Female Harry Potter When Hariel saves the Ironbelly from under Gringotts she takes the time to speak to it before she leaves -- and a bond forms, one that brings her across worlds, across universes, to a land where dragons roam free and magic is lost. When she's chosen as the 4th Champion for the Triwizard Tournament, she knows this year will be awful. They are also free from Hogwarts. And a King to remember, Arthur. Female Harry Potter Fanfiction (known as FemHarry) is a type of fan fiction where the main character, usually Harry, is replaced by a female. Story: The Last Peverell is the perfect read for fans of Harry Potter who are looking for a well-crafted tale with intriguing characters and an engaging plot. The author might also explore different aspects of the characters that havent been shown in canon. FemHarry is mistress of Death, reborn into the naruto word, is vaguely aware of what is to come -thanks to Death's interjections- and is convinced to stay away, but after her village is no more she is determined to help and dusts off her slytherin side to subtly change the events. it's not exactly dysphoria but arthur is struggling with ideas of nature vs nurture re: gender, zooms thru season 1 and starts to rlly diverge from season 2, this is quite a beast of a fic so buckle in for a long read, Arthur Knows About Merlin's Magic (Merlin), Episode: s02e01 The Curse of Cornelius Sigan, Episode: s02e02 The Once and Future Queen, Episode: s03e01 The Tears of Uther Pendragon (Part I), Episode: s03e02 The Tears of Uther Pendragon (Part II), Arthur Knows About Morgana's Magic (Merlin), Alternate Universe - Always a Different Sex. She is sent back to t Can you imagine Harry Potter's surprise when he died only to reborn again? Fem / Harry y Lord Voldemort. He unknowingly caught the eye of the Headmistress of Beauxbatons; Madame Olympe Maxime. Story: If youre a fan of Harry Potter, then youll love Heiress. An abandoned princess and the girl-who-lived. Tell him to give me 6 months to a year to find a new sanctuary. "Lady Le Fay the plain will land any minute now." "That person right there? . For obvious reasons, the most common name I have come across is Harriet, but I have also seen numerous Hazels and Hollys, and then a few more out of the box such as Victoria, Isla, and Lily. Dcide a retrouve la famille qui lui reste peut-tre, Jasmine Potter change de vie, de nom et entreprend un voyage sans retour. Our list features 7 great and very different stories, all with different takes on the source material. For I shall have no son. You can also expect to see a wide range of emotions in female Harry Potter Fanfiction. Claude then thought Harriet and Athanasia where very close, so he could use Harriet to keep Athanasia closed to him. Both inside and outside the walls rumors spread of a rising dark wizard and war. Or are there plots and traps hidden at every turn? Harriet look at the window and saw the Cross Academy. More posts from r/harrypotterfanfiction. Now I leave you 30 million galleon use it well, I will never allow you to rely to Zabini. Short after Jennette was introduce at the debut ball, Athanasia found a baby in the Ruby palace's garden, a FEMALE Harry Potter. Please consider turning it on! Always remember that. Harriet reluctantly push Kain into her sofa. Shikaku is very, very bored, right up until the point when he isn't. He is the future. And it doesn't imply romance, but only a strong loyalty and solidariety between the two people. Work Search: "If you want you can drink from me." One Piece crossover. Dimensional/Time Travel. He'd been at their house for dinner, had food cooked for him by Death. But too soon the two have to break apart, less they both get in trouble. Youll feel like youre right there alongside Harriet and her friends as they battle their way through the tournament. After half the week had passed, Severus still hadn't seen signs of the boy alive. She's almost ready to sail for Westeros until she receives an unexpected visit. Harry Potter Tom at another Slughorn party, good boy face. Diana sat on her couch, covered in silk and laces. Don't you dare tell me no. He will always be protected by my blood and magic. Cliche title I know. She ask while nuzzling Kain's neck. So he visits the goblins, trusting them more than the wizards, only to find out that there has been so much wrong done to him. Particularly not muggle complications. Neither of them believe that they are destined for a great love. In this creative and witty fan fiction, Harry is female and goes by the name Selene Rosalie Potter-Black nee Evans. But, no matter