Game 22,669 Views (Ages 13+) Hell of a Time 3.0 by KayoticCarnige. Tips for fighting: In phase 1, try your best not healing, try your best dodging the attacks. bad time trio (unofficial) by ghost2120 Run game well just try to survive (good luck with that .d) and refresh when you died controls: arrows-moving orange hearth-if you dont move your hp gets lower blue hearth-gravity More information Comments Log in with itch.io to leave a comment. Description bad time trio!, a project made by Known Lizard using Tynker. A good 8 tenths of the game is good but some attacks were incredibly unbalanced. you are REALLY not going to like what happens next. Bad Time Trio (2 Phase) Online! do you wanna have a bad time? Just a clone of Bad Time Simulator, a simple game where (guess it) you have to defeat Sans. unblocked games 76. Bad Time: Revamped by KayoticCarnige. Papyrus Simulator 2 Player Edition (Underswap) easter egg added!!!!! Have fun! Reply. Reply. A UNDERTALE FANGAME. Text Snippets. Bad Time Simulator (Sans Fight) 1,133,261 play times. these guys making fake accounts to give good ratings be like -_-, im really sory for what made you think that. DELUXE version is a mod made to continue the work of ZweiHander due to him losing the project file. Mad time trio(Or Dust Time trio)-Undertale Fangame by JustRandomGuys. Cool play Bad Time Simulator unblocked games 66 easy at school We have added only the best unblocked games for school 66 EZ to the site. On the orange heart, when I move I still lose HP??? Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. ( Sans battle multiplayer ), BAD TIME SIMULATOR Hard Mode (Not really), BAD TIME SIMULATOR HACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Basketball IO. Bed TIM SIMULATOR by sonic759ful. If you are not receiving emails from us, please try after 8am EST. you win! BAD TIME SIMULATOR Hacked by harp59. The ROBOT Time Trio [bad time trio] V1.0 by LegionCobra super weak undertale determed sans fight (my au) by sans_slippers THE TRIOS SQUABB [bad time trio]undertale fan game remix-2 by qazqaa THE TRIOS SQUABB [bad time trio] not finish by ninjacherry12 THE TRIOS SQUABB [good time trio]underfell fan game remix by oofy1cooler Song - TheGamingRemix: "Horrortale Hardlovania" . by LittleK184 @LittleKnight184421. (O no.). Poketale Poliwhirl Fight by Jester-Jasper. Retro. Your browser does not appear to support HTML5. Overview; . Stupidtale Papyrus Simulator 2 (stupid ale is made up). Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes. Here you will find best unblocked games at school of google. originally made by michael. drawing1111111111. Broken 2 by GoldenSpringTrap. If you are not receiving emails from us, please try after 8am EST. Badminton Legends. you cant be more sus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And be careful, teacher don't sleep! On our site you will be able to play Bad time Simulator unblocked games 76! Game 10,492 Views (Ages 13+) WWHAT THE F#CK, I'M ON MOBILE AND I GET BEAT BY HORROR THE FIRST TIME (T O T). i cant dont this hes harder than my game no homo, Make ink and dust and cross and more sans and papyrus and even Chara games make bad time trio and murder time trio and last breath I will give you some ideas later. papyrus, the newest member of the royal guard. Back to the Doodle Pile . Fireboy And Watergirl 3 In The Ice Temple, Friday Night Funkin Sarvente's Mid-Fight Masses, Friday Night Funkin VS Kapi Arcade Showdown Mod. Evade. OHHHHHHHH I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THE OG FOrSO LONG IM HAPPY, i always die at final gaster blaster attack, https://www.deviantart.com/sour-apple-studios, https://gotoanddie.github.io/c2-sans-fight/. Song - TheGamingRemix: "Horrortale Hardlovania", Horrortale - Sour Apple Studioshttps://www.deviantart.com/sour-apple-studios, Head Sprite - Beethovenus (beethovenus.deviantart.com)https://www.deviantart.com/beethovenus, Bad Time Simulator - Jcw87https://jcw87.github.io/c2-sans-fight/, Bad Time Simulator Hard Mode - gotoAndDiehttps://gotoanddie.github.io/c2-sans-fight/. The current text rendering method is temporary and will be changed to get a hard edge pixel font. This is a reskin of Jcw87's Bad Time Simulator with a few elements of gotoAndDie's Sans Hard Mode Battle. Ink AG (GLADIATOR AU) by Anthony_Gladiator. i didnt get the same bug. I say