View Menu 2738 Brownwood Blvd The Villages, FL 32163 (Map & Directions) (352) 571-5344 Cuisine: Seafood, Bar Neighborhood: The Villages Website: www.bluefingrillbar.com Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Overall we were happy with our visit and will definitely return. Finally came back with our waters and we ordered dinner. We will return to the restaurant and recommend it.More. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Bluefin Grill & Bar Unclaimed Review Save Share 332 reviews #11 of 100 Restaurants in The Villages $$ - $$$ American Seafood Vegetarian Friendly 2738 Brownwood Blvd, The Villages, FL 32163-2002 +1 352-571-5344 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (117) Ratings and reviews 4.0 332 Travelers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value Food was awesome. One of the best new restaurants in the area. Losing the month of November due to illness didnt help me much. Salmon and vegetables were excellent Thank you Joe for delivery and GREAT job Bluefin. The place has been, Wendi M. said: First time here. Hope to have Jeff taking care of us. 0.05 miles, Island Fin Poke ($) WOULD ONLY SUGGEST LOWER LIGHTING IN THE EVENING. by Villager Eats, 5 Tips For Eating Healthy In The New Year. Thank you. I had to catch his eye with empty glass waving in the air. Our first time there was a wonderful experience. With dedication to community in mind, FMK has developed a unique dining culture at our nine restaurant properties in The Villages, Florida; Belle Glade Country Club, Bluefin Grill & Bar, Bonifay Country Club, Chop House at Lake Sumter, Coastal Del Mar, Evans Prairie Country Club, Harvest Restaurant & Bar, Orange Blossom Hills Country Club and Ordered oysters rockefeller. see review. She would not seat us until the fifth person arrived, Want to stay up-to-date with whats happening on Villager Eats? Upon leaving, I was next to be informed by the hostess: 'this is an UPSCALE PLACE and we(?) Where can we find a map with all of the restaurants featured here? However, I was encouraged to write this review. Our mission: To serve our guests with genuine hospitality. They no longer take reservations. Want to know the dailyDining & Happy Hour Specialsin the The Villages Community? Service was a bit slow as it was busy. Our community has 12 top-notch dining facilities within our country clubs scattered throughout. My son orders the shrimp boil. We have really enjoyed the food and bar personnel. We are so blessed to have so many dining and entertainment options here in The Villages and surrounding area. Asked multiple times for bread. Food was good, as usual, but will not be going back. Boy if you dont have drinks, it appears the service changes. Next time we are going to save room for dessert. Dinner PG 2. Sawgrass Market and McGradys Pub features several food vendors including The Villages Grown, Willys Original, Frenchys Wood-Fired, Little Fin Seafood Shack, Darlins Sweet Shop and more coming soon. So end up at bluefin and it went south from there. This time ended a fiasco. 08/08/2020 - AJ Blastos Gluten free. This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Hope to have Jeff taking care of us. We were seated on time at 4:15 and the restaurant only had about 5-7 table occupied. All rights reserved. Portions very small and expensive My husband had the Gumbo as well. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Order a stack of World-Famous Pancakes, the Breakfast Sampler, or one of our delicious omelettes near you. Waiter impatient and did not return once entree was served to ask if second round of drinks were of interest- the answer would have been yes. Prices appropriate. TheBLOGtab features different restaurants and happenings throughout the week. One of the best places for seafood options. No shrimp dishes unless you ordered surf and turf, no lobster tails. 04/02/2020 - Sue bykoski Key lime pie was excellent. Looked like filler to me. We will dine there again before we go home.More, Came here sometime ago and had horrible service and this time was fairly close to that first experience. We knew each other and in the essence of time we thought we would just settle the differences n cash between us but the waitress insisted in doing it all over again. We watched our waited make multiple trips to a table near the bar to chat it up. What are the best restaurants in The Villages for families with children? Two entrees and one side salad was $60 before tip. Finally came back with our waters and we ordered dinner. House-made lump crab cakes, remoulade, seasoned rice and seasonal vegetables. Just like the other three town squares, you will enjoy live entertainment nightly with an outdoor bar and dance area including shade structures designed to look like orange trees. Sweet Sticky Ribs $11.70 Flash fried st. Louis style ribs and secret sweet sauce. Seafood, American, Chop House at Lake Sumter ($$) Finished with