Discover thoughtful gifts, creative ideas and endless inspiration to create meaningful memories with family and friends. Throughout an employee's professional life, they try, they fail, they learn, and they rise. Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO Director-General. And as an employer, you must make it a point to celebrate their milestones and work anniversaries. And you have been offering the same for the past 7 years. Add a dessert or cake for your celebrations. Thank you for your commitment and dedication. You have shown everyone the true meaning of dedication and loyalty by confirming your association with our organization for 20 years. I wish you restful sleep, at least on occasion. Working alongside you has been one of the greatest pleasures of my life. It is possible to purchase gifts online to surprises your significant other. You have done a commendable job all these years, and I value everything you have done for us so far. Will we ever go to the office as much as we used to? Independent Oversight and Advisory Committee, A year without precedent: WHOs COVID-19 response, Global research on coronavirus disease (COVID-19), COVID-19: One year later WHO Director-Generals new year message. Kudos to your incredible years of work! Work Anniversary Wishes - a simple yet powerful combination of rightly chosen words and well-intended intent to cheer and motivate employees. Being on the frontline isnt easy, but it is very much appreciated. Vantage Circle. Will we drive to host non-essential, face-to-face meetings or will we continue to use the technology that we have endorsed for so long and collaborate remotely? I would like you to look around your customers, local communities, people's lifestyles, etc., and proactively communicate the changes identified and what you noticed to the Group. Then turn the tables on your anniversary and bring them coffee and their favourite breakfast to enjoy in bed. I wish you a very Happy Work Anniversary! Hope your days are filled with interesting new hobbies to keep you busy. Happy anniversary. For Biden, the delivery, content and tone of his first prime-time address as president set an important precedent for public figures and organizations seeking words to make sense of the past year. Within a week, millions went home to shelter in place for what they thought would be a few weeks, hoping that their sacrifice would stop the spread of the coronavirus. and Group companies for your hard work during the year. A work anniversary is commonly a happy time for an employee. Here are some short, caring messages to write in a thinking of you card that can easily make a loved ones day in ways that video chat never could. Since a dating or wedding anniversary celebration is a relationship milestone that typically involves only you and your spouse, it's understandably a little easier to celebrate during the coronavirus pandemicespecially if the two of you are isolating together. 5. Also in insurance and other various businesses, operations that are indispensable to corporate management, such as customer service including the customer center, policy management, and settlement of accounts, have been carried out steadily. "I . I care about you and miss you very much. Cant wait to have you up to have you over once this is over. Menu. Thank you for all the laughs, lessons, memories, and for being my rock when I needed it most. Kudos to you! Take some time to enjoy a slower pace. Quotes tagged as "pandemic-inspirational" Showing 1-26 of 26. A simple, 'We hope you're doing well' will suffice," a Deadline editor tweeted. You have never stopped amazing us with your highest level of perfectionism that you put into your work. to join us for this occasion. Last week, Starbucks CEO Kevin Johnson posted an open letter to all U.S. employees, detailing his company's strategy for the coming months in response to the ongoing pandemic, Covid . 3) Attempt to recreate the first drinks or first meal you ever shared together. Amid ongoing discontinuous changes, it is important not to be obsessed with the past or customs, but to figure out the real nature of things and take action with courage. During such a stressful time, it can be hard to find the right words to say. But dont worry, Im here to help you by listing out the best happy work anniversary wishes you can convey to your employees or peers. I hope you dont feel alone as you go through this time. Sending you a long-distance birthday hug on your special day! It has been this time for reflection that has confirmed that what we do here at Universal AV is right and stands the test of time, and has allowed many of our customers to continue working through the use of AV at this present moment. Enjoy your day and well celebrate when were together again. Cheers on completing your 11th work anniversary. I would like to once again thank everyone in the domestic and overseas insurance business, nursing care business, peripheral business, and Group companies for your hard work during the year. 2. Thriveworks can help. I hope you're stocked up on cocktails, games, and popcorn! Happy Work Anniversary! So instead of shying away from being 30 we are embracing it. As the everyday heroes on the frontlines of this pandemic carry out their critical and often stressful work all year-round, our thanks can be, too. Feel better real soon! Hope youre feeling better very soon. a party, video chat, ceremony, etc.) Nothing in this world compares to a persons loyalty and dedication towards his or her profession. Thank you for being that person. A world were we are kind no matter what class, race, sexual orientation, what religion or lack of or what job . Everyone requires a person with an abundance of positive vibe and confidence to get things done perfectly. I wish you skilled and communicative doctors and attentive nurses . Look at all the photos stored on your phone that you have taken on trips out together or which involve just the two of you. In FY2020, COVID-19 will certainly affect financial performance, but SOPMO has built a portfolio of insurance and other businesses that stabilizes profits, and will continue to demonstrate high resilience even in the post COVID-19 world. Maybe its the very first breakfast you enjoyed as a couple, one you had on a particular mini-break or holiday, or just their preferred food. He thanked them for showcasing their competent and just service and mentioned that loyal and dedicated employees like them are truly the foundation of any successful institution. Arman O. Mendoza, Rev. What to write in covid greeting cards? I hope youre stocked up on cocktails, games, and popcorn! Please take good care of your health and the health of others and stay safe. Another way you can celebrate all the years you have been together, and surely one of the most romantic, is to look through your wedding photos. Example: "Dear Ms. Arnold, Congratulations on your 1st work anniversary!" or "Dear Mr. Green, Happy 10th work anniversary!". This whimsical set of napkin rings will have you one step closer to planning an intimate yet memorable garden party. You deserve our applause, our thanks, and our respect. You know exercise is good for you, but walks (while practicing social distancing) and some meditative deep breaths also count right now . Get as much exposure as you can to them. Youve really researched How to Celebrate an Anniversary in Lockdown and COVID-19 aside, your 2020 anniversary is going to be one to remember. Today marks the day of this milestone. Happy Birthday! Get well soon! I was just flipping through some of old photos of us, and so I wanted to send you a copy as a memory of how much fun we always have together. September 29, 2021 2 min read. Well make today the happiest birthday it can be. In 2020, a health crisis of historic proportions showed us just how closely connected we all are. Can you believe its almost been three years since you joined our team? Shutterfly Community is here to help capture and share life's most important moments. 