Mmm, neat. Peter staired Stark directly in the eyes, slowly raising his glass and finished his drink, keeping a blank the entire time. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". "When did it happen?". Morning.. And it was nice being at MIT as a 15-year-old and constantly being reminded by my clothing that there was someone who cared about me! Tony defended. Moving on from THAT awkwardness; never have I ever had sex with a woman who was on her period," said Rhodey. Tony actually fucking whoops, a fist in the air and everything. "Never have I ever been electrocuted," Danny says and everyone but Aunt May, T'challa, and he take a drink. Wha- Clint? Steve squeaks, like he thinks Clint will assault him or something. I don't know, I've hung out with Nat too much.". Possibly from Clint. he said grinning. He struts, like a fucking rooster, and Clint rolls his eyes. Hah. Never Have I Ever. "I was impersonating Bucket Head over there," I say pointing to Nova and he turns red. The Defenders (Netflix Marvel Universe) I don't have a lot of previous experience, Stark, but no. Tony rolls his eyes. So he smiles, too, and doesn't say anything. Natasha has her raspberry Stolichnaya in hand, and flops down gracefully on one of the pillows to tuck her feet underneath herself. Wanda and Vision had left to their apartment, the other honorary members being in their own homes (or, in T'Challa and Shuri's case, country). No, we decided no strings, and then there were strings, strings everywhere except they were invisible strings, you know? Fart, he gasps out as Clint half-drags him through the living room area and into the bedroom. When they can't sleep. I've been good! Bucky, Nat, and Wanda took shots. He thought that after the rollercoaster of a year that they were chill now. Clint's watching Cupcake Wars in the living room which is otherwise deserted, for once when Tony saunters in and flops miserably down onto the couch next to him. Good. Alright. The doctor folds his hands in his lap. But the two of them don't bother replying, too busy ripping each other apart. That is a fine name, indeed, Thor muses. I'm falling asleep, Bruce says, and there's rustling. left kudos on this work! So, how does this work? Steve asks now, all childlike interest and polite excitement at his team's bonding activity. Always the goddamn red velvet, Clint sighs to himself. That doesn't mean I don't judge you, she says easily and cracks her breakfast muffin in two to share with him. It's entertaining, if not hell on the ear drums. Peter and Natasha were the only ones to drink. Cliiiiiint, Tony whines and elbows him in the side. Cindy had already said something, and some people put down their thumb, but he hadn't heard her. Mmmmmmm, he says approvingly and wriggles a little. "Well, I was trying to make it so Uncle Steve and Uncle Bucky could get drunk or like it and I needed to test it out on someone with a super metabolism so I used myself. "Everyone has a hand, so five fingers, and after those, you have to take a shot for every time you have ever done the mentioned thing. Rules, shmules. Steve, the only one not drinking this time, looks exasperatedly at Tony. MJ Barton are you hugging Cap without his consent? Tony asks, laughter in his voice, from behind Clint. And nobody wants that shit. JARVIS, the traitor, Tony mutters and stares at the floor. Clint wonders if Tony and Bruce slept together. Yall nasty, Sam shook his head. Most were innocent, 'never have I ever slept in a bunk bed.' He's toppy as hell, no matter if he's giving or receiving, but he's adamant that Clint get as many orgasms as himself, and he's really good with some of the triggers Clint has. It's creepy. Sometimes you have to do illegal things, Natasha said demurely. Its more comfortable without anyway., In MY suit!? Of course Spider-Man is a klutz, Sam rolled his eyes good-naturedly. After a long mission in Russia, consisting of the entire team taking down a Hydra wannabe, the Avengers sat down in the lounging area to relax. I'm not a thirteen year old girl, Stark, Clint says, his voice level. I'm in a tzatziki mood. All of this comes out on one, long breath, and halfway through, Tony pulls out one of his tablets and starts plotting in a search for nearby Greek restaurants. See, that's not playing fair, Barton. Natasha's mouth quirks upwards in what, on a lesser person's face, would constitute as a fond smile. He hangs up Tony's discarded clothes while he's at it; he's a slob by nature, but Coulson's been a good influence. He's also not going to reflect on where Tony has learned about shipping. Yeah, you're doing a bang-up job, Tony., Aaaand we're back on first-name basis! Tony says and does an actual fucking fist-punch in the air. Tony grouses next to him for a few minutes more, until he gives up and shuffles back out. Never have I ever filmed myself or had someone else film me having sex, Rhodey said looking directly at Tony. Aunt May yells but I can tell it's a joke along with everyone else. But now he has a girlfriend