11.3 mi. Providing an extraordinary level of privacy, comfort, and serenity. 4371 Glenwood has 3 parks within 3.9 miles, including Wylde Center and Oakhurst Community Garden, Bradley Observatory, and Glenn Creek Nature Preserve. Welcome home to The Life at Glen Hollow, where you can choose from spacious and stylish 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes. We are located just minutes from Decatur, Virginia Highlands, and Perimeter Mall. Contact our leasing office M-F from 8 am until 4 pm by visiting our website at www.4371glenwood.com. Your title is too long. Welcome home to 4371 Glenwood. I apologize for the inconvenience and I want you to know that we really do care about our residents. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Studio to 4 Bedroom Apartments from $1,116, Studio to 4 Bedroom Apartments from $1,200, Viewing: 4371 Glenwood | Desktop Version | Listing Updated: 03/04/2023, Georgia Perimeter College - Clarkston Campus, Georgia Perimeter College - Decatur Campus, Wylde Center and Oakhurst Community Garden. I do not recommend at all. Ratings are on scale of 1 (below average) and to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. The kitchen is equipped with high end soft-close cabinetry, granite counter tops, stylish tile backsplash and new sta. Its supposed to be a gated community but the gate stays open for anybody to come in. Walk Score {{rating}}/10 This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. ? Community amenities include a business center, a clubhouse, gated access, a laundry facility, part-time . Always beware of scams. N/A You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Here you'll find two shopping centers within 0.4 mile. The gates does not work. We are situated in a secluded community off Glenwood Road. Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. GA The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Or sign in if you already have an account. Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic Units are very clean and attractive. 30034, 1-3 Br Add a Commute About Austin Oaks Convenience and affordability.welcome home to Austin Oaks Apartments. Be the first to add a review on this property. The ladies in the front office have an attitude problem thats and everyone in the apartments complains of it thats how I know the reviews listed is 100% fake dont be fooled. Call us today for info on moving here with your pet. They make you sign a lead problem contract with the lease because they give you an apartment were they paint the inside of the tub, so when you shower your children you have to watch them carefully. Tuesday Thursday Monday Our quaint community is tucked away under huge canopying trees. Our premium renovated units feature new paint, modern flooring throughout, high-end soft-close cabinetry, granite counter-tops, stylish tile backsplash, new stainless steel appliances, and gorgeous light fixtures. We are happy to see that you were provided with exceptional service from both our management and maintenance team. Overall I absolutely love my apartment. Listen I stay here now I have mold in my apartment Ive been complaining an NOBODY In the front office sent anyone out yet. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Transit Score measures access to public transit. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. When it comes to service, our friendly. Write a Review. Scores provided by Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. So far the office staff are very pleasent and nice mrs.Linda is the best so far the 2 times I have been there all ways see the maintenance people doing some type of work either on a unit or the grounds love the security cameras That are around the grounds nice quiet area hope that I am selected to move in my 11 year old daughter loves the pool and the quietness of the area. A good place to raise a family. Shoppers will appreciate 4371 Glenwood Apartments proximity to Austin Plaza, Austin Glenwood Plaza, and Kmart Center. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Units are very clean and attractive. Please verify your data and/or try again later. This community is professionally managed by B. Wolf & Sons Ask About Our Move-In Specials Property Information 148 Units 2 Stories Built in 1963 A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Copyright 2022 BetterNOI, LLC. There is also washer/dryer hookup. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. 30083, 1-4 Br The Cushman & Wakefield Sunbelt Multifamily Advisory Group is pleased to present the exclusive listing of the 175-unit 4371 Glenwood apartment community located in Southeast metro Atlanta, DeKalb County, Georgia. 0 The Affordability rating shows you how this community's most affordable floorplan pricing relates to the local average. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. 3.2 mi, 1-2 Br Living at 4371 Glenwood means community, convenience, and accessibility. