I recommend these guys without hesitation. There are multiple ways and approaches one can take to earn a pilots license but my personal recommendation is to knock it out. After signing up, Tony sent me a very organized and structured syllabus, and both he and my assigned instructor, Todd Gilbert, guided me through the necessary pre-planning steps to prepare for my arrival in Idaho for flight instruction. The point is, if youre thinking about getting your pilots license in a timely manner and looking at this place, dont hesitate. The worst part (in my opinion) of training like this is all of the general knowledge that feels like pure memorization. I cant say enough positive things about him, but Ill try. Days starting at 8 am every morning and ending between 8 pm to midnight some days. Andy is a very knowledgeable and experience pilot, I have nothing but greatthings to sayabout my 2 weeks inLincoln CA. My two weeks at AFIT challenged me, but I was met with support and encouragement from my instructor Oleg at every turn. I highly recommend this course to anyone who fits the personal attributes mentioned above. Abe knows everyone! Mike WILL get you through this. I even finished a day early. The majority of the time John was training me; we had high to extreme winds. I contacted Tony and he was able to set me up with an instructor Ricardo within 3 days. Cant wait to get the Instrument and multi-engine ratings. He is able to explain, re-explain, and then interpret his explanation until his student comprehends. Most of all, Im excited about continuing to learn and grow my skill set and ratings as a pilot with AFIT.. You will be shocked what you can accomplish in a day. Clients can rent and train in many different varieties of aircraft from steam gauge to Glass Panel at many of our locations, call for information. Im forever grateful. Andy was great and I couldnthave hoped for a better instructor. AFIT Graduate & Alumni I contacted Tony and he was able to set me up with an instructor Ricardo within 3 days. Ruben is a tremendous asset and I am grateful for the chance to work with him. Instruction: The knowledge acquired and Gregs instruction were incomparable. He was professional and demanded excellence for me constantly. If you have two weeks and no distractions this is the course for you. I am confident that I am a better pilot for it, and I truly appreciate the high standards that he set for me, which made my check ride just another day in the plane. Prerequisite: FAA Private Pilot Helicopter License. I would recommend Todd 10 out of 10 times for any students looking for a flight instructor. 14-Day Private Pilot Training Course (Age 17). With him, I wasted no time and by the time of the check ride, I was beyond prepared. I like your program and I will tell others about it. Tony, thank you for your help with my private pilot training and setting me up to ace the Check ride. The course is an accelerated Part 142 type rating. Like so many other testimonials the check ride seemed pretty simple in comparison to Erics training level. I know Ill be back for my Instrument Rating. I dont think I ever waited more than a couple of hours to receive a return email from you with answers to my questions. Mike turned out to be the perfect instructor for meincredibly patient, calm, and exceptionally good humored. I wanted to thank you for all of your help in getting everything set up for me to do the accelerated training with Todd. Thank you so much for connecting me with Mike. My AFIT instructor met me there and we started my flight training in that aircraft. I soloed in 4 days and passed the check ride at the end of the finish up. I had the pleasure of being put with Tyler, a very friendly, smart and great instructor. I made good progress but was unable to finish so I reached out again and asked Tony if AFIT would help me complete my training. Tony, Paul, thank you very much for tailoring the 14 day Course to my specific needs. I look forward to becoming a better pilot and visiting AFIT again to earn my instrument rating one day soon. I went from soloing a mere three traffic patterns to flying solo long distance cross country in a matter of days! Before coming to AFIT, I was frustrated about the hands I was dealt with my previous flight training experience, I came in with 50 hours flown before covid. When I reached Lincoln, CA I was paired with my CFI Paul. This was very important as I had expressed to you on the phone that I was ready to work hard to achieve the certificate. My course was amazing and got me moving along way faster than I ever thought possible. To see your flying skills improve almost on a daily basis was just amazing. Stage 1: Fundamentals of Flight Training (20-30 Hours of Flight Time) Stage 2: Advanced / Solo Flight Training (10-15 Hours of Flight Time) Stage 3: Examination and Testing (10-15 . In a single flight! First off, you did a great job both teaching and listening. Excellent! In the ten days I was with AFIT I flew more in ten days than I had with my previous school in six months. It was a pleasure learning under Jasons guidance and I appreciate all of the care he put into my training. I definitely picked the right accelerated PPL program for me with AFIT. I past Private Pilot check ride with flying colors in a short period of time. Cholena will adapt her teaching of ideas and techniques until she finds the approach that suits you. Im happy with that, his method is rooted in physics and being ahead of the airplane. Name: Private Pilot Training. She is nothing short of brilliant. Tony sent me Gregs information along with the description of mature and friendly. His positive attitude and approach combined with his impressive logbook really do make him a highly sought after instructor. Excellent! I will definitely be recommending this style of learning to anyone who is serious about aviation. Thanks again for a wonderful experience, and also for a wonderful instructor. John is a very patient and thorough teacher. The AFIT model is A+, and Tyler is A+ so I will be happy to wave AFITs flag. Thank you endlessly for convincing me to take a chance with AFIT my knowledge gained here will be forever with me. Please feel free to use me as a reference to any potential client. My experience with Any was perfect. With me back home and holding a TICKET in my possession they are all astonished that I was able to achieve my private pilot license in such a short amount of time. John saw my training through to the point where I passed my check ride and got transition into the Cirrus SR-22 I purchased. My 14-day private pilot training course was both engaging and fulfilling. Todd and I flew, studied for my written and he was able to help me achieve one of my life long dreams. It was truly a great moment to attain that certificate! FAA Knowledge Written testCertificate properly stamped with a grade of 80% or higher if possible. For me, the most important key to successfully completing this flight training Boot Camp was having the right instructor. Advanced International Aviation Academy Points: 9. I asked a ton of questions and he always was able to answer in a way I understood. Learning to fly with A.F.I.T. All of this help made this the best flight instruction I have ever had. My experience with John was second to none. We trained so intensely and spent such an immense time together over just 14 days. It only happened because of the seamless, energetic instruction by Cholena. We flew a lot every day (3-5 hrs) and I studied in the evenings and from 05.30 every morning. I am a full-time Embry-Riddle student. I met Gil in Van Nuys and dove straight into review and training completion and was finished in 9 days. Youve got a great product with AFIT! With six days up our sleeves, I ended up getting my tailwheel endorsement after two intense full on days flying a beautiful 1948 Cessna 120 taildragger and then complex and high performance endorsements (and a flight to Vegas!) My experience with AFIT was a 10/10 and I highly recommend this to everyone who desires to learn how to fly. maneuvering speeds. I learned so much in such a short time, I didnt even know it was possible but Oleg really supported me from start to finish. Needless to say, I unhesitatingly recommend A.F.I.T. I cant praise Mike or AFIT enough for helping me achieve my lifelong dream of attaining a PPL. The entire experience was great. Rachel was an Excellent Instructor we got along beautifully. He was a very informative teacher and made everything very simple to understand. Thank you, AFIT, and John! I couldnt have done it withoutmy instructorRicardo,devoting two solid weeks to my preparation. Karie Parker Davidson Esq. I hope to enjoy many years ahead of me in aviation and I hope you continue to succeed as a pilot and flight instructor. He not only helped me develop the skills to fly quickly but also the confidence to believe that I could safely solo after only 20 hours of flight and go on to earn my private pilot certificate. I wanted to focus 100% on getting my private license as quickly as possible, I plan to come back to AFIT for all my future aviation training. Thank You! With Gils piloting skills and my passionate desire to learn about flying and everything that comes along with it, I was ready to start flying! Once contacted they send my multiple options and instructors. I was able to work with Tyler who made me feel at ease and helped prepare me for my check ride. The two weeks flew by (pardon the pun). I cannot recommend Ruben highly enough to anyone looking to expand their ratings.. Our specialized training center offers a different approach . Everyone from Tony the owner to Paul my instructor, the mechanics, and the front office staff are truly amazing! We progressed at my pace and we didnt attempt a solo until we were both very confident in my abilities. From calling on a Friday to starting flights on Monday it was great to walk away 7 days later with my Private Pilots License. It was an absolute pleasure to fly with him and Im privileged to call him a friend. Thank you Mike!! With student pilot financing, U.S and international flight students, introductory flights, and many other advantages, Classic Air . Ziggy is a veteran pilot with over thirty years of flying experience. The 14 days were jam-packed with instruction and flying. Thanks again for everything. And much more! I had the benefit of coming to AFIT with ~33 hours in a Cessna 172 in 2011, and more recently, about another 8 hours between June-July this year flying in the busy New York airspace. This was a long road getting this private pilot license and I was a bit skeptical about doing it in two weeks. Im glad he was willing to stick with a student as hard as I was! It really was a pleasure to work with you and John. The highlight for me was landing at Sacramento International Airport at 10.30pm in our Diamond DA20, on final next to a 747 on a parallel runway. I appreciate your teaching skills, enthusiasm and sense of humor. The