where YOURNUMBER is your strava user ID. Then choose "Following Me" from the dropdown box. 2. WhatsApp can automatically upload all of your contacts from your phone. 4 Upvotes. [This] makes protecting ourselves much easier, while still interacting with those we know and trust on the platform, she says. Learn more Are you curious about who's been viewing your Facebook profile? 1. No, and I cant think of a reason why you would want to? Everyone deserves that beer in their Strava title, that creamy coffee in their photo, more than you. Everyone on Strava is running and biking and hanging out together without you. Stalking ranges from benign but annoying (the follower who kudos every activity you post) to downright creepy and. Cannot see start time and gear on your activity details page. leaveyourentriesinth You can see that if the KOM is already taken. Hi. To check who has viewed your status simply click the "eye" icon at the bottom and it will show your views. However, it occasionally gets in trouble for revealing secret U.S. military bases or enabling doxing. To access your "Who's Viewed Me" page, simply hover your mouse over your Primary photo thumbnail in the navigation bar at the top of the page, and then select "Who's Viewed Me . Must request your approval before they can become your Follower. And this is no different. Strava remains the source of truth and its data is always mirrored onto the device. Linear regulator thermal information missing in datasheet. Not cyclists. Its a risk to share your home location (and even office location), says Balaam. Open wechat application 2. Tap on your profile icon from the top left corner named Your Story and post a story. Can you control who sees your status, updates, or who can contact you? In recent years, some cyclists who were victims of theft have claimed their homes were specifically targeted by bike thieves who used Strava to track them, though theres no easy way to verify the claims. Supports routes. If you have proof to support your activity, you have the opportunity to upload this through a URL or image (i.e. Were committed to providing the world with free how-to resources, and even $1 helps us in our mission. Publicly sharing cycling or running routes is a significant privacy risk, says Balaam. It would be ideal to be able to see the number of people who visit your profile on Spotify, however, this feature is unavailable as of now. Cookie Notice The easiest method to link your Strava account is to simply click on the orange Strava writing in the Status box at the top of the Newsfeed.. Give it a second to think about its life choices, and a Connect with Strava button will appear. When you select Everyone: All Strava Athletes: Will have full access to this page. In the user's profile, you can view the Travel Card. By enabling it, other users will also be able to see you viewed their profile. Scroll down on your profile page to locate the "My Stats" section on the right side of the screen, and view your records there. Tap on it to select it. This article has been viewed 2,477,444 times. Only Strava athletes that you approve can follow you. This travel feature is viewed independently by selecting the travel . [removed] It wasn't me, but it was him . Strava is one of the most ubiquitous cycling applications. 1 less app to use You can authorize your viewing audience for everyone, contacts only, or no one. The first step is to download the Strava app, which is compatible with most Android and iOS devices. These stats are available for all supported sport types on Strava. martina_plaschka. Thanks for the details that you've mentioned, it's great to see that you're using Fitbit and Strava. You can see your Strava records on the mobile app or desktop website, but you can only add a new record on the desktop site. Unfortunately, Facebook doesn't offer a way to see who viewed your profile. Helpful 3 Not Helpful 0 How Do I Get The Ifruit App Off Of Gta 5 / Grand Theft Auto 5, Ive designed a space elevator using a series of lasers. It would be a game changer for me. Answer (1 of 4): No, if you view a LinkedIn Profile from a Google Search or shared LinkedIn Profile Public URL, you are an anonymous viewer and will not be identified. They can tell if your phone number has been used to contact any other registered phone number with a Facebook account. If youd like to check these for privacy you can tap on the new chat icon in the lower left-hand corner of the screen and scroll through the list. Unfortunately women are forced to think about what they share publicly on the internet, and Strava is no exception. Oct 19, 2009 #2 Stop looking. Can I add friends if I am not logged in to Facebook? Can you see if anyone is checking you out or stalking you on the app? What front derailer and shifter that can be used with a shimano cranket set FC-M610 (48-36-26 AL gears)? Is it correct to use "the" before "materials used in making buildings are"? Bicycles Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people who build and repair bicycles, people who train cycling, or commute on bicycles. Someone said they caught me looking at their profile. the unofficial home of Strava on Reddit - your place to post about, chat about and discuss all things Strava! 2. Go to your Page. Ensure that you have the recent visitors block enabled. From here, you can see views by: Section (example: Posts, Videos, Photos). Strava is the biggest name in running and bike-ride tracking. Yes, and no. Your email address will not be published. Tap Turn On . Can I tell the inner diameter of my 1 head tube without removing the headset? These are certain areas of the planet where your activities cant be viewed by anyone youve connected with or anyone browsing your Strava profile. Theres also an added safety barrier called Privacy Zones that operate within a 200m to 1,000m radius of your home address. I legitimately can't think of a single reason unless he wants to see if his ex is looking at his Strava activities or something. I have strava account, It's a natural instinct to wonder who is viewing your Twitter profile and your Tweets, but while plenty of services claim to offer this feature, it's really not possible. Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. 2 yr. ago. By using our site, you agree to our. Here, you'll find all your records. mtcerio. Absolutely, If you and the other person has turned on their receipts. screenshot) for the Event Organiser to view. Screenshot Increase the chances of your story being viewed by more of your followers by keeping it around longer than the default 24-hour period. The Telegram profile checker bot is a bot designed to check who viewed my Telegram profile . You can also view how long you have been friends with someone. Jennifer is a writer and editor from Brooklyn, New York, who spends her time traveling, drinking iced coffee, and watching way too much TV. I really wish they would have opted for Wahoos approach where the service, e.g. You can see your records on Strava under to the "My Stats" section of your profile. Tap the toggle icon next to Profile view history to turn on or off. Next login to your account by inserting your account details. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Open Twitter on your browser and log into your account. 4. Review the top 10 to 20 results. Its not stalking its just research. - Gain more followers through discover section. After turning on Read receipts, both you and the other person who has turned on receipts will be able to see each others WhatsApp story. Curious to know if someone clicks on my profile, do I get a notification even if they don't follow me? WhatsApp is one of the most popular chat apps in the world, with more than 2 billion users around the globe in 2021. Once you have completed these steps you will see the screen displayed on the left, here you can select the relevant activity(ies) from your Strava account (please note it will only display the activities that have taken place between the start date and finish date on the event).. Strava Running and Cycling. You will be able to. This can be handy if you are worried about a stalker because if the other person has their read receipts on you can see how often they are looking at your story. Its a current snapshot too, someone who has unfollowed you will not be listed. Has voice feedback. She has bylines in Vanity Fair, Glamour, Decider, Mic, and many more. What About the People at the Top of My Friends List? We wanted to share a quick update with Zwifters regarding Strava segments. We cannot control how Google has indexed your athlete page prior to adjusting this setting, but you can request the removal of content by following their outlined process here. The next page will show you the people who have viewed your profile in the . Whatsapp works on the its only fair mantra. You should also see a Fit Workout, Fit Breathe, Fit Goals and Fit Heart Rate apps. However, if you go through the reviews on the app's page, you will find that it actually doesn't work. Scroll down to find "Statistics" and tap it to open the menu. There is no option. You can also find the same info by going to "My Profile" in the upper right menu, then click the third tab labelled "Following" which is under any photos you have recently shared. Posts and comments you're tagged in Photos you're tagged in And so on It's important to note that you don't need an app or tool to access this information. If you are really worried about a stalker, then you can always try to figure out who it would be, stalkers are usually known to you, or you can just not use your status as a real-time update on what you are doing. You can see your Strava records on the mobile app or desktop website, but you can only add a new record on the desktop site. 3. If I have a look at a profile, say an ex Can they tell I have looked at them? If youre concerned about someone viewing your WhatsApp profile, you can set your privacy settings so no one can see your information or contacts only. Can I somehow see who watched my strava profile or my strava activities? Is there a simple way to measure, record, and use wind resistance or tail winds? Some users will link their Stories to their Bitmoji, so you'll see . Once this is done, theyll no longer be able to view your WhatsApp profile. https://www.strava.com/athletes/YOURNUMBER/follows?type=followers. Click Friends. 3. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Thanks for contributing an answer to Bicycles Stack Exchange! Select Settings & Privacy from the dropdown. Follow Up: struct sockaddr storage initialization by network format-string, How do you get out of a corner when plotting yourself into a corner, Batch split images vertically in half, sequentially numbering the output files. prestonhunter. Calorie burn information is dramatically different between Strava IOS App and Cyclemeter IOS app. Tightening bottom bracket stops spindle turning. How to handle a hobby that makes income in US, Identify those arcade games from a 1983 Brazilian music video. For what concern running I can see: After a run Strava told me that I completed my best 400m effort. The default option: If you set up a Strava account and do nothing, your workout activity, name, and photos are visible to everyone. There are apps (banned from the app store that you have to sideload onto your phone, which should tell you something) that claim to be able to provide this information, but they arent telling the truth. Unlike your profile, the Status updates on WhatsApp do alert you to who may be stalking, or simply checking out, your account. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a4\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-4-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-4-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a4\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-4-Version-4.jpg\/aid2904241-v4-728px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-4-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Fair Use<\/a> (screenshot)
\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/4c\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-5-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-5-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/4c\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-5-Version-4.jpg\/aid2904241-v4-728px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-5-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/5d\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-6-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-6-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/5d\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-6-Version-4.jpg\/aid2904241-v4-728px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-6-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/05\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-7-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-7-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/05\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-7-Version-4.jpg\/aid2904241-v4-728px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-7-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/14\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-8-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-8-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/14\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-8-Version-4.jpg\/aid2904241-v4-728px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-8-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/bc\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-9-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-9-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/bc\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-9-Version-4.jpg\/aid2904241-v4-728px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-9-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/60\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-10-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-10-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/60\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-10-Version-4.jpg\/aid2904241-v4-728px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-10-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/10\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-11-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-11-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/10\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-11-Version-4.jpg\/aid2904241-v4-728px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-11-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}. Learn