She has two sisters, Olivia and Charlotte. When a family member or loved one reaches out, we are obliged to reach back. He said he has also reflected extensively on his years of ministry and those whom he helped to be able to serve and to grow in their relationship with Christ. Catherine Durkin is an American businesswoman, philanthropist, and socialite. As new areas were being named, it is no wonder there were spelling and area discrepancies. In the 1901 Census it also records Patrick Durkin as the Head of the Household. They noticed that the parents did not seem very excited about the birth. Instead of breaking the cycle, they continued it. Years ago, friends started hearing from estranged dads, and some were thrilled to reject those bastards the way theyd themselves been rejected years earlier. Todays Catholic offers advertising opportunities both online and in print. After graduation he attended Saint Gregorys Seminary in Cincinnati, Ohio, and finished his formal education at Mount St. Marys Seminary in Emmitsburg, Maryland. Florida Politics is a statewide, new media platform covering campaigns, elections, government, policy, and lobbying in Florida. Br John May SJ : Rev Francis Martin Born 24/10/1916; Ordained 25/07/1940 for the Archdiocese of Sydney: Rev Deacon Frank Nieman : Rev John Newman Date of Birth: 24/06/1932 Date of Ordination: 28/06/1964 Diocese of Cairns: Rev Kevin Hickey CSsR Ordained 04/09/1949. The team consists of distinguished Corporate Financial Advisors and Tax Consultants. It does feel sometimes like a maze of names and I am afraid to buy anythign without pin pointing the right Catherine. rohit sharma centuries in test . Dr Durkin is a highly experienced consultant psychiatrist. The certificate also records that Catherines father, which we knew, was deceased at this time and that his occupation had been a general labourer. She organized community recycling and supported freedom fighters in Ireland. When someone gets older and experiences deep regret, sometimes that guilt manifests itself in bad behavior. I would like to find some information on the Durkins as I am finding them hard to locate. Includes Address (10) Phone (4) Email (3) See Results. Sohier was born in New York City, the daughter of Catherine Durkin, a writer, and Tony Durkin, an actor. The Wikipedia of Durkin isn't accessible. Wanted For: Abduction Catherine Agnes Durkin (born Casey) was born in 1873, at birth place, to Patrick Casey and Mary Casey (born Reaney). That means wed become them, and who wants that? A woman named "Cathy Roberts" was in labor, having trouble with home birth. An overwhelming number of friends and peers from my generation had absent fathers. Mr Durkin was born November 30, 1906, to Michael J. and Catherine (Farrell) Durkin. Youll get hints when we find information about your relatives . Prosecutors say McCarrick told the boy to say the "Hail Mary" and "Our Father" prayers before leaving the room. During the week, his calls went unanswered. Discover the meaning and history behind your last name and get a sense of identity and discover who you are and where you come from. rkin, Matthew Durkin, John (Jack) Jnr Durkin, Mary Brennan (born Durkin), James Joseph Durkin, Edward Durkin, Luke Durkin, Margaret Rosal Michael John (Jack) Reid, May Nicholson (born Reid), John (Jack Snr) Durkin, Mary Kate Durkin (born Cunnane), Marren (born Durkin), Michael Durkin, Patrick Durkin, Mary Brennan (born Durkin), James Joseph Durkin, Edward Durkin, John (Jack) Jnr Durkin, orn Durkin), Michael Durkin, Mary Brennan (born Durkin), John (Jack) Jnr Durkin, James Joseph Durkin, Edward Durkin, Margret Roselean Durkin, John (Jack) Snr Durkin, Mary Durkin (born Cunnane). This database contains family trees submitted to Ancestry by users who have indicated that their tree can only be viewed by Ancestry members to whom they have granted permission to see their tree.These trees can change over time as users edit, remove, or otherwise modify the data in their trees. Daughter of Patrick Durkin and Sarah Durkin From 1842 women were banned from working underground and pit ponies were brought in. The Life Summary of Richard. We, their children, have all the power. She started out working as an intern for ESPN, before eventually landing a full-time job with the network. He begged the social worker not to let the boys go back to the Durkins. She has appeared in editorials for publications such as Vogue, Harperufffds Bazaar, and Elle. Dearly loved father of Patrick, Geraldine, Patricia and Michael. Too many ambivalent, bitter, or downright angry posts about men who left their kids behind to struggle through childhood and adolescence without financial or emotional help. Murder: O'Neal Moore. Often people would use this holiday time for a