letter-spacing: .03em; margin-bottom:16px; a[aria-expanded=true] .fa-chevron-right { display: none; } .key-messages li:last-child { margin-bottom: 0px;} position: relative; .widget-img { To see all of the candidates who will appear on your individual ballot, click. Board of Elections; Cooperative Extension. Ive lived, worked, and served in law enforcement in this county for many years, and now Im ready to serve as Sheriff. Our deputies and county residents will benefit from a de-escalation training program, lowering the risk of unfortunate accidents. Government. EN. width: 100% }

color: white; background-color: #6db24f; } Visit Franklin County. Parks & Recreation; Planning and Inspections; Public Utilities; Register of Deeds; Sheriff's Office; Social Services; Solid Waste; Soil and Water . I feel its time for a change in our local law enforcement. } margin-bottom: .75em; padding-left: 0; .panel-heading:hover { cursor: pointer;} .widget-key { } } div.oneoff-scrollbox.short { height:250px; overflow:scroll; margin:20px; padding:10px; border:1px solid gray; } Vote Larry McKeithan for Sheriff! Jerry W. Jones, Troy Wheless, and Darryl Wright, Sr. ran in the Democratic primary for Franklin County Sheriff on May 17, 2022. School districts | } Louisburg, N.C. - With the beginning of daylight savings time on March 12, 2023, Franklin County Solid Waste will be adjusting its hours of operation. MORE max-width: 600px; } } } width: 90%; display: inline-block; width: 100%; There are numerous responsibilities of the sheriffs office. margin-top: 1px; } } color: #888; } background: #4c4c4c; z-index:1; overflow-y: hidden;

Length of Term Next Election $(".expand-all").on('click', () => { padding-bottom: 8px; border-radius: 50%; $('.collapse').collapse('show'); display: block; .results_table { Darryl Wright, Sr. (Franklin County Sheriff, North Carolina, candidate 2022). widget_load_check_dom() State and local courts | background-color: #ccc; .widget-value { And, Larry coaches youth sports here in Franklin County. } .inner_percentage.Green { Skip to main content. .widget-row.value-only.black { U.S. Congress | .electionsectionheading { Elections in 2023 | } height: 100%; } display: block; State and local courts | chevron.removeClass('fa-chevron-up'); Out of the 694 candidates who completed Ballotpedia's candidate survey, 147 won their election. .large-date { text-align: center; margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 20px; font-size: 20px; font-weight: 600;} font-size: 0.9em; Was absentee/mail-in voting available to all voters? font-weight: bold; Arizona; New Mexico; . Noteworthy respondents included U.S. Representative, 694 candidates completed the survey in 2021. } Read the 2022 report for more information about that year's respondents. .results_row td:first-child { } Federal courts | How to run for office | .infobox { vertical-align: top; } NCFranklinDems@gmail.com. top: 0px; overflow-x: auto; } vertical-align: middle; vertical-align: top; background-color: grey; You can ask Darryl Wright, Sr. to fill out this survey by using the button below or emailing Contact@darrylwrightforsheriff.com. } Elections in 2023 | background-color: #6db24f; Incumbency information for this election was not available. .votebox { if (typeof $ != 'undefined') { width: 250px; website margin-bottom: 0px; font-weight: bold; padding-bottom: 5px; } Contact our sales team. font-weight: bold; } Raleigh NC 27603-1362. Candidates from 36 states completed the survey. color:white; display: table; .clearfix { Shannon Oliver: I grew up in the Tharptown community of Franklin County and graduated from Russellville High School. New Sheriff Elected! John Cantrell: I grew up in the west end of the county inHodges, Vina, and Red Bay. line-height: 1.5em; } .widget-row.value-only.black { } Counties | About Us. .outer_percentage { Franklin County deserves a Sheriff that will treat all citizens fairly, not play political games for power, and will work hard every day to ensure the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. font-weight: bold; Out of the 694 candidates who completed Ballotpedia's candidate survey, 147 won their election. } Cities | chevron.addClass('fa-chevron-down');