Goat Cheese and Dried Cranberries, Dried Figs, Fresh Blackberries, and Candied Pecans, Atop Spring Mix, with Honey Balsamic and Goat Cheese, Arcadian Spring Mix, Red Onion, Cucumber and Pepperoncini, Finished with House Garlic Parmesan Dressing, Golden Lump Crab and Lobster Cakes Paired with House Made Lemon Saffron Aioli, Three Cheese Stuffed Artichoke Hearts, Golden Fried, Served with a Lemon Garlic Aioli, Baked Gulf Shrimp Over Creamy Polenta, Finished with Savory Bacon Onion Jam, Served with Garlic Crostinis, Hand Battered Tentacles and Rings, Breaded and Gently Fried, Topped with Savory Fried Capers, Served with Peppadew Aioli, House Made Meatballs Marinara, Baked with Mozzarella Cheese, Served with Garlic Crostinis, Imported Mozzarella Wrapped with Prosciutto, Pan-Seared and Served Atop Sauted Spinach and Balsamic Infused Tomatoes, Sweet Fig Jam and Creamy Goat cheese Served Atop Fresh Baguette Slices. Excellent wait staff and super management acknowledement and attention of customers throughout the visit. $7.29. Not edible either. Too cold inside. Great seafood and desserts. It was nice to have fresh fish. We usually order dessert but we didnt want to have to wait for it! Food was very good. Bluefin Grill & Bar. Located at the center of the area so great place to eat and listen to the music in the main square. Pricing is fair, wine prices a bit high, menu variety is excellent, especially the fresh fish availabity. If youre looking for discounts, head to the VIP DINING CARD tab and order your Villager Eats VIP Dining Card. 2738 Brownwood Blvd. Distance: CONTACT US if you have any suggestions or questions, or if you would like to have your restaurant or business featured. American, Raw Bar, Brunch, French, Seafood The purpose of this blog is to provide you with up-to-date daily dining and happy hour specials for restaurants in our community, and to provide reviews of my experiences and events happening nearby. Prices appropriate. I was delighted with my Red Rainbow Trout cooked to perfection along with my tasty sides. Lunch We answered and she said she would have to wait for someone to return w the iPad. 2738 Brownwood Blvd, The Villages, Florida, USA, Roberto's Ristorante & Pizzeria The Villages FL, #144 of 283 places to eat in The Villages. Enjoy our comfortable and classy environment while you dine with family & friends and experience something new in The Villages, Florida. With the breathtaking waterfront views, Lake Sumter Landing feels like a vacation with its Key West style architecture and boardwalk. BLUEFIN GRILL & BAR - 169 Photos & 176 Reviews - 2738 Brownwood Blvd, The Villages, FL - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Bluefin Grill & Bar 176 reviews Claimed $$ Seafood, Bars, Breakfast & Brunch Edit Closed 9:30 AM - 9:00 PM See 174 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes View full menu Thai Shrimp Finished with Blue Cheese Dressing, Spring Mix, Tossed with Capicola, Salami, Ham and Provolone Cheese, Italian Olives, Red Onion and Tomato, Spring Mix, Beets, Tomatoes, and Toasted Pistachios, Tossed in Balsamic Dressing. To us it was nothing special. Next time we are going to save room for dessert. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. What are the most popular restaurants in The Villages? Never could taste it. 332. Best to call ahead for reservations. I was seated outside, with my service dog, as I am a Disabled Veteran. I suggest the specialty doughnuts Distance: Website. That was a bit of a turn off. On your laptop or computer simply hover over the DAILY SPECIALS tab and then select the day of the week to view specials. Spanish, Breweries I was delighted with my Red Rainbow Trout cooked to perfection along with my tasty sides. I would like the family owners to this this critique. We will be back. World Of Beer. Excellrnt food snd service. I will definitely recommend your restaurant to my friends. (Minimum order of 10); Scrambled eggs served with choice of 4 strips of bacon or 4 sausage links per person, home fries and an assortment of deli-fresh bagels. Dinner Got there at 4:25 and an adult woman was at the front desk w 3 teen girls. Dining out solo can be a liberating experience! It is scheduled to open in the fall and will be located on the corner of Brownwood Boulevard and Meggison Road. see review, Food quality very average. Is this your restaurant? Gluten free. We will return to the restaurant and recommend it. For example: Eggs Benedict consisted of 1/2 half English muffin with one poached e The Villages, FL, 32159. We will return. The appetizer and entrees were very fresh tasting and had an original flavor. Best Dining in The Villages, Central Florida: See 22,252 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 131 The Villages restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. 04/01/2022 - MenuPix User Then we waited and waited while many workers passed back and forth and no one even stopped to ask if we'd been helped. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). We were a party of 8 with early reservations on Christmas Eve. Everyone's meal was delicious. Disappointing. Bluefin Seafood Grill & Bar will provide a refined menu with a focus on serving fresh seafood, as. I ordered the pan seared ahi tuna with asparagus and rice for $26. Sea clams, potatoes, celery, onion and spices. No delivery the day we were there. 20 minutes later he came back to ask if we had questions. and walked away. Add Additional Toppings From Below, Mozzarella, Imported Salami, Served with House Marinara, Onions, Green Peppers, Banana Peppers, Mushrooms, Black Olives, Fresh Tomatoes, Fresh Garlic, Basil, Eggplant, Fresh Spinach, Ricotta, Fresh Mozzarella, Anchovies, Chicken, Eggplant Prosciutto, Gorgonzola, Meatballs, Sausage, Pepperoni, Ham, Grilled over Oakwood Fire, Paired with Truffle Mashed Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables, Center Cut Choice 6oz Filet, Grilled Over Oakwood Fire, Paired with Truffle Mashed Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables, Layers of Pasta, Rich Imported Cheese and Meats, Finished with Bechamel and Marinara Sauces, Italian Sausage and Veal Bolognese, Served Over Spaghetti, Finished with Dried Ricotta Cheese, Tender Breaded Chicken, Topped with House Made Marinara Sauce, and Mozzarella Served Over Spaghetti, Egg Battered and Gently Fried Eggplant, Stuffed with Ricotta Cheese, Topped with House Made Marinara and Mozzarella Cheese, Oven Baked and Served Over Cappellini, One Giant House Made Italian Meatball in Our Signature Marinara Sauce, Atop Spaghetti, Creamy House Made Fettuccine Alfredo, Topped with Oakwood Fire Grilled Chicken, Pan-Seared Chicken Simmered in Rich Marsala Wine Sauce with Mushrooms, Paired with Truffle Mashed Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables, Grilled Chicken, with House Made Pesto, Roasted Red Peppers and Melted Mozzarella Cheese, House Made Meatballs and Marinara Topped with Melted Provolone Cheese, on Italian Bread, Short Rib Brisket Burger, Grilled Over Oakwood Fire, Topped with Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and Garlic Aioli, Capicola, Prosciutto, Pepperoni, Ham and Provolone Cheese with Roasted Garlic Aioli, Hand-Breaded Chicken Cutlet, Topped with Marinara and Melted Mozzarella, Served on an Italian Bread, Short Rib Brisket Burger, with Gorgonzola Cheese, Sauted Mushrooms, Lettuce, Tomato and Onion, Thinly Sliced Prime Rib and Onion Bacon Jam, Topped with Provolone and Parmesan Cheeses, Atop a Garlic Buttered Hoagie Roll, Served with Au jus. However, it can be intimidating if youve never done it before. American, Burgers, Sandwiches, Salads, Seafood. Now the time has grown to 7:00, everyone is flustered and you guessed it, even the redone tickets were still wrong. Kathleen Austin. Bluefin is headed thereMore, My wife and I dined here while visiting The Villages. I love Blue Fin. From the moment we entered we loved the decor of this . Nice dcor but much to bright for a relaxing ambience. This is our favorite restaurant in The Villages. Noisy and crowded but otherwise nice atmosphere. Own this business? Bonefish is good seafood too and they take reservations. The specials listed within are as reported by the entity and are subject to change without notice. One diners food was cold on arrival. He came back set down the drinksand walked away. Mealtime ended up being almost 3 hours of total frustration. Very noisy restaurant. Wonderful food, drinks and staff. When I made the reservation I was asked if this was a special event. The tuna tartar was outstanding. We usually order dessert but we didnt want to have to wait for it!More, Dined twice in last 4 days. Welcome to Prima! Bluefin Grill & Bar. Ahi Tuna served with your choice of two sides and one of our scratch made sauces. Tried the tempura shrimp for an appetizer and main entree order was shrimp boil. Only negatives are: Bluefin Grill & Bar. Great fried chicken on Sundays.. Directions. Overall. Want to see your business featured on our website? My husband did receive broccoli and his was very cooked with one tree on the more brown side. Gluten free items to choose from. The food is exceptional especially for this area. We had mussels appetizers. Visit this place for delicious martinis, house wine or cordial. I was extremely satisfied with both choices. The servers are a little rushed and they do provide great service when they are at your table; otherwise, the food is great. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) We stopped in for our anniversary dinner and from their website and reviews it looked like the upscale seafood dining experience that we were looking for. Villager Eats focuses on local establishments and highlights some of our franchised eateries as well. I have had excellent food here before. There was no sincere concern from management apology words that made us feel like complainers. 