Her NN on his 7th makes me think its a past life hold. Its completely okay to stand by what you wrote. That is why I, affectionately, call them too hot not to cool down. There are certain aspects I see in these dark,nuclear passion relationships. Theyre still deeply in love and their synastry and composite charts support it. When the son grows up, he will likely be the abuser,too. First of all Lilith is for . I am having a hard time following your questions, Julia. Does that fit and I applaud your willingness to face yourself. I dont even have tattoos or my ears pierced. I know there are astrologers who make every aspect positive but I dont think that is real and real is what heals and real is what gets people mad at you too lol. However, if you have Nessus/Dejanira and Mars/Uranus, particularly in hard aspect( opposition and square), it may make for dark spice, shall we say. Please, keep me posted though but, yes, please, be careful, Love! I dont mean to, but I think I find issues/hurts of my friends and partners and end up trying to mother them if thats what you meant. Drawing that authoritarian feminine energy into the already present power themes must have been really overwhelming, just flooding in from every corner. His abuse asteroid on her midheaven would be her reputation and career, right? I will come back and answer when I have time to really look at the details. What synastry aspects make someone fall in love The Lilith conjunct Mars synastry aspect means that this relationship is made up of two fighters. I wonder if that would mean that he IS an abuser but couldnt abuse me ?? If you see Nessus in synastry, make sure you know which side of the fence he is on. Wow. That is why it is so powerful. That is why it is so powerful. Everyone should have one once in a lifetime, I suppose. Eros is looking for his equal to explore the realm of creative intimacy. Great questions. Telling people that something will happen to them because of an aspect is what you in particular FEEL is going to happen, but that is not the truth. Most karmic astrology synastry reports dont take Chiron into account nearly enough. But I always have the feeling that people want to abuse/fool me in one way or another and they get surprised when I respond, I constantly need to stand up for myself in any sort of situation, from the cashier in the shop to colleagues at work. Dejanira trines my Ascendant. Past Life Indicators in Synastry and Karmic Relationships - Astrology I think you will have the urge to abuse. Good afternoon, thank you for this article Well, I have been thinking about the situation. He has pholus conjunct dejanira, all on my BML exact. Lets see. Posts: 9778 From: Death Star . Lilith is not dark, per se, Friend. There is also a near-exact conjunction of his north node to my Eros. What about this aspects? I reply to the comments out of order because I do it on the central comment form. woman s Dejanira and Juno, ( 445 and 432 Scorp ) both conjunct mans Eros and Chiron, (510 Scorp, 530 Scorp ) and both OPPOSITE mans Nessus (6 Taurus) Hi Ami. Saturn conj Mars in Scorpio could produce a kinky kind of thing. I am new on this and finding all this information was revealing, so now I will stick to questions about my dejanira and nesuus. Does this mean anything? Ive never seen the Descendant explained so clearly or succinctly before. Uranus is kink, so you do the math. Yes, these asteroids have to be in a very close conjunction with other planets ( or a very close square) to be dangerous. I bet that the son was still the abuser though, even if he was the victim, as a child. I would say no, but I am not the last word in anything. I am worried about being the abuser here. I am sorry! Playing with someones emotions when these aspects are involved could lead to bad things such as violence. Chiron conj the Sun is not sexy. In fact, it is the opposite. For your daughter, watch out she does not get sexually abused. At the end of the day, that is all this god and goddess really ask for.". The ex that abused me while I was pregnant had his Nessus conjunct my MC. Yet despite this fearsome reputation she was often dismissed as " a minor Babylonian wind deity " or similar. This brings out their dark side. His Eros is on her Descendant and her Eros makes a square to his Sun and conjuncts his Vertex. Thats weird. I do keep finding myself attracted to people who seem to have a strong primal power under the surface, and I dont really feel connected to Pluto myself (I dont know if thats on purpose or simply because its otherwise weakly aspected in my chart). Your Eros Sign Can Explain Your Weird Turn-Ons & Secret Sexual Desires I was sexually abused in my home by a family member. Considering the sexual aspect of it all, though, I'm betting the pay off was satisfying at least, haha. I am honored to have you as a valued member of my website family , Ivs, why dont you come put your chart in my Personal Readings Forum. TEA & ROSEMARY LLC. Thats like saying everyone with their own natal mars square pluto aspect makes them destined to be molested. I have only had this fantasy with him along with begging him and many many other fantasies. Eros Conjunct the Midheaven: This synastry aspect will be quite powerful for both parties since it will impact the way that the world views them. thank you again for being so