} top: 2px; Were all voters required to present ID at the polls? a.communitylink { color:black; font-weight:bold; } padding-bottom: 8px; Do you want a spreadsheet of this type of data? Read more about race and ethnicity in the census. VoterInfobyState_Resized = true; width: 250px; }, 100); If you are Darryl Wright, Sr., click here to fill out Ballotpedia's 2022 Candidate Connection survey. Candidates from all 50 states completed the survey. overflow: hidden; } color: #888; However, he was surprised that his son . padding-left: 8px; Out of the 6,087 respondents, 1,101 won their election. padding-left: 0; letter-spacing: .04em; background-color: #003388; padding-top: 8px; Ballotpedia features 395,557 encyclopedic articles written and curated by our professional staff of editors, writers, and researchers. Club Dr. 72 Club Dr. View 72 Club Drive, Louisburg, NC 27549 property records including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & historic tax assessments, legal . }. .infobox { You can ask Larry McKeithan to fill out this survey by using the buttons below or emailing larryforsheriff2022@gmail.com. We strive to ensure fairness and equality both . .expand-all:hover, .collapse-all:hover {cursor: pointer; text-decoration: underline;} } .widget-row.value-only { I would like to add that this election is not necessarily about me, its about the future of Franklin County. $("div.vis_widget_title").click(function(){ margin: 0; (function() { overflow-y: auto; As a Dad, Larry raises his kids here in Franklin County. margin: 0px 10px; .electionsectionheading { if(document.getElementsByClassName("reference").length==0) if(document.getElementById('Footnotes')!==null) document.getElementById('Footnotes').parentNode.style.display = 'none'; What's on my ballot? This includes local, state, and federal candidates. margin-bottom:0px; position: relative; If you are a candidate and would like to tell readers and voters more about why they should vote for you, 6,087 candidates completed the survey in 2022. background-color: #003388; } } font-size: 16px; background-color: #db0000; Larry has spent years serving the community. School districts | float: right; text-align: left; Bruce Baker understands that the local county Sheriff is the American Citizen's most important line of defense for Our Rights, Our Safety, and Our Community. Re-elect Cedric Jones: Proven leadership for Franklin County. .mw-content-ltr td.votebox-results-cell--text, font-size: 12px; My parents are Darla Cantrell and Kevin Skinner. } Board Meeting Schedule; Boards and Commissions; County Attorney; County Manager; Clerk to the Board; Code of Ordinances; Organizational Chart; Minutes and Agendas; Departments. Glenn Youngkin and Boston Mayor Michelle Wu. Who fills out Ballotpedia's Candidate Connection survey? .inner_percentage.Libertarian { } .contact_entity {font-size: 1.0em ;margin-top: 0.6em; margin-bottom: 0em; margin-right: 0.5em;} Not endorsed by any candidate or candidate's committee. $('.showResponses').hide(); background-color: grey; } } display: inline-block;

. font-weight: bold; width: 50px; $('.hideResponses').hide(); color: black; } a.communitylink { color:black; font-weight:bold; } .clearfix { text-align: left !important; .outer_percentage { Apply today! .results_row td { Franklin County Democratic Party - 108 East Nash Street - Louisburg, North Carolina 27549 Kevins campaign for Sheriff is 100% people-powered, and thats why loyal supporters like you are so important.
   .contact_entity {font-size: 1.5em ;margin-top: 0.6em; margin-bottom: 0em;margin-right: 0.5em;} 		font-size: 2em; 	.results_table { chevron.addClass('fa-chevron-up');  Franklin County. 		width: 100%; 	.inner_percentage.Republican { Airport; Aging Services; Board . div.oneoff-scrollbox.short {  height:250px;  overflow:scroll;  margin:20px;  padding:10px;  border:1px solid gray; } div.oneoff-scrollbox.regular {  height:400px;  overflow:scroll;  margin:20px;  padding:10px;  border:1px solid gray; } 	.inner_percentage.Democratic { Thanks for your message! 	font-size: 1.2em; if(document.getElementsByClassName("reference").length==0) if(document.getElementById('Footnotes')!==null) document.getElementById('Footnotes').parentNode.style.display = 'none'; What's on my ballot? Click the links below to learn more: Click here to use Ballotpedia's sample ballot to find every election that Ballotpedia has on file for your address. Published 10:09 am Wednesday, October 15, 2014. if ($('#vis_xs_indicator').is(':hidden')){ 		color: #fff; 	clear: both; | 	}        .contact_office { font-size: 0.8 em; margin-top: 0.6em; margin-bottom: 0em;margin-right: 0.5em;}   		position: relative; if(document.getElementsByClassName("reference").length==0) if(document.getElementById('Footnotes')!==null) document.getElementById('Footnotes').parentNode.style.display = 'none'; What's on my ballot? 	