Hi! SSENSE uses cookies that identify your device to provide you with a better online shopping experience, tailored to your preferences. Unsubscribe anytime at the bottom of our emails. You can create a sporty look by styling them with a sweater or a classy look by styling them with a dress. ). A classic sneaker with an innovative look, the Oversized collection of Alexander McQUEEN sneakers evokes the design house's signature style and delivers all-day comfort. I went to Las Vegas and New York last year and we walked around a lot. Have you encountered this issue? I think the little metallic patch in the back is a cute touch, I can see why you got these ones . Alexander McQueen sneakers are very popular for streetwear and urban looks. Buy at: Alexander McQueen. Product ID: 633915WIA9A9182. Toddler 9 Toddler 9.5 Toddler 10 Toddler 10.5 Toddler 11 Toddler 11.5 Toddler 12 Little Kid 12.5 Little Kid 13 Little Kid 13.5 Little Kid 1 Little Kid 1.5 Little Kid 2. Lovely review, I am considering buying a pair. What size should you get in Alexander McQueen trainers? Online Only: Take 20% off when you spend $200 or more on items labeled with CODE: TAKE20. I just keep mine in their dust bag and box when storing them, and try not to wear them in the rain either. Pick out a white T-shirt or a white crop top and your favorite chunky sweater. Please, select from the options below. Shipping to: As you can see, theyre incredibly eye catching and what drew me to them in the first place was the different coloured backs that you can get. You agree that we will use your personal information (including your email address and other information that you may share with us) to provide you with tailored updates regarding our latest collections, initiatives, events, products and services (including by email, SMS, MMS, social media, phone and physical letter). I love a chunkier trainerand find these are the perfect in-between size - not so huge that theyre uncomfortable but also not a standard style. Its such a unique feature and one that I think makes them stand out from all the rest! certification promotes more-responsible leather production and is committed to driving positive environmental change. Their design makes them very unique, and I like the chunky shoe trend. We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 30 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure*. That being said, that still doesnt stop me from wearing them all the time. I love a pair of white sneaker for spring and summer time. Alexander McQueen gave me a 2 year warranty or something like that, so you should look into that! Free Shipping & Returns available. White leather oversized sneakers from Alexander McQueen featuring round toe, front lace-up fastening, gold-tone logo print to the tongue, black suede heel counter and oversized rubber sole.COMPOSITIONCover 100% leather Sole 100% elastodieneProduct code:553770WHGP79061SIZE GUIDE please contact us about size information. They are super cute! (Please note that you will be redirected to the homepage of the selected language). As I just mentioned, these trainers are made in Italy from 100% calfskin, and they have that lovely smell to them when you get them out of the box (the box is also incredible). From sharper designs to bulk it up, we're in an age of sneaker design that demands some more . By contacting Client Service, you agree that your data will be transferred outside your country. Alexander McQueen. Or so we thought. Sign up for alexandermcqueen.com updates to receive information about new arrivals, future events and special projects. Two years on from getting them and I still wear my McQueen sneakers regularly. Thankfully, that's a look that's starting to make a comeback. Fashion Instagrammer from Frankfurt, Germany. To find out more, please visit our Privacy Policy. Privacy Policy Widest selection of New Season & Sale only at Lyst.com. Comfort: The rubber sole is extremely comfortable even for wider feet. Buy these shoes online at Alexander McQueen by clicking here! First, thread the shoelaces through the eyelets on the sneaker tongue, starting from the bottom and working your way up. Oversized Sneaker, paris blue unapologetic femininity collide. To find out more and learn how to opt out, please visit our I would say they fit true to size. 'FARFETCH' and the 'FARFETCH' logo are trade marks of FARFETCH UK Limited and are registered in numerous jurisdictions around the world. They're finished with Alexander's signature skull motif on the tongue and an embossed logo on the heel. $350. Women Sneakers for Back Pain Women's Lugged Hi Sneakers Shoes Women High Top Green. Let me know , they didnt fit!!! I have the Alexander McQueen oversized trainers in white leather with the black suede heel detail, theyre my favorite pair of trainers and probably the only trainers I wear. Sign up for alexandermcqueen.com updates to receive information about new arrivals, future events and special projects. If you already have items in your basket, please note that they will be shipped to the country/region you will select. I think the minimal branding of the little logo on the back and tongue is ideal too, its not over the top! They are very nice but I