welcoming, Thank you so much, Sovietlana! Thanks you, Jos. His ascendant is at 24 Virgo and has 0 Virgo in his 12th house. my mars is there too though, trining his Scorpio pluto 0.25 we have physical heat but plenty of fighting. We can still find a lot of info with no time of birth. How will these aspects play out? This is my opinion and other people may differ but I call things as I see them, Mandy dear. Can my Fortuna have some healing effect? If one person's Sun is conjunct Saturn and the other persons Eros is opposite Pluto, the contact will be quite different than if the Sun was conjunct Jupiter and Eros opposite Venus. Thats not the truth. Ive only been studying astrology casually for 5 years, so even though I know the basic interpretation of those planets in contact, Id still love to hear it from a pro love your blog! I am not surprised this happened to you. Think sitting next to a roaring fire. To put it plainly, if you have a dominant Nessus, you will be an abuser. The charts tell all. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Synastry: Sun square Pluto, sun conjunct Amor, sun conjunct psyche, Pluto conjunct moon, Venus square Pluto, (they have Venus square Pluto)natal also, mars sextile Venus, Mars conjunct Sappho and trine Uranus (they have mars square Uranus natal mars) tine Jupiter, Venus conjunct Neptune and sun conjunct Venus and Eros square Pluto, Eros conjunct kaali, Venus conjunct kaali all opposite Nessus!! Her theme is power-alluring and irresistible. Thanks for your help Amiann. One person is kind of riding the other one in this. I was wondering how abuse would play itself out if the Nessus-Deja synastry conjunction is in Cancer. For more context, Nessus/BML dont aspect anything else except a grand trine with Mercury/MC and Jupiter. If an asteroid is conjunct an angle or a planet, placed in a prominent position, or stands out because of some other reason, it can provide an additional layer of insight in chart analysis. Maybe also Mars/Uranus? I would say that this relationship would be INTENSE but in a beautiful way.Please, tell me about it! But interested to see how things unfold. Thank you a bunch for being so sweet Free~ I do agree that Ami is quite insightful, however I would like to chime in and say that I do not make every aspect positive I make every aspect neutral because the stars and planets are not going to tell you something is bad or make something bad. You lose about 25% but still have about 75%. I also have moon trine neptune, venus conjunction chiron snd more aspects to do with empathy. Required fields are marked *. I have Dejanira in Pisces in the 4H. I am so intrigued!!! In this video we will discuss the aspects between #Sun and #Eros in a synastry chart in Mix - Eros and Sun in Synastry! The conjunction is especially strong, but the trine, square, and opposition can also indicate a past life connection or marriage. But I do see this possibly helping people with many bad aspects that could show any possibility of abuse in their own chart already whom have actually been through anything so that this can help them feel validated about past or current pains, but its not good to deem things as going to play out in time just because they havent yet in a long standing, healthy relationship. You are not an astrology god that holds the key to the entire truth. Those interpretations CAN happen, but they are not destined to. Yes, their Moons are trine both in Earth signs. Eros in synastry Tell me, what is it like? We all have Liliths plutonic quality in us, the unconscious energy that brings up harsh boundaries between life and death, ecstasy and suffering, passion and revulsion, enslavement and freedom. ami, what would nessus trine dejanira in synastry indicate. If that does not float your boat, feel free not to read. The lilith person knows exactly how they effect the ic and can really play with them over time. I would have to see the rest of the chart to tell more though, my Friend. 5. I often see this aspect in the charts of couples who have been married for many years. The Lilith person might have trouble with issues surrounding desirability. in case his vertex in my moon and ascendant *. Yes, astrology charts do show the truth of ones life, but the issue is that YOUR opinions do not equate the truth. Eros: Synastry Aspects . I asked if I could post their charts but my friend isnt comfortable with it. In some past life, at some point, weve been married to almost everyone weve dated or had some type of relationship with. Same natal chart of a man who is 41-42 years old. We have our arguments and I sometimes feel put down by him (and, to be fair, he feels the same way about me) and sometimes my self-esteem suffers. There are many, many possibilities in astrology, even infinite if Im speaking on the complexity of each persons chart. BUT my dejanira is conjunct with his sun by one degree and my dejanira is also in the same degree as my AC What does that mean? I have very wide-orbed Eros-Lilith contacts (not conjunctions) in my two last relationships (they are Eros, I'm Lilith), but both relationships were so 8th house-oriented and Plutonian that it's hard to tell where Lilith comes in. Powerful, you say? Ami is an insightful astrology. YES, your Deja conj his NN will make you his victim, to put it really directly. Our mars are square (aquarius:leo) also. I would need to see more, Jenn! The wonderful thing about this aspect, especially with the conjunction is that love is brought into the lives of both, even if . The issue is telling people that are in healthy relationships or people that are around a couple in a healthy relationship, that those aspects will certainly play out no matter what. There was some sort of karma created, whether the relationship was painful or whether one person abandoned it. I am sorry. His moon also conjunct my IC, orb 1. I had waaaaay more rage than he did (granted, there were reasons for that) and said things so hurtful that I wince now when I think about them. All of astrology is neutral. Things were so passionate that we were bankrupting ourselves on planet tickets, so after a whirlwind 4 month courtship I quit my job and moved in with him- on the other side of the country. Will be keeping my wits about me. Would appreciate some insight!! DO they have Moon trine Moon or Moon conjunct Moon. Not sure which one id prefer. under what theme of the forum? How fortunate we are to have such a wonderful body of info to help us! Pick your top two questions and I will try to help, my Friend! They have a very strong sense of "us against the world," and they will fight to protect the boundaries of their relationship at all costs. We need to look at the whole chart to see the whole story. What about Nessus conjunct Dejanira in synastry and there is no abuse whatsoever, what would that mean? What are your thoughts? To gather more about the flavor of the relationship, look to the actual aspect (is it favorable or difficult?) I have not seen it fail in all of my chart work. This only works with a synastry chart, and (as always) is simply my own opinion! His Nessus conjunct her midheaven. The Sun person naturally understands who the Moon person is and vice versa. . I guess I was just worried in general, just in case :P. how about deja conjuct saturn 1 degree. My Fortuna conjuncts precisely his Dejanira and Moon. in the 12th house, you might be safe in assuming that there was a marriage or long-term relationship in a past life. If you know, let me know! Do these asteroids have to be conjunct planets or square each other to be dangerous? Amazing emotional+sexual chemistry though there was some bumps in the way. I, always, have people want to tell me that Nessus is not always abuse. Thank you, amiann. Hardly. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a, Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 I dont know too much about asteroids and wonder if the intense attraction I am feeling will fizzle as quickly as it came about or if it lasting. Groom conjunct the Vertex. In fact, it is the opposite. With the Lilith conjunct sun, the Sun person is seduced by the other Lilith person. I seem to be one of the rare people doing it lol. It is just the North Node, after all, not a personal planet. However, Moon/Pluto in conjunction does not have to turn bad. Your words mean a lot to me! Hi Ami, Ive been quietly enjoying your site for years now and am finally reaching out as Im intrigued by your work on nessus/deja and recently entered into a relationship with someone (not romantic) who I discovered has nessus and mars conj my nn exact. It doesnt always make for the easiest of relationships, because both people come into the marriage with the weights of the past life issues, but it definitely has staying power. Can this aspect be calmed down by a Mars conjunct Saturn contact? Thanks for the push in this direction, my Friend. It is like sky diving. Cosmic Farts on Tumblr Hi, anyone can tell me more about a double whammy Pluto-Venus? If you do not have either of these in the natal but have them in synastry, it will play out the same way. They are deceiving themselves, would be a better way to say it. PROSERPINA conjunct EROS (055') IP: Logged. And when you really think about it this line of thought deserve to be abused is quite sociopathic in nature. I also have Nessus in 22 Virgo exactly opposite my Sun, conjunct my Asc in 18 Virgo, and I am NOT an abuser, unless its in self defense.Either way, I dont enjoy hurting people. It took me a minute to think about the wounded bird types, but I think you might be right. I wouldnt think my mars/Pluto semisextile is as strong though it can do damage. Oops, sorry Amiann. Lilith-Mars Aspects in Synastry (conjunction, sextile, trine, opposition, square) Lilith-Mars aspects are all about clash of desires. Ceres in Synastry, Signs, Houses, Retrograde - Astrology What does Nessus and Dejanira mean when conjuncting each other? His nessus is in conjunction with his true node in geminis (in opposition to my uranus and my vesta). I could not really answer this question without seeing the whole chart. Ceres person appreciates this, as they typically focus more on caregiving than on their own inner desires. Your email address will not be published. He has a strong nessus (conjunct with his sun + true node in cancer ). Who is whom? MoonsEye Astrology Hi! Can you do Eros conjunct Venus in synastry Again, telling people to get out of or stay out of relationships with an aspect that you in particular think will cause them harm is not healing in any aspect of the word. I hear your concern. And how would his Saturn conjunct her dejanira play out? what do you think about a