who picked him and his parents are speaking to him somewhat regularly. Man, Clint loves it when the Captain goes all 'shouldn't approve of this but I do' on them. Paxton dealing with the break-up in season 3. Clint and Natasha drink, and Clint's a little confused until he sees that both Cap and Bruce have relaxed a fraction, their smiles looser when they each raise their drinks. People are allowed to go without underwear if they want, Rhodey scolded mildly. The thing is, Tony says when Clint walks out of his apartment the same night. Ben Gross was used to being people's second choice. Wait, am I selling myself right here?, Clint chuckles. I have no Asgardian blanket, Thor says, and it's half a question and half just a resigned Thor who's long ago realized that along with Steve, he'll never be able to understand more than half of the stuff Tony says. These kids have been crushed by heavy ass building but here they are, walking it off like it was nothing. Clint blinks and looks at the ceiling, but the AI stays silent. I steal Ned and Tonys clothes. Natasha hums in agreement, and Thor looks delighted. In past attempts of the game (most notably in SHIELD), someone eventually jokes about something like plucking out eyeballs with their fingers, and Clint and Natasha will both take a drink being the only ones to do so and the joy's kind of gone once everyone is disgusted by them. Is it that Toby kid from your Biology class?" She huffs a laugh and drinks again. I like sex. Alone. Bucky-sexual? Clint offers, and hopes it won't make the Captain even more wistful. Steve makes another squeaky sound, but less panicked this time, and Clint leans his head on the Captain's shoulder and presses their cheeks together. LOKI BABYSITS PETEY (+ EVERYONE ELSE I GUESS), THE LEVEL RED INTERNS (Slight Spideypool), 5 TIMES PETER HELPED THE AVENGERS (+1 TIME THEY HELPED HIM), LIFE GOES ON WITHOUT THEM [ENDGAME SPOILERS], A GHOST OF THE PAST [+ A/N ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END], CONFINED TO A WHEELCHAIR (FOR LIKE A FEW WEEKS, CHILL), LET ME FALL (REQUESTED PART TWO) [TRIGGER WARNING], IS THE NEW ARM THAT NOTICEABLE? DC Character Now, Peter knew that to his teammates he looked like an average nerd, who was a virgin. Except Pepper. Tony's eyes go fond. Kidding?, No no, Tony says, sounding far away, shaking his head slowly. 's good, Clint slurs into his best friend's shirt. Oh, yeah! How long have Tony and I been dating? Tony's right behind him, wearing one of Clint's t-shirts, and Clint's wearing Tony's sweatpants. Everyone is drunk (Except for Peter and MJ) Lindsay doesn't win. She waved at them. Ask anyone. but he could also hear Sally say 'never have I ever slept with the opposite sex.'. Nat, Sam, Clint, and Peter took a shot. Although, a small and mean voice in his head points out, Tony's bedded half the team already, and neither Bruce nor Thor seem to have any trouble hanging out with him. Mmm. Sam cracked a small smile, glad to embarrass the secret couple. He's not sure if it's a warning sign or a sign of affection, but he flops onto his stomach anyway so he faces the circle. Secondly, I really don't want to bed Natasha. He glances over at her, and she looks calmly back. "Way way way wait. The silence prompts Clint to pry open his eyes. Moving on! Am I correct in that deduction? Vision asked. Same as Steve- dirt poor in the 30s, was all Bucky said. Yeah, 'cause there were a lot of strings! Tony says, and sounds delighted that Clint gets it even though Clint really doesn't get it. Because Clint's gotta be honest; that thought freaks him out just a little. Well, it was their life, he guessed, so he shouldnt worry about their choices, although it was sometimes very difficult to quench his motherly instincts, as Ned had dubbed them. Like you really thought it wasn't going to happen at some point. Tony's eyes widened, how the fuck did that crazy lunatic get someone so sweet like Peter "Jesus Christ, Pete. Sort of. You learn stuff about each other.. It's a great warrior-thing compliment up there, trust me. Clint buries the urge to giggle, because whose idea was this, anyway? Y'know, you're makin' it really hard for me not to come on to you right now, Tony says, but he's not touching Clint, so it's all cool. Worst idea ever, woke up on the ceiling with no memory of how I got there or how I was covered in glitter," I say and everyone nods. Supposedly Loki was visiting an old ally but Thor and Bruce had shared a look, knowing exactly who the god of mischief was talking about. Yeah, well that is what I am thinking right now. It's fucking beautiful. Yup, Clint says and squeezes Steve harder. Guardians: What if Harry Potter had a big sister? Yes, Tony says before Bruce can say no, and Clint just snorts and drinks up. His body's pleasantly loose and post-orgasm sore, Tony is a heavy but welcome weight on him, and they haven't said a word since Tony dragged them back into the bedroom. remain the property of their respective owners. It means the chances that I'll ever