who you asked, magical or not, it would describe it as a war cry. I'd inform you if that changes somewhere down the line if Hogwarts legacy's plot is interesting enough. When it comes to fan fiction, the possibilities are endless. I also leave you all my stocks in Italy and france. They can create their own characters and worlds if they so choose. "Yes Hime sama. Don't read this if you're a big stickler for canon. The moon dorm president was also inform.". She became somebody new and went back in time. Teddy Lupin was aided through life only by his Godfather Harry, finally understands his feelings. A Harry Potter Various x fem! Bestowed an Aesir and her coming of age, she is hailed a hero amongst those on Asgard. All her life, she had wished to hide and live a normal life but this - this was the opposite of normal. She is a new born pureblood vampire witch. Not particularly relationship-focused, no pairings have been decided yet but I will tag them once they appear. So, basically Merlin goes to Camelot, disguised as a dude to try and become a knight. Set in an AU world with a canonical tone with no bashing or kid politicians, you can be sure that this fantastic tale will quickly become one of your favorites. Hopefully Claude would forget about them and Harriet would be safe. Athanasia was following behind them till they reached a room that was fit for a princess and Claude handed Harriet back to her saying "Go into the room and stay their till I summon you, maids will bring food." She is now a pureblood vampire. To Severus Snape. But two days later, Felix and guards burst into the Ruby palace, Athanasia was holding Harriet protectively in her arms with the scared maids standing in front of them to shield the mother and daughter but where pushed to the side by the guards, and order Athanasia to follow them. She decided to enter Cross Gakuen. Dont miss out on this groundbreaking story. Oliver is the Chief Librarian working for the Royal Family when he and Prince Marcus Flint are locked in a room for their own protection. Story: If youre looking for a wizarding adventure with a strong Slytherin female lead, look no further than Victoria Potter. A collection of very smutty one shots that I've thought up and decided to finally get around to posting. A siren princess left her home in search of her mate that she once met, but was young to even realize it. Almost kidnapped . with this family come on we all know it would fail! Once upon a time,the Light was the dominant force on the world. She had a life to remember, Merlyn. Harriet blush a deep shade of red earning an amused look from Kain. "Oh man this is awesome!" It talked about the baby's name, her parents, magic, and Voldemort. Some may be continued eventually depending on the interest I get (if any), but I wanted to get them out here so please enjoy! Thankfully the goblins like her. RWBY So first year .. neh let's speed this along. 9. When Harry Met Tom4. (2023).18 Mountain Cur Puppies For Sale Featured Listings Default Sorting Brady Mountain Cur Marshfield, MO Male, Born on 11/21/2022 - 9 weeks old $300 Candy Mountain Cur Watertown, TN Female, Born on 12/28/2022 . She said, "I know that Goblin Nation has a main branch in Japan. Work Search: He remembers when the summons arrived from the Capital, so abrupt and unexpected that the shinobi populace in Konoha was left reeling. The Wizarding world is about to discover just how blind they have been. This erupts into a relationship with Harry accepting the role of a sissy wife. . She will be his everything and Harry will have no one but her to look to. georgeweasley sevressnape femharrypotter +20 more # 13 Holly Potter and the Midlife Crisi. She starts dreaming up a knockout handsome Voldemort, she survives a month without sleep or food, and oh! She kills and eats a boy.Strangely desensitized to the whole thing, she goes on to her horror show of a Fifth Year, finding solace in hyperfeminine clothing and taunting Draco Malfoy about his enormous crush on her while avoiding any thoughts of how wet she got every time Voldemort called her Bambi. Grandpa knows how to make people wet their pants! Author: Jennasprite. Harriet pout. Harry finds out he is a girl now and is grateful that he learned Japanese as a kid. Born-a-girl Merlin and Lancelot get married by magic in a ceremony without knowing, starting in Lancelot-Du-Lac. Ten-year-old Harry Potter is an orphan who lives in the fictional London suburb of Little Whinging, Surrey, with the Dursleys: his uncaring Aunt Petunia, loathsome Uncle Vernon, and spoiled cousin Dudley. Ongoing. Her heiress won't stand for segregation either. She raised the baby as her own, but when Jennette was poisoned the nobles blamed Athanasia. When they found Harry with Athy, they found she had jeweled eyes as well! No one ever thought that she was actually a demigod, th "The first group I sent over made the Avengers uncomfortable by thanking them constantly and asking for autographs. She is now a pureblood vampire. Princess Hermione of Asgard By: Peanutbuttertoast1. The late 1800s? In some cases, she might have been gender-swapped from male to female for the convenience of having a strong female as the protagonist central to the plot. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. The feeling is full bliss. Having Harry as a female lead means that new ideas and emotions can be explored and sometimes, stories are even more enjoyable when they are told in a new way! LGBTQ Some of the things you can expect from a good female Harry Potter Fanfiction are a well-written story, strong characters, and an interesting plot. He was rich, handsome, certainly talented enough, and most importantly a Potter. Or when Antonin Dolohov received the push he needed to let go of his bitterness and take back what was always meant to be his. Or will she forever be caught in the crossfire of her many clashing worlds? "The thought of Snape owning a fridge disturbed him more than he thought it would." Language: English Words: 131,715 Chapters: 28 /? AU. With a wave of her hand the vow was made. She is hungry. Harriet Potter has to flee from England better yet, she has to vanish from this World. For the purpose of our list, we are only looking at stories over 50,000 words that are complete or nearing completion. To overcome this 'paradox', she will be reborn in another world: the World of Ice and Fire. Considering How They Acted With Magic I Think This Tag Fits, Episode: s01e06 A Remedy to Cure All Ills, Arthur learns to not be a misogynist (even as a joke). Too curious to resist the temptation, he investigated.When he 'kidnapped' Potter, he didn't expect to be the one to look after him. Pride & Prejudice Rajkumari Euphemia Shrivastava is so good at doing the expected thing. He force his hands into the chair. The slightest hint of magic is snuffed out like a weed in the spring bloom. They owe her a debt. He didnt consider how one girl could make him question the traditions hed known his entire life. Marvel Magic's Call wasn't something just anybody could hear. Life started off complicated for (WMMAP FF) This spellbinding novel is full of suspense, mystery, and magic. I need blood.". Dearest don't be submissive to him just because you don't have your inheritance. The Eclipse Of Death - FemHarry by avnerno1230 226K 8.7K 23 Harriet Lillian Potter suffered her whole life, she was manipulate and abused by people she trusted. Scaring the fat little boy away from the other child, the dog takes his reward by eating out the now exposed boypussy of Harry. Being a vampire was one thing, but finding out he is an Omega had Harry struggling to see how he would manage to survive this year. 3 years latter, shortly after Jennette waspoisoned. Claude didn't know what to do, first his beloved daughter got poisoned, and know his other daughter had adopted a girl who had killed a dark lord as a baby? She tells him not to trust the wizards and so he leaves for a shrine in Tokyo Japan. Female Harry Potter Fanfiction (known as FemHarry) is a type of fan fiction where the main character, usually Harry, is replaced by a female. Romance Fem Harry Potter Rebirth Reincarnation Second Chance Cullen X Harry Potter Shared Mate . Love Teddy, love and care for him. For example, in the popular fan fiction story, The Girl Who Lived, the author explores what might have happened if Harry had been left with the Dursleys instead of being brought to live with the Potters. Hazel Potter is a strange young witch with an insatiable curiosity. I care for you. If by any chance that you'll love me again please forgive me. The question What if Harry was a female has plagued Potterheads for years and is one of the reasons for the development of the fanfiction genre FemHarry. I don Who made me a princess x fairy tail crossover. I named you Regent Lord Slytherin. They started dragging her, not noticing she had a child in her arms, to the throne room where Claude, who was glaring at her, and all the noblemen of the empire where. Or will the Ravenclaw Curse break her first? Was he hallucinating?And how could she not be certain if she was here on behalf of Death? Must read Book 1 Destiny begins and up to the chapter betrayal of a