The newly pardoned Rogue Avengers are moving back into the compound. Behave like a bratty puppy, get punished like one.". 11. Daredevil Hes the most sassy, helpful droid ever.. Nah. Tell me about your ideal bot.. Stranded during a mission to a newly discovered island; the sole survivors of the helicarrier crash, Special Agents Parker, Johnson and Simmons, face the dangerous wilderness in search of food and means of shelter. No. "My motives are beyond your comprehension." 12: Spider-Suit. Meanwhile, Tonys phone had blown up with the messages that Happy had forwarded. BB-8 is the best. 16. Unreliable Narrator. Peter is Tony and Pepper's biological child. Then Deadpool and a half-eaten chimichanga show up, and the rest is history. Most of them were just updates about patrols he had done but some of the emails and massages were more scientific. That thought alone was almost as bad as sitting through Captain America's sex ed PSA. Turning, a wide smile crossed Tonys face as Peter waved animatedly and Happy smirked. Thor He reached over to the mini fridge and grabbed a powerade and one of his specially designed granolas from his cabinet. Peter's eyes fell on an empty Coke can on the far side of the basement. "Mayhaps," Peter replied, a telling smile on his face. Why dont you come back tomorrow after school and we can keep working? Tony offered and Peter smiled brightly. 4. Steve Happy had learned to recognize when Peter was that level of antsy. IM SORRY MARVEL UNIVERSE, I HAVE MISTREATED YOU LIKE I DO WITH EVRY FANDOM EVER. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Where Peter is the prisoner and the Avengers keep him captive. Work Search: I can only imagine the things youll do one day, Tony said, and Peter smiled, tears welling up in his eyes. Read to find out. Platypus, come in, Tony said. He pushed all the thoughts of the Avengers and what was to come to the back of his mind. You could call it bad timing. Chapter 1-8 is redone. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. For the next 2 hours, Tony and Peter set about designing a bot for Peter. I had nothing particular in mind, Tony answered, and Peter looked around the lab like a kid in a candy store. Peter rushed out of the room leaving his half eaten waffles on the counter already getting cold. (one of your friends connected with me via email to request it and said you like kissing Peter, sooooo I ran with it), Hell, half of his eighth grade class knew it, after Derek Highlands birthday party, and then the next year, theyd told the rest of the freshman class, and then, well-. But pain leads to power, or so people say, and Agent Sola certainly is powerful. He knew that wasn't going to actually happen but, still eesh! Peter was already prepared for them to be upset with his age and Mr. Stark for bringing him in but he really didn't know how they would handle him. But as they worked, Tony was beginning to see Peter as a permanent fixture in his lab and life. Why? When he sees the people taking him in are his childhood hero's, he started to think it couldn't be so bad. Although you would also have to commit to dad jokes. Avengers Team/Peter Parker Peter Parker Steve Rogers James "Bucky" Barnes Tony Stark Natasha Romanov (Marvel) Sam Wilson (Marvel) Clint Barton Bruce Banner Thor (Marvel) May Parker (Spider-Man) Thaddeus Ross Pack Dynamics Pack Bonding Pack Family Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics Alpha Steve Rogers Omega Bucky Barnes Beta Bruce Banner Beta Clint Barton Sam If you have time, I mean, if you arent too busy, we should do this again tomorrow. Please consider turning it on! Great. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). Pepper and Rhodey looked over at the now smiling Asset Manager as he pulled out his phone. He could see their disgust with him. "Yes welcome to the family." Peter made the resolution to do just that. 712 guests So, what are we working on? Peter asked as he turned back to Tony. This will be some stories relating to that, whenever they come to mind! Every agent of HYDRA is acquainted with pain of some sort. Mr. Stark would talk to them and in time he could get them to like him. It would be perfect for Tony, Happy said. 2. Pepper The next afternoon, Tony was actually excited to have someone in his space. Maybe you could invite him over to the Tower.. Introducing The Amazing Peter Parker! Pero an as, despus de conocer a Peter Parker y tenerlo en tu vida, sabas que la ausencia que dejaba ya sea esta corta, se senta como si fueran meses o