training was intense and challenging but the result was as promised; I became a Private Pilot on my 14th day. Pilot Supplies. With and because of Todds wisdom and expert instruction, coupled with Tony and AFITs unfailing support, I now hold a FAA PPL! I was both skeptical and hopeful; after a phone call withCEOTony, followed by some encouraging correspondence, I booked travel to a California hotel for 2 weeks, determined to finish what I started. His encouragement and eye for detail pushed me through all the way, especially when the going got tough. I came to AFIT after struggling through the typical schedule with a flight instructor at a school scenario. Once again, Thank You. Im currently looking at a plane to build some hours in and I look forward to coming back for my IFR once I have some more time in the air. I cant say enough good about Andy. AFIT is definitely RELIABLE and TRUSTWORTHY! Thanks Rhonda! I have been looking for more than 50 flying schools since 2004 around the USA and many of accelerated program offers similar course with very cheap price. 101% recommended for everyone, even International students like me. 6) Abe was really good at constantly asking me how i felt about my competence and comfort with various skills and training. Even though I dont plan on becoming a commercial pilot, Cholenas experience flying charters made for very interesting side discussions about high performance airplanes, IFR, and the business of flying. I am very pleased to celebrate this major milestone with you, under the precise coaching of champion Cholena! Now less than a month after Im taking delivery of my own Cirrus SR22 Turbo. I cant thank AFIT and my instructor Jacob enough. It has been gratifying to build piloting skills so quickly. Andy does things by the book, as all pilots should, and during every step of my lessons with him, safety was the top priority. Overall the training was very personalized and made me a much better pilot than when I started. Thats something I appreciate. The 99th Flying Training Squadron is responsible for executing the seven month training mission that culminates with students earning their pilot wings. If I knew the answers we would move on and not belabor that area. And upon receiving his advice and guidance I set off to fulfil my dreams. Abe is a talented and patient instructor with a great sense of humor who made long days of flying a ton of fun. Fady was a great instructor who was not there to build hours, and genuinely wanted to see me receive my ppl. I am definitely looking forward to instrument rating and commercial certification with John in near future. I am grateful for the opportunity to work with such a driven and experienced instructor. My instructor Sean went above and beyond to prepare me not only for my check ride, but also to foster my love for flying. Greg and I spent 8 intensive days together and knocked it out. It didnt take long before I felt like I had made some good friends at the small FBO, and in the surrounding hangars where everyone seemed to know everybody. He really gets you ready for life as a pilot. If you are interested in the Airline Career Pilot Program, the best way to experience training at ATP and learn about our facilities is to schedule an Admissions Flight. I cant thank Cholena and AFIT enough for helping me complete my process. Toddmade the training fun, safe, and efficient. Santa Cruz, California, Thank You! Sean is a weapon of a pilot and an outstanding instructor. A very experienced pilot, and a very patient instructor. Flight Training at our Cedar City, Utah Location is taught by our Chief Flight Instructor an aviation professional for over 37 years, Mature and friendly, CFI, CFII, Commercial SEL and MEL and Glider with over 7,500 Total Logged hours, and over 4,500 hours of dual given. For nearly a decade I have been trying to get my pilot license. Florida: Outside of Pensacola Naval Air Station - 5800 Aviation Drive, Milton, FL. They issue all the required Boeing manuals via . I will be speaking with you both very soon! He is a kind person and a fantastic instructor, helping me ace my verbal test and check ride with just 11 days in the air. Paul made sure I received all the flight training I needed to pass the checkride. Andy is patient, knowledgeable and allowed me to figure things out without being unsafe. Over 4,500 plus total Logged hours and over 3,300 hours dual given. 4. AFIT was a great program for earning my pilots license quickly. This is the biggest milestone in my lifeand many more to come as I will continue flying in the future. Although challenging the training was great and had an amazing time flying all over Southern California. I also appreciated the flexibility in scheduling and the ability to move up the timetable if things are going well. I dont think I could have asked for a better instructor than Andy. Kessler & Solomiany, LLC As Ill be the first to admit I was anything but an ideal candidate. He answered every single question I had and never indicated that our time was up. . More right rudder! Experience makes a difference! AFITs program was the only way that I could schedule the time to earn my certificate. With AFIT and the one-on-one daily instruction, learning to fly was engrained in my mind in a routine and daily basis. Flight Training at our Santa Paula, California Location is taught by our Chief Flight Instructor. The doctor will check your vision, hearing, balance, and nose and throat. No matter the circumstances, his positive