either give it a pattern in which you can predict where the blaster is going to appear (i.e clockwise rotation)or slow them down to give you atleast a small amount of time to avoid each one. Undertale 2015 Toby Fox. Bad Time Trio Simulator THE ULTIAMATE BATTLE!!!!! Free. meh. Microsoft Internet Explorer Mozilla Firefox Google . Tynkers highly successful coding curriculum has been used by one in three U.S. K-8 schools, 100,000 schools globally, and over 60 million kids across 150 countries. The game is in Spanish for now, sorry. Never let your guard down. he has a wright to say bad words because its fucking inpossible, hey everyone! Basketball Legends 2020. . Our unblocked games are always free on google site. Hell of a Time (Bad Time Simulator Mod) Share Author Comments. Bad Time Trio - great simulator game published on GameJolt by user @demiddr. BAD TIME SIMULATOR by TheFamilyBro. ADD HACK INFINITY HP (= so hard, right? Over 1,500games on our website. Microsoft Internet Explorer Mozilla Firefox Google . Search this site. BAD TIME SIMULATOR remix by Zatec321. do you wanna have the worst time? Papyrus Simulator 2 Player Edition (Horrorswap) |R3M1X|, JORDEN Simulator 2 Player Edition (superswap) remix, Papyrus Simulator 2 Player Edition in color (hacked), Bendy Simulator 2 Player Edition (bendytale) remix, Papyrus Simulator 2 Player Edition (Swapswell) remix. Could just be a bug with counting loaded files Image smoothing is not currently available in IE or Safari To zoom in hold ctrl and use the mouse wheel (easiest way to change size) If you have the cache disabled you're gonna have a bad time Additional Credits: Toby Fox (For creating undertale) Origional Idea Music Side Notes: Keep fighting. 1], Sans Has Bad Time. Touchscreen . Free Bad Time Trio (Official FanGame) Version: 0.1.0 over 1 year ago If there are bugs just let it im sure I didn't put any bugs even a single one. Puedes encontrar nuestro Huevo de pascua secreto? Your browser doesn't appear to support the HTML5 element. Language: All Meekuzo / Jotaro-Sans-Simulator Star 6 Code Issues Pull requests Undertale AU Crossover - Jotaro Sans Simulator (Bizarre Adventure) construct2 undertale jojo jcw87 undertale-au bad-time-simulator meekuzo Updated on May 30, 2022 JavaScript FIGHT WITH PAPYRUS AND MAKE A NEW FRIEND! die, Responsible Consumption and Production (JavaScript). Baldi's Basics 2. Special thanks to /r/undertale for helping him playtest! Your browser does not appear to support HTML5. Just cuz it's nearly impossible to not get hit doesn't mean it's impossible to beat. looks like youre no different from those other dweebs! Play only the best unblocked games on our site! We are experiencing a disruption with email delivery. Undertale Bad Time Trio Full Damageless Fight!Game made by MCatRBanner art by GreenBerryUndertale by Toby FoxPlay the game yourself!https://gamejolt.com/game. #Undertale This download is for the game Bad Time Simulator made by Joe Zeng, it adds a different attack. Mobile. Skeleton. Arcade. i will make phase 3 in early Pls give me a follow. Disbelief Papyrus [Unitale MOD] by Akumaaaa. Play now at your classroom and have fun! If you win, good job! Sorry about the audio for some people, the current method relies on the system caching the sounds and for some it just constantly loads the files causing audio lag. Mouseover for more info | Undertale 2015 Toby Fox. Pixel. All my games have moved to Gitlab.Come see what you've missed! Try upgrading your browser to the latest version. Build and publish your own games just like. Bankin'Bacon. Try upgrading your browser to the latest version. In this fight, you are a genocider, you must kill. There are so . Request / Contact / Problem . iPad. by SonicMania3CoolYes Nani Time Trio Simulator by Sans_Gamez19 Bad Time Trio sim but the script is broken well not really by your_orangefellow MAD Time Trio Simulator remix by swapsans234 Bad Time Trio Simulator remix by fritopatriot2 realer tale trio fight by JCB2011 Baldi's Basics. 'cause if you visit this page. We are experiencing a disruption with email delivery. I will translate soon. Sign in|Report Abuse|Print Page|Powered By Google Sites. strike (you)! I just wanted to give a reminder that there is a difference between really difficult and just downright impossible. Dunk your friends. you are the faith soul. What is a browser? Song - TheGamingRemix: "Horrortale Hardlovania" . What is a browser? No matter how skilled you are at the game it is impossible to avoid getting hit. Bad Time Trio Simulator: The trio's revenge!!!!!b. Baggio's Magical Kicks. 