more about Stack Overflow the company, and our products. In this article, I will answer these questions and more. You can have a status, but it is not like you post photos or are trying to garner likes from the outside world. So I default to friends-only activities and am particularly careful with who I accept as a new contact in my network. Open Strava in your browser and navigate to the person you want to block's athlete page. If you are desperate to know whos viewing your profile and opt for a third-party service be sure to read the reviews and do research on the developers first. I have strava account, 3. Social Media Confirmed - Strava Feature to challenge your friends coming in mid-2021. If youd like to see who viewed your status, you can. 3. how people got SPARKLE TIME FEDORA for free. To connect Garmin Connect to Strava so you can view data in both apps, you need to go to Settings and look for 'Third Party Apps'. Only Strava athletes that you approve can see your photos. If someone caught you snooping, you arent alone. breakupglowup 3 mo. You can learn more about making your activities private here. Strava has somewhat quietly turned off, for all users, the Flyby feature, after a tweet went viral during the last few days, based on privacy concerns. Press J to jump to the feed. Users can see when you ran a route and how fast, as well as where. Learn more about how you can control what you share on your Facebook profile and timeline. The only thing that would make this better is adding the function to show "minimum Heart rate" when you want to record your absolute lowest resting heart rate etc. If you choose to make activities private by default or on an individual basis, you will be the only person who can see this activity on Strava. The Strava account you block won't be able to follow you or view information about your activities, follow you, or . Can I See who is Stalking me on Whatsapp? Apps that claim to show you who viewed your profile are usually designed to steal your information and possibly attack other users! As title. Is there a proper earth ground point in this switch box? 3. You have the option to set a default preference so that your activities automatically upload with this selection and/or you can change the visibility (Who can see) on individual activities. do you know anybody i could submit the designs too that could manufacture the concept and put it to use, Need help finding a book. All rights reserved.For reprint rights. Looking at someone's profile will only be visible you, and will no way notify them that you gave viewed it unless any interactions wad initiated your end such as adding them ad a friend, private/party invited which also can be done without looking at the profile, but if its just . This feature isn't built in to Facebook, so none of the apps that claim they can show you this information actually work. To enable this setting, you can go here on the website or settings > privacy controls on the Strava mobile app. Another reason we dont recommend this as an option is because we already know WhatsApp doesnt store this information, so it begs the question how a third-party service could possibly know something the developers dont? He's talking bout before it's taken. Open the Strava app on your iPhone or Android device. See more from the Life Issue . Either way, you can see who is following you, and whether you follow them back or not. Previous Topic. In some cases, now you can see who viewed your profile in the last 30 days (also, LinkedIn is working on a TikTok-like video feed, but we don't need to get into that right now.) Tap the notification that someone has viewed your profile. Scroll to the story you want to see viewer info on. Welcome to r/Strava - the unofficial home of Strava on Reddit - your place to post about, chat about and It would appear now that you can only see other people that have turned it back on which is none up to now for me, my only flyby is myself. On the flip side, if you want to stay private, dont turn this option on. - Find who likes and check your posts. When you create a Strava profile youre asked to input a lot of personal information. Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage. Jupiter Florida Airbnb, and our 1. Voice and Likeness. Of course, if you viewed their Story, made mention of a profile change, or messaged them its safe to say this is how they knew you were checking their profile. Mainly because if you are not logged into LinkedIn, the application does not know your identity beyond IP Address and MAXC Addres. Thread starter holden j caufield; Start date Oct 19, 2009; Sidebar Sidebar. Select "Profile" on the bottom bar. By default, your profile is publicly available and Strava users can see you, your routes and your photos. Accessing your records on Strava is simple enough, though it should be noted that Strava won't record them automatically. This shows the segment times compared to w/kga power vs time analysis (see sample below). Click Page Views on the left. As a small thank you, wed like to offer you a $30 gift card (valid at GoNift.com). However, it occasionally gets in trouble for revealing secret U.S. military bases or enabling doxing. But WhatsApp isnt a social media app in the way that things like Facebook are; generally, you put your status information on your profile and then forget about it. Reply. Profile visits arent counted or displayed. For more information, please see our https://www.strava.com/athletes/YOURNUMBER/follows?type=followers. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Press J to jump to the feed. You have the option to set your profile to Private, which means that only members who you approve as followers can see your profile and fitness performance history, and you can remove other users from your followers. If you do not want other athletes to see your activities that appear in Flybys, you can choose to opt-out of this feature entirely. For stories 1. From here you can report or block the contact. Strava must have thought we were running together because it showed the other person with my activity. There is no such thing as free in life. Either way, you can see who is following you, and whether you follow them back or not. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Strava also identifies segments of popular runs, showing you other runners' info/time for the same segment on the day you ran it. By default, your profile is publicly available and Strava users can see you, your routes and your photos. You also need to make sure your Garmin Connect account is linked to your Strava account. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 2,477,444 times. If you use it, you might be wondering who exactly can see your tracked activities. If they can see whos viewed your story, you can see theirs. Authorize once, and then runs/rides will sync to Strava. File photo. Having an Instagram business account will give you access to important information about whos been visiting your Instagram page but theres a catch. Here's how: Record everything - runs, rides, hikes, yoga and over 30 other sport types. The most anyone can do to stalk you on WhatsApp short of getting in touch with you (at which point you know theyre a stalker, obviously) is to check your profile out for changes. OT Discussion Club . 2. usually on these sites I can see who has read my profile, where is that option on meetup.com? Select "Who viewed your profile". How to see your records on Strava on desktop or mobile and track your progress. To manage your . No. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/73\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-19.jpg\/v4-460px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-19.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/73\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-19.jpg\/aid2904241-v4-728px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-19.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}. This wikiHow article will teach you a few tricks for finding out who looks at your Facebook profile the most. Scroll down to the Analytics section and. Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. The Travel Feature of Snapchat. You will then see the display shown on the left, here you can manually enter your time and distance (please check whether the Event Organiser has selected Miles or KM) for your activity. komoot. Make your account private and then you can control who follows you and therefore who sees your activity. By using this bot, you will be able to identify who has visited your profile. After logging into your account, now give the permission to the app in your device. Paired with a highly precise map of your local rides, is there a security risk in sharing that information? Can you see When Someone Has Viewed your WhatsApp Story? 3. The first being that most of the sites and apps that promise to show you whos visiting your WhatsApp profile are scams. The multitude of continuously updated features has something for everyone and, though many bemoaned the recent shift to a subscriber-centred design, the user-base just keeps growing as more and more people create profiles on the app. Times Internet Limited. I think its fine to use these platforms, we just have to be cautious about how the data we share could be used against us.. Enjoy! [deleted] 4 yr. ago. He has over two years of experience writing and editing technology-related articles. No, you can't. If so, how close was it? I get the same data I get in MapMyRide or Strava including maps of where I rode. You will see a section on the left called 'Recent Profile Visitors'. By signing up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy. Open the Strava app on your iPhone or Android device. It's also possible that some of your most frequent viewers are people you rarely interact with at all! Patient Gateway Milford Regional Physician Group, 2. "Tracks distance, duration, speed, pace and calories burned" is the primary reason people pick RunKeeper over the competition. This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer, Jack Lloyd. You can also find the same info by going to "My Profile" in the upper right menu, then click the third tab labelled "Following" which is under any photos you have recently shared. 2. Then choose "Following Me" from the dropdown box. To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. Its kinda off topic because its a software question, but the software is used for cycling by a lot of people. Profile+. To do this, all you need to do is set your story as a Highlight. You can only see who is following you, not who is just looking at your profile/rides. 2. I think Strava has taken its users privacy concerns seriously and these features are a reflection of that., She notes that with the right precautions the app is still a valuable training tool and social means of motivation . Are There Tricks I Could Try To Find My Top Viewers? After you've tapped on the eye icon, you'll land on the "Profile views" page. If you're the "stalker," you can watch people's Stories by heading to the friends tab or clicking on the Snapchat map. Age and Gender. No, this functionality is not provided. Sites we Love: PCI Database, UKBizDB, Menu Kuliner, Sharing RPP, Dent near bottom bracket on vintage steel frame. Unfortunately, there's no way to know for sure. 6. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a6\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-12-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-12-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a6\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-12-Version-4.jpg\/aid2904241-v4-728px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-12-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f5\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-13-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-13-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f5\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-13-Version-4.jpg\/aid2904241-v4-728px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-13-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c1\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-14-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-14-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c1\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-14-Version-3.jpg\/aid2904241-v4-728px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-14-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a0\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-15-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-15-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a0\/See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-15-Version-3.jpg\/aid2904241-v4-728px-See-Who-Views-Your-Facebook-Profile-Step-15-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"