aos, claro que esto nunca lo dira, no a todo el mundo, quizs a Peter si preguntaba. This amazing human is turning this story into an audiobook!! left kudos on this work! He had years to become more freaky weird! I mean, you probably have way better things to be doing than that but, Kid, Tony interrupted before Peter could launch into a full-on ramble. Hank Pym He still used his mechanical ones on patrol even though he had started developing his own organic ones 3 weeks ago. When they came to light, the foster system placed her in a horrible home meant to "control" her. ", "Practically is not enough to keep me from calling you Mr. Stark sir.". I dont know how to deal with a kid!, Tony, hes a teenager. They both said it could take 3 to 4 weeks for them to be strong enough to support his weight and possibly longer for him to gain complete control. Loki I thought Id have to drag you up here, Rhodey said as he sat the Chinese food, hed brought down on the coffee table. Enhanced bodies cause enhanced needs. Tony led Peter own to the empty bench and Peter looked at it in slight confusion. Platypus is requesting you join him for lunch. So, tell me about BB-8. The Banning of the "F" Word Perhaps treat him like an adult and go from there.. Spiderman had to be at least 20. Loss and unanswered questions about his family have made up Peter Parker's life for as long as he can remember. Youll always be his favourite. But. I'm an orphan again (Spider-Man fanfic), The Avengers (Marvel movies)-all media types, Spider-man Homecoming (Tom Holland movies), Peter Parker is a sweet innocent angel who deserves all the love and attention in the world, Quiero que sepas que nunca voy a dejarte (porque soy la Sra.Stark), James "Bucky" Barnes/Peter Parker/Steve Rogers, I Needed the BATHROOM but I'll take the job, Peter has had his powers for several years now, Idea that was based on a fanfiction.net fanfic, Tony is the first one who initiates the kiss kiss with petey, You get more Andrew Spidey sassTM than Tom Holland sass, They're actually kinda creepy with how possesive they are, He's a bit of a douche to start but he's my fav character so he doesn't stay that way for long, Characters are from different tv shows/movies/comics, Really understand that this is basically the Avengers being fuckbuddies with peter, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued, tbh the avengers are actually pretty sweet, ig i really wanted people to know that this isn't a platonic relationship thing, Clint Barton/Peter Parker/Natasha Romanov, James "Bucky" Barnes/Peter Parker/Tony Stark, Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Pre-Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie), avengers are awful but they're not murderers, peter parker/bucky barnes/sam wilson/steve rogers, Heaven Is In The Red Fog (Gee Thanks Thanos! This right here, what we are building, is the most fun Ive had in years. Sorry, this work doesn't allow non-Archive users to comment. 3. He knew things were still tense. "I guess you guys are my bro-bots now." Tony Stark Basically, the Spider-Men are actual cryptids of New York City. There was no way that a kid that young could have given him such a hard time in Germany. Sure enough, the time was 8:30pm already. "Though the world may mock Shinji ikari, the timid teenager it will soon marvel at the awesome might of Spider-Man!". But, you know I'm no good at the heart to hearts." I wanted to offer you an internship. Loss and unanswered questions about their son have made up Tony and Pepper Stark's life for the last 7 years. AEWMARK45, Order_of_the_Fire_Chicken, Lemon_023, Helenvoid, mlichealmydear, greenqueen03, Cakebread7, MuteRat, Fifimom, Existingbeing, MakkAss, Enigmaistaken, aylen1193, AsKillianWishes, Pikaboy562, AnnikaGunda, a_voidsomebonfire, Bluebird04, jvsts1mplym4rv3ll0us, claireisol, saltysnail1208, Punkpuff27, berry_rosegold, 75JournalsInARow, Knightofni69, pixelated_pigcat, MK_kiid, Neth9, Lizbeth_Barker, samisen95, Scinn, ArticPheonix, anxious_and_stressed, WasIEverEvenThere, SomniaLillies, LeopardLass, LashedSauce8588, 1RazzArtzz1, Vix_45074, Klareena_144097, critterpawz, hungryliar, Robin_626, Yes_I_Ship_People, a_fishy_rabbit, Mililihue, starrynight2233, Apathetic_Applesauce, Mel_Fushiguro, Pastel_Skys_and_Cloudy_Eyes, and 5799 more users Bruce / Hulk I dont think so. The three bots let out happy chirps before zooming away, Dum-E grabbing Peters backpack as he went. Everyone was always conspiring to be over protective mother hens over him. But for