attitude and resolve helped me through the course and motivated me during the long, hot summer days. The typical response I received was a boilerplate/form letter, stating itll take 14 to 60 days to complete the training. This is a terrific, really friendly group of people who go the extra mile to make things happen. What a great service AFIT provides in an industry that seems to do everything but that. Ive been through several teachers, people from whom I have learnt. He needed to do this as it is an accelerated time frame, this never came with jeopardizing safety or control. This was by far the hardest yet rewarding journey Ive ever been on. He was both tough on me, but also extremely understanding and patient during my training process. Lets face it training a husband an wife at the same time in anything just has to be difficult. The G1000 equipped Cessna 172 we used for the training was fun to fly and in great condition. If so, Flight Fast Track in Punta Gorda is the place for you! A PPL is challenging but perfectly achievable and I cant recommend AFIT and Mike enough. The typical cost is $150. I only accomplished four hours of flying before I had to quit due to a hectic work schedule. AFIT took me from zero experience to a fully certified private pilot in just two weeks. Greg turned out to be the perfect CFI for me! We offer 4 levels of pilot training that include everything from Private Pilot to Multi-Engine Instructor. You are a great instructor because you tailor the coaching & message to how each individual student learns. Your tireless help explaining A.F.I.T. I cant express enough my thanks for helping me reach this life long goal. My experience of AFIT was phenomenal. Paul was extremely professional and knowledgeable. Anyway, not only did we become friends, Mike truly cared about your safety, and makingabsolutelysure you had the skills and knowledge to fly. The Airlines and Military train this way for a reason..it works!! Train 5-7 days per week with the experienced instructional staff at Sporty's Academy. This means that you basically do your own ground school via 32 hours (minimum) Computer Based Training. I plan to use my flying experience to work towards becoming a military fighter pilot. Perfect for Private Pilots seeking a quick and timely path to becoming a Commercial Pilot. I talked with him a few times on the phone before I met him to start the 14 day Private Pilot Course and once it began, there was never a chance to look back! We went flying on consecutive days, right from the get-go. The instruction was everything you told me it would be Tony when you signed me up. This is someone who lives, eats, breathes, and sleeps aviation. Getting started with AFITwas easy, straight forward, and every detail was explained up front (no hidden strings). The FBO where the plane is located (a Cessna 172 with a 180 Hp) was great in Cedar City. I would sincerely like to thank Tony and Andy for such a wonderful experience. First off, thanks to you and Andy for helping me accomplish my goal of becoming a Private Pilot. This was an edifying experience and I learned a lot. It was such an honour and privilege to meet such wonderful people and fulfil my dreams through their tireless efforts and hard work. It fulfilled the promise to get my private pilot certificate in 10 days. He has a special chair out by the runway and when you solo for the first time, he goes and sits in the chair and watches you take flight and land the plane all on your own. I am so glad I went with the finish up PPL course. Communicating with Tony was a breeze, as he was very prompt with his emails and phone calls. I just wanted to let you know how happy I am with your accelerated program. I would like to thank you for this great experience. Almost any flight school would happily work with you in an accelerated manner, at the very least for your commercial which can easily be done in a few days if you are proficient. And Eric finds a place at the very top. Ruben was an amazing CFI because he is patient, encouraging, and really knows how to teach aviation and build the confidence required to fly solo. John was the perfect professional during the entire process, a natural flight instructor. Working with AFIT was a great experience. I appreciate you for being flexible with me after all that I went through, you guys were still able to help me out. If you truly want to finish pilot training, AFIT is the way to go. Even on the first day in an immaculate condition 1978 Cessna 172, I felt like we did more flying in a single flight than Id done in my previous 40 hours combined! I received A+ quality training in a time period and price we had discussed prior to my payment. Highly recommend Tony and AFIT to folks looking to learn to fly and more! Just wanted to take a moment to thank you for helping me fulfill my lifelong dream of becoming a pilot. As an McAir graduate you have more options and access to every major airline. I thought I would post a review as others have expressed interest. As you know Tony, I flew commercially to Texas and purchased a high performance complex aircraft. Accelerated Flight Training. The AFIT program solves the time dilemma. If youre willing to commit the time and effort, I highly encourage you to consider AFIT! Without a doubt, choosing AFIT and Andy was the right choice for my training! I was blessed to have such a personable and dedicated instructor. Imagine wanting to obtain your private license in a high performance plane, like a