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality Ask us about our premium renovated unit option which features brand new sleek appliances, high-end granite countertops, soft-close cabinetry, stylish backsplash in the kitchen, and luxury tile in the bathrooms. So the tub looks dirty. Map. View Privacy Policy. This community is professionally managed by Alexander Properties Group, A few nearby public transportation options, 4371 Glenwood is located at 4371 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA, 1 Bedroom to 3 Bedroom Apartments at 4371 Glenwood currently range from $1,053 to $1,525. This apartment community was built in 1967 and has 2 stories with 175 units. We are located just minutes from Decatur, Virginia Highlands, and Perimeter Mall. According to 11Alive.com, " [t]he shooting happened Wednesday at 4371 Glenwood Road - a complex listed as Austin Oaks Apartments." Fox5Atlanta.com is reporting, " [o]fficers rushed to the Glenwood Road complex just after 1 p.m. Wednesday and found the man inside one of the units." No suspects are in custody according to the media report. Our quaint community is ticked away under huge canopying trees. There is Georgia National Guard near Decatur, GA. 4371 Glenwood for rent in Decatur, GA offers you an incredible living experience. This property is not currently accepting new tenants. We are also close to direct highway access to I-285, 78, and 85, and along MARTA bus route 75 ensuring a convenient home that you will love.Providing an extraordinary level of privacy, comfort, and serenity. Take a stroll through Downtown Decatur or experience the exotic at the Dekalb Farmers Market. Please call (470) 865-5507 at your earliest convenience. Property Manager at Responded To This Review, Decatur, 4100 Glenwood is a featured Apartment Home Living Platinum-Level community located in the 30032 Zip code of the Belvedere Park Neighborhood in Decatur, GA. 4371 Glenwood 4371 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA 30032 $1,053 - $1,525 | 1 - 3 Beds Message Email . Always protect yourself when shopping online. An adjacent 200+ unit property is also available to buyer of Austin Oaks. Brand new property improvements feature modern building exteriors, a new gated entry system, new roofs and windows, and lush landscaping. Leave a Video Review New. 30260, 1-3 Br Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Would definitely recommend people to move here. The current Trulia Estimate for 4371 Glenwood Rd is $241,400. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. This apartment community was built in 1967 and has 2 stories with 175 units. So in the summer the air is hot and in the winter the air is cold. 30344, 1-3 Br Please try again. 4371 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA 30032 - Map. 4371 Glenwood offers quick response times and professional attention. Dont move here!!! We also have a huge courtyard great for outdoor activities, a playground for children, and a convenient on-site laundry facility. Providing an extraordinary level of privacy, comfort, and serenity our beautiful one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes boast spacious layouts, fully equipped kitchens, newly refinished floors, private patios (select units), w/d connections (select units), and ample closet space. All rights reserved. Contact (470) 944-6968 View Property Website Message Language: English Closed Today View All Hours Community Amenities Laundry Facilities Playground Apartment Features Dishwasher Washer/Dryer Hookup >, Decatur, Snapfinger Rd & Columbia Dr, GA (id.540) Decatur, GA, Decatur, Snapfinger Rd & Glenfair Rd, GA (id.77) Decatur, GA, Belvedere, Atherton Dr & Glenwood Rd, GA (id.110) Decatur, GA, Glen Mora Dr & Snapfinger Rd, GA (id.781) Decatur, GA. On top of rent keep going on and my ceiling caved in twice in multiple spots because of a leak. We are a new company, and we are here to make Glenwood a happy, clean, and safe place to call home. They painted over the tub white which fades after you clean it. S Studio 1 1 Bed 2 2 Beds 3+ 3+ Beds Next Home / Decatur, GA / 4100 Glenwood Last updated February 9 2023 at 6:21 PM Mon-Fri: 9:00AM-5:00PM Sat: 10:00AM-2:00PM Sun: Closed . The Most Affordable Cities for Apartment Renters in 2019, Not-So-Empty Nests: Cities with the Most Millennials Living with Parents. We also have a playground for children and a convenient on-site laundry facility. 4371 Glenwood Apartments is located in Decatur, Georgia in the 30032 zip code. View detailed information about 4371 Glenwood rental apartments located at 4371 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA 30032. Our Candler McAfee location in Decatur is a convenient place to live. View 2 Bed | 2. Keep Miss India, the manager in the front office does a great job and anytime I have a maintenance issue she makes sure they get to it. GA Miss India, the manager in the front office does a great job and anytime I have a maintenance issue she makes sure they get to it. We are also close to direct highway access to I-285, 78, and 85, and along MARTA bus route 75 ensuring a convenient home that you will love.? Please see a representative for details. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. The Life at Glen Hollow is proudly managed by The Life Properties with an onsite staff dedicated to ensuring your comfort and satisfaction. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Glen Hollow is located in the city of Decatur. 