wedding, as most people would all be off from work at the same time. During the trip to the hospital, she was deliberately evasive about her personal and medical history. Tuesday night, for Yom Kippur, we lit a yahrzeit candle for Mitch and all our absent fathers, still paying dearly for past mistakes. Catherine Durkin is an American businesswoman, philanthropist, and socialite. I was especially pleased to be pastor of Sacred Heart Parish, since it was started by my uncle, Msgr. Details: Catherine "Cathy" Durkin and her husband James Terrence "Terry" are wanted for abducting Cathy's two sons, Christopher and Robert Fontes, from their father James "Jim" Fontes. Addiewell was a former mining village in the West Lothian area. They taught that this type of behavior ensures a life without regret. Those mistakes dont necessarily indicate he was a deadbeat dad, like ours. Results: Captured. Two years after that, they were remarried two years in a Catholic church. They re-acquainted and began to heal the pain brought by nine years of separation. "Oh father, maybe someday, when I look back I'll be able to say you didn't mean to be cruelsomebody hurt you, too." . On August 14, 1981, the Oakland police issued warrants for the arrests of Cathy and Terry. Born in 1994 in Greenwich, Connecticut, Catherine is the daughter of Tony Durkin (an architect) and Eloise Sohier (a former model). QUESTIONS? They taught us to shower ourselves and others with compassion and love. She graduated from Brewster High School in 1937. Dead Ringers is co-produced by Amazon Studios and Annapurna Television, with series creator Alice Birch serving as the series showrunner and executive producer. Louise :). According to brief summaries provided in the 2005 Grand Jury Report: As of the 2003 report, Durkin remained a priest, albeit without faculties to minister. rancho imperial san bernardino; mercer island high school hall of fame; craigslist homes for rent by owner san antonio, tx; alpine valley music theatre camping Women would work above ground sorting coal to earn a small wage. During my time at St. Henry the parish gardens, greenhouse and thrift center were opened. the record there for 1911 is correct one that is them as the older children are from his previous marriage and then they stated having their own children. Father Thomas Durkin Archdiocese of Philadelphia Ordained: 1964 Psychological treatment: 1965, 1966-1967 Suspended: 1966-1967 Left active ministry: 1968 Laicized: 2005 Assigned as follows: 1964-1965: St. Charles Borromeo (Bensalem, PA) 1965-1966: Holy Saviour (Linwood, PA) 1966: Holy Spirit (Sharon Hill, PA) The lessons go deeper than fatherhood. If youre like me, you love reading about athletes lives and their amazing accomplishments. The couple had been living on the outskirts of Albuquerque in a trailer home. Info Share. They were convinced that the man was a fugitive. I learned much of what I know about being a priest from Father Ed, he remembered. In 2003, another man reported that he was sexually abused by Durkin at Holy Spirit in 1966. When they contacted the police in Oakland, Urbandale investigators finally learned that "Cathy and Terry Roberts" were actually Cathy and Terry Durkin. JAMES B. WALSH and CATHERINE DURKIN. Investigators found that the "Roberts" had no background. Meet local business professionals in the Fort Wayne - South Bend area. The certificate states that her death was not in her usual residence of Murdostoun Crescent Harthill. Catherine durkin: Birthdate: May 16, 1894: Birthplace: Bathgate, Edinburgh, Scotland (United Kingdom) Death: June 06, 1934 (40) During his six months of retirement, Father Durkin has spent time with family members and friends in the Fort Wayne area. It was followed by St. Jude Parish, also in South Bend, where Father Durkin said he had the privilege to serve with Father Ed Narcovich. Where does that leave us? died as the result of a road traffic accident June 6 1934. Catherine Durkin Catherine Durkin (1912 - 1999) Jump to: . He played in the National Rugby League for the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks and the South Sydney Rabbitohs. She is the co-founder of The Catherine Fund, a non-profit organization that supports womens causes. Aliases: Cathy and Terry Durkin Date of Baptism:12-Jun-1888Address:RanagissaunParish/District:Kilmovee RC parishGender:FemaleCountyCo. This database contains family trees submitted to Ancestry by users who have indicated that their tree can only be viewed by Ancestry members to whom they have granted permission to see their tree. Indeed, Adam Smith, the "father" of modern capital-ism, advanced the cause of free and open markets while simulta-neously warning that unfettered economic activity might hinder human moral development. Christopher and