14,022 were here. Sad, such a nice venue, at outside bar on nice day. Tender, sweet and the best is that it is consistent. Steakhouse, Excellent grilled haddock. As she served the cold French fries she announced they had just run out of brussels sprouts. Get quick answers from Bluefin Grill & Bar staff and past visitors. I haven't been back to Bluefin Grill & Bar since that evening. MLS # OM653928 That was a little disappointing and kept me from giving five stars. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. My husband and I had Lunch at Bluefin this afternoon. We had an excellent gumbo. Noise level WAY to high and that was on a Monday night and not even full to capacity. Disappointing. We highly recommend the Bluefin Pescatore. House wine was great too! They do have beer. Here you will enjoy the feeling of being in the Old West during the 1800s. We had dinner for 5 family members and each dinner was wonderful. I love Blue Fin. Cold and doughy. be right with us, finally did. A great addition to The Villages. I had a starter side salad that was huge and the Scallops fettuccinethat was superb! First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Whether you are coming off the golf course or simply wish to enjoy a delicious meal, each club has its own theme and includes: Havana Country Club Restaurant, Bonifay Golf & Country Club, Glenview Champions Country Club, Belle Glade Golf & Country Club, Evans Prairie Golf & Country Club, Orange Blossom Hills Golf & Country Club, Palmer Legends Country Club, The Legacy Restaurant at Nancy Lopez Country Club, Legacy Bar & Grill (pool bar at Nancy Lopez Country Club), Mallory Hill Country Club Restaurant, Cane Garden Country Club, and Tierra Del Sol Country Club. Some of the restaurants you will enjoy here include Chop House at Lake Sumter, City Fire at Lake Sumter, Lighthouse Point Bar & Grill, Lazy Macs Taco Shack, Thai Ruby, Panera Bread, Codys Original Roadhouse, Redsauce, Johnny Rockets, RJ Gators Sea Grill & Bar, VKI Japanese Steakhouse, Sonnys BBQ, TooJays Deli Bakery Restaurant, Bravo Pizza! 2751 W Torch Lake Dr . I love Blue Fin. Wait staff was attentive. All of our dinners were hot when they arrived. Email: Suleimanlegacyinc@gmail.com. Field greens, tomatoes, mandoline cucumbers and carrots. Menu for Nancy's Legacy Restaurant provided by Allmenus.com. Bluefin is headed there. Ordered broccoli received Brussels sprouts bc they had ran out of broccoli. Hotels near Eisenhower Regional Recreation Center, Hotels near Sharon Rose Wiechens Preserve, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in The Villages, Italian Restaurants for Families in The Villages, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in The Villages, Food Delivery Restaurants in The Villages, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in The Villages, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Lady Lake/The Villages, Restaurants near Eisenhower Regional Recreation Center, Restaurants near Spanish Springs Town Square, Restaurants near Brownwood Paddock Square, Restaurants near Sharon Rose Wiechens Preserve, Legacy Restaurant At Nancy Lopez Country Club. We ate outside and it was the Christmas tree lighting ceremony that evening. We began with Bluefin Tuna Poke it was a nice portion, perfect for 2. The manager ultimately came over and compd the meal but for an upscale restaurant a take out box is not what he had in mind for Christmas Eve celebration. There was a 45 minute wait but they. 401. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. While the food was good, it is not good enough for a 1 hour or longer wait. MonThu, Sun 3:00 pm9:00 pm We will dine there again before we go home. Jeff, our server was very nice and professional, answering our questions and making suggestions as well. My husband ordered the sea bass with rice$46!!! From the moment we entered we loved the decor of this restaurant. We WILL be back!! Dinner PG 3. Some of the most popular restaurants in The Villages that deliver are: Some of the most popular restaurants in The Villages that provide takeout are: The best restaurants in The Villages include: Some of the best restaurants in The Villages for families with children include: Some of the most popular restaurants in The Villages for cheap eats include: Food is good, nicely presented, lots of choices, soup, a house salad, 2 pieces of jumbo shrimp, vegetables and. Could be down to only a couple consistent go to places and then we stay home. The Villages Flights to The Villages Lunch Daily 11:00 am-3:00 pm Dinner Mon-Thu, Sun 3:00 pm-9:00 pm Fri, Sat 3:00 pm-10:00 pm Phone number (352) 571-5344 Website https://bluefingrillbar.com/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Casual Dress Location 2738 Brownwood Blvd, The Villages, FL 32163 Neighborhood Leesburg Parking details Private Lot Additional Desserts were unimaginative. FMK