double-wammy moon sextile pluto and pluto square moon in sinastry? Eros Synastry: The Nodes and Major Angles of Your Chart (Conjunctions There is NO way this will work out well, in my opinion. Eros in synastry : r/astrology - reddit No point living in fear for aspects that may not play out. Mars/Pluto is more primal in a pure sexual way than Moon/Pluto which is more emotional and much more emotionally bonded. Also my true node is at 22 Cancer close to my nessus (conjunction?) To me, you may really struggle with falling into the victim role and would have to keep pulling yourself up over and over until you get real traction which could take some time, oh im sorry. eros synastry attraction - Astrology Anonymous Another asteroid that is dark is Dejanira. That is my commitment to my readers. What would you say about moon conjunct pluto in a composite chart. Opposition AC / Moon and trigone mars and saturne. Saturn draws the couple together due to karma, but Juno and South Node aspects offer more of a choice. The chart allows one to see oneself. I admire your wisdom. I can relate to everything Ive read from you. That is why it feels so life and death. or is the bad guy Nessus only dangerous when in conjonction with Dejanira ? My main point is reflection. There are no planets conjunct or square either Nessue or Dejanira in either chart, the only conjunction is her Dejanira to his Nessus. OkI really cant comment on the sign, per se. The Five Darkest, Sexual Aspects in Synastry. I don't need anything from you, except to serve you. How do you relate to all the men who have their Pluto there? It wasn't until he began to withhold sex from me that I finally crumbled. Eros wants intense encounters that lead to lasting transformation. Or can both apply? 4) Conjunctions to the Axis/Angles = very strong bond. Fortuna Conjunct the Vertex. This really highlights this magnetic quality to this conjunction and creates a situation where each individual holds the . I do Astrology the way that I would want to learn it. They play out to have a certain pattern to the relationship. crap. The conjunction is excact. When someone's planet touches our natal Eros in synastry, it is as if we have been stuck by Cupid's arrow. We also had a Juno Vertex conjunction. I will try to maintain rock solid boundaries and not get led into any weirdness as nothing is amiss yet. hmm well I dont really have his birth time lol so I just went by the general aspects, so I can see what he does to my moon and where his planets fall in my houses but not vice versa. Not eros. We do not have enough information on every aspect, and never will because again, no interpretation is set in stone to be able to tell someone that something is most certainly going to happen. Do you think the way it plays out ties into whatever our attitudes toward Eros/Lilith themes (erotic transformation, primal urges, etc) were to begin with? orb). Sorry if this came off mean, I just dont want people to get scared over having one aspect when astrological interpretations are not set in stone. Two celestial bodies are in conjunction when they are very close to each other, often in the same sign but never more than 8 degrees apart. Your analysis is lovely. The Lilith person brings sexual energy that is literally untamed. My mother has her Nessus conjunct my sun and she has it conjunct her own north node, and my Dejanira is conjunct her moon, and there has NEVER been any type of abuse. With mercury and Uranus in Scorpio. for example a 1.46.. or 2? Is this a synastry, Ariel? Lilith on the ic is one of the more potent lilith synastry to have even in the composite. I found your site a short time ago and learned a lot, very descriptive in the analysis, I love it! It makes sense when you consider how deeply Lilith desires to eat/destroy her loves mythologically. They have a very imaginative sex life. More about Synastry (relationship Astrology) Intermediate and advanced students of Astrology might enjoy our article, SoulMate . Check house placement and aspects to further your . Moon conjunct Pluto is the strongest of the Moon/Pluto aspects because the conjunction trumps any other aspect in strength. Yes, that is a good way to put it. The asteroid Eros plays a role in sexual attraction as well. I remember the first time I discovered how to read a synastry chart; I worked with mine and my boyfriends for about 6 hours. If you see Moon oppose or square Pluto, dont play with the person. The issue is that me disagreeing with you being fatalistic (because what you say is not what always happens, not even 60% of the time because I have nessus/dejanira aspects with most people that are close to me, and I have never been abused or attacked in any of those relationships) does not mean that Im not accepting the truth. You both feel admiration for each other. Lots of good aspects so thats why the Nessus Dejanira confuses me. I have my DEJA conjuncion JUNO in my house 6 Black Moon Lilith/Eros conjunction in Synastry - Lindaland - Linda Goodman Are they married, Lo. It was a relationship based on dates and romance instead of the realities of life. So the theory doesnt check out. This is not dark sexual, per se. Yes, it would. Would you liken moon/pluto dynamics to an 8th house moon overlay? 