them to eventually find out that under the mask is Peter Parker, a sweet, shy college student with a face that looks as though its been carved by the gods themselves, is just about their breaking point. The stunned spy watched as the kid raced past him inhumanely fast with Stark's AI's greeting calling after him. Have him build something if you really need proof that the kid who made his own web fluid and hacked your suit is smart enough to be here.. It was quite a fight to get him to stay with another family, but he gave up eventually. Hes pretty smart if the ramblings I keep getting are anything to go by. His wrists were hot at the thought of finally being able to use his real webshooters. The AI's sang sweet "we know" after him. Peter was slowly but surely worming his way into Tonys cold heart. "No, you just wanted to get out of a bone crushing hug." After whoring himself out on film for him, Tony gives in to a relationship with Peter, but it wasn't quite what he was expecting. I can do tomorrow. Sooner than expected, Peters happiness became Tonys ultimate goal. He stared up dumbstruck. Also, his talking was less quips and more hopeless rambles. I really did need it. So, what do you say? At first Peter really thought he only liked him for that but, now he knew better. Bye Happy! Look, all you have to do is reply to his messages every so often. Mr Parker, would you like me to project some of the Star Wars scenes including BB-8 onto the wall so that Boss can get an idea of what you mean? FRIDAYs voice echoed around the lab and Peter jumped, having forgotten she was there. Ever since his spinnerets started developing his urges to climb and spin webs tripled. Or even Friday if you had the time.. Yeah but dont drink anything Dum-E gives you. Also Model Peter cause hes attractive. Not only had he won Tonys bots over, but he was speaking respectfully to FRIDAY as though she were human. Listen close kid. His face was sunken, and his usually immaculately groomed face was shaggy. Work Search: It might be awkward and, Peter was definitely worried about what they'd think of him but, he also knew Mr. Stark wouldn't allow them to make him feel uncomfortable in his own home. At 3:30, FRIDAY announced that Peter and Happy were making their way up to the lab. The Casantre flower is the flower which is rumored in ancient myths and folklore to be the cure to all ills; ranging from a papercut to a stab wound. Next time I have you down here bright and early making motor oil smoothies with Dum-E and working on the most tedious of codes for government security computers. Thats Dum-E. Hes the first bot I ever made, Tony said proudly. You are a complete visionary and I want to be a part of your future.. Unfortunately not everyone makes it easy for Peter and the added stress of living with people he is torn between hating and desperately wanting their approval is not helping. Honestly, I think hes bored at school. 29. 20. He's used to life being chaotic, messy, and downright upsetting at the best of times. He had dark circles under his eyes, indicating to all who saw that he had not slept properly in a while. "That's what you think." Peter paced the walls and jumped about the platforms as he thought of each of the Avengers reactions to him. Also - please go to YouTube and check out the channel PJs Reads. Peter dodged, waving a dismissive hand. He could do that. "And we've got webs." The dryer abruptly stopped humming. It can be expensive to produce. He was really good in the lab and he was helping with upgrading and maintaining their gear so, surely they like him for that. No one could ever guess that The Avengers would fall to something known as The Peter Factor. Today though he was itchy and antsy. FRIDAY is so cool!. Sure Tones. Being a superhero is hard. Bruce and Cho had agreed it would be best for his health to use them on the daily but, they wouldn't develop their full strength for a long while. two parents grieve and try to find their way back to each other. Ill have Happy pick you up at the same time as today., Thank you so much Mr Stark, Peter replied. Mr Stark, youre rambling, Peter said teasingly, and Tony flicked the teen on the nose. Thirteen-year-old Natalie Pierce--aka Agent Sola--is no stranger to tough times. Peter sighed for the umpteenth time, his arm on his face as he lamented his life. And, I swear Ill deny this if either of you say anything, that kid could bring anyone out of their shell. It was supposed to be just one of the rare free days they enjoyed with