You would think for thousands of dollars of orders, Id at least get a little bit of service better than what grubhub offers (and grubhub is FAR better than these clowns). We do not offer pick-ups at our distribution center. We have since been back to order additional items. How can I ensure the furniture I am ordering fits in my home? The. Can I purchase or redeem an Arhaus Gift Card online? doesn't. Our professionally trained delivery team will unpack, inspect, assemble, and place your furniture in the room of your choice as well as remove all packaging and debris. How do I calculate the delivery fee to my area? It was incredibly reasonable! Just. It came out absolutely beautiful. Arhaus carries around 140 different sofas and sectionals, most of which are made in the US. Unfortunately I came across a very rude male associate who picked up the phone by the name of Tracy. Our Worry-Free Protection Plans include coverage for accidental damage which is not covered by our Limited Warranty. Great experience. This was to be a birthday gift and I have this junk. Please send all requests to [emailprotected]. Visit your local store today to schedule your complimentary design consultation! Although it was no easy task, the Store Manager - Michael - was able to locate the bedding at a different store and ship it to our other house outside of California in time for the holidays. I'm being passed from employee to employee who have no idea what's going on. In talking with the store manager, he says they are a mom and pop shop, and cant afford a refund. My sales person, Cheryl Jones was amazing, patient and addressed my every concern. Arhaus Furniture collections are for the entire home. What if my items do not fit upon delivery? Once you've made your decision, send back the rug swatches within 14 days for a full refund. I went in today and found a floor sample chandelier, Our experience at Arhaus was nothing short of excellent, I worked with Etta and Michelle at Arhaus. They did not question anything that we called. They have an eco-conscious and philanthropic mission by sourcing sustainable materials and donating to charitable causes. Arhaus is a handcrafted furniture brand that was founded in 1986. They have moved my delivery date multiple times and can not commit to anything. Company doesn't provideor hidescustomer service phone number. It looks amazing and well constructed. Don't buy Arhaus and for sure don't buy anything from the Colorado Springs store. Debra Cleare helped us with bedroom furniture, accessories and tables. We love Arhaus UTC. We never felt pressured into buying something we didn't want. National White Glove Deliveries and Package Carrier Deliveries are delivered Monday-Friday excluding company-observed holidays. What if I have an issue during or after my delivery? My designer/ sales gal, Heather was amazing from the get go volunteered to come and visualize my living room to help me make a difficult choice. They assist you in every part of the process. Will be adding to my home in the near future and only through Michael and Kat at the UTC store. 68. NO. Sep 3, 2019 - Corporate Concierge in Boston Heights, OH Recommend CEO Approval Business Outlook Pros The company as a whole is awesome. We bought large amounts of furniture from Arhous. This is a follow up to my September 27, 2022 review. The couch we purchased doesn't connect right, I went into the store and was told by Heather she would put in a service ticket- she never did. That looks normal. My furniture was delivery at the end of July, the third party company came late August, we are now in October and I still have faulty furniture. Clients of the Arhaus credit card as well as those who have just got a new card must enroll online with issuer. My boyfriend and I adore this store! I told him I was misinformed then and I wish they had told me there was an extra charge to get the actual parts that the chandelier was missing. I will be going back there now that I know they have good customer satisfaction. My wife and I had a browse through here today. For all other orders, contact Arhaus by phone at 866.427.4287 or email [emailprotected]. Countless emails, phone calls , and hours of our times wasted and we still don't have our couch fixed. I love my new couch and the great customer service that accompanied it. I am by nature indecisive and Cheryl made my decisions effortless. EA808 Pagoda Earth Earrings 70. Made to your specifications and submitted for production at the time of your order. work. I had a few hiccups with my personal choices and Arhaus totally accommodated my needs. I contacted Arhaus service and discovered that the warranty was only thirty days. | Consumer Comment One of the best Furniture Stores, Retail business at 5300 W 119th St, Leawood KS, 66209 United States. I had almost same bad experience as the folks put one star. Unfortunately, Chris have already moved on to another store so my new orders were processed by new manager and another staff. See Arhaus Furniture salaries collected directly from employees and jobs on Indeed. The table was to be delivered at the end of last month and possibly pushed into the beginning of April. Are the prices the same in stores and online? I was informed that the benches are ready but the table will likely be delayed until May!! Depending on your pick up location, the processing of this refund can take up to 30 days. I was looking to get an, Sheila K. said: We are very satisfied with our selectionof Sultan Carpets for our. Bedford Ohio Business Rating: Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good? He assured me that the chair he was recommending would work out. The moment we walked in we knew this store fit our style. I decided to return the blankets and Arhaus sent me a shipping label. We ended purchasing several items from there, and have received most of everything so far (our fault because we keep adding). Shoppers tend to love the look and style of Arhaus lighting pieces and the extra bit of refinement they add to their spaces. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Full-Time. Sales rep did further investigation and it seems that my order has not been processed at all! This plan will also cover seam separation. I had been looking for a while and when I found this set I fell in love. They said they would be back in touch. 60 days. The cons: High prices. Known for their sleek online experience and modern styles, they also have 71 locations across the US. Very punctual and efficient. They are liars, don't live up to their commitments, and are rude. Non-Furniture Items: Includes Lighting (uninstalled), Mirrors, Bedding, Decor, Jewelry, Rug Swatches, and Tabletop. She kept in contact to see how we liked our products. Worked with the design team to match new items from our previous purchases with another Arhaus store. Love the furniture but pretty bad customer service. Laurie. In Aug 2022 they delivered the correct 2 chairs but one of them had the front two legs broke. We want you to love your new piece as much as we do. This issue is going on over a year. I am very picky and a bit difficultshe was patient, professional with great taste.I ordered a sofa and fabric for my home which she help me choose and simply love everything. Beautiful furniture at shocking prices. Similarly, the line between "pushy" and "helpful" can vary from person to person. There is no question that their furniture is beautiful and current. This new rep stated she will contact me by the end of the week once she hears from UPS. She said she had just the the item. The rooms not only look gorgeous but are functional and comfortable. We expect to keep finding more of what we love at Arhaus. $2650 and after 7 months, we still cant use the sleeper. She has a flare and creative abilities which we appreciated. We are talking about approx 1k on an order of over 20k. I will continue to work with her on future projects. I went in today and found a floor sample chandelier. I ordered my furniture in February of 2022. Highly recommend Arhaus as a very good store with beautiful merchandise. Any damage not noted on the delivery receipt will be considered to be customer damage, and not warranted. No one called. What a beautiful store! Have bought several pieces in the past, but never again. Customer service's response was that since they are natural wood, it is expected they will have natural variations. So she's trying to email inventory to get some answers for meand I also just saw a charge on my credit card statement that was not supposed to be there. All of the pieces have held up well, despite heavy use. Despite the wide range Arhaus quality doesn't dip and they have the same careful checks for all of their product lines. We purchased a sectional from the Northpark Arhaus this past summer. A 5-step process for handling customer complaints To uncover the reason you received a complaint from a customer and solve the problem in order to retain that customer, use this five-step process for handling customer complaints. They just ignore the questions. Key Responsibilities. I had a full list of items to look up and our sales person, Maite, took us to every single item and was great with additional suggestions. We ordered six leather dining room chairs. We find forgotten antiques and give them new life. You have successfully subscribed to our list. Arhaus custom ! For the Arhaus Credit Card, call 888.245.4064 or TDD/TTY at 800.695.1788. The woman stated she would submit an email to UPS and when they responded, she would be in touch with me. The customer service is reprehensible. After complaining to Arhaus and submitting pictures to the warranty coverage they deemed it to be my fault because I vacuumed the rug approximately 6 times. For shoppers with whole rooms to furnish or in need of design assistance, Arhaus also offers complimentary design services to help shoppers realize their style goals. Local and Extended White Glove Deliveries can be scheduled Monday-Saturday excluding company-observed holidays. The 2nd one got had a chip on the top and an off color board. A The phone number for Arhaus is: (913) 663-0250. Daniel, our designer, was extremely helpful and kept us informed on delivery dates. The pros: Nicely designed, modern sofas and sectionals. It is now almost September of 2022. Andrea and Chris are amazing. They have gorgeous unique quality pieces at affordable prices. The Palmer bedroom set we purchased looks great and very impressed with the quality. Phenomenal store. Gorgeous product! Excited for the sectional and living room pieces! The cons: Some shoppers mentioned issues with shipping. Arhaus is an Ohio based home furnishings retailer that designs and sells sleek, modern furniture and home decor. Thanks for nothing Arhaus. I do wish returns would be a little less costly. Much better service from both. Some links on Slumber Search are referral links. Thank you Tracy. Had to wait almost 2 month for a chairs and drawers. After visiting nearly every furniture store in San Diego we stopped by Arhaus. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months. Multiple times, I always had to wait to speak to Chris who seems the only who gets it right. The delivery men were gracious and the communications were thorough. With just over 50+ different styles, Arhaus carries a delightful selection of interesting coffee tables ranging in price from around $549 to $6000+. We'll go through the top picks and talk about the ins and outs of Arhaus's offerings. Recently I attempted to locate some bedding at Arhaus that they no longer carried. The beauty is in the natural variations, the irregular distresses, sporadic oxidations, and color fluctuations. Reduce the excessive fees charged for returns. Do I need to create an account to order online? Walking around aimlessly Tricia came to the rescue. The rest showed up November 28, 5 days after Thanksgiving and after my company was gone. If any items delivered via White Glove Delivery Service are deferred, delivery will occur once all of the items become available and ready to ship. When spoke to the supervisor, she never apologized, instead, she was denying that there was nothing that they did wrong.. No professionalism, such a small furniture company does not provide any customer service whatsoever.