Robby were located safe; Jim and his wife immediately went to Albuquerque and was reunited with his sons after nine years. . STAFF LOGIN, Catherine Durkin Robinson: What deadbeat dads taught us: The lessons go deeper than fatherhood, Blake Dowling: Somewhere more familiar: The 1999-2015 tech revolution, Bob Sparks: Poll shows presidential race slowly starting to take shape, Florida Power & Light: Demand for solar outstrips capacity, Florida Sentinel Bulletin endorses Nancy Millan, Pam Iorio backs Nancy Millan in Hillsborough Tax Collector race, Donald Trump dances around Ron DeSantis question at CPAC, Cannabis legalization bill including homegrow provision filed in Florida Senate, Senate bill bans mandatory vaccinations in public health emergencies, Mike Waltz waffles when asked to choose between Donald Trump, Ron DeSantis, Anti-trans bathroom bill filed in Florida Senate. Catherines death was recorded as at Middle Norton Cottages, 6n Glasgow Road Kirkliston Edinburgh this is beside the now Norton House Hotel and Spa, which was built in 1840 as a private country home. While the majority of my experience has come in an AFL capacity, as I have a very keen interest in it, I am well versed in other areas too. Denomination:Roman Catholic Mystery: Victoria Doroshenko. This database contains family trees submitted to Ancestry by users who have indicated that their tree can be viewed by all Ancestry subscribers.These trees can change over time as users edit, remove, or otherwise modify the data in their trees. This Catherine was born in Co. Roscommon according to the census record and the marriage occurred in the late 1890s not 1909.This may be a different couple. Likely that is not the correct record since she was shown as 30 in 1911. Its something Ive been thinking about lately. She was previously the co-host of The Dan Patrick Show on NBCSN. Touching tributes detailing all the ways in which they loved these important women. After high school, she studied at USCufffds Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism. In a career spanning thirty years, she organized for movements to end apartheid and cosmetic testing on animals. You can contact the owner of the tree to get more information. No images were found for this exact name. Catherine Durkin - Reporter/Presenter - FOX SPORTS Australia | LinkedIn Experienced Reporter and Presenter with a demonstrated history of working in the broadcast media industry. As she got older, Durkins love of sport only grew stronger. His most recent assignment was as pastor of St. Henry and Sacred Heart parishes, until Sacred Heart was designated a personal parish at which the Latin Mass was celebrated. Father Durkin oversaw the construction of an expansion to the school to address the need. When he reached out, I had no choice but to practice what I preached and reach back. This database contains family trees submitted to Ancestry by users who have indicated that their tree can be viewed by all Ancestry subscribers. Catherine / Katherine / Katie Durkin / Durkan. We collect and match historical records that Ancestry users have contributed to their family trees to create each person's profile. Historical Person Search Search Search Results Results Catherine Durkin (1872 - 1944) Try FREE for 14 days Try FREE for 14 days. Past Addresses: Homes, Rental Properties, businesses, apartments, condos and/or other real estate associated with Ruth Durkin in Scottsdale, AZ. William Faber. Micheal was a farmer and so was Catherine's father , also called Micheal. Oh father, maybe someday, when I look back Ill be able to say you didnt mean to be cruelsomebody hurt you, too.. After graduating from college in 2016, she moved to New York City to pursue modeling full-time. She is the co-founder of The Catherine Fund, a non-profit organization that supports women's causes. Resides in New Windsor, NY. Hi everyone! Lets release them with our gratitude and forgiveness. It was during her time at college that she realized she wanted to pursue a career in sports journalism. On October 23, 1981, Terry was arrested. Beloved husband of the late Colette A. Durkin, nee McHugh. Married. On Mothers Day, people posted pictures of their moms from back when perms were as prevalent as second-hand smoke. If you would like to view one of these trees in its entirety, you can contact the owner of the tree to request permission to see the tree. Durkin studied acting at the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) in Sydney and graduated in 2005. Working as a Masons Labourer. In the 1901 Census, registered in the St Giles District, it records Catherine as Kate Durkin, living with her family at 7 Durhamtown. Try using our image search and remember to check the name spelling. More from The Hollywood Reporter. This