Restaurant Group is a team of dedicated individuals in the hospitality industry who share a collective vision and core values. Food is first rate. If there were oysters in there I couldnt point them out. We were greeted by a very professional gentleman who sat us. American, Raw Bar, Brunch, French, Seafood. It was very blanched. Not sure it was worth it at all. Everything was great . The tuna was only as big as three fingers, three limbs of asparagus couldnt be cut with the knife and the half a scoop of rice was dry. NOPE. The sauce however was delicious over the shrimp. Diner, Ice Cream, Yogurt We had very good service, and enjoyed our meal. Several ordered appetizers and that was when we noticed several were missing silverware. The fish was so small we actually laughed at the plating! Distance: Second, I have no sympathy for a hostess that is aggressive toward a disabled Veteran or any other patron for that matter. Ordered broccoli received Brussels sprouts bc they had ran out of broccoli. 0.06 miles, Lighthouse Point Bar And Grille ($$) They added to the noise level a little bit but their exhaust wasnt very pleasant. Whole maraschino poached pear, field greens, Jamaica, walnuts, blue cheese crumbles, orange segments and citrus vinaigrette. A huge plate of mussels was $14 - enough for both of us. My husband wanted the fresh catch of the day. Service was great . Waiter was very good but a little rushed. The calamari was OK and correctly cooked, but would have liked an aioli rather than marinara. (352) 571-5344. Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. My hubby had the calamari and the clam chowder..Hes a VERY PICKY foodie from New Orleans and we agreed the seafood was cooked perfectly. Won't be rushing back. Gluten free. Ordered water and that is when it all began. want to keep it that way'. Palmer Legends Country Club - Spirits and Fine Dining - The Villages Florida Home Lunch Dinner Dinner Features Wine Copyright 2023, All Rights Reserved. Weve been here multiple times and enjoy each visit. Dinner PG 1. Key lime pie was excellent. I only have one criticism. Sunday: Price Point The 1,184 sq. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Went for a nice family dinner but by the end we wished we had stayed home and just ate cereal! . Further, the hostess does not seem to be aware of the American with Disabilities Act and the fines that can be imposed for the violation of said Act; some additional training may be warranted. We went there for my birthday. Service was very poor. The evening was pleasant, if not humid, as is the case at that time of the year in Florida. many types of fish to pick from and all were cooked great. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Crisp panto fried and ginger soy reduction. I think this was totally inadequate compensation and apologies. The dinner salad was good. We arrived quite early but were quickly accommodated. We really like the Bluefin! Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Bluefin is a very nice, classy seafood restaurant. Gluten free. I think our table was distant from all his others. (Please note the specials are subject to change without notice.) Kraig our server went out of his way to make everything enjoyable. Requested seating outside but due to a rainstorm the restaurant was able to seat us inside without any delay. Where has this year gone?! by Villager Eats, CHEERS TO 2023, DINERS! Had salmon delivered yesterday. There were four of us celebrating my husband's birthday. Tired of pretend quality restaurants that actually aren't. We had very good service from Jacob, While the wine list is not extensive, we were able to find anice wine to go with the seafood we ate. While on your mobile device, tap the Menu just under the top banner then tap the day of the week youre looking for (Monday Sunday). Nice environment. Ate here for New Years. Fresh Seafood, Steaks, Pastas and more. So they get cheap and buy crap syrup for their drinks, no whiskey rocks or as they think they are called craft rocks.Slow service and changed dishes which are not noted on the menu. Yes, Bluefin Grill & Bar offers takeout services. Havana is not like Prima Italian Steakhouse or Nancy Lopez Legacy restaurant. We never got bread and had to ask random wait staff to refill our drinks (tea). 0.03 miles, Las Tapas ($$) 2738 Brownwood Blvd, The Villages, FL 32163. Ordered calamari for a starter and it was rubbery and tasteless! Restaurants that make their home in Spanish Springs include Augustines 1812, Gators Dockside, Farmshed American Diner, McCalls Tavern, Amerikans Grille, Ay! Avoid the weekly vendor night if you want an outside table. Rustic statues of cowboys and cattle are roaming across the area beneath the water tower and windmill. Full review Best in the city Jalisco, World of Beer, Margarita Republic, Ruby Tuesday, Flippers Pizzeria and others nearby that give you an unlimited number of dining choices.