display: inline-block; 	.votebox-results-cell--check { The sheriff serves as the chief law enforcement official for the county. All Rights Reserved | Kevin White for Sheriff. .widget-img { 		width: 50px; .widget-value { 			display: block; Franklin County GOP Ladies Meeting We meet the 4th Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. Our next meeting is Feb. 28 at the Hudson Manor, 908 Moulton Rd., Louisburg. 		top: -1px; 	display: inline-block; U.S. Congress | 		background-color: green; 	} 		letter-spacing: 0.03em; 	.non_result_row div { 		margin-right: 12px; 	} 		font-style: italic; 	font-weight: bold; Im Kevin White, and Im running for Sheriff to keep Franklin County safe for years to come. Airport; Aging Services; Board . 	color: white; My parents are Silas and Annette Oliver, and I have been married to Tange Oliver for 17 years.  		color: #fff; 	.mw-body #mw-content-text th.votebox-results-cell--text { Public Information Officer . Shannon Oliver: Being elected as YOUR sheriff has been an honor that I take very serious, and as I stated in my first campaign, I dont want to be A sheriff I want to be YOUR sheriff  someone you can talk to if you need to and someone you can trust to do the job.  	.votebox-results-metadata { 	clear: both; $('.hideResponses').on('click', () => { 		letter-spacing: 0.03em; 		padding:7px 8px 8px; .hideResponses { display: none;} 	} 	} 	.race_header { 		padding-left: 0; 		background-color: #db0000; chevron.addClass('fa-chevron-up'); 	} } 		position: absolute; Who fills out Ballotpedia's Candidate Connection survey? Republican primary for Franklin County Sheriff Bruce Baker, Larry McKeithan, and Kevin White ran in the Republican primary for Franklin County Sheriff on May 17, 2022. 	} | 		border-radius: 50%; $('.showResponses').hide(); div.oneoff-scrollbox.regular {  height:400px;  overflow:scroll;  margin:20px;  padding:10px;  border:1px solid gray; } 		background-color: #6db24f; 		.votebox { | 				max-height: 580px; I hope to instill confidence back in the public, so that we can assume the potential burdens of crime they may face. Our keynote speaker is state Rep. Matthew Winslow who will discuss the voter ID status as well as the pros and cons of North Carolina joining the Convention of States. Board Meeting Schedule; Boards and Commissions; County Attorney; County Manager; Clerk to the Board; Code of Ordinances; Organizational Chart; Minutes and Agendas; Departments. 	color: black; Besides his decades of service in law enforcement in Franklin County, Kevin's conservative values are just one more reason he'll make an excellent Sheriff. 	.votebox_bp_logo { Public policy. 	.race_header.libertarian { 			width: 100%; }) 
Congratulations Meghan! Once again, you spoke and we listened. margin-top: 1em; .clearfix { I believe we are on a one-way path to fighting the war on drugs in our county. text-align: center; vertical-align: middle; color: #888; background-color: grey; .inner_percentage, .inner_percentage.Nonpartisan, .inner_percentage.Independent, .inner_percentage.Constitution, .inner_percentage.unknown { Shannon Oliver: I hope to continue to build on whats been started already since I have been sheriff. font-size: 1.25em; Ballotpedia features 395,557 encyclopedic articles written and curated by our professional staff of editors, writers, and researchers. During his tenure, Commissioner Jones has supported public education, business expansion, expanded medical services, a vigorous Covid 19 response, recreation programs, and more. text-align: center; .top_disclaimer { Alamance | Alexander | Alleghany | Anson | Ashe | Avery | Beaufort | Bertie | Bladen | Brunswick | Buncombe | Burke | Cabarrus | Caldwell | Camden | Carteret | Caswell | Catawba | Chatham | Cherokee | Chowan | Clay | Cleveland | Columbus | Craven | Cumberland | Currituck | Dare | Davidson | Davie | Duplin | Durham | Edgecombe | Forsyth | Franklin | Gaston | Gates | Graham | Granville | Greene | Guilford | Halifax | Harnett | Haywood | Henderson | Hertford | Hoke | Hyde | Iredell | Jackson | Johnston | Jones | Lee | Lenoir | Lincoln | Macon | Madison | Martin | McDowell | Mecklenburg | Mitchell | Montgomery | Moore | Nash | New Hanover | Northampton | Onslow | Orange | Pamlico | Pasquotank | Pender | Perquimans | Person | Pitt | Polk | Randolph | Richmond | Robeson | Rockingham | Rowan | Rutherford | Sampson | Scotland | Stanly | Stokes | Surry | Swain | Transylvania | Tyrrell | Union | Vance | Wake | Warren | Washington | Watauga | Wayne | Wilkes | Wilson | Yadkin | Yancey, What's on my ballot?