get in bed with you are depressingly low. He takes a sulking swig of his bottle, and Steve looks adorably confused. And he can't help but be a little impressed, himself Thor he might understand, but the other two? No chickening out, Barton, Tony says as he flops down between Clint and Thor. Site code originally based on Storyline IO Designs 2002. Sensitive information and details from missions. Like he could scrub out the last remains of Loki by somehow belonging to Tony's reactor instead of the Tesseract. "Never have I ever kissed a guy." So he leans over and whispers, loud enough that he knows Tony will hear, He's really good at swallowing.. I can go without the Other Guy making an entrance., The things I do for science, Tony says and blows Bruce a kiss. Peter put his sleeve down again. February 27, 2023 equitable estoppel california No Comments . #fieldtrip This will probably be a few chapters or series. When Natasha helps him upright, he can see her swaying, and grins. Drink up, all of whom this may concern, Tony chirrups and takes a long swig. Steve asked. Pepper would know what to do. set in senior year, following canon season 3 (and assuming that ben and devi get together after it.). Aunt May says and I shrug. Clint's missed this more than he's missed the sex. "Never ever have I accidentally bent metal," Rohdey says and I laugh and take a gulp along with Uncle Bucky and Uncle Steve. When he does, he brushes the warm body next to him, which oooh, really warm. But then, the Peter Parker part of him, the ever so honest part, didn't really want to lie. #marvel Write by: . I'll be updating Solangelo At Hogwarts before the end of today, hopefully close after this is up unless the art isn't attached. He had never been in a relationship before, the homecoming date with Liz a complete disaster. All the hero worship around Captain America, someone was bound to try to tap that whether you showed interest or not.. I smell a demi, Brucie. Actually fist-bump. Natasha doesn't say 'I told you so' and he appreciates it, truly does, especially since she's well entitled to because fuck. Alright, never have I ever woken up still drunk and gone about my day like normal anyway. Natasha said. Never Have I Ever Chapter 1, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction A/N: Ok, so this prompt made me incredibly giddy, and it's one I thought of myself :3 this is going to be three parts, and it's going to be absolute teasing filth. As soon as Tony's underneath the covers, he's out cold, and Clint's left to undress himself in peace. The Avengers were shocked. Its called being gay, you hetero shoelace, Bucky rolled his eyes. Wait.. Wait, what? Tony says, whipping his head around to pin Clint down with his eager stare. "How?" He looks a little green around the edges, but mostly okay, so Clint nods at him. I'm not saying you are one, just that it might be a possibility., Steve's eyes are big and wondering. Better?. What if shes an Avenger? Wait. Are you hammered, Stark?. Yeah, Tony sighs out and nips lightly at Clint's lips. Bruce was on a stool, placing the book he had been reading on the table next to the drinks when the others started talking, and Thor (who sat on a stool he had pulled away from the bar) decided to put his hammer on it. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Seriously Tony? I noticed how 'romantic' and 'sexual' are clearly being two separate words here, Tony says, sounding delighted. Hmmm, Tony says before popping a few pieces of colored candy into his mouth. "Occasionally my webs will run out and it's not like cops are best at keeping their guns on their belts," He shrugged, pulling his legs up to his chest and smiling at the memory. The Avengers and team red were play never have I ever but it was the drinking version. Thor chuckles and the two of them fist-bump. or even 'I don't want to play, I will just watch' but Ned had looked at him with puppy eyes to rival his own and he had just sighed and wished all questions would be stupid and he didn't have to reveal some weird shit here. 's been an awes'me night. He grimaces. Right?. Sent on a mission by Ronin with her sister, and her life changes from there. Hi, have you met me? Tony says. Blanket excuse.. Peter muttered a thank you, and the game went on. I think I'll join you, doctor, Steve says, before stuttering out not I mean, not in that-, Capsicle, pumpkin, you're good, Tony drawls. Steve sighs. It was at this moment, team red knew, they fucked up. I am. Then he looks contemplative. Bucky wolf whistled. Yes, Tony says with a put-upon sigh. Why, thank you, Anthony!. For one thing, that'd be pretty sucky of me. But apparently, now is the moment to talk. Clint wakes long before Tony, and has time to take a shower and eat breakfast before Tony staggers into his relatively modest living room. Tony and Clint share a look. Oh yeaaah. You didn't tell me this!" Parker (Never Have I Ever) Shira (Never Have I Ever) Zoey (Never Have I Ever) Grief/Mourning Hurt/Comfort Best Friends Developing