platform and all of its content are owned by Extensive Enterprises Media. I thank you kindly in advance. This report prompted the Archdiocese to contact Durkin, who was residing in Hawaii, to discuss his status with the Archdiocese to be determined by the Vatican.. In the summer of 1965, mere weeks after Durkin arrived at Holy Savior, the Archdiocese received yet another complaint about him. KK Reddy and Associates is a professionally managed firm. . Catherine 'Gert' Durkin, age 98, a lifelong resident of Brewster, NY, died Wednesday, December 6, 2017 in Purdys, NY. Info Share. Timothy James O'shea in Evergreen Park, IL Age 58 (1965 or 1964) Home address, vacation, business, rental and apartment property addresses for Timothy. Unbelievably cruel to his children in the last two years of his life, he lost touch with everyone and died alone. She has two sisters, Natasha and Stephanie. Geni requires JavaScript! Mary was born in what looks like Lenlethgrowse Bathgate. Or maybe I wont make five months of payments and we can gather around to see our car repossessed., Is that true, Dad? He died while we were on a family vacation in Key West, and we couldnt help but chuckle at the irony and think, Of course. It was so like him. Shortly before Midnight that night, FBI agents apprehended the Durkins without incident. Same with my fathers father. Youll get hints when we find information about your relatives . Start a free family tree online and well do the searching for you. Sadly when James was only two years old his mother died in 1934. Matt,Elaine,Conan,Catherine & Aiden Marren, . Daughter. Veteran producer Debbie Durkin hosts a 17th annual luxury lounge ahead of the Oscars that will benefit Marley's Mutts Dog Rescue. Catherine Durkin Robinson: What deadbeat dads taught us: The . Info Share. The Clergyman was recorded as Joseph Hannan. : Rev Mgr Michel Bou Melhem : Rev Mgr Youssef Touma Maronite Diocese of St Maroun of Sydney Historical Person Search Search Search Results Results Catherine A Durkin (1887 - Unknown) Try FREE for 14 days Try FREE for 14 days. Catherine Durkin was born in 1983 and grew up in Sydney, Australia. One month later on September 23, paramedics were called to a home in Urbandale, Iowa, 2000 miles away. Father Durkin served at Immaculate Conception from 1988 until his retirement in 2009. Sarah, 46, is recorded as his wife and also being born in Ireland. He urged Jim to get to Iowa as soon as possible. The boys returned with Jim to Dublin, California. Extra Notes: The case was featured as a part of the November 14, 1990 episode. Durhamtown/Durhamtoun was named after the Durham family, who owned land that had Coal underneath it. Jim was in disbelief; he went to Cathy's apartment, but found nothing to indicate where she and Terry had taken the boys. Please enable JavaScript in your browser's settings to use this part of Geni. My name is Catherine Durkin and Im a sports journalist. After graduation, Durkin moved to the United States to begin her career in sports media. Durkin, in 1947, Father Durkin said. He feels fulfilled in his contributions, he said, and hopes to continue contributing in whatever way possible, wherever there is a need. We encourage you to research and . Catherine Durkin was born to Patrick Durkin and Sarah Durkin (nee Welsh) on 16/5/1894. I would really appreciate it if anyone could pint me in the right direction for information on the Durkin family from Kilmovee. Whether he did so for a monetary payout or some other reason is unknown. Durkin attended the Latymer School in Hammersmith, London. Swift Potomac's Lovely Daughter - Joseph Durkin 1990 . but, if you are still searching for information, then I would be delighted to send you details. She has clinical oversight of three busy female prisons and lead on patient quality and safety. There, he said, he learned from the examples of Father David Carkenord and Msgr. They noticed that Cathy always paid in cash with large bills. This was an area about one mile from Bathgate. Boyle parish is a good distance to the northeast of Kilmovee. catherine durkin fatherhello kitty birthday backdrop. Within minutes of the broadcast, dozens of viewers in Albuquerque, New Mexico called the telecenter to say that they recognized Kathy and Terry Durkin. have not found one any earier as he was married to someone else prior to 1909 he was married to Anne Ganley and they had children together before Anne died in 1909 then he married Catherine and had more children. Catherine Durkin is a sports journalist and the host of ESPNs SportsNation. This database contains family trees submitted to Ancestry by users who have indicated that their tree can be viewed by all Ancestry subscribers.These trees can change over time as users edit, remove, or otherwise modify the