Cirrus SR22. I want you to know what a great experience I had with Mike and the AFIT program in Lincoln. Jacob was very knowledgeable and a great pilot/instructor to learn from. I wanted to thank Todd and AFIT for a great flying experience and for helping me to complete my training. It was a very intensive 12 days and Bill had to run a very tight program to get in the 2 written tests and the medical examination. As you know, I started this learning curve a little later in life than most,at the young age of 77. I had an incredible experience with Paul (I would call him my friend as well after flying and learning from him during our time together). Im hoping to get set up for your instrument course ASAP. This is the biggest plus. He would just walk over to a plane with an open cowling and discuss the engine; he brought a spare magneto and showed how the magneto generates the sparks; we even replaced the wheels of the plane. I have my FREEDOM in flight training. His style was easy going but no compromises when it came to the training and safety, I cant express enough my thanks for helping me reach this life long goal. Sean did not hesitate to make himself a resource morning, day or night. CALL TODAY AND FLY TOMORROW. I wanted to thank you for everything you and your team have done to help me find my path in Aviation. However, you wont spend as much time learning so your total cost is less. I feel well prepared and exited to continue flying and appreciated the opportunity to train with AFIT and Paul. Thanks to the team in Lincoln, CA for charting this clear path forward for me. After struggling with instructors schedules, meeting with multiple different instructors, forgetting what I learned and spending much of lessons relearning everything, I found AFIT. A Gold Seal Certified Flight Instructor, CFII, Commercial Airplane SEL with Instrument Rating, and tailwheel instructor also teaching Upset Recovery Training. I have a much better understanding of what I need to do to prepare and be ready for the next rating. You are in good hands as a pilot, with Sean as your instructor. I could not be more pleased with the team at AFIT, especially Tony and Gil and their dedication to helping me finish my private pilot training. I could not have accomplished my goal of earning my Private Pilot License without Rubens instruction and encouragement. Im enjoying the new certification. This man deserves heavy praise, no exaggeration there! The accelerated training with Andy was a great experience that flew by. Dan my examiner was amiable and very good examiner. I was pushed each day to grow and develop my skillset. As I researched the options AFIT clearly stood out. 21 Day Private Pilot Training Topics Include: Recognition of critical weather situations from the ground and in flight, windshear avoidance, and the procurement and use of aeronautical weather reports and forecasts. Within a week I soloed. John evaluated my flying skills and aviation knowledge . . Your company is top notch and the level of customer service you provide is second to none. He brought a level of discipline and process which were exactly the foundation I needed to build good habits. For those that care, I am a combat veteran of Afghanistan. And an experienced, skilled and dedicated instructor like Cholena was exactly what I needed. When you travel all the way across the Pacific, you have a very tight time frame and budget to achieve your objectives. With modern aircraft (two Diamond DA-20s) at her disposal and an ideal variety of airport types/locations, airspace classes, and geography/topography within which the student can easily gain the necessary instruction and experience. This is a priceless services for foreigner who will risk everything to fly more than 9,000 miles for a flying school. I was ridiculed and told by all 6 flight schools it would take at least 2 months to complete ground school alone. :-). Mike accepted the challenge, and I believe Im well launched as a confident and safe pilot. I just wanted to take a quick moment of your time to thank you for the excellent PPL experience you made possible for me. Thank you both so much for helping me in a difficult position; because of AFIT I am now able to apply for the Reserves Pilot Board which meets at the end of the month. My situation was a little different from a typical fixed-wing pilot. Even towards the end when he was coming down with a cold, he stayed late to ensure all of the paperwork was completed and that I was ready for the check ride. My Designated Pilot examiner Mark was a great examiner who helped me with my nervousness and at the end of the day said I passed. My instructor, Sean, was incredible and provided tremendous support every step of the way. I have a strong foundation that I plan on building upon in the many years to come. Certified Multiengine and Instrument Instructor. I met with my instructor, Gil, three hours after I landed. A Commercial Pilot Certificate with an Instrument Rating is necessary for most flying jobs. We had just done a lot of time doing cross wind landings. Great Cost Transparency. You will be training with one of the finest senior instructors in the US today, and work with that instructor, one on one, a minimum of 8 hours per day and training in very nice aircraft with a G430 / G530 or other GPS. Being 2.5 hours away from my home in the Bay Area allowed me to disconnect from everyday interruptions and focus on flying and ground work, while being relatively close to my family.