I perfectly understand Shane's struggle with depression. Target has also announced that they will stop selling Shane's books. I feel that the crew has handled it in an extremely appropriate and professional manner, and I don't think it's right to go against the wishes of the people who were hurt. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Box 304 Marietta, OH 45750 Blindwave does a lot of videos so if you are not 100% in the right state of mind I can very easily see it becoming overbearing. And I hope Shane is okay. ", "Natalie Mina Lee. Seasons 1 and 2 of Love Is Blind are now streaming on Netflix. "I couldn't have asked for a better partner in this," she wrote to Shayne in her caption. Im sure u can find it reposted somewhere. "So, it was 100 percent my fault?" He seemed filled with guilt. Rick even said that Shane could possibly one day come back, but not as a full partner, until they trust him again. Hey, I'm all for Shane bettering himself no matter what he did (since they said it wasn't criminal). [2][3], Blind Wave was originally founded by Eric Whiteley, Shane Farley and Aaron Elliott in 2009. Content that may be construed as biased against individuals, groups, or organisations based on criteria such as race, religion, disability, sex, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or political affiliation. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Theyve also been giving tours of their Front Street studio. The Love Is Blind reunion is slated to premiere on Netflix Friday and will reveal which of the couples are still together. Not everything is known and we need to do our part respecting the privacy of Blind Wave and Shane. they said that theyll talk about it in this weeks podcast, Regardless if there was anything else involved, it's not our business. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. All rights reserved. he loves fat people jokes so he probs offended melanies big ol titties. Natalie's post on Monday may have spoiled the status of her and Shayne's relationship as it features two videos of the couple out in Chicago. Recent posts by Blind Wave. On Sunday, Shayne spoke out about their relationship in an Instagram post and revealed that watching the series back made him "remorseful. To Shane Dawson Im done with the excuses. "I take most of the blame, yes. The five men featured on the channel produce about 25 videos a week, as well as a few live streams. "Because yes, I apologized for a lot of them. As a member . Another gross video clip showed Shane and his ex-girlfriend Lisa Schwartz making extremely disgusting jokes about sex with his 12-year-old female cousin in an attempt to teach her about the "birds and the bees.". Inappropriate content includes: TwitLonger is developed entirely by Stuart Gibson foot fetish content), Links to external sites containing adult content, Content which advocates against an individual, group, or organization. About it being cold hearted, remember that the crew is probably also having a tough time with this, they might just not be ready to talk about it in front of a camera. Blind Wave Podcast #127 "Moving Forward" 94,784 views Jul 10, 2020 The Blind Wave Podcast can be viewed live with audience interaction every Thursday at 3pm at. (I'm not American). This is the first year that anything slightly negative has ever happened. And all that hard work has paid off, as they now have over 430,000 subscribers on YouTube. Much love . When reacting to stuff on YT you have to have a clear and calm mind and not be filled up with negative thoughts or you might end up pretending to care about what's going on while your mind is somewhere else. Luckily for Blind Wave, they seem to have a very supportive fan base, as they are now in the top 25 Patreon campaigns in the world. It would've made more sense to me that a channel like Blindwave would make a goodbye video first. Glad I saw this I was trying to figure out what Shane could have possibly done/said to community members that would have been inappropriate and also violate his friends trust badly enough that he was willing to resign over it. Im done. I hope we as a community can collectively come together and give Shane the forgiveness that hes seeking. "You're, kind of like, pushing it under the rug and making it seem likethe words that I used, they didn't just come out of nowhere. That statement was super corporate and cold hearted, something you wouldn't expect from BW. I was offline for a while. "When I told you I was self conscious [sic] about my deep stretch marks, you told me everyday [sic] after you loved them and they were beautiful," she wrote. No one knows this community better than the people in it, so ask away! Its clear that theres been a breach of trust, which Shane has stated is separate from the depression hes been battling with. Stars Eric Whiteley Aaron Elliott Calvin Grubb See production, box office & company info Add to Watchlist Episodes 122 Top-rated Sat, Dec 7, 2019 S1.E18 Watchmen: Director's Cut (2009) MOVIE REACTION! (They all mentioned this). Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! ", "Obviously, something I've done to you, pushed you to that point," she continues. Shane even went so far as to joke about the death of Trayvon Martin, a Black teenager who was shot by a neighborhood volunteer who claimed self-defense. Support Blind Wave on Patreon! I went through several iterations of this message and even contemplated on never posting it. Let's break down what Shane Dawson did to get canceled in 2020, along with how it has affected his collaboration with Jeffree so far. Just acknowledge that it was due to a transgression towards a community member or members, that it caused a lot of trust issues with him and they couldn't keep working with him because of that. (2016), Kylo Ren - The Awakening (2016) and Novices and Novi (2011). Be part of the community. Copyright Blind Wave LLC 2022 However, with the way they've handled this and seemed in the podcast it doesn't look like something that can be easily fixed within a few months. Kameron said he was cutting ties with both Dawson and Star after being manipulated and used as a Black boy by the YouTubers. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. 8.7 TV Series Self 2016-2020 191 eps Shane is a great part of Blind Wave. He'll just not work any more? The trope has "misdemeanor" in the name for a reason. Unfortunately there seems to be more to this decision than just mental health. About Blind Wave. That I try to make go away by deleting videos or un-tagging my Instagram things, or literally doing whatever I can to pretend like those things didn't happen," Shane told his 23 million YouTube subscribers in a video published on June 26. http://www.patreon.com/blindwave\r\rBlind Wave is Sponsored on Patreon by: \rKeyboard Junkie\r\rWebsite http://www.blindwave.net\rTwitter : http://www.twitter.com/blindwaveprod\rFaceBook : http://www.facebook.com/BlindWaveProductions\rTwitch: http://www.twitch.tv/blindwave\rDiscord: https://discord.gg/blindwave\rSnapchat: blind_wave\rSubreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/blindwave\rSend us Stuff at: P.O. which hurted Blindwave views hence business. pic.twitter.com/gQlwtdq8u2, Was Shane Dawsons makeup removed or did it sell out? Blind Wave was originally founded by Eric Whiteley, Shane Farley and Aaron Elliott in 2009. Shane needs personal time and while he will be missed But I still will watch and support Blind Wave as a fan as long as they want to do it. Given the "misdemeanor" is unknown, and according to the writeup it didn't end the career so much as he did by his own volition yeah. This article "Blind Wave" is from Wikipedia. Blind Wave Tabletop RPG (2017- ) More at IMDbPro Contact info Agent info Shane Farley is known for Blind Wave Mailbag! Just trying to make sense of all the bits of information. 2,383. For a list of all the resources for your questions, click here. But it was severe enough for him to resign over it alongside the other issues they had with him. With a tear streaming down her face, she repeats, "I obviously apologize for making you feel like you weren't good enough. 'Love Is Blind' 's SK Breaks His Silence on Cheating Claims, His Second Chance with Raven and More, 'Love Is Blind' 's Natalie Claims Ex Shayne Signed Up for 'Perfect Match' Dating Show While They Were Together, 'Love Is Blind' 's Iyanna McNeely Details 'Excruciating Pain' from Bartholin Cyst: 'I Can't Move'. Love Is Blind's second season was filmed in the summer of 2021. In the 20-minute apology video, Shane took some accountability for his past behavior. I would say it's not an example unless there's actually a misdemeanor that can be listed. Where do I start? Welcome to the official Blind Wave Productions Twitch Channel. But hey, at least they chose the perfect name for their collaboration, right? Also, they closed the door, there wasn't any "hope to work with him again at some point." The whole "nor does he represent Blind Wave or its affiliates" part makes me think this has to do more with his health. ", Natalie eventually jumps in, explaining that she doesn't blame Shayne for their breakup and that she's awarethat the "anger came out from somewhere. See, Reporting issues on the forums. But I'm 31, almost 32. Distractify is a registered trademark. One of my favorite episodes to one of my favorite series! The crew at Blind Wave (Eric, Shane, Rick, Calvin, and Aaron) react to movies they haven't seen yet. He already left for a while and then slowly starting coming back, and apparently that wasnt helping him so hes gonna try to go off completely. After the BLM video in which they seemed to imply that anyone who doesn't support the organization must be uneducated on some level, I'm not sure I can trust their judgement quite like I used to. (Shane and the others mentioned this), - He wants to work on himself and his family. Also dont see how he could come back into Blindwave without at least explaining, and if that explanation would be what some people believe it to be, I find that would paint Blind Wave as a group being insensitive at best to the community members who reached out to the crew about Shane. BUt sadly at some point Im sure all will retire from the reaction show. . And now it definitely cost him. They got their start by making short films, wedding videos, commercials, but eventually moved to creating reaction and review type content. After her former fianc penned a public apology for some of his behaviors on the show, Natalie responded with her own Instagram post on Monday, sharing many of the positive memories they experienced together. My theory, due to watching how he reacts and that statement, makes me think he was doing something bad with underage fans or something like that. Thank you guys. Starting in 2008, he would post sketches with an eclectic cast of stereotypes all played by him, impersonate celebrities, and make fun of . Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. They've literally all said Shane has said/done inappropriate things towards community members. Blind Wave shows the love right back to their fans. I don't know who that person is anymore. I hope one day he can return and continue his reactions and amazing crazy outbursts! - It doesn't have anything directly to do with his depression. Come on, they've given enough info to deduce that Shane just being present at wavecon is pretty unrealistic after such a difficult break-up. It would've always been better if they recorded a video that went alongside that statement. All Rights Reserved. Shane Dawson, who has been active on YouTube for 12 years and whose main channel boasts 22.6 million subscribers, recently posted a video apologizing for, among other things, using blackface and. "If you've been watching me for a while, then you know that I have done a lot of things in my past that I hate that I wish I could make go away. Then, in a surprise announcement, it was decided that Shane would no longer be participating in the channel due to unspecified reasons, with Shane confirming his departure in a video streamed on Twitch. Here's the example: No. Exactly and that's why they'd rather not go to deep into it. There's still love between Natalie Lee and Shayne Jansen. Asking if a trope example is valid. ! Have seen this with multiple channels/websites. I'd totally get the privacy and vagueness if it was solely internal issues between the guys and even the business but personally when inappropriate behaviour apparently happens with members of the community I feel that that warrants a more transparent response?? For me personally, I respect both parties involved and it's clear they are close friends with one another. The behind the scenes things could also be benign. Do you racist scum need to spoil every sub? I clearly remember then saying, when they started Patreon, that it was a way to avoid doing ads and sponsored content. YOU SEXUALIZING AN 11 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO HAPPENS TO BE MY SISTER!!!!!! They also mentioned Shane wanted to work on his family, which would fit in this context. Shane Dawson was the king of edgy comedy on early YouTube. Since then, they have moved to a new channel by the same name where they continue their work. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Offers may be subject to change without notice. This Man Was Also Doing Black Face On The Regular. I know Im late but I saw someone mention this again in a Shane reaction video and I just gotta say, if Shane cant even bring himself to say what hes apologizing for, its probably pretty bad. I don't know what's next for us but I do know that I will never stop loving you. he asks Natalie. 6,213 Followers, 107 Following, 22 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Eric Whiteley (@blindwaveeric) If this wasn't a business move, you'd think they would've made a video announcement with Shane in it, but instead nothing else with Shane will be filmed and this is all we got. Didn't see any Twitter call-outs or the call for cancellation. Ask the Tropers is the page you come to when you have a question burning in your brain and the support pages didn't help. I agree. a crime.) ", Unfortunately, Shayne did not process these words as an apology, as he hit back with, "So you don't feel bad about anything you've done? About three years ago, I quit my day job and started doing this full time and we now have four other guys that do it full time as well, so theres five of us total and then we have some part timers as well, said Eric Whiteley, a Blind Wave Partner. For me personally, I respect both parties involved and its clear they are close friends with one another. I mean we don't know what the misdemeanor is. Reports of problems with wiki articles, or requests for help with wiki articles. I think legally they just have to put that out, knowing the consequences of NOT disclosing it is worse down the line should anything happen. Local YouTubers host their biggest fans in Marietta, Sheriff releases name after body found in Mason County, Former sheriff set for arraignment on charges related to time in office, UPDATE: Reported mudslide along Dupont Road, Apple closes stores in 4 states, again, as infections rise, Marietta Main Street hosts Give Big, Help Small to support local businesses, Record number of stores expected to permanently close this year, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods to reopen all stores in next month. What is Patreon? manipulated and used as a Black boy by the YouTubers. Shane also said that in his statement. General questions about the wiki, how it works, and how to do things. I don't really think they handled this well at all. Wave Con will continue through this weekend, and anyone is welcome to stop by. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one. A lot. Blind Wave was originally founded by Eric Whiteley, Shane Farley and Aaron Elliott in 2009. + there being other personal issues with him that breached their trust, like him lying about certain things they didn't dive deeper into. And now it definitely cost him. I feel like since they mentioned multiple times that they want the community to feel safe, etc..that Shane might have said something racist or sexually inappropriate with some people. After her former fianc penned a public apology for some of his behaviors on the show, Natalie responded with her own Instagram post on Monday, sharing many of the positive memories they. However after reading some of these posts Ive realised the two things dont have to be mutually exclusive. Shane Farley (@idntsleepidream) Instagram photos and videos idntsleepidream Follow 342 posts 5,360 followers 1,574 following Shane Farley Public figure Twitter- shane22farley. "I don't want it to seem like I'm just blaming it on you and those words came out of nowhere. He's going to get another job to be able to provide for his family? Is there sick leave in the US? If the people he affected don't want it to be known, especially for privacy related reasons, then there definitely should be an obligation to respect those wishes. Shane is a great part of Blind Wave. "Were committed to creating an experience in which all guests feel welcomed and respected, a representative told Business Insider. For now, he's not a BW member anymore and we're parting our way, done. 2023 E! [4] Staff [ edit] ", Though Natalie tries to assure Shayne that she'sattempting to apologize, her ex still isn't happy, sharing, "It's so tough.". Unlock 2,383 exclusive posts. The five men featured on the channel produce about 25 videos a week, as well as a few live streams. Love Is Blind Star Deepti Vempati's Siblings Call Out Her Ex Shake Chatterjee: 'You're a Loser', Natalie Confronts Shaina Over Drama with Shayne in Upcoming, 'Love Is Blind' 's Natalie and Shayne Dated for 'Several Months' After Their Disastrous Wedding, 'Love Is Blind' 's Shayne Can 'Confidently' Say He's Done Pursuing Natalie: 'It's Over', Shayne Jansen's 'Love Is Blind' and 'Perfect Match' Exes Kid Around About Kissing Each Other's Boyfriend, 'Love Is Blind' 's Natalie Says She's 'Saddened and Confused' by Allegations Made by Shayne on Podcast, 'Love Is Blind' 's Shayne Pens Special Message to Natalie After Wedding Finale: 'I'm Remorseful'. "You are the most beautiful soul and you really brought out the best in me as a man. ", Continuing, Natalie revealed a few of the conversations that she shared with Shayne off-screen. Cut. I really hope we don't have another mysterious "member left group for unknown reasons" event going on here. ", "As a man watching our story over again I'm remorseful for my actions and all I can do is learn from them to be a better man," he added. I deleted everything. Sign up for TV Scoop! I have studied law myself and seen countless of generic letters. Copyright 2023 Distractify. After SK Split, Raven and SK's 'Love Is Blind' Costars Felt 'Bamboozled' When Couple Abruptly Ended Their Engagement. Freakin Legend, Washed Up Athlete, Foodie, Coffee Fiend, Fitness Fanatic, and YouTube entrepreneur. Shane's immature gestures made that reaction unusable in any GoT compilation reactions with other reactions on YouTube. They started a YouTube channel in 2009 making videos for TheForce.nets International Lightsaber Choreography Contest[1]. Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal. 5 were here. So it hit really deep. Send a, Until July 2020, Shane Farley was a prominent member of the YouTube channel. I've already found other things BW has done odd in recent times. We won't go into details about what happened with these community members because we want to respect their privacy. (Both Eric and Aaron mentioned this). The list of its authors can be seen in its historicaland/or the page Edithistory:Blind Wave. Shane also mentioned how only he should be blamed for his actions and to not take it out on the other guys. After hitting it big with their award winning Lightsaber fight video Ferocity, which currently has over 19 million views, the channel has continued to grow to include Reactions, Reviews, Gaming, and Original Content. As far as we know his co-stars were just dicks and dismissed him over something really stupid like going to a party without them to "break their trust", So without anyone actually publicly divulging what the incident was we don't if it was actually this trope. linktr.ee/3rdstreetreactions Posts Reels Videos Tagged This Is Not Okay. See the, Reporting problems with advertisements. I've seen people ask if he'll still be a part of wavecon or if this was cancel culture.