data in their trees. I breathed in their pain and suffering, and breathed out compassion and love. My great uncle Pat told me his mother Catherine was from Kilmovee but I have no idea where that is. In 2002, a man of unknown age contacted the Archdiocese to report abuse by Durkin during an unspecified time and at an unspecified parish. Reverse phone lookup for 703-338-9468, Fast and Free! He was 79. It appears that Durkin opted to seek voluntary laicization (removal from the priesthood), which was granted by the Vatican in 2005. St. Petersburg, Florida 33704. In 2015, she had a recurring role on the ABC series American Crime. It also records Patrick being born in Ireland. Sohier began her acting career in 2008 with a minor role in the film Doubt. Find Catherine Durkin's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading people search directory for contact information and public records. She said she had gotten a tape recording in the mail from Cathy and her new husband, Terry. That didnt work either. Info Share. Throughout her career, Durkin has had the opportunity to cover some of the biggest sporting events in the world, including multiple Super Bowls and World Series. James born in 1932, died 2003 aged 71 years. However, his pleas fell on deaf ears. Actor Scott Caan, the son of the late actor James Caan, has filed a petition to manage his father's estate in new court documents . Being the last parish I served at as pastor, St. Henry is also special to me. Thomas aged 14 was a Scholar and place of birth was written as Lanarkshire Glasgow. Recently, Cathy's son has claimed that the abduction was "fabricated" by Jim and that he was abusive towards her. We dont have to welcome returning fathers with open arms, but whats wrong with forgiveness? They married in St Catherines R.C Chapel in Bathgate where it says Catherine, as she is now named, was from. Holy Family Parish in South Bend was his first post-ordination assignment. Show more. We encourage you to . Genealogy for Catherine durkin (1894 - 1934) family tree on Geni, with over 230 million profiles of ancestors and living relatives. Search for yourself and well build your family tree together. . Kate only had one recorded Sponsor at her Baptism and that was Kate Smith. Lost: Philip Palatire (repeat from December 21, 1988). Updated: October 3, 2011 . Loving father of the Honorable Thomas (Gail Fundakowski) Durkin, Kevin (Kathy), Terry (Patricia), Michael (Julie), Patrick (Mary),. The defendant, Catherine Durkin, was sued as one of the next of kin of the testator. Historical Person Search Search Search Results Results Catherine Durkin (1845 - Unknown) Try FREE for 14 days Try FREE for 14 days. Mitch believed because hed attended Columbia University, and some yeshiva in Israel, he was smart enough to get away with grand larceny and conspiracy. I'm confused. Their witnesses were Peter Mulvey and Mary Friel. She learned piano accordion and enjoyed singing but did not seek a professional career. But this was most likely Linlithgow Bathgate. When Jim got to each airport, he made several phone calls to Hutchins. His formation for the priesthood began at Our Lady of the Lake Seminary, which formerly stood on the shore of Lake Wawasee in Syracuse and served to prepare high school-aged young men for ministry. Sarah junior seven years old, Scholar, born In Linlithgow Bathgate. We know that Catherine Durkin had been residing in Staten Island, Richmond County, New York 10304. She is not part of my family tree (there were 3 or 4 Durkan families in Ranagissaun from 1850-1901!) Five years later in 1978, Robby was born. This database contains family trees submitted to Ancestry by users who have indicated that their tree can only be viewed by Ancestry members to whom they have granted permission to see their tree. Her fathers occupation was given as a General Labourer. The first time he pastored a parish was at St. Joseph and St. Catherine in Roanoke. Catherine undefined . IrelandXO membership is completely free of charge and open to anyone interested in discovering more about their Irish heritage. On here, I write about all the latest news in the world of sports as well as share pictures and videos of some of the most talented athletes out there. Thinking about ethnicity, Catherine is Australian. I did a search for a Catherine Durkan with father Michael and the only record that came up is the 1888 record I provided earlier. Annie born in 1919, died in 2012 aged 93 years. After graduation, she worked extensively in theatre before making her television debut in 2009 on the Australian soap opera Home and Away. Historical Person Search Search Search Results Results Catherine Durkin (1884 - Unknown) Try FREE for 14 days Try FREE for 14 days. Shirley Kurata (Everything Everywhere