2) I just started going out with a guy, we have good chemistry and just checked our natal charts and see we share amazing aspects except for my dejanira. Lovely, Lo! Nessus conjuncts BML, and Dejanira conjuncts DSC and Pluto. This is based on experience and charts, as are all my theories. Yes, I was thinking about this. Eros is looking for his equal to explore the realm of creative intimacy. I read some things. I do charts for the people who want them. And how did you arrive at the conclusion that Nessus and Dejanira are indicative of abuse? We enter the month of February, with lust, love and passion. You made my day, Juice and Welcome! My Dejanira is in 5 Sag, like his North Node. As such, Nessus seems out to be the abuser and Deja the victim. xx. The Fortuna would, likely, bring good fortune to the vertex person, likely in the arena of money. Once awakened, no matter how untamed the experience becomes, we are given a rare opportunity to integrate, redeem and restore Eros and Lilith to a place of honor through shared, transcendental sexual activity. Retro makes one thoughtful, so I do not see it as bad as many do. Also, how does moon conjunct pluto in synastry differ to moon conjunct pluto in composite. Thank you for this information! 9. This transit is positive as well as painful, destructive and revelatory. I always seem to have the opinion that these people are somewhat evil yet gullible and innocent and therefore they deserve to be abused. I guess ill post mine and then our synastry chart. I was shocked to see it in this couples charts. Im trying really, really hard not to jump to conclusions, so any help or advice you could give would be very much appreciated. As I see more pieces, I think my awareness shifts, and I do feel like that makes a difference. What about my nessus conjunct his descendant? They may cause each other significant pain and strife, but God help any outsider who dares to point it out. Venus mars aspects 8. Not good, my Friend. However, there is a flip side. This aspect can bring intense emotions, profound personal growth, and the potential for both positive and negative experiences. Lilith cops the craziest projections - that she could cause miscarriages or tried to wreck men's marriages via 'erotic nightmares' and so on. I've never experienced it myself, but have read that Lilith/Pluto contacts are also intensely sexual and even violent (particularly the opposition). I think her NN is right on his 7th house axis for one. Isis is extreme devotion to the partner in the bravest, most selfless way possible. . I am curious about the dejanira/nessus aspects. It is very, very powerful. This will be HOT. It takes me several hours so I could not do it here. 4. Thank you Ariel! My DEJA in home 6 in opposition to your NESUS in my house 12 to 10 degrees from my ascendant. Things DO offset things but one must look at everything to see a final answer which is my goal when doing charts.I am not trying to sell myself here, just trying to show that your question is too deep for a quick answer, my Friend. What conjuncts your Aura? Not all people with a prominent Dejanira are victims I disagree.I think they will be until they can truly overcome it with God. Is there a positive aspect to this connection? The Nessus person brings abuse to the ASC/DSC person. Eros is also prominent in their synastry. Would you say that a double whammy Nessus OPPOSITE Juno is something dangerous too ? I wonder what do you think it would happen when nessus conjuncts nessus in synastry. Yes, this is all very true but the charts exist outside of time, too. My guess is that it would be an obsessive relationship where both would try to hurt each other? Synastry Aspects for Soulmates - Ascendant Conjunct - Galactic Mystic Astrology 101 Astrophilosophy 1.8K subscribers Subscribe 119 3K views 1 year ago Eros and Venus in. I think there are very few people who actually manage to overcome childhood abuse, and not without a long painful journey and negative experiences. Lilith conjunct Ascendant When/if that turns bad, it could become dark. You can have Mars/Pluto with a fling and not feel a thing in your emotions.We have the same kind of weighting with the conjunction, trine, opposition and square as we did above. Thank you for your response, I appreciate it very much. We are mesmerized, enchanted, and even obsessed with this person. Children create their future adult personalities by learning from the adults around them and their interactions, so it makes sense, sadly. To make it simple for those of you who are on the same path, Ive rounded up the top 5 placements that indicate a past life marriage. 1) What would it mean when my nessus conjuncts his nessus? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Next: Synastry Books Compared . . Grace dear Lilith Conjunct Venus Synastry - Transformative - Home - Access New Age I am not mad, I am correcting you for instilling fear in people with your claim to truth. How do we honor Lilith in our lives? I would say that there must be wonderful soul connections that keep down the abuse that would come up without these. It "wakes up those areas inside of us and causes us to express them sexually, free from the restrictions of reality. Priapus - Lilith's Male Counterpart - Mystic Medusa Astrology Sun Conjunct Lilith Meaning | Ryan Hart Sorry, lol. I hope I can do this when I tell you about my own life. Black Moon Lilith/Eros in Synastry - ProBoards