Relationship Self-Harm Des has a dark side Panic Attacks Single Parents Depression Non-Consensual Groping Teen Pregnancy Dream Dad Devi's life is turned upside down after a night at a party. Clint, are you in fact five? Tony says, but he looks impressed. Not that fond of the taste, to be fair, but it'll do nicely. But nope, that's not Clint's deal at all he's been in enough dubious-at-best scenarios to never initiate sex with someone unless they're really really game for it so when he lands in Rogers' lap, he slides his arms around the guy's ridiculously fit torso and pulls him close. maybe Clint needs to stop thinking about his team-mates and sex so much. I'm training her." It sounds like a genuine question. His arm comes down to trail across his chest instead. We've been playing this for an hour and this is my first sex question. Tony points an accusing finger at his colleague. This was a request from@imwithtonyandnatasha, I had a lot of fun writing it and really I hope it doesn't look like I rushed the ending. I'm awesome at hugging., Thor laughs, and drapes an arm around Steve's shoulders to give him a half-hug of his own. She took a shot. #spiderson I was sleeping. Natasha doesn't say anything when Clint tumbles out of Tony's room and into the kitchen late-morning, but she does hand him a coffee mug and fix him with a stare that says I judge you very hard right now. (he was the youngest, and fortunately for him, only had one drink). Told in two timelines, this is a story of finding both a father and a new home. We have to hurry or Mr. Stark will be mad at you for being late again." However, with the arrival of a new super nurse in New York, Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes cant help but think she looks like their Avengers X Reader Preferences & One-Shots, Half Truths Lead to Misunderstandings (Not Dead, Update Coming Soon), Preferences/Imagines/x Readers *Book 2*(Requests open). You're an Asgardian. That in itself wouldn't be such a huge deal, because ideas are ideas and can be contained as long as they stay that way. Okay, a member of the same sex, then. Tony pouts. Make me? Tony tries, and sounds hopeful. I'm not, Tony says sourly, still massaging the shoulder Clint nearly ripped out of its socket. Krispykitty, Synstylae364, LivelyLivelyLive, General_Cre, lady_Slytherin, Mompleasedontfindthis, anushkakht, feyzo, Gulim0509, heirofcool, MaeIsNotFine, welpje1999, 0Aratay0, Billyboi, Smowen99, yangiee, Murphy_46, Emerym0563, reticencemeccanico, BangLocalMilfs, Lokisdoll, Oo_snek_oO, A_drop_of_colour, soapdynasty, Alicemayamery123, Tulip103, Charlotte_JPM06, Microwave_Burrito09, Eggkos, Lio26, SwordSisters, Atalante241, onlyonemoreday, 1girlwith1brain, RDoglover, Amelia_074, Liafrank510, Chica_Promedio_X, simplymar16, AestheticallyBlurry, Night_Skye_Gazing, DyingRatInHealthcare, pidgeholt6, Athena_83, GodofBliss_Kangiten, IdiotQueer, Knightofthieves, Im_A_Gummybear_Of_Hell444, Saraqael_Li, Ima_frog6, and 454 more users Yeahlets just move on from Peters apparent sluttiness Tony motioned to Natasha. "I'm here for a second, then I'm gone. Oh my god I cant believe I didnt think of that, Tony looked amazed at the gap in his thinking. Finally he reaches the third door on the left and stumbles inside, groaning with general happiness and relief at the ready-made bed waiting for him. Clint chokes on his whiskey when he laughs. So no grabbing there, then, Tony says and trails his fingers over Clint's throat. So, Captain America's gay, Tony says into his VSOP. Tony remembered Peter telling him about the new kid at his school and how he had gushed about how cool the guy was, almost certain he had gotten the name right. The building came down and I couldn't leave because we were fighting while the building was burning and I got stabbed through the chest with a metal rod. Of course, it does help that you're, like, mind-numbingly hot., Why, Mister Stark, Clint says and bats his eyelashes. He shifts his hips slightly, presses back against the hard-on there, and waits for a reaction. Ouch, back to last names again. One moment. Better known as MJ. Everyone else, other than Natasha and Clint, had also changed out of their 'work-outfits', though Stark had been wearing those clothes underneath his suit. The game has not ended yet, has it?, Oh no, not by far! Tony says. Otherwise, all bets are off. And, I might add, the suit had a filtration system.. It Multi-fandom oneshots. Right! But one of Tony's hidden superpowers is pitching, and the fucking infallible ability to know just who he has to talk to to get someone onto his side, and then make said terrible idea into reality. Scott questions and I smirk. Never have I ever had a building fall on me" Natasha said. You felt someone grab your hand gently. Nice meeting you all." "Tonight we were supposed to go out for a birthday dinner but he forgot and we are going to be late. Abe ringed the bell, but Flash just shrugged and mumbled; 'in elementary school.' mark peacock obituary, steelseries arctis 7 blinking green,