All at Once), Catherine Martin . They taught us the value of a great bad example. Two more brothers at Holy Savior (ages 11 and 13) said that they were abused by Durkin. How do we create a person's profile? Let me know if you think the 1888 record is more likely and I can do more searching. We encourage you to research and . We collect and match historical records that Ancestry users have contributed to their family trees to create each persons profile. Michael would now be 59 years old with five children to care for, one only being two years old. 07/03/2022 . She was Baptised as Kate Durkin on 4/6/1894 at The Immaculate Conception in Bathgate. You can contact the owner of the tree to get more information. Twitter:@PeterSchorschFL Olsen only has a few classes left to earn her degree from the Tisch School of the Arts, but she better get ready for her job to take over her life. catherine durkin fatherwhat are scissors used for in a first aid kit. See below. She starred in the Cavan ladies football team, which won All Ireland honours in 1977. my father's arms secure around her waist, her bare feet on his shoes, her eyes cast down she swung, submissive, to the brass and bass . When paramedics entered, they noticed that there was almost no furniture in the home. Celebrating his golden jubilee as a priest of the Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend is Father Daniel Durkin. Robert Hutchins contacted Jim Fontes and told him about the arrest and discovery of his sons. Sohiers paternal grandfather was of Irish descent, while her paternal grandmother was of French-Canadian ancestry. We encourage you to research and examine these records to determine their accuracy. Lived In Marco Island FL, New City NY, Blauvelt NY, Brooklyn NY. Durkin's father, Eugene Leddy (d. January 2002), was a noted dance band leader in the 50s. Fond memories often included undying gratitude for sacrifices theyd made to ensure a happy life for their children. In 2012, Durkin moved to Los Angeles to pursue her career in Hollywood. All things being equal, her short biofacts can be discovered effectively on the web. When Jim arrived in Iowa, he learned that the Durkins had taken the boys and vanished again. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for Catherine Durkin of Morrill, ME. She is widely respected within the industry thanks to her vast knowledge of sport and ability to tell compelling stories about athletes and teams. His ordination took place May 26, 1973. I also could not find a 1909 civil marriage record for a Michael Farrell and Catherine Durkan. Gathered from those who lived during the same time period , were born in the same place, or who have a family name in common. Catherine Durkin is a British actress, best known for her roles in the films The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. in Urbandale, telling him that Jim had a court order and urging him to put the boys in protective custody. Horowitz Law | Dec 20, 2018 | Abuser Profiles, Catholic Church. Informant 1:Michael DurkanSponsor 2 /, Name:Catherine DurcanDate of Birth: However, he was not concerned. When his father heads from California to Virginia for medical treatment, Charlie reluctantly travels cross-country with his boy-crazy . It could be that he regrets how he treated his loved ones, doesnt know how to make amends, or is suffering on some other level. Geni requires JavaScript! It seemed like the least I could do, in between rum runners. She grew up in Los Angeles, California and attended Notre Dame High School. To quote that groovy Buddha, its like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. In 2018, she made the move to MLB Network where she currently works as a field reporter covering baseball games across the country. Name:Catherine DurkanDate of Birth:22-Dec-1878 CALL: international school nagano At NBC Sports, Durkin worked as a sideline reporter for NFL games and also did work for Golf Channel and Olympic Channel. You will have to sign-in to see the record. Denomination:Roman Catholic . Cathy remained free on her own recognizance so that she could take care of her one-month-old baby. I took a long walk the morning after he passed, thinking about him, and all our dysfunctional dads. She has two older sisters named Alexandra and Charlotte. Sponsor 1 / James Joseph Durkin, 65, of Lancaster, PA passed away on April 19, 2018. Houses were built to accommodate the miners. They went into the bedroom and helped Cathy deliver her baby. A few years later, as Marc wound his way through high school and started college, his father was released and attempted another illegal scheme to make money. Teryn Hedlund. Shes covered college football and basketball, the NFL, MLB, and NASCAR. Michaels address was given as Main Street Harthill.