5 Bath Floor Plan Details, Partners with OneApp Guarantee Cosigner Service, Spacious 1,2,&3 Garden Style and Townhomes, Upgraded Fitness Center overlooking the Pool, Washer/Dryer Connections (in select units), Language: {{^rating}} Cabinet are disgusting with live and dead roaches inside of them. Wylde Center and Oakhurst Community Garden. The apartments are clean and safe. We are located just minutes from Decatur, Virginia Highlands, and Perimeter Mall. The apartments are clean and safe. Contact for more information on pet policy. This isnt fair to people who faithfully pay their rent on time and in advance. This property is at 4371 Glenwood Rd in Decatur, GA. $1,050-$1,675 Glen Hollow is near Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, located 13.3 miles or 28 minutes away. Detailed Scores. If you downsized to an average priced Decatur 1 bedroom apartment, Austin Plaza is 0.2 miles away, and Austin Glenwood Plaza is within a 6 minutes walk. Residents enjoy access to a broad range of shops and restaurants stretched along Candler Road, the communitys main commercial thoroughfare. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider needs as part of the school selection process. 4371 Glenwood at 4371 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA 30032. 4371 Glenwood has 3 shopping centers within 0.5 miles. 4371 Glenwood offers quick response times and professional attention. Ask us about our premium renovated unit option which features brand new sleek appliances, high-end granite countertops, soft-close cabinetry, stylish backsplash in the kitchen, and luxury tile in the bathrooms. 4371 Glenwood is within 10 minutes or 5.1 miles from Agnes Scott College. $890-$1,600 Its freshly painted with modern flooring throughout. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. . 4371 Glenwood is a preferred Apartment Home Living Diamond-Level community located in the 30032 Zip code of Decatur, GA. Please contact a community representative for more information. Apartments in Decatur,GA with Utilities Included, Income Restricted Apartments in Decatur,GA, Short Term Lease Apartments in Decatur,GA. Experience a richer experience on our mobile app! With a TransitScore of 37, 4371 Glenwood Apartments has some transit, including 5 transit stops within 5.6 miles. Choose the apartment rental that is right for you by learning all about 4371 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA 30032 in our listings. 0.8 mi, Decatur, Here youll find two shopping centers within 0.8 mile. Beware not safe for children. Hello My name is India and I am the property manager. Contact 4371 Glenwood today to move into your new apartment ASAP. Our premium renovated units feature new paint, modern flooring throughout, high-end soft-close cabinetry, granite countertops, stylish tile backsplash, new stainless steel appliances, and gorgeous light fixtures. When it comes to service, our friendly, professional management staff ensures that your experience at 4371 Glenwood is to the highest standard of living. Please wait while we communicate with our server. Have a great day! 3.2 mi, 1-3 Br Transit options include Indian Creek and Kensington. Come discover our community for yourself and see what it means to Live Life Right!THE LIFE ATThe Life at Glen Hollow is proudly owned and managed by The Life Properties. She returned my call and answered all of my questions. There is also washer/dryer hookup. ", Apartments with Utilities Included in Decatur, GA, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Decatur, GA, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Decatur, GA, Apartments with Fitness Center in Decatur, GA. Friday This is a beautiful upgraded one bedroom apartment that features many updates. Displayed square footage is approximate. All of this and more is waiting for you. Copyright 2022 BetterNOI, LLC. selection process. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. All rights reserved.Equal Opportunity Provider. The property manager was very polite and friendly. We are also close to direct highway access to I-285, 78, and 85, and along MARTA bus route 75 ensuring a convenient home that you will love. We also have a playground for children and a convenient on-site laundry facility. We are located just minutes from Decatur, Virginia Highlands, and Perimeter Mall. Wylde Center and Oakhurst Community Garden. Easily find your place fast with our millions of apartments for rent. We take these reviews seriously and try to fix any issues our residents have as quickly as possible. There are also five parks within 9.5 miles, including Ferns of the World Garden, Wylde Center and Oakhurst Community Garden, and Bradley Observatory. GreatSchools Thanks for reporting an issue. 4371 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA 30032 View Available Properties Nearby Listings 19 Photos Floor Plans & Pricing Floor plans are artist's rendering. Always beware of. Share Feedback. 4371 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA 30032 is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1,100 sqft multi-family. School data provided by She returned my call and answered all of my questions. We are a new company, and we are here to make Glenwood a happy, clean, and safe place to call home.