would be afraid to wear them! Sign up for alexandermcqueen.com updates to receive information about new arrivals, future events and special projects. Love your review. I love Alexander McQueen sneakers! Skip navigation. Xx, nice review, they look nice on you! US, Language: Weve got four queens of all things style bringing that royal realness and wisdom on all of the above in our Alexander McQueen sizing guide. Alternatively, orders can be returned in one of our stores. I find them very durable and easy to take care of. Glad you like them too! Alexander McQueen Sneakers for Men A brand built on theatrical silhouettes, Alexander McQueen sneakers continue its bold legacy. $224 $520. Theres a lot of youtube videos and advice online on how to fix that on sneakers! Cute! Quick View. Oversized Sneaker, white/black Cole Haan Men's Grand Crosscourt II Sneakers, Mengchengying Womens Clatform Platform Shoes with Low-Top Lace-Up, Nike Men's Air Force 1 '07 An20 Basketball Shoe. It will be great to have your opinions if you own them too! Welcome to the official online flagship for the Alexander McQueen fashion house. Hi! The good thing is that they will keep their shape perfectly because of this. Product ID: 705085WIC631081. I adore the metallic details. The leather is pretty robust and, hence, theyre not so fragile, so they wont get any scratches. Alexander McQueen White & Black Oversized Sneakers $590 Alexander McQueen Blue Tread Slick Sneakers $850 Alexander McQueen Black Tread Slick Sneakers $1090 Alexander McQueen White Oversized Sneakers $750 Alexander McQueen Off-White Shearling Tread Slick Sneaker $990 Alexander McQueen White Oversized Sneakers $990 Alexander McQueen I own the white leather McQueen sneakersand although white isnt the easiest colorway to keep clean, I find them super easy to clean when they do get scuffed. Shop at the official online store. The houses ready-to-wear garmentsspanning dresses, blazers, and stilettos to T-shirts, sweaters, and sneakerseach articulate the brands authentic passion for bespoke tailoring and trendsetting innovation. Hoping the price wll drop eventually. For more information about our privacy practices and your rights, please consult our, 2023 Alexander McQueen Trading Limited/Autumnpaper Limited. Sale! Similar products also available. Thanks, Mica! Helmed today by Creative Director Sarah Burton, Loved the look! I find them SO comfortable! Love your blog, thank you for sharing. While typing your search keywords, some suggestions may appear below the form without validating it. By signing up below, you agree to stay in touch with Alexander McQueen. There are so many colours to choose from though including blue, red, pink, purple, glitters, dip dye, all white etc so there really is a pair for everyone! Lowest Ask. Court' white nappa sneakers with contrast suede insert on the heel, rubber sole closure with leopard pattern, logo print on the tongue and heel tab. For my size, Im usually between a 39 and 40, depending on the brand and depending on the country. Usually, for those of you who know me or read my reviews often, my feet are very sensitive and blister easily and I dont like wearing shoes which cause any discomfort. So if youve ever wondered how do Alexander McQueen oversized sneakersfit? or ever been put off by not knowing what to wear with Alexander McQueen sneakers, dont stress. Alternatively, orders can be returned in one of our stores. (Please note that you will be redirected to the homepage of the selected language). Platform Sneaker (Women) $690.00 Current Price $690.00 (2) Free Delivery. Please, select from the options below. The black and white colorway makes them very simple and perfect to style with any outfit. In US brand shoes I am a true 39, but in European brand shoes, I am a 40, so if you know your size in European shoes, stick with that! I like the classic look of the sneakers, really versatile. Wear them around the house with thick socks. Unsubscribe anytime at the bottom of our emails. Netherlands. Color: White. Material: 100% LEATHER. Alexander McQueen Shoes for Men Favor bold shoe silhouettes from Alexander McQueen. They look great, clean and classy, especially with the oversized sneaker trend. Oversized Sneaker, powder blue Now helmed by Sarah Burton, the London-based brand maintains the sartorial alchemy of its late namesake, with contemporary collections that uphold the unbridled romanticism and brazen subversiveness of its defining early designs. Thealexandermcqueen.com. If it helps, they run about the same as Balenciaga Race Runners! So chic with white sneakers!! They literally go with everything! his provocative spirit and Savile Row expertise. no Items All rights reserved. You can also pair them with biker shorts and an oversized blazer, I really like that style as well. Modifying the language does not modify the selected country and currency. I have been eyeing them myself and they are very comfortable. Add to wishlist. Sure I can feel the tongue against the front of my ankle as its a longer design, but its soft enough so that it doesnt rub or cause any pain there. Ive been wearing mine since 2018, and they honestly dont look like theyre already two years old. NewEndostar Women's Fashion Sneakers,Vibration Height Increase Shoes Lightweight Comfortable Casual Skateboarding Walking Shoes, Replacement Shoelaces for Alexander McQueen Sneakers. 