2 phases,850 lines of code Original song "MEGALOVANIA" from Undertale by Toby Fox.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TwFfCfHexhBPUomJNI2HYRT9AY2WQRi5/view?usp=. any to start the next message(once the last has ended), X to skip to the end of the current message (if talking), P to skip to the last message (if talking), If the game is stuck loading or doesn't start loading please refresh, Could just be a bug with counting loaded files, Image smoothing is not currently available in IE or Safari, To zoom in hold ctrl and use the mouse wheel (easiest way to change size), If you have the cache disabled you're gonna have a bad time, This is one of the first things I have made in javascript so dont expect much :). Obstacle. FIGHT WITH PAPYRUS AND MAKE A NEW FRIEND! Just simply download and go to the website, go to custom attacks and press load file and find the file you downloaded! A short Undertale Project is here! Sans simulator [2 Player] last breath done!!! 'cause if you visit this page. bad-time-simulator Star Here are 2 public repositories matching this topic. well just try to survive(good luck with that .d) and refresh when you died, orange hearth-if you dont move your hp gets lower, 10/10 game , i always beat it with 1 or 2 health left, kinda easy once you get the hang of things :D, Literally the only non glitchy attacl is the first one, Broken mechanic for the second attack; stay in the bottom right, damnit when i get to the second attack which is the gaster blasters in the middle and knives at the bottom, i get stuck on the blasters and i cant move. Make ink and dust and cross and more sans and papyrus and even Chara games make bad time trio and murder time trio and last breath I will give you some ideas later. Disbelief Ink Sans Fight by pma554. I CANT BEAT EVEN THIS GAME EVEN THE ORIGINALBAD TIM SIMULATOR AND THIS HARD IS HARDMODE YOU CALL THIS HARD ITS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vonii 310 days . To start it, press x and press run attack. Instructions: Arrow Keys = Select/Move Z = Select X = Cancel. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyze traffic. Contacts. 'cause if you visit this page. Lucha contra papyrus y haz un nuevo amigo! 44 followers. you are REALLY not going to like what happens next. bad time trio!, a project made by Known Lizard using Tynker. sorry for not repyling any of you. Bad Time Trio (2 Phase) Online U wanna play Bad Time Trio Online? Death Ink Sans Fight by DoggieGaming124. This is a reskin of Jcw87's Bad Time Simulator with a few elements of gotoAndDie's Sans Hard Mode Battle. also also the whole clockwise rotation thing is already used in the last attack, though I'm pretty sure it's counterclockwise in that one idk I'm too lazy to go back and beat it again just to find out. i can almost taste my future popularity. you are REALLY not going to like what happens next. Tags Art, Game, Animation Concepts delays, variables, simple variables, simple loops, basic math, simple conditionals, conditional loops, advanced math, #Lines:546 #Actors:23 #Costumes:63 #Scripts:70 Text Snippets Also yes, Ibeat this already, so I'm not just saying this out of a hope to beat this someday. Underfell Sans Fight by READYLm. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes. In addition all of these games are similar but also have some specific details and different gameplay. Vonii 318 days . Broken by GoldenSpringTrap. Baldi's Basics. Bad time Simulator. No. do you wanna have a bad time? Tags Android. Bad Time Simulator Unblocked is a one of the best unblocked 76 game available for school. You 'll find games of different genres new and old. (Bad Time Simulator Sequel), Bad Time Wpierdziel na sucho Sonic Simulator v.0.1a, BAD TIME SIMULATOR Infinite HP and slow attack, Outer tale ( i cant code ) BAD TIME SIMULATOR remix, BAD TIME SIMULATOR tell me what to break right now, BAD TIME SIMULATOR NEO VERSION beta version. Unblocked Games 66 EZ - Bad Time Simulator Bad Time Simulator Cool play Bad Time Simulator unblocked games 66 easy at school We have added only the best unblocked games for.