2023 Cavite State University | Indang, Cavite, Philippines, Resiliency amidst the pandemic: CvSU celebrates 116th founding anniversary. For example, on your fourth anniversary, represented by linen or silk, check out Londons Victoria and Albert Museum with the largest, most comprehensive fashion collection in the world. Today, I would like to deliver a message to Group executives and employees around the world upon the announcement of FY2019 financial results of the SOMPO Group. And I would like to express my sincere gratitude to many executives and employees for their forward-thinking efforts in various ways, including the endeavor towards work style reform such as operational reviews and working from home, with inventive approaches. #5 Communicate properly. I salute you! Happy third Work Anniversary! On March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a global pandemic. Growth (M&A, IPO, etc) For many companies, the go-to way of celebrating would be through events such as staff retreats or team . Also, I would like to express my heartfelt respect to everyone making strenuous efforts every day in the fields of nursing care and healthcare, and to everyone striving to support social functions and economic activities. Or music that you know is important to your spouse. Employees feel satisfied when they are appreciated for their good work. An Australian tech and business journalist echoed this: "Great the new unsolicited email intro seems to be . We will get through COVID-19 together! To do this, COVAX needs just over 4 billion US dollars urgently to buy vaccines for low- and lower-middle income countries. But be wary of how you express that . Nearly 2,000 people responded . Today is your day to celebrate. Let me know if I can help you get there! Rated 4.5 overall from 10,849 Google reviews. The 116th founding anniversary of the University was not just about remembrance and recognition. Create a world of love. I wanted to thank you for your hard work and the loyalty you have shown towards our organization. If you have enough time in advance, you can make your anniversary celebration memorable for your spouse with a personalised anniversary message from their favourite celebrity. Examples have been: We now look to the next 30 years. Sending you sunshine to brighten your day and warm wishes for a speedy recovery. One of the great-great-grandchildren of Don Severino, Ms. Annalie Delas Alas De Castro, commended CvSU for progressive education even during the pandemic and stated that they are thankful to the institution for utilizing the gift of their great-great-grandfather to the community up until today. BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBRC) - Angela Hollman and her husband just celebrated their 26th wedding anniversary. There needs to be more than the best product or service in today's cutthroat marketplace. By using this website you are consenting to the use of cookies. Its tough to stay put in the same place for a very long time. The online version has gained popularity recently, and players from all around the world are enjoying it in a digital environment. Using a positive tone and kind words establishes a sense of joy in the employee. The new venue is their second in Bristol and represents an inclusive space that rebuffs the typical overly masculine trend that has dominated the brewery scene Morag Myerscough completes her most personal project to date, transforming a once disused space at Sheffield Childrens Hospital, into a vibrant oasis entitled Joy Garden. Your positive attitude towards work inspires everyone here to give their best. But to protect the world, we must ensure that all people at risk everywhere not just in countries who can afford vaccines are immunized. Cheer up, mate, because that person is YOU. Thank you for being part of our organization. Thats what you are, and we are glad to have someone like you in our workforce. You have my support and heartfelt appreciation for all you do. "St. John Baptist de La Salle believes that education gives hope and opportunity for people. It's been close to two months since the World Health Organization declared the spread of the novel coronavirus an official pandemic. These can be delivered direct to the door, maintaining social distancing requirements. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and never stop inspiring us for many years to come. "Communication with employees during such times does decrease their anxiety; however, too much communication, especially if it is general and complicated, does not help that much." Therefore, the key is to create "critical messages" that are curated for your specific audience and their current needs. I cant wait to see that amazing smile of yours again. When commemorating a special occasion, it only seems natural that a business anniversary idea would be to throw a party. Its also important to note that during this difficult time, many independent artists and better known galleries and museums have used their creativity, and the virtual world, to spread joy. But the slipperiness of the date just goes to show how . First and foremost, 2020 has shown that governments must increase investment in public health, from funding access to COVID vaccines for all people, to making our systems better prepared to prevent and respond to the next, inevitable, pandemic. Thank you so much for what you are doing for our world. I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know Im thinking of you and hope youre doing well. Its your work anniversary today. Communicate with your child that you and your partner would like to celebrate this anniversary together. Main Campus Library conducts information literacy session. Think about some of the following ideas. Thinking of you! You have stood by our side through thick and thin for more than a decade now. So instead of wishing you happy holidays, I wish you strength to get through this. A world where we are kind to each other. "Hard times, when held with open hands and a tender heart, can prepare us for the future.". Boris Groysberg and colleagues share advice for making these conversations meaningful. If you have some artistic talent, you can create your own card with your own sweet and simple words. We should not regard such changes as one-off measures for crisis prevention, but see them as opportunities to fundamentally reconsider our values regarding everyday life and work styles. It also was the day many began adhering to stay-at-home orders. Words are not enough to thank you for everything that you have done so far for us. This birthday card is packed full of virus-free hugs and kisses just so you know how loved you are. I wish you a very happy work anniversary! There is light at the end of the tunnel, and we will get there by taking the path together. The important response to any misstep is to listen, acknowledge, and orient everyone toward problem-solving. We hope that this situation gets under control soon. I suppose many of you are already recognizing changes through the alteration in everyday life, active use of remote work, and review of operating procedures.