1) The placement of the logo print is also different. ( The back of the shoe is also leather, but this does have the textured look to it and has been dyed with metallic leather dye, so theyre truly stunning! The size 40 actually fits me perfectly all over and I couldnt have sized down or up. Free shipping and returns on Women's Alexander McQueen Designer Sneakers at Nordstrom.com. Set upon chunky soles, discover white Oversized sneakers alongside black Chelsea boots with a platform base. I knew that they wouldnt be going out of style anytime soon and thats a very important criteria for me. I also love that they come with a spare set of laces too, which helps you keep them looking fresh and brand new. Your shopping cart Extra laces included. They also rub on my ankle bone a bit so they gave me insoles to solve that.. it worked.. but that bit when they come off when I walk, make them seem like they are a tad too big.. Hi! For more information about our privacy practices and your rights, please consult our, 2023 Alexander McQueen Trading Limited/Autumnpaper Limited, white/welsh red Privacy Policy When the intimidating Triple S was seen clunking down the Balenciaga AW17 runway it ushered in a new era of chunky sneaker. Color: Black. I pretty much always wear a size EU36 and this is what fits best, although in rare cases I will take a EU37. Gender: Men. I push the tongue out to try and minimize any rubbing. Made in Italy. I had been attracted to the look of a sturdy, bright white, designer sneaker for a long time, but I hadnt come across one that I thought was cool, until I saw these. The simple + sleek profile makes them a versatile addition to any outfit. $473 $1690. If its US style shoes, Im a 39, but if its European, Im generally a 40. In addition to using shoe stretchers, you can speed up the breaking-in period of your new Alexander McQueen sneakers by wearing them around the house with thick socks. But for oversize shoe, they look anazing. For the brand started by fashions LEnfant terrible, Alexander McQueen sizing sneakers BIG was just one more bold move in a line of many. They're very comfortable and light to wear EXCEPT for the tongue - it's very stiff, sharp and long so it rubs and cuts into the ankle. . Leather in a smooth grain finish. 1.3 Step 3: Inspect the shoes' back rear print. I REALLY love your sunglasses too xx. Hi, the laces are pretty thick, I would say they are at least a CM in width, probably bigger, I havent measured them though. We will use your personal information to provide you with tailored updates about our activities, products and services. They really do work with pretty much any brand, from quality high-street brands to luxury labels like Gucci, Fendi or MaxMara. While typing your search keywords, some suggestions may appear below the form without validating it. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Tongue of the Alexander McQueen Sneakers. Definitely comfortable! I hope youre able to get comfortable in yours! I love the minimal design of these and the extra platform for height too. United States. An exclusive offer for new Nordstrom credit cardmembers . The chunky sole and stark black leather recall late-90s design trends. Made in: IT. $325. The Alexander McQueensneakers run true to size in my opinion. Apply Now. 1.6 Step 6: Inspect the shoelaces of your AMQ Oversized pair. Shoes . Theres a chunkiness to them as theyre oversized in style, which makes these Alexander McQueen trainers just amazing to look at. You can get them professionally cleaned too if yours are really well worn. By signing up below, you agree to stay in touch with Alexander McQueen. Skirts and sneakers are one of my favorite outfit combos! I always watch where Im walking and clean the bottoms too! Please, select from the options below. Hope that helps! How wide are the shoelaces, please? Oversized Sneaker, white By signing up below, you agree to stay in touch with Alexander McQueen. Please call customer service for returns. I have the all-white oversized Alexander McQueen sneakers, they were a Christmas gift from my husband a few years ago. I really enjoy simple yet chic outfits, which makes it even easier for me to style them with my Alexander McQueen trainers. 1.4 Step 4: Look at the characters inside the tongue tip. The Oversized sneaker is pretty much the standard go-to for Alexander McQueen sneakers. Due to the shape, they can also feel a bit tight at the toes too. *This post contains affiliate links to help keep this blog running. This is probably my favorite way to style them, so they definitely get the most wear throughout the spring/ summer season. Buy Alexander McQueen Women's White Larry Sneakers. Building on a legacy that eludes classification, the McQueen label thrives on the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: fragility and strength, tradition and modernity, fluidity and severity. They really are such a comfortable sneaker! I am a firm US size 8. 