sister in book 2 the choice to understand. He was being pulled from the relentless nothingness of this space in between life and death. Based on s4 of MerlinWhat would've happened if Merlin was a girl? Half of it given to your nation.". Historia publicada en Fanfiction.Net y Wattpad de TsurugaLia1412. Regulus explains that - like it had happened to Sirius before her - because of the unsual circumstances of her death, her soul can't move on to the afterlife nor can she return to her own body. When the dursley's got accepted to a social party of the highest standing all the way in Japan they went without complaint except for one. Any queries regarding this, please refer to our Fair Use Disclaimer. Spells in Silence2. But Hermione has some twisted plans in her mind for Harry. He didnt consider the possibility of complications. I know you love him but dammit! Any children you have will be protected. And that secret is Jade Willow Potter Salvatore. Mo ; s s s I will probably go back through and turn some of these into actual stories once I've caught the darn rabbits, but in the meantime feel free to use the ideas. I make fanart and fanfic covers, also draw OCs and more. Vampire Princess Harriet Potter - Chapter I - Wattpad Vampire Princess Harriet Potter Fanfiction Harriet escape the wizarding world after her magical inheritance. Fem Harry Potter. I'm sorry for not meeting your expectation. So what happens when two alpha's who follow Tom try to take what isn't theirs? I also leave you Lilac Castle and my properties in france and 3 vacation house you want. ", "Yes Harriet sama. But the dog won't leave Harry, snatching him from the yard and dragging him to the woods.Sirius Black has been living as his animagus for years, hunting down his godson, his mate, and now that he has found him he will never let him go and plans to take full advantage of their bond and have his way with the toddler. The large half-giant SSBBW sees Harry as a threat to her school winning the tournament, so she decides to just force him to lose. Minato thought he knew seals - he was good at them, a prodigy; hell, he'd won the Third War with them.So calling on the Shinigami to seal the Kyuubi into his son - well, it was a seal he'd been working on and he'd been trying to figure out how to circumvent calling on Death to make the seal virtually unbreakable, but he hadn't figured it out yet.But, well, calling on Death shouldn't have been the confusing part. Usually characterized by unprecedented skill in everything from art to zoology, including karate and arm-wrestling. This enchanting book takes you right into the heart of the action, with camera charms capturing all the excitement. She just didn't expect to end up in another world during the first task with a dragon in tow. Warning: D I S C O N T I N U E D The Dursleys barely tolerate Harry, and Dudley bullies him. This story follows the start of the First Wizarding War. Sirius Black is called to fulfill an ancient duty of House Black assigned by Magic itself, and Harry Potter makes a startling discovery on a visit to Gringotts in the summer before his third year. What if Merlin had chosen the wrong path in book 2? Some people might be looking for something new to read, while others might be interested in seeing how other people are thinking about when it comes to female versions. ), Arcturus Black III | Sirius Black's Grandfather, Draco Malfoy/Original Female Character(s), Harry Potter/Original Female Character(s), Wizarding World of the United States of America, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Original Black Family Characters (Harry Potter), Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Potter, Harry is removed from the care of the Dursley's, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued, now updated with a fic outline and link to my notes, Harry Potter and the Traditions of the Magical World, Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Peter Pettigrew & James Potter, James Potter & Original Female Character(s), Sirius Black & Original Female Character(s), Alice Longbottom & Mary Macdonald & Marlene McKinnon & Dorcas Meadowes & Lily Evans Potter, Lily Evans Potter & Original Female Character(s), Marlene McKinnon & Original Female Character(s), The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, no focus focus on romantic relationships yet they are children your honor, Gentle Shadows in the Blinding Light ~Samhain~, Godric Gryffindor & Helga Hufflepuff & Rowena Ravenclaw & Salazar Slytherin, Harry Potter & Helena Ravenclaw | The Grey Lady, Original Malfoy Characters (Harry Potter), Noctis Maledictionem - The Prince of Darkness, Romantic Relationships To Be Decided - Freeform, Belphegor (Katekyou Hitman Reborn! This story continues after the tea poisoning incident. I am a Lady and a royalty. So, in this article, we are looking at stories where the author has used their creative license and written stories in an alternate Harry Potter Universe and given us the best Female Harry Potter Fanfiction.