medicine, your face must be She graduated from Emerson College and spent part of her undergraduate career writing for the Boston Globe. Funny Comebacks When Asked about Money. Is your urge to reply didnt ask to things that never concerned you an egotistical thing? First, this comeback was a 'Korea' comeback, not a 'US' comeback. Actors playing the role of the robot Jacques and his traveling companion Penelope at the new steampunk-themed restaurant Toothsome Chocolate Emporium at Universal Studios City Walk. WebAnswer (1 of 9): Guy: Did I ask? 34. But before you go hurling insults, remember that words can hurt, and think about the potential consequences of your actions. 13. Oh, Im sorry, I must have mistaken you for someone who actually knows what theyre talking about. Stephanie Breijo, with an assist from our newest addition to L.A. Times Food, reporter Cindy Carcamo, examine the effect that skyrocketing gas bills are having on restaurants leading some to wonder if they will need to shut down if the rates continue. Can I ask you a question? 31. You have your entire life to be a jerk. 19. To create this article, 45 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. "The older I get the less surprised I think I'd be if a random body part just fell off one day." This story has been shared 104,824 times. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. Here are some mean comebacks to say to a girl: So there you have it, some mean comebacks to say to a girl. ", Sent this to my gf without reading it Im so fucked rn. 27+ Unique Witty Comebacks for Shut Up Whats the Best Reply? Whatever does not kill you disappoints me. Youd struggle to pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel. I dont know what your problem is, but Ill bet its really hard to pronounce. I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you is another great one to keep in your pocket when someone is being willfully ignorant. I dont know what your problem is, but Ill bet its hard to pronounce. The most important thing to establish when you are responding to Who asked? is that you are not going to be messed with or pushed around. There is no definition as such for that but he is a very shrewd leader. Read his review plus Jenn Harris earlier ode to Saltie Girls lobster roll. Wait, you as in the person, or u as in the alphabet? Laugh like a maniac and shut jerks up with these really funny comebacks and insults. I guess thats why theyre so mad. 20 Something 20 Somethings 30 Somethings after dark best comebacks Burns Comebacks Comedy digs Funny genius responses Hilarious how to respond humiliate Humor Insults Jokes laugh on demand laugh out loud lol Love and Relationships Offensive One-Liners Relationships Relationships & Dating roast STFU what to say Zingers The point being of course that whatever they have asked is none of their business. Youre as sharp as a rubber ball. "No, i'm not asking, i'm just telling". "I don't know. Im sorry, I didnt realize you were an expert on the subject. In fact, here are 21 anti-jokes you cant help but laugh at anyway. "I bow to your greater insight, my Lord". Thanks for this informative answer! I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Me neither. The next two highest-ranking characteristics were with a hint of salt (68%) and gooey (65%). Try the recipe Julie came up with and let us know on our @latimesfood Instagram account what you think and if you have a better recipe. Why not take today off? Im sorry, were you dropped on your head as a child? Its so small. Regularly-updated list of Comeback insults and Comeback comebacks, sorted by latest, highest rated, and random. hide. You have the moral backbone of a chocolate eclair. Did your mom drop you on your head when you were a baby? Here is my list of comebacks, just so youre always prepared. I would call you a h*e, but at least theyre making money from it. Too bad you cant Photoshop your ugly personality in real life. 84. RELATED:30 Perfect Comebacks To Use When Someone Calls You Fat. Whether its being called names, having your intelligence questioned, or being made fun of, insults can hurt. He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights. There are over 7 billion people on the planet, and God chose you to be the biggest fool. You arent worth the dust that the wind is blowing on your face. In an episode of Mad Men, an adversarial colleague tells Don, I feel bad for you. To which Don cooly replies, I dont think about you at all. Ouch. Buzzfeed, 14 Hilarious Comebacks That Only Took People a Few Hours to Come Up With Youtube.com , Legally Blonde (4/11) Movie CLIP First Day of School (2001) HD Remember when Captain Jack Sparrow, under threat of capture and arrest, takes a moment to deliver a devastating zinger? Don't dish out what you can't take in return. There are two sides to each story, but youre a jerk in both of them. You have a little bullsh*t on your lip. I often eat lunch in my car, seated in the passenger seat. WebFunny comebacks thatll leave everyone in splits The following responses dont require wit, but do require a funny bone. Heres a tissue. Composite Deck Railing Kits Home Depot, I may not be perfect, but at least Im not you. Hey, I found your nose. You realise I could just say didnt ask back to your comment and it would actually carry way more weight because your comment was directed towards me, while mine was not directed towards you? Lv 4. The 100 best comebacks ever include witty, snarky and great insult responses. Oh, Im sorry. If brains were dynamite, you wouldnt have enough to blow your nose. My friend is up and Im the insultee and, without hesitation, she says, Your teeth arent as white as they could be! I was flabbergasted. Bullying should not be tolerated in the first place, but at least you now have some tools with which to defend yourself. 6. (Stare them for a few seconds and continue with your story). I enjoy sharing it when the opportunity arises: Im the same age as my tongue, and a little older than my teeth. I enjoy the look of puzzlement it creates. Consider subscribing to the Los Angeles Times. 2010 The Thought & Expression Company, LLC. save. It should take three, like a Tootsie Pop. When the Indian coach was asked whether stand-in captain Ajinkya Rahane is a bowling captain, he went on to mention that he was hearing it for the first time. Restaurant critic Bill Addison describes an epiphany he had at Saltie Girl in Boston five years ago when the restaurants impressive selection of tinned fish revealed just how delicious canned sardines and more could be. Oh, a thought crossed your mind? So, when someone tries to insult you, dont be afraid to give them a savage comeback. 50. When I first grew my hair out in high school, someone said to me: Did your barber die?, 41. It had a picture of a falcon on it and it read, If someone asks your age, tell them what Farquart the Talking Falcon says: None of your falcon business! DAVID S. IN GEORGIA. Is it because you are constantly made fun of and entirely alone in real life, and you need to go onto the internet to grasp at ways to make yourself feel in control and superior? I guess those penis enlargement pills are effective. 33. You have a little bullsh*t on your lip. By Jill Zwarensteyn Written on Mar 22, 2022. However you cannot even use that argument because you took the time to reply to my comment. 1. Web82. 23. ' shares another Buzzfeed contributor. 35. Prior to this, she was part of a two-year Hearst fellowship program where she covered crime and education in suburban Connecticut. "Did you parents ask for you, no". As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. Tread carefully with this one, friends! 44. You are the load your mom should have swallowed. If the topic is relevant to something that they are interested in, or if it's important enough that they should care about it, tell them how. 83. One of the, One day in middle school my friends and I were all coincidentally wearing either pink or yellow shirts. If laughter is medicine, your face must be curing the world. Does your ass ever get jealous of all the crap that comes out of your mouth. Another comeback that doesnt miss: Oooh, you wanna kiss me so bad. If someone is angryor obsessedenough with you, the insinuation that they in fact harbor affection towards you is all it takes to tilt a power struggle back in your favor. The first response made me nod my head instinctively. I think you might be overestimating your importance here. authenticate users, apply security measures, and prevent spam and abuse, and, display personalised ads and content based on interest profiles, measure the effectiveness of personalised ads and content, and, develop and improve our products and services. Im describing you. We've all been there: knowing the best comebacks to say after the argument is over. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. This calls for you to have a comeback for each and every occasion there is out there. You might like: 22+ Witty Comebacks for Hoes. report. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Mental Style Project has been created as an outlet to guide you as you navigate through life, with the right tools and resources that will upgrade your life, enable you to take charge of your personal growth, and improve your wellness journey. Those are the most common way to deal with them, now i'm gonna say the most brutal words. Some of the funny answers to the tough first date questions below will assist you in being less tongue tied.. Help us out by voting for what you think its the best comeback to the dating and hook up questions below. It must have been a I see youre still stuck in middle school. The list below has a comeback for practically every situation you could possibly run into from the jerk boyfriend and the fake friend to the helicopter parent and the nosy neighbor. You gain or lose absolutely nothing by reading my comment, except for a bit of time. The good thing here is that we have 100 amazing, nasty, sarcastic, hilarious comebacks that you can use for just [] If you dont like me, acquire some taste. This one is applicable to many scenarios, so youll want to memorize italong with these 40 funny sayings worth committing to memory. I am sorry. Whatever you do, dont let an insult get the best of you. LISA A. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, as a newly revitalized culinary destination, An almost vegan food crawl with Theo Rossi, Emily the Criminal star and hummus traditionalist, Chicken-flavored ice cream? I think you owe it an apology. Me neither. Some day youll go farand I really hope you stay there. We got into a fight with a random girl at the park, and when we were walking away she screamed after us, What are you gonna do, strawberry lemonade?, We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer), 22 insults from Shakespeare that still sting to this day, funny political quotes and insults you cant help but laugh at, 11 words and phrases that used to be insultsand are now compliments, 16 compliments you dont realize are actually pretty insulting, 40 funny sayings worth committing to memory, 50 cheesy pickup lines guaranteed to get a laugh, hilarious photos that will make you laugh out loud, 21 anti-jokes you cant help but laugh at anyway, groan-worthy jokes you cant help but laugh at, funny jokes to defuse awkward situations at work, movies with the best one-liners youll want to say over and over, Do Not Sell My Personal Information CA Residents.