1.5 Step 5: Look at the text on the tongue of your shoes. Other people commented on the tongue issues with McQueens too. Alexander McQueen's larger-than-life sneakers fit in well with the brand's overall aesthetic. As we're all currently working from home, Ive been reaching for comfortable and easy looks such as midi dresses and skirts which look so cute with McQueen sneakers. Go with your standard designer shoe size. I like the chunky aesthetic they have and theyre at the limit of how oversized I would go with my sneakers. The Best Designer Sneakers No One Else Has, The Balenciaga Trainer Sizing & Style Guide, Sign up for promotions, tailored new arrivals, stock updates and more straight to your inbox. SALE now on! To find out more, please visit our Privacy Policy. They're typically oversized, with big, bulky soles. Shop at the official online store. A pair of designer trainers that actually dont hurt! They quickly get traces of dark spots on the sides just from walking through the city. As you can probably tell, my opinion in this Alexander McQueen Oversized Trainers review is really high! Alternatively, orders can be returned in one of our stores. They were a must-have for me because I was looking for a pair of classy trainers that you could pair with even the chicest of outfits. Theyre very comfortable and light to wear EXCEPT for the tongue its very stiff, sharp and long so it rubs and cuts into the ankle. Alexander McQueen's signature sneakers are a must-have for any fan of the British fashion house. I went with a 40 (UK 7) as Alexander McQueen is a British brand and these shoes are made in Italy, so I figured they would run a little smaller, and I was right. (Please note that you will be redirected to the homepage of the selected language). If you already have items in your basket, please note that they will be shipped to the country/region you will select. They are also so much more comfortable than my highstreet sneakers as the sole is nice and thick so it really cushions your feet. Sneakers em tons sbrios dividem espao com cores vibrantes, estampas subversivas e aplicaes metlicas, revelando a inspirao gtica e luxuosa da grife. Ive done a review on everything about these shoes! I recommend these to you! I love a good pair of white sneaker they are definitely an investment piece. SSENSE uses cookies that identify your device to provide you with a better online shopping experience, tailored to your preferences. You might remember them as theyre the sneakers that had the iridescent back that everyone loved last year! Oversized Sneaker, patchouli You are currently shipping to United States and your order will be billed in, 8690431 7565609 5899504 6264703 7955323 seotmstmp deskdev. I like to invest in things that will serve me for years. I read a few comments online and some people had said they run small or they run big, but they dont, they definitely run true to size for me! Its not painful and at the most I would say a mild discomfort sometimes, but otherwise you cant feel it. Change language Do they keep shape nicely while wearing?Thank you. They even look good with coats too! () L We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 30 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure*. Ends 3/5, Women's Oversized Suede Heel Detail Sneakers. The Alexander McQueen trainers run true to size in my opinion. Do the same with the right shoelace, threading it over the left lace. I tried these on last weekend. Oversized Sneaker, black Foil-stamped logo at tongue. Alexander McQueen trainers might feel very tight at the beginning, but my experience was that while it might hurt whilst walking for the first one to two weeks, after that, theyll be super comfortable. Shop at the official online store. Love the statement sole! I think the minimal branding of the little logo on the back and tongue is ideal too, it's not over the top! Discover luxury men's shoes from Alexander McQueen. Please, select from the options below. Other than that, theyve never hurt my feet or given me any blisters. Im doing a review on the Alexander McQueen Oversized Trainers that have been popular for a while now! If its warmer Ill swap the jeans for a cute satin skirt. By signing up, you agree to our .ltr-1kby4wd-Body{font-family:var(--typography-body-font-family);font-size:var(--typography-body-font-size);line-height:var(--typography-body-line-height);background-color:transparent;cursor:pointer;transition-property:color,text-decoration;transition-duration:var(--motion-functional-duration-s);transition-timing-function:var(--motion-functional-easing-standard);-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;color:var(--colors-actions-ghost-dark-enabled-label);}.ltr-1kby4wd-Body:hover{color:var(--colors-actions-ghost-dark-hover-label);}.ltr-1kby4wd-Body:focus{transition-property:color;}Privacy Policy. We will use your personal information to provide you with tailored updates about our activities, products and services. Yes, the very sneaker seen on your favorite Scandinavian influencer, your most liked Instagram style stalks, and Harlems best dressed rappers was the one that began it all. Under Burtons direction, the House of Alexander McQueen produces critically acclaimed collections that combine time-honored craftsmanship with an innovative, future-forward outlook.