each other before resuming the shooting of "The Amazing Spider-Man" the next day. Some comments from under the original fic by ru17 gave me this idea. So.OR:Instead of Tony being Peter's responsible-adult-figure, it ends up being Deadpool, who really means well but is a little late to the hey-this-is-a-teenager-who-needs-help party. What time does school let out? Tony asked. Everyone at the dinner table tried to put Peter at ease but it did little to comfort him. 9. Peter Parker wanted to live like normal. But what happened when the Avengers wake up to see a young man humming to himself as he cleaned up the mess of the floor, without Spider-Man anywhere in sight?What happens when they realise Spider-Man is a twink? More happy tears threatened to choke him as his own AI came through "Congratulations Peter. Rhodey rolled his eyes before walking over to the bench. (Update schedule is anywhere between one day and three weeks. Peter had been through multiple foster homes, but nobody ever wanted him. Peter smiled and rolled up his sleeves. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, (I'm going to be dragged to hell by Satan himself if were being honest.) 23. We could build and code you your own bot if youd like., Awesome! Peter exclaimed excitedly. That's just how the world works." A lot of it. But here Tony sat, working side-by-side with someone who only 24 hours ago had been a stranger to him. I would absolutely love that Mr Stark. Peter struggles to find more ways to make him love him, but at what cost? FRI remind me to organise a badge for Peter. 15. Peter groaned at his AI even though he was glad he got to sleep in and not stress for a few more wakeful hours. So, how can I help Mr Stark? "Dad jokes. Before Peter was bit a second time he had to make his own webbing. Peter was staring up at Rhodey with wide eyes and Tony laughed. Tony smiled at the two welcoming their new brother. Who is this Mr Stark?. as well as Interlude 4 They all thought they same thing at the same time This is Our Omega. The Avengers may be mostly enhanced but Steve and Wanda choose to be and none of them were part anything other than human. Peter seems to be a smart child. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Leo Fitz/Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie/Jemma Simmons, past - May Parker (Spider-Man)/Tony Stark, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, Ill update when i get at least 1 comment per chapter, Alternate Universe - Neon Genesis Evangelion Fusion, Combines bits from anime and other Evangelion media, Peter Parker & James "Rhodey" Rhodes & Tony Stark, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, peter is barely legal okay there will be no sex, like they have a profound but platonic bond, Peter Parker is Pepper Potts's Biological Child, only some of this will be canon compliant, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Not Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Compliant, May Parker (Spider-Man) & Tony Stark Coparenting Peter Parker, Pepper Potts Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Peter Parker's Field Trip to Stark Industries. Well work on that, Rhodey said before turning to Tony. You are practically mine so, you can stop that Mr. Stark nonsense. What kid? "Webs, check. Field Trip Part 3 He moved away from the bench and sat down on the couch in the corner of the lab. were back baby, hiatus is over.). Peter felt restless. He only used his own when practicing rather than crime fighting. Soulmates are put together in a red fog after Thanos's snap. Spider-Man was dangerous, hot, and honestly Wade feared him just a little.Nothing couldve prepared him for the pain hed suffer when knowing both of them-Note: Theyve switched roles meaning Deadpool is known as a hero but hes still sorta feared with the way he helps and Spider-Man is known as a dangerous Mercenary. He says he will meet you on your private floor in 15 minutes time. He's stripped of his rights and forced to live with a patronizing pack that has complete control of him. Tony surprised himself by opening his arms and he soon had an armful of teenager. I didnt work on him but only because thats our thing. The Avengers had just taken down the Sinister Six, with the help of Spider-Man, once again. It was like an itch he had to scratch. Work Search: His friend genuinely thought that people only wanted him for what he could give them. Black Cat is Animal Alias- she's a Badass Normal who calls herself that because she's a cat burglar.