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'projectfiction_org-medrectangle-3','ezslot_5',613,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-projectfiction_org-medrectangle-3-0');Table of ContentsWhat is Female Harry Potter Fanfiction?Why Read Female Harry Potter Fanfics?What to Expect from Fem Harry Potter FanfictionThe 8 Best Female Harry Potter Fanfiction Stories1. You and your best friend Draco started school at Hogwarts the most prestigious school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, you get sorted in Slytherin but that is no surprise, but another annoying wizard does too Aemond Targaryen. She forces herself onto him and makes Harry her property. He was doing good though, he was following his orders to the t. Even if it killed him, he would stay with the Dursleys.Severus Snape had other ideas.Assigned by the Order to guard wonder boy for a week, the man dutifully sat in a tree for the better part of three days. Lockheart is a predator, Female Harry fights acromantulas that attack the school grounds, and I think she eventually tells her . Thunderstorm is by far the best fanfic that pairs Harry with a female Voldemort, or more precisely female Tom Riddle, of all I've read. Slytherin Princess By: Ihatechoosinganame A female Harry (Haronna) starts at Hogwarts and comes across a different group of people on the train. And due to Death being a troll the annoying blonde menace, aka Namikaze Minato, will not leave him be due to some mistake belief that he's lonely and needs some company. And it seems the roughish man, Gwaine returns her feelings. To the wizarding world remember the debt you owe to me. First published Jul 10, 2017. Finding her mate in the arms of another, irk her so much. It was easy to forget this small woman held more power in her pinky than all of Konoha's shinobi combined and could probably destroy the world at a whim. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). They say that Queen Ygraine died the moment the babe was born, as if the child had stolen the breath right from her lungs.A girl, Your Grace, said the assistant. She meets a w. "Kaname sama understand your need for a sanctuary. And what a handsome fellow the newly divorced Nara is. Your good in business, used it. Bila kamu seorang Black, kamu seorang Black dan tidak ada yang bisa memegang semua kartu kecuali kamu. After being executed by her father, Athanasia was reborn into Earthland as Lucy Heartfilia a mage f "Your highness, do you want me to carry you?" It was just like before when they were still naive children prancing around with wooden sticks, playing with brooms, and reading books filled with fairy tales. "Ah!" Based on s3 of MerlinWhat would've happened if Merlin was a girl?Rewrite of Merlin as if he were a girl but also with changes to the story so that it actually makes sense because fuck knows what anyone was thinking. A collection of ideas that I've written for and have sitting on my computer. She's raised in a castle by her noble father. "Did you inform Headmaster Cross about my arrival? Despite it, she finds herself falling for a certain red-haired wizard, George Weasley. Can she find love? With the war looming, will she be strong? Who knows what she's going to find Nara Shikaku/Fem!Harry Potter. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. there are many benefits to being summoned to another world, Harry Potter and the Consequences of Getting Tattooed While Drunk, Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types, Harry Potter/Reborn (Katekyou Hitman Reborn! Can she have the happiness she truly de. "I hate that I love you.". "Whose he gonna pick?" What to Expect from Fem Harry Potter Fanfiction, The 8 Best Female Harry Potter Fanfiction Stories, Harry Potter and the Master of Explosives - Fanfiction Audiobook, The 11 Best RWBY Fanfiction Stories You Probably Havent Read, 10 Best Daenerys Targaryen Fanfiction Stories, 11 Best Sasuke x Naruto Fanfiction Stories. harry the other has become a vampire after being attacked, disowned harry has been taken by Dumbledore to the youngest professor in Hogwarts history how will the potter reacts. Merlyn's mother dies the day she's born. I know it. He explains that - because of the unsual circumstances of her death - her soul can't move on to the afterlife nor can she return to her own body. this was on a03 but was taken down for some odd r Harriet Lillian Potter suffered her whole life, she was manipulate and abused by people she trusted. After her friends abndoned her in the summer after 4th year Hayley starts to question her life and decides to give up Toni Stark had known she would die : from the moment she had been told about the prospect of time travel, she knew she would have to leave Morgan behind. 