Gen says it is in a dispute status, but then placed it back into repayment status, charging interest. Setup AutoPay for even more Convenience Theyre legit. Make a payment with confidence knowing your account is protected with our fast and secure system. They settled my case so fast. You might qualify for a $59 annual fee with either a 24.9% or 29.9% APR and a 29.9% cash advance APR or a $125 annual fee with a 29.9% cash advance and purchase APR. I am receiving multiple calls a day at work to my work number. $0 Fraud Liability for unauthorized use offers you peace of mind, Access to an unsecured credit card - no security deposit required, Nationwide acceptance - use anywhere Mastercard is accepted in app, in store, and online, Pre-qualifying is quick and easy and will let you know if you are qualified without impacting your credit score, Reports your payments to all three major credit bureaus, Use your card in app, in store, and online - Nationwide wherever Mastercard is accepted, Build on your credit history with the Milestone Mastercard, Quick and easy pre-qualification that does not impact your credit score. [and] pride ourselves, More specifically, the collections company claims that their success is due to knowledge, experience, and skill in developing omnichannel financing solutions with flexible technology that best serve our merchant partnerships and non-prime consumers.. MY QUESTION TO THAT was why didn't they ask the person who called in to change my address to do the same thing??? Home equity line of credit (HELOC) calculator. View your balance, transactions, statement and make or schedule a payment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Accuracy, independence and authority remain as key principles of our editorial guidelines. You could also be approved for a card with an initial annual fee of $125 and $49 each year after, plus a monthly fee of $10.40 after the first year, which amounts to $124.80 annually. Now wanting a late fee. Bankrate follows a strict View your balance, transactions, statement and make or schedule a payment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Get credit for all of your hard work. 1 836-9633. First, Electronic Bank issues the credit card. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. Genesis FS Card Services is a debt collector located in Beaverton,OR. Thanks so much to the lawyers and staff at Lemberg Law!, Lemberg Law firm, did a great job representing me against a big and powerful company, they got me a fair but very good deal for me and the company, felling grateful with them.. Put $0 if you currently don't have a rent or mortgage payment. Genesis FS Card Services does not cite who they specifically collect for on their website. Today, Genesis Financial Solutions provides three card options to help people in difficult credit circumstances get on their feet. If we have made an error or published misleading information, we will correct or clarify the article. *Some consumers may elect to not publish the details of their complaints, some complaints may not meet BBB's standards for publication, or BBB may display a portion of complaints when a high volume is received for a particular business. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. . $0 cash advance fee during the first year. Other than an address for a website that lets you do nothing other than apply for their worthless credit card, the solicitations have no contact information, no email address and no phone number with which to contact anyone to demand they cease and desist. , and serviced by Genesis FS Card Services, Inc. (NMLS #1549514) 14600 Greenbrier Parkway, Beaverton, OR 97006 Contact . BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. The Indigo Mastercard also comes with a $700 or $1,000 credit limit with a $59 annual fee and 29.9% cash advance and purchase APR. Note, however, that once you apply, a hard inquiry will appear on your credit report. The Destiny Mastercard comes with the lowest credit limit and highest APR and fee terms, so may be best suited for someone with bad credit. Therefore, the wisest move to make is to preemptively contact an attorney BEFORE this judgment may occur. The APR for cash advance and purchases are 29.9% or 35.9%, depending on your cardholder agreement. BBB is here to help. This site does not include all credit card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace. The Good. The refused to give me a account #, they have been caused in the pass reporting to credit bur.causing my scores to drop. One of these FRAUDULENT accounts was for an Ashley ********* purchase financed through Genesis FS (GFS) for $974.58, which I did not make or authorize. Bankrate.com is an independent, advertising-supported publisher and comparison service. [and] pride ourselves on offering the same credit experience to non-prime customers that prime customers receive.. EVERYTHING is a constant run-around with them. Indigo is a registered trademark of Genesis FS Card Services, Inc. What are index funds and how do they work? Lemberg Law specializes in debt collection cases, and as a company we have advocated for tens of thousands of victims of debt collector harassment. Genesis FS Card Services | PO Box 4477 Beaverton, OR | 97076-4477 Our toll-free customer service number: 1-800-353-5920 Where should I send my Indigo Mastercard payment? Lemberg Law specializes in debt collection cases, and as a company we have advocated for tens of thousands of victims of debt collector harassment. There are many criteria used to choose these credit cards, including: If you don't find a Genesis FS credit card that is the right fit, you can also consider: What is the best Genesis Financial Solutions credit card? February 18, 2023 @dameonwallace09 Verified Customer Was approved for a $700 credit line. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. This card comes with an annual fee of $175 for the first year and $49 each year after, plus a $150 annual fee billed monthly at $12.50 per month. If you believe that this collections company may have violated the FDCPA do not hesitate to contact an attorney and file a complaint or take action by reviewing the company on the BBB or Google Reviews. H/9d.eJ?SL%~8-/hvQ@Y\F:} q5N .N E^u''\. Federal Law allows you to protect your FDCPA rights in court via lawsuit. editorial integrity, Our editorial team does not receive direct compensation from our advertisers. This card is terrible they charge you $12 a month for a service fee in addition to a $49 annual fee. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on the site, including for example, the order in which they appear within listing categories. When you apply, you will be instructed by a representative of the retailer to take a copy of this document. Genesis Financial Solutions is one of the companies that offer credit cards for customers with poor or limited credit. 2023 Genesis FS Card Services, All Rights Reserved (NMLS #1549514) 14600 Greenbrier Parkway, Beaverton, OR 97006 Each card comes with its own credit limit and terms, including annual and monthly maintenance fees, cash advance and purchase APRs. Submitting a response indicates a willingness to work with customers to make things right. And we pore over customer reviews to find out what matters to real people who already own and use the products and services were assessing. The Milestone Gold Mastercard also comes with a $1,000 credit limit for those who qualify. Ana Staples is a reporter for Bankrate and an expert on all things credit basics and personal finance for the younger generation. Our award-winning editors and reporters create honest and accurate content to help you make the right financial decisions. The cards let consumers purchase products and services to meet everyday needs.. $35. While we adhere to strict Editorial integrity is central to every article we publish. 374 0 obj <>stream Further, youll be responsible for an up to $40 overlimit fee if you opt in to overlimit coverage and go over the credit card limit. I want them to promptly close this fraudulent account and report it to the credit bureaus as fraudulent. You can absolutely sue. The Destiny Mastercard also comes with a $700 credit limit, which comes with a 35.9% cash advance and an interest rate of 35.9%. Well use this information to to verify your credit profile. 2023 Bankrate, LLC. Theitr last letter stated that "If we have insufficient documentation support your claim we may close this dispute and you will be responsible." Well guide you through the process. Learn the Law & Sue the Collector. they stick together and read notes to keep saying the same thing, so I contact my bank for the other $200, and they go to my milestone card and reverse payment from there and add . Late payment and returned payment fees are also up to $40. A Red Ventures company. Bankrates editorial team writes on behalf of YOU the reader. The Genesis FS Milestone Gold Mastercard is issued by The Bank of Missouri and offers up to a $1,000 credit limit for those who qualify. 14600 Greenbrier Parkway, Beaverton, OR 97006. . Describe your legal concern or comment Briefly describe your experience Briefly describe your experience. Best Genesis FS credit card overall (and for those with bad credit), These Experts Are Racing to Protect AI From Hackers. Aja McClanahan is an author, blogger and speaker on personal finance and entrepreneurship. He has been repeatedly recognized as the most active consumer attorney in the country. \D6bVcZXwx:>{5kfmuuxGv4+yt;86Satu>+MnJv0"}5::>9=;n'\S")FV^@^d4OcN0PpJJ/`+6!*q;oqgqxx %3IH r@MZcQOZUjx.m>%IFH;m) uMf)_n|?=T7h:X|&f2~2>6]uuvwy=K]l}]~V^Vmh=8 ki.CEQJsP6\b5Q38;`GS$5S`,a(]5`Fv XR! Milestone Card reports to all three credit bureaus. Do you need one? If the charge on your bank statement stems from a debit or credit card.. following the other instructions on the monthly statement to Genesis FS Card Services, P. Make sure you pay at least the monthly minimum payment each month by your payment due date.. Sound off and share your experience with other visitors in the comment box below. (Note, in a call on 1/31/23, ******** Service Supervisor ***** confirmed GFS received this affidavit). Since Genesis Financial Solutions designs its products for subprime and non-prime consumers (those with credit scores under 669), theres a good chance you can qualify no matter what your credit situation is. Each card comes with either a 24.9% or 29.9% APR for interest and cash advances. Get a Mastercard accepted online, in store and in app. By providing my email address, I agree to CreditCards.coms A $500 credit limit may also come with a $125 first year annual fee and $49 due each year after, plus a monthly fee of $10.40 billed per month for maintenance, totaling $124.80 per year. Testing RFID blocking cards: Do they work? See the best credit card offers from Genesis FS Card Services below. Click to reveal In that regard, the solicitations only have a contact for the national opt out for pre-screening of credit offers, owned and operated by the big three credit reporting bureaus. I received notice from a credit monitoring service that accounts had been opened using personal identification information (***) on 12/12/22. You can be approved for a $300 - $1,000 credit limit with the Indigo Mastercard, and some consumers may qualify for no monthly fee and low APR. After being transferred 4 times, I was finally able to speak to *****, a customer service supervisor. Timing chain failure, crankshaft and oil leaking in pistons. Any issuers discussed on our site are vetted based on the value they provide to consumers at each of these levels. They know they closed off my access to these cards. 'ZDNET Recommends': What exactly does it mean? This credit limit comes with either a $35 yearly annual fee or a $75 first year annual fee and $99 each year after with a 29.9% purchase and cash advance APR. Genesis Financial Servicesoffers credit to the non-prime market, which is users who can't qualify for prime rates because of their credit history. Your personal information and data are protected with 256-bit encryption. At Bankrate, we take the accuracy of our content seriously. 1,670 total complaints in the last 3 years. And they do it while incommunicado, from a position of concealment. I did not make the purchase. 19 Chevy trax with 31K on it has been having an issue with the transmission Module throwing a code. Read more about the firm. Our mission is to provide readers with accurate and unbiased information, and we have editorial standards in place to ensure that happens. *May also include monthly maintenance fees. It reports to all three credit bureausExperian, TransUnion and Equifaxand with time, as your credit score improves, you could be eligible for more exciting credit card products. Celtic Bank issues the Genesis FS Indigo Mastercard. I want this closed w/out hurting my score. . Misled by a collector? Consequently, if action is taken, you can recover damages of up to $1,000, plus attorney fees, court costs, and personal damages. All Rights Reserved. So, whether youre reading an article or a review, you can trust that youre getting credible and dependable information. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Once you've decided which card fits your needs, apply for it. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. There is no information currently available regarding the companys clientele and areas of expertise. Genesis FS uses Indigo and Milestone Mastercard to offer non-prime users credit cards. In 2020, Tavant, a leader in the digital lending solutions industry, announced a partnership with Genesis to enhance the digital and mobile portal experience for customers using the most recent technology. . See the online credit card applications for details about the terms and conditions of an offer. Harassed? If you qualify for a $700 credit limit on the Milestone Gold Mastercard, you could be approved for one of three cardholder agreements. Unlawful Debt Harassment? The consumer telephone number is 866-502-6439 and the main website is www.genesis-fs.com/. Your credit cards journey is officially underway. I paid the annual fee, told them card had expired Genius stated a card was on the way, needless to say no card ever came, here I am again them wanting 99.00 plus late fee of 29.00 and no card. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and whether a product is offered in your area or at your self-selected credit score range can also impact how and where products appear on this site. If your credit score is lower, you may qualify for a 35.9% APR with a $175 first year annual fee and $49 each year after, plus a $150 annual maintenance fee billed monthly at $12.50. You may also get approved with a $75 initial annual fee and then $99 each year after. 4 months ago I noticed some fraudulent charges on the account. Yes. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. 2023Genesis FS Card Services Inc., All Rights Reserved. Offers auto rental collision damage waiver. Genesis is the nation's largest "second-look" merchant financing provider. The, Check engine on and kicking into high RPM. Take a look at the link above to find out whether this collections company falls within this category. + Payment address: Genesis FS Card Services | PO Box 23039 Columbus, GA | 31902-3039 What is the FAX number for the Indigo Mastercard? ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. Genesis fs card services is harassing me to contact them or 'I assume' they will: 1. From industry experts to data analysts and, of course, credit card users, were well-positioned to give you the best advice and up-to-date information about the credit card universe. View your balance, transactions, statement and make or schedule a payment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. I contacted GFS on 12/27/22 to report the fraud to them, and they requested I complete and return an affidavit from www.identifytheft.gov to them within the next 20 days. hb```@(0 Rather than focusing on the number of complaints, BBB considers how frequently and effectively those complaints are resolved. Your answer should account for all personal income, including salary, part-time pay, retirement, investments and rental properties. Fortunately, there are credit cards on the market designed for people in these situations. Please enter a valid phone number. Debt collection agencies can garnish wages through legitimate legal action if a judgement rules in their favor. Either card can be used in any Kay Jewelers store or on the retailer's website. As a part of the second-look financing market, you don't need an excellent, or "prime" credit score to get approved for Genesis credit. Whether you're looking to build credit as a new user or rebuild credit after a bankruptcy or string of delinquencies causing your score to drop, a Genesis FS credit card may be the solution for you. I ordered the card thinking I'd get a $700 credit line that was a lie.Not only that, but upon receiving the card I'm automatically going into debt of $75 No pin number upon activation,that takes **** days No routing number for electronic funds transfer,none of which was explained before opening account. These editors thoroughly edit and fact-check the content, ensuring that the information is accurate, authoritative and helpful to our audience. Our experts have been helping you master your money for over four decades. This credit card comes with an annual fee, and you may also have to pay a monthly fee, which is considered set up and maintenance fees. Additionally, this collections company claims that alongside the companys 20+ years of experience within collections exists a company which claims to attribute our leading position in the industry to a strong focus on providing outstanding service to both merchants and end consumers. Dont worry, we wont spam your inbox. If a debt collector has contacted you, make sure you understand your rights before taking action. The content created by our editorial staff is objective, factual, and not influenced by our advertisers. 2023 Genesis FS Card Services, All Rights Reserved (NMLS #1549514) 14600 Greenbrier Parkway, Beaverton, OR 97006 In the meantime, you are welcome to call us right away at 855-301-2100. Do not assume that you are entitled to any compensation as a result of the consumer complaints you have. Member FDIC, It appears as though there are a variety of different complaints against this collections company alleging violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). BR Tech Services, Inc. NMLS ID #1743443 | NMLS Consumer Access. Additionally, the *** used to open the account is outdated. Genesis created the Genesis Credit brand after the 2008 recession, when many saw their credit negatively impacted through no fault of their own, like job loss or health issues. View your balance, transactions, statement and make or schedule a payment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call us today to find out how we may be able to assist you with your case. Note that complaint text that is displayed might not represent all complaints filed with BBB. Genesis offers the option to customize your card design and all three credit bureaus receive payment data, which can help boost your credit score and establish you as a responsible cardholder. Confidentiality Guarantee: We keep your information completely confidential and will not send you spam or sell your information. Our award-winning editors and reporters create honest and accurate content to help you make the right financial decisions. Credit Cards Reporter and Young Credit Analyst, Connect with Cathleen McCarthy on Twitter, Connect with Cathleen McCarthy on LinkedIn. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the authors alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. You do not need to include alimony, child support, or separate maintenance income unless you want to have it considered as a basis for repaying a loan. ZDNET independently tests and researches products to bring you our best recommendations and advice. Get a Mastercard accepted online, in store and in app. Genesis FS Card ServicesGenesis FS Card Services is debt collector located in Beaverton,OR. Here's an explanation for how we make money They kept me up to speed the whole way. We value your trust. At Bankrate we strive to help you make smarter financial decisions. But I do not want to opt out from pre-screening for credit offers from every creditor in the country. I understand that this is not an application for credit and that, if I wish to apply for a credit card with any participating credit card issuer, I will need to click through to complete and submit an application directly with that issuer. We maintain a firewall between our advertisers and our editorial team. Take a look at the link above to find out whether this collections company falls within this category. Disgustingly 4-6 emails daily, Spam phish credit card email trying to steal personal information, We made only 2 orders on the *** website the dates are order # 1 Nov 25,2022 $1,045.54 Order # 2 Nov 28,2022 $365.06 6 items in each order We returned the following 4 items in the store with the manager at ********* Bronx ** on dec 3,2022 1)Black bracelet item #********* $59.99(we returned it because it was the wrong item)2) praying hands charm item #*********(returned to small)3)letter o charm item #********* (Returned to small)4)men wedding band black and white diamond ring item #********* (Returned to small)We then received a couple of days later the correct black bracelet item #********* So total of 3 items were returned to your company Total amount for 2 Orders without returns $1,045.54+$365.06=$1,410.60 Total statement should be after returns we made is $957.01 which your company received the returned items on dec 3,2023 Jan and Feb statement from *** credit card company is $1,380.54 as you can see from the attachment And the statement should be $957.01 not ($1380.54)This has been going on for 2 long months and hours and hours on the phone with so many different reps we will not pay for items that were already returned we are being overcharge in the amount of $423.86 and charged a late fee of $40I hope this is the final step to solving this problem in a timely manner.