20 years ago, magic was captured and erased from Camelot. Summary: When Merlyn first came to Camelot and had to be a maidservant and silent protector to the prat Prince Arthur Pendragon, she never imagined she would fall for him nor did she believe the second part of her destiny; to become the Once and Future Queen. She moan sensually. "Hime it's a common practice to offer blood to the pureblood." I think he is not good enough for you. When she wakes up, her memories are sparse and she's in her animagus form: a beautiful young doe. Hailey Potter had been 11 years old when she heard it. The minister and his omega husband, the minister that is loved, hated and most of all envied. i wrote it awhile back and decided to post it for the hell of it!{was originally called kiss me with bloody lips, but the title was mediocre}, After Voldemort attack Harry's brother has been the boy who live. "I Lady Harriet Dorea Potter declair this my farewell message. Emerald glow into the color of killing curse. With this knowledge, Harry must find a way home and keep everything from going wrong. I would ask you to hurry up since we have arrived.". A collection of Plot Bunnies that have either run away to the point I can't catch them, or have been buried underneath the 100+ other rabbits in my head. He quickly finds himself spirited away back to the wizarding world and learns some secrets that have long been kept from him. After Professor Snape finds 15-year-old Harry during his first heat, their relationship flourishes as they realise they can relate to one another more than anyone could ever believe. But the young heiress of the Dark managed to make a more equal world for the future generations. This feature-length novel takes readers on an exciting adventure as they follow the story of Master of Death Harriet Potter and her struggle to save magical Europe from inbreeding its way to extinction. Can she find love? I won't submit to anyone. Paddy Padfoot I leave you all my Dad journal from childhood to his auror days. When Jasmine is kicked out of her family and disowned, she never thought that her life could change when she runs into a certain group of men hating Hunters. Ah. Yeah! TikTok video from FandomMuse (@fandommuse): "Do not read, walk away, *sob* excuse me whilst I go cry for the next hour. ah never mind but if he ever hurt you he'll know why Voldemort is afraid of me. But I have now decided to also post this story here. I love you so much. I know it's no longer safe here if the minister decided to take my vaults." Crossovers All characters are owned by their respective owners. They have been treating the Fisher Kings injury ever since to prevent the infection from spreading onto the land, as the land of Elmet was tied to the ancient and powerful sorcerer.The Dragonborns are warriors, as even the women of the Royal family are trained in combat.Princess Muriel is the Dragonborn heir to the throne, and is primarily in charge of protecting Elmets borders with Camelot due to the many issues at that border in the past.One day, however, she leads her Knights across the border to help a group of outnumbered Camelotian Knights against a group of bandits who turn out to be human traffickers.It is like this that she meets Crown Prince Arthur of Camelot. Percy Jackson Dearest Professor I give you my mother's potion journal, basilik ingredients, 15 million galleon, potion shop at hogsmaede and Brown manor. philosopher's stonedeathly hallows daixuki_, 2020. Its an AU of my Au Parlay in Reverse. To papa and paddy I leave you both the Griffin Castle as well as 5 vacation manor all around the world. The pureblood leader of Cross Academy. I mean he's just a school headmaster, not a certified general of war. Based on s2 of MerlinWhat would've happened if Merlin was